Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:43 pm
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin
You already done with making your rpc; that was fast.

I had a concept from before hand, so it was easy to fit it into this system. /shrug

Over all, there were some trouble spots I just kinda filled in, since I won't really need or use them. Plus, I added an actual fear that will possibly show up more often then not: Pyrophobia. I could have done Aquaphobia...but that is just a bad idea. Water is love. Water is life.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:47 pm
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

I had a concept from before hand, so it was easy to fit it into this system. /shrug

Over all, there were some trouble spots I just kinda filled in, since I won't really need or use them. Plus, I added an actual fear that will possibly show up more often then not: Pyrophobia. I could have done Aquaphobia...but that is just a bad idea. Water is love. Water is life.
well good news, I'm a senju; water and earth. and my rpc is more or less like Hashirama Senju  

CEOxJOE

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:49 pm
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

well good news, I'm a senju; water and earth. and my rpc is more or less like Hashirama Senju

Kuuton. Lightning and Wind. biggrin We have basically all the bases covered there. But I got class in the morning (8am) so...night!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 8:50 pm
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

Kuuton. Lightning and Wind. biggrin We have basically all the bases covered there. But I got class in the morning (8am) so...night!
night. I also got class but at 10am  

CEOxJOE

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2017 10:57 pm
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

Welcome to the guild.
what village do you plan on joining?

Was originally going to join my friend in Kirigakure, but that is closed. So...Konoha. It seems to be the most organized at the moment, and fits in well with my concept for an RPC.

You talking about Wolf of Asgard? Cause I got it approved. You may come to Kiri.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 6:09 am
Lanfaer
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

Welcome to the guild.

Was originally going to join my friend in Kirigakure, but that is closed. So...Konoha. It seems to be the most organized at the moment, and fits in well with my concept for an RPC.

You talking about Wolf of Asgard? Cause I got it approved. You may come to Kiri.

Actually...it's Nueromancer JMan240. I hope that still means I can go to Kiri? :3  

Steel Lapin

Magnetic Bunny

10,500 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 3:21 pm
Steel Lapin
Lanfaer
Steel Lapin
CEOxJOE
Steel Lapin

Welcome to the guild.

Actually...it's Nueromancer JMan240. I hope that still means I can go to Kiri? :3

Hm...Alright. But you'll be the last!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 9:56 pm
Hello, fellow guildspeople! I can't wait to meet you all OOC and IC. I'm excited to try out the jobs and crafting systems for my new character and I hope to see some of you all in Konoha (granted I get accepted there). ~o v o  

kiwis poet

Ladykiller

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:00 pm
kiwis poet
Hello, fellow guildspeople! I can't wait to meet you all OOC and IC. I'm excited to try out the jobs and crafting systems for my new character and I hope to see some of you all in Konoha (granted I get accepted there). ~o v o

Hello and welcome to Shinobi Nations! I'm Tao, and I run Kumogakure as well as handle forum maintenance and guild information. If you have any questions feel free to send me a PM! I'm around most of the day.

We are going under a bit of an overhaul to update old information to match newer systems, so please bear with us during this time.

Formalities aside, I look forward to roleplaying with you! =)

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:07 pm
kiwis poet

*jumps and waves* oh me me pick me! I want to say hi to the new guy/girl! (it's hard to tell on the internet)

Hi new person! Welcome to the guild. I'll be your hazer- uh I mean greeter for the moment. Can't wait to roleplay with you too! biggrin  

BlackJack1995

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 11:22 pm
Hmm  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 7:15 am
Klayko
Hmm

Hmmm?
(I feel like you're new here! Welcome to the guild)  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Klayko

Blessed Tactician

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 10:09 am
Hurrak
Klayko
Hmm

Hmmm?
(I feel like you're new here! Welcome to the guild)

Hmmm-hmmm

(I'm quite old, truth be told, but this face and is perhaps new to some souls. Howdy...do? emotion_awesome )  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 4:11 pm
CEOxJOE

Oh hello.  

___youwillknownihilism

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2017 5:06 pm
Praying Psycho Mantis
CEOxJOE

Oh hello.

gotdamn, sup bro, welcome to the guild  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5874 5875 5876 5877 5878 5879 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games