Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:40 pm
Hurrak
Evanescently Magnificent
I'M BORED. How is everyone's day going?

ME TOO!

My day started late- but it's going okay so far.... finished a character doodle for a friend > ,> (he should pay me, but i did out of the goodness of my heart).... how about you?

Hurrak!! Oh my gosh your new avi is so cute! Train me in your avatar making ways ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ
My day is good I guess
even though all I've done is sit in bed and munch on vegemite.. today is my lazy day don't judge me!

ha you're such a nice little bean :p

EDIT: THE QUEEN IS BACK BAABY! what is it now? 5879?
come here hurrak I name you princess.

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 1:55 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Hurrak
ME TOO! My day started late- but it's going okay so far.... finished a character doodle for a friend > ,> (he should pay me, but i did out of the goodness of my heart).... how about you?

Hurrak!! Oh my gosh your new avi is so cute! Train me in your avatar making ways ʕ→ᴥ← ʔ
My day is good I guess
even though all I've done is sit in bed and munch on vegemite.. today is my lazy day don't judge me!

Yaaay! I'm princess of the page! Kneel to the page monarchy!
> ,> It's your day off. Enjoy your day off. xd
Too much carefully selected junk- that is my avatar secret...

. _. I am too nice...  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:28 pm
Klayko
CEOxJOE
Klayko
you're applying to be a senju huh

Well, it seems Konoha will be full of Medical users from the Senju clan o - o

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:32 pm
Klayko
Klayko
CEOxJOE
Klayko

And one somewhat pious believer in Jashinism.

Maybe pious isnt the right word but yeah.

___youwillknownihilism

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2017 11:56 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Hurrak
Evanescently Magnificent
I'M BORED. How is everyone's day going?

ME TOO!

My day started late- but it's going okay so far.... finished a character doodle for a friend > ,> (he should pay me, but i did out of the goodness of my heart).... how about you?

My day is good I guess

Hello Queen of Page! Welcome back!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:20 am
BlackJack1995

UHMM DO YOU THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE REBELLION YOU LED AGAINST ME!? You led the whole kingdom to ruin!

BUT, I suppose I am a forgiving queen after all.. every well you shall be named the town's muffin man. You shall receive your own tiny cart and bake muffins for the town's orphans daily dramallama *boops your head with my specter*

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 12:28 am
Evanescently Magnificent
BlackJack1995

UHMM DO YOU THINK I'VE FORGOTTEN ABOUT THE REBELLION YOU LED AGAINST ME!? You led the whole kingdom to ruin!

BUT, I suppose I am a forgiving queen after all.. every well you shall be named the town's muffin man. You shall receive your own tiny cart and bake muffins for the town's orphans daily dramallama *boops your head with my specter*

Oh I'm so excited! What kind of muffins? Do I get to make whatever muffins I want? Oh I do hope so! I'll start with blueberry and chocolate right awa- *bombards queen with various muffins* BWAHAHAHAHAHA THE MUFFIN REVOLT! REVOLUTION!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:12 am
Klayko
Klayko
CEOxJOE
Klayko

Tends to happen when the senju have such a bonus towards medical, kind of hard to ignore the no seals on medical jutsu thing.

Over Yandere

Obsessive Lover

9,150 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:42 am
Naomi Tenkou
Klayko
Klayko
CEOxJOE
Klayko

Tends to happen when the senju have such a bonus towards medical, kind of hard to ignore the no seals on medical jutsu thing.

You made a good choice with your profile, just keep in mind that having that limited of stamina is going to hurt you for awhile until you get it up into about 2-300. As it sits youll pay hell defending yourself in close combat.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 6:55 am
Asuna no Mikoto
Since the topic of slots is already fresh, any chance that some one in Kumo has not ever posted and could be pushed aside to make room for moi?

Unfortunately no. We haven't actually filled up in Kumo--as the limit is 20--But until the other three villages have 12-15 active members, or ours drops below that number, both Kumo and Kiri will remain closed.  

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:08 pm
Royal Burrito
Asuna no Mikoto
Since the topic of slots is already fresh, any chance that some one in Kumo has not ever posted and could be pushed aside to make room for moi?

Unfortunately no. We haven't actually filled up in Kumo--as the limit is 20--But until the other three villages have 12-15 active members, or ours drops below that number, both Kumo and Kiri will remain closed.

OK, I get that. What I don't get is how The Eight Gates style takes up all slots for anyone learning it, making it useless to Taijutsu (single or double) class ninjas!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 5:22 pm
Asuna no Mikoto
Royal Burrito
Asuna no Mikoto

OK, I get that. What I don't get is how The Eight Gates style takes up all slots for anyone learning it, making it useless to Taijutsu (single or double) class ninjas!

You're neglecting the fact that you get access to all formless styles/moves. Eight Gates is powerful enough as it is without people being able to learn a bunch of other fighting styles.  

BlackJack1995

Asuna no Mikoto

Dangerous Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 7:14 pm
BlackJack1995
Asuna no Mikoto
Royal Burrito
Asuna no Mikoto

You're neglecting the fact that you get access to all formless styles/moves. Eight Gates is powerful enough as it is without people being able to learn a bunch of other fighting styles.

I'm not neglecting that at all. For martial artists, it cripples them, while anyone in any other class could use their PAs to get 2 Taijutsu styles and bam. They gave up 2 PAs while a martial artist gave up half a dozen taijutsu styles.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:00 pm
Asuna no Mikoto
BlackJack1995
Asuna no Mikoto
Royal Burrito
Asuna no Mikoto

I'm not neglecting that at all. For martial artists, it cripples them, while anyone in any other class could use their PAs to get 2 Taijutsu styles and bam. They gave up 2 PAs while a martial artist gave up half a dozen taijutsu styles.

Except if you do that then you are limiting yourself in how many gates you are able to open. To be honest there isn't very much the taijutsu styles offer that you couldn't accomplish near the same effect or better by creating your own custom formless jutsu.  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

BlackJack1995

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2017 9:39 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
Asuna no Mikoto
BlackJack1995
Asuna no Mikoto
Royal Burrito
Asuna no Mikoto

Except if you do that then you are limiting yourself in how many gates you are able to open. To be honest there isn't very much the taijutsu styles offer that you couldn't accomplish near the same effect or better by creating your own custom formless jutsu.

Yeah having a lot of taijutsu styles can get a bit redundant anyways. There's only so many different ways you can hit a guy.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5877 5878 5879 5880 5881 5882 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games