Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:38 am
Holy Rinaku
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5

Yeh it did thanks. Guess I just gotta be patient

I'd work on em together, but I guess you all ready know that~
Reviews usually happen pretty quickly. But, yes, patience is the key as it could take a few days until a mod in charge of that can take a look at your bloodline

Yeh I've pretty much got my character ready to be posted at least.
Still trying to get my head around how training works and a few other things. What should I do when/if I get my character approved.

After if/when you get your character approved, add the accepted profile to the village forum (where the other profiles) and one typically begins an adventure in the thread that would be your kage's office to grab your headband.

As for training (for the sake of me trying to help when I'm under the influence of pain pills and not being able to set my thoughts straigth. it's a miracle that I am even typing complete sentences) I would hop around village threads and skim through the academies and dojos to see how others have done their training; each user is different and may be able to give you a little insight onto how to get it done!

Only real issue with our normal process is he mentioned going to kiri I believe, which is still under siege by a dream reality. I think the office is currently surrounded as well.

Eddy_Soul5

This being said, If you start at the hospital, Elle can probably assist until things calm down in the leader facilities. Or the academy if your not keen on the idea of possible combat, cause that's what the recent posts they're are looking like if lan continues.

Thanks for the heads up. I think the hospital might make for a good starting point for my character, seeing as he'd probably be somewhat injured if the whole village is under attack xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 6:54 am
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak

I'd work on em together, but I guess you all ready know that~
Reviews usually happen pretty quickly. But, yes, patience is the key as it could take a few days until a mod in charge of that can take a look at your bloodline

Still trying to get my head around how training works and a few other things. What should I do when/if I get my character approved.

After if/when you get your character approved, add the accepted profile to the village forum (where the other profiles) and one typically begins an adventure in the thread that would be your kage's office to grab your headband.

As for training (for the sake of me trying to help when I'm under the influence of pain pills and not being able to set my thoughts straigth. it's a miracle that I am even typing complete sentences) I would hop around village threads and skim through the academies and dojos to see how others have done their training; each user is different and may be able to give you a little insight onto how to get it done!

Only real issue with our normal process is he mentioned going to kiri I believe, which is still under siege by a dream reality. I think the office is currently surrounded as well.

Eddy_Soul5

This being said, If you start at the hospital, Elle can probably assist until things calm down in the leader facilities. Or the academy if your not keen on the idea of possible combat, cause that's what the recent posts they're are looking like if lan continues.

Thanks for the heads up. I think the hospital might make for a good starting point for my character, seeing as he'd probably be somewhat injured if the whole village is under attack xD

Well, if you start inside I won't have an excuse to not deal with the thing that is also inside. Which will tickle lan pink more than likely.

If you wish to know what's going on there, check out the kiri Halloween announcement in those threads  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:36 am
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5

Eddy_Soul5

Well, if you start inside I won't have an excuse to not deal with the thing that is also inside. Which will tickle lan pink more than likely.

If you wish to know what's going on there, check out the kiri Halloween announcement in those threads

Damn this seems intense, looking forward to getting stuck in though. Hopefully Ian's not too bad xD  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 9:08 am
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Hurrak

Eddy_Soul5

Damn this seems intense, looking forward to getting stuck in though. Hopefully Ian's not too bad xD
he plays fair but likes making you think, and doesn't really pull punches with npcs.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 10:06 am
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku

he plays fair but likes making you think, and doesn't really pull punches with npcs.

Oh boy, just my type xD
Sounds like I found the perfect group to be a part of!  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:07 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku

Oh boy, just my type xD
They be good people  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 7:55 pm
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku

Oh boy, just my type xD
They be good people

Yay! Finally a part of this. Should I just get stuck in or wait for Lanfaer's blessing?  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:01 pm
Happy new year~ :3  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Paris_Decay

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 9:03 pm
AandOE
Happy new year~ :3

Happy New Year! smile  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:27 pm
I am in need of assistance from someone D:  

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2017 10:59 pm
Evanescently Magnificent
I am in need of assistance from someone D:

Nevermind assistance has been found! xp

]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_3QIuK8z_U

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:02 am
Evanescently Magnificent

I looked over your profile and you have 2 extra PAs, namely the last 2, which are just attributes of the bloodline  

Rexnov

Alien Abductee

1,350 Points
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Hygienic 200
  • Gaian 50

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 10:53 am
Rexnov
Evanescently Magnificent

I looked over your profile and you have 2 extra PAs, namely the last 2, which are just attributes of the bloodline

Oh I know I kinda just threw them in last second because I saw going over them bloodline and wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to include them or not or where to put them if I do sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 11:46 am
Evanescently Magnificent
Rexnov
Evanescently Magnificent

Oh I know I kinda just threw them in last second because I saw going over them bloodline and wasn't sure if I wasn't supposed to include them or not or where to put them if I do sweatdrop

For approval, I wouldn't worry about including them, just the two you've created. Later though, you could separate the two ("personal attributes" & "bloodline attributes") on your profile to indicate which are yours. Whatever works for you.  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Evanescently Magnificent

Anxious Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2017 12:10 pm
Hurrak
Evanescently Magnificent
Rexnov
Evanescently Magnificent

For approval, I wouldn't worry about including them, just the two you've created. Later though, you could separate the two ("personal attributes" & "bloodline attributes") on your profile to indicate which are yours. Whatever works for you.

Oo that's a way better idea than mine! Thank youu Hurrak <3

Also happy Hot buttered rum day
dramallama  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 5873 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games