Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:38 pm
*wanders by a couple of familiar faces and grins*
Abend, ladies twisted

*wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle* emotion_awesome

{{Oh s**t, how did Taus get in Costa Rica suddenly? Who cares? talk2hand }}  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:49 pm
o_o The things I can't unsee. -stares like a train wreck-  

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:51 pm
*glances at the man greeting them* cat_confused cat_surprised Oh, um, hello... cat_sweatdrop *glances down and almost chokes on her drink*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:58 pm
*puts his hands on his hips and takes on a broad stance... both as means to keep their eyes on the prize* emotion_dealwithit

I certainly wasn't expecting to run into anyone from town here. I guess this place must be a current hot spot for getaways, ja?

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:04 pm
*finds it very hard to look away*

Yeah, seems so... *somehow manages to meet his gaze while she's speaking* I wasn't expecting to run into anybody we knew either. *tail twitches*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:11 pm
*flexes to try to get Kits' eyes to wander back down*

The world just gets smaller and smaller every day it seems. Unlike other things~ *flexes again while eying the neko's cleavage*

Enjoying your time in the sun? Had any sex on the beach yet? emotion_awesome

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:22 pm
-dame stares into her drink that she hastily took from the bartender and takes a long sip, muttering- Jesus Christ, at this rate I'm gonna need a cherry coke.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:31 pm
*movement catches her eye and her gaze lowers again* Yeah, some other things...

*nearly chokes on her drink again at his questions and decides it's better to set the drink down for now* Yeah, it's been a very relaxing vacation so far. But no, I haven't... done much drinking.  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:41 pm
Oh, but you should....

*leans over the neko's chair, putting his arms on either side of her to keep balance as he gets in there really close, practically nose to nose as he speaks in a lowered tone of voice*
The sex on the beach here is wunderbar.
*slowly licks his lips*

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 10:49 pm
eek *bites her lip* I'm... I'm sure it is. *fidgets a bit, tail flicking behind her*  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:03 pm
Wanna give it a shot right now? User Image

*a bartender comes by to see if the girls need refills and notices this time that this weirdo is walking around in the buff User Image Earlier when he'd gone by, he thought the guy was just shirtless and in swim trunks or something since that's pretty typical, but there was nothing on below the waist User Image *
Sir... stare ... I'm going to have to ask you to leave. This isn't that kind of bar talk2hand

*sneers at being interrupted and stands back up, crossing his arms over his chest as he stares the man down*
And what if I don't? stare

Well I... *trying hard not to size this guy up as he stands there* sweatdrop ... I'm going to call security if you don't leave mad  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:16 pm
*isn't quite sure if she's glad they were interrupted or not* cat_sweatdrop

Actually, dame and I were just talking about leaving anyway, to get something to eat... *glances over at dame, who appears to be trying to ignore the conversation*

((I've got to get to bed, so this looks like as good a place as any to pause.))  

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 11:22 pm
{{I was inserting an opportunity to exit if you wanted since I saw it was getting late, but sure... pause it is. dame can come back and ogle Taus' package some more this way emotion_awesome }}  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 8:11 am
(( emotion_facepalm ))

-continues trying to ignore the conversation- Hey, can I have a shot of cherry coke in this, please? sweatdrop -the bartender looks at her like she's gone insane- talk2hand Don't judge or question! Just do it! stressed

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 11:09 am
Something to eat, huh? *eyes the neko up and down again*
I could certainly go for a bite or three myself. I'm very -very-
hungry twisted  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 592 593 594 595 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games