Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 11:34 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy slept like a rock and in the morning he was all snuggly against the warmest thing in the bed! AKIHIKO! This was the PERFECT way to wake up. But....there was something less than perfect when he looked up at Akihiko's neck. What the.....heck?! He didn't say a word out loud but carefully examined Akihiko's neck. Fortunately, Izzy was the early bird so he had a chance to really look at the bruise. Where did they come from? Shou?! No...Akihiko said he had punched his stomach.

Scooting under the covers, Izzy examined Akihiko's belly. One big bruise. Ok...so that was right. Then he scooted back up out so his head was poking just at the edge of the blanket again. His eyes stared like beads at Akihiko's neck. Explanation NOW! Well that's what he wanted but....his kinder side said let the man sleep until he really had to get up. THEN...yes then his partner would reveal all.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

If the night could have been anymore blissful, Hiroki would have thought he had died and gone to Heaven. When he woke up, he looked down to see the soft innocent angel like face that reminded him of Akihiko but certainly was not. "Aishiteru...Kitten Fur. Aishiteru, Katsumi." he whispered very softly so as not to wake the younger man.

God knows he didn't want to let Katsumi go with Izo this morning. God knows he didn't want Katsumi to leave him. He prayed inside his head that nothing would go wrong. But he dreaded his luck. He had prayed so much at the temple so wouldn't one of the gods have heard him? Please...please don't let anything bad happen to Katsumi. Please don't let him forget me....of anything he could forget. I just want to be with him...all my life. I just want to love him...and give him happiness. He deserves some happiness in his life...

His eyes glanced over to the bed side table and slowly he reached over for his phone. The time said 8 am...he hoped Izo would be much later in the morning.

Putting the phone back, he stared at his sleeping lover and wanted to burn this moment in his memories...forever. He smiled a little thinking how precious that face was to him. Even if....some things deep inside this young man still terrified Hiroki. He tried to ignore that part of the world again. Because if he thought of that tape he saw the other night, he surely would panic and never allow Katsumi to go. That video and Katsumi's words almost broke him that evening...and still...he remained.

He couldn't quite fix that which had broken in his own head but still the love he felt was real.

(OOC: Izo will arrive at 10 am. So that give you time frame)

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

That name, yes he had heard it before, Sai... Jun had spoken that word. But he wasn't Sai. Never had been Sai. He was Shou. Sai was the name of that other self he couldn't find in the mirror.

Then the word 'brother' followed not long after. Naoko's brother? The other self was NAOKO'S BROTHER. If his eyes could have become saucers they might have popped from his head. All he could do was sit there and listen because his brain had a serious shock strike it. How could his world get so warped in one day? He couldn't even fathom this nightmare.

Jun had wanted Sai....and Naoko...wanted Sai except he didn't think Shou was a fake. All this crashed down on the Star's head like a weighted lead brick.

"Ko is real." answered Shou finally. And no he didn't talk about himself because his brain couldn't even begin to digest what he had just heard. "I....I...don't know what to....say." His voice was but a whisper. He didn't touch Naoko, he didn't dare. Even if the young man was crying, Shou's cracked mind was trying to fit square pegs in to round holes. "Oumori....Sai..."

He stared out into space and soon he was gone, Sai was there.

Sai blinked and reached up to hold his head, "Oh god...my head is pounding...." He glanced up and saw Naoko standing there upset...."What happened, Naoko? Are you ok? Did Shou...do something?"

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 12:19 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"You don't have to say anything, Shou. I... I should've just left and not said anything but..." Naoko shook his head, noticing that spaced out look.
Then, as he predicted might happen, his brother grabbed his head.
The blond took a couple of steps backward toward the door, though his amber eyes never left Sai.
"I'm sorry... I'm sorry, I... ********! I didn't mean this to happen!" Naoko said, half angrily and half out of his own horror at what he'd just told Shou. "I told him... I'm sorry, niisan but I... oh gods, I'm so sorry. Shou just looked so alone and I tried to make him relax and feel better and he misunderstood and thought I was saying he wasn't real and so I tried to explain but then he thought that I was only there looking for you like Jun was and I... I..." Naoko took a deep breath, licking his lips as he gasped for a bit of air. He'd been talking a mile a minute... and crying to boot! "I'm fine. I'm okay. Shou didn't do anything. I was the idiot. I just... I wanted him to open up to me like he does with Ko and Lucky-san and Yamada-san. I wanted to help because he was stressed and annoyed at that b*****d Narcissus because now the whole world knows about Ko and I just... I made things worse... I'm sorry..."
Naoko didn't move towards Sai, but he didn't back up anymore either. His instinct to flee had left him as soon as Shou was no longer the man sitting on the bed.
"Gomen..." the younger Oumori whispered. "Shou... he knows your name now..."

Katsu slept like a log when he finally did fall asleep. Sometime during the morning though, around 9am which was an hour after Hiroki had woken, the bat began to stir in the elephant's arms.
It was just small movements at first, as if he couldn't get completely comfortable to fall back into a deep sleep. But then it happened... those dark eyes blinked slowly and he sighed, trying to stifle a yawn and failing miserably.
"A... sato... kun..." Katsumi whispered, smiling as he looked up at the man who held him. "Mmmm.... ohayou..."

User Image

Narcissus was the farthest from a morning person you could get. Generally grumpy and groggy in the AM, it took a lot to wake up. Took a helluva lot more to get him out of bed to begin with.
BUT one thing that was able to permeate through his thick sleepy headed skull... was the feeling of being watched.
Without even opening his eyes, the young tiger spoke. "Why are you staring at me, Ruki?" he asked, turning onto his side a bit to get more comfortable.
His hand never left it's draped position over Izzy's waist however, even with the adjustment. Then, blue eyes blinked open and he stared at his partner for a few moments with a half-lidded gaze.
"Seriously... you're staring at me so hard I just started to feel awkward. What is it? Bad dream?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 8:47 am
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

Chiyou took a long drag from the half-smoked cigarette and sighed as he exhaled.

"Yeah, yeah. I know you expect me to say Ruki was the best, hands down. That would be a total lie, though. He's amazing, don't get me wrong. And Michi...for someone so new to the game, he's got a great hold on things. The best, though? That would have to be Shou. If we're looking at it from a purely technical standpoint. His songs were all...perfect. It sounded like a fairy tale. Narcissus, though....he had raw emotion going for him. He was the most touching of them all. There was a real connect going on between his voice and his soul." the younger man paused,taking another drag from the cigarette before handing the short back to Kai.

"I dunno, man....but I'm with you. We gotta get back on stage and in the public eye. Now. Like...right now. Not later."

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 9:11 am

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Ryu was still obviously upset, even after Kou had tried to calm him down.

Sitting down in one of the kitchen chairs, the violinist huffed and continued to pout.

"I know you have to work and go to school and everything...but..." his lower lip trembled for a second, then he sighed heavily.

"I don't know...everything just seems weird here. I don't like it. My own house, the house I remember and know...just feels so uncomfortable now." Ryu lamented. Opening up his box of food, the star couldn't help but smile a little. Cheap curry and dumplings was just what he'd needed. The violinist wouldn't tell Kou, but he hadn't eaten since before the host had left for the day. Leaving his own room seemed like a task to him today.

"Say...Raito? Do....do you believe in ghosts? Because...I think, maybe, my house might be haunted....or something?" Ryuukaze glanced up from the food, a bit embarrassed by what he was asking, but asking all the same because something had to be up. He just wasn't sure what.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:24 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Even as Akihiko moved, Izzy couldn't help but move with him to get more comfy. It was tempting just to remain lazy and snuggly but now that Akihiko was asking him a question, he gave his answer.

One finger reached up and ran along the bruises upon Akihiko's neck. He then waited for the man to start talking.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Ohayou.....Katsumi...." Hiroki leaned forward just enough to plant a small kiss on Katsumi's forehead. His eyes sparkled with happy thoughts...loving thoughts. "You're cute in the mornings. I can't wait to see small yawn when you first wake." Just like a kitten.

Hiroki was content....he good and rested. His arms slowly unraveled from Katsumi's skin and reached up to stroke Katsumi's hair. "I don't want to get up...."

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Pound Pound went the Headache.
Yap Yap Yap went Naoko's voice.
Pound Pound went the Headache

In between the two, Sai got bits and pieces of Naoko's conversation. "You told him?! What exactly did you tell him? I have a really good feeling by how much my head hurts that however you said it, he didn't take it well at all. And he was already upset with Narcissus? Ugh..." Sai rolled to the side and just held his head for awhile against the pillow trying to stop the pounding. "Owh......"

"He thought you said he wasn't real? Ugh....I think he's heard that from...someone else it sounds familiar." Then he paused trying to at least find some comfort in the pillow. "Jun was probably just wanting to be with me. But...I think he cared for Shou too. Maybe not as much as he wanted to be with me, but he did care about him."

Sai rolled over on his back and stared up at the ceiling. "Naoko, you're going to have to take things slow with Shou. I love you...and I trust you...But...He's not me. Sometimes I thought that he wasn't real, sometimes I wanted to think he'd go away, but....he's created his own life here. He wasn't weak like me. And it took a long time for me to learn to live with that fact. But for him, he's just learning about me. I can sense, and...mm...he's starting to sense me. I think."

Sai covered his masked covered eyes an just laid there for a moment, "You scared the crap out of him. I think."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:37 am
"Weird? Well you did just go through a hospital stay and you still have memory loss so maybe that's the problem." Kou pointed out as he spread out the feast before them and grabbed a spoon.

"Ghosts? Not really. I mean sure I think there's a higher power but I don't think that souls are hanging around here after they die. Think about it, if your soul took off somewhere else, wouldn't you want to explore wherever that was? Hanging out here to scare humans seems kind of small minded." said Kou with a very practical tone to his voice as he dipped it into the curry.

"But you looked kind of like a ghost when you opened the door!" he laughed and then plucked a dumpling up with his fingertips. "Your house isn't haunted. It's huge and your just by yourself in it. Seriously, when your alone like this you need to fill your time with constructive things. For example, when I'm alone I knit or study...or play video games. However, I was thinking about it today and realized that It would be fun to go to an English conversation class after school at a cafe. That's what you should be doing. Filling time with fun and adventurous things."

Kou was a very positive young man that kept the world in perspective. He knew that he'd be a lot better off if he kept himself motivated and pushing forward. Maybe Ryuu just needed motivation to thrive. "So what did you do today while I was out?' he asked as he sucked down another bite of curry then opened a bottle of tea.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 2:57 pm

For a moment, Akihiko didn't understand. Then Izzy's fingers pressed a bit too hard and he winced.
"s**t... forgot about that..." the musician spoke softly, reaching up and removing his partner's hand, gently kissing his fingers. "Before you kill me, it doesn't hurt unless you poke at it. My voice is fine. Really. Katsumi just got a little confused. I think I provoked him but I'm not really sure how... either way it was just for a moment and there are no hard feelings. I just... won't be asking him to read my body language again. Something about that set him off I think..." sighing, blue eyes closed for a moment. "I would've told you last night but you looked beyond exhausted, Ruki."

"I'm so sleepy... I couldn't..." Katsu had to stop and yawn in the middle of his sentence. "I couldn't sleep last night..." he wiggled closer to Hiroki, if that were even possible, pulling the blanket up to his ears as he did so. "Mmmm... Izo won't be here til ten... we can stay in bed another half hour... Can't eat breakfast so... I'll just throw clothes on and..." another yawn as dark eyes slipped closed again and he just relished the warmth of his partner's body. "and run out the door... You're so cute when you sleep, Asato... I couldn't stop staring at you last night."

User Image

"s**t... your head's killing you, isn't it?" Naoko asked, pushing aside his uncomfortable guilty feeling and running into the bathroom.
He searched through the cabinets before bringing out a bottle of aspirin and handing two to Sai. "You can use the tea. I made it to help Shou calm down but... Okay what I told him was that, well, that he's as real as Ko. Just because he's two people doesn't make him any less real. I mean... I'm right... aren't I?" the blond sighed, sitting on the edge of the bed. "I know... I know... I love you too, niisan but... well I love Shou too because he's a part of you and you're a part of him all at the same time. I just get frustrated that he doesn't trust me..." Naoko began wiping the tear tracks from his cheeks, avoiding eye contact with Sai.
"He won't even let me see him... I've seen him before, you know. But still he wears that mask..." he indicated the mask over Sai's face. "You're both beautiful but he hides that beauty. I mean, this is his... your... house. Shou shouldn't have to wear a mask here. I was hoping it might make him feel a bit better but everything just spiraled out of control and I didn't want to lie to him, you know?"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 3:23 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Forgot...." Izzy tried to remain firm but those small kisses on his fingers were causing a blush to form on his cheeks. It was hard to be angry with the lazy loving tiger!

"You're sure? I've not heard any singing out of your voice today. So how can you be sure? Katsumi got confused? How does confused mean choke marks on the neck?" His brow cocked as he gazed as his partner not thinking that any answer could justify it.

"Body language reading? What the heck is that?" Izzy had no idea what Akihiko was talking about. "Mmm...ok...so I was tired last night. But now I'm worried about you. And what your little brother is doing with hands about your throat."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Then sleep a bit longer...I won't go anywhere. I promise." his lips descended upon Katsumi's. It was filled with love and affection as Katsumi pressed so close in. There wasn't an ounce of space between them and Hiroki didn't mind one bit.

"10....mm...ok. Then why don't you sleep. I'll be right here." His eyes were half closed but then suddenly flicked open, "You were watching me while I slept." His voice was a happy mutter under his breath as if he didn't expect that but was pleasantly surprised. "I hope I didn't snore."

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

"My head feels like it should be splitting open on the bed." he groaned as he sprawled out wishing that the feeling of intense discomfort would go away.

He took the Aspirin quickly as it was handed to him. His hands covered the mask still. He didn't even take it off as if that mask could reduce the pain or light. " You're probably right. Maybe he wasn't so real at first but whatever of me is him, he accesses areas of my head I can't even touch. Music...all that blasted creativity." His words were a little short as he grabbed the tea and used it to swallow the aspirin. "Aahhhh.."

Then he finally glanced at Naoko and reached out to tug him on to the bed. "Now...calm down Naoko.... You're ok. Shou needed to know one day. You were too close to him for it not to happen."

He hugged his brother, "Yes, you may have seen him before...a million times as me, but I bet he wasn't ready for it. I think he's very careful about who he lets behind his mask. And well, mmm....I know he has many of his own fears. So you can't jump from roommate to trusted friend in a few days. Not with him. And I'm sure he does trust you to some extent because he trusts you with Ko, right? And well, I'm sure that telling him all that stuff while he was already in a bad mood didn't help."

For a moment, Sai stroked his brother's blond hair and sighed, "I wouldn't lie to him. But choose the moment better. Would you want to have a pile of stuff you weren't ready for dumped on you when you were already upset about something else? I hardly think so."

"I know you care about Shou as well." All Sai could think was that Naoko rushed things. A little selfish of him no doubt. His brother wasn't exactly the type to think before he acted on emotions. Some how that theme felt familiar even if Sai couldn't figure out from where.

"So....tell me what Narcissus did this time?" Sai switched the conversation and prayed the aspirin would be enough.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 6:28 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

Well...that settled that.

Packing away his thoughts, Ryu figured there was no sense in dwelling on the matter any further. Raito obviously thought nothing of it...and rightly so. Right?

Wiping away the errant traces of his tears, the violinist picked up a spoon and dug into the curry, enjoying the warm spicy taste.

"Today? Uhm...well...just laid in the bed watching TV...nothing interesting..." he mumbled around his food. No need telling Kou he thought he was hearing voices, sounds, and even smelling weird smells. Kou was probably right, and it was just...some weird after-effect of his head injury. It would probably go away on its own.

"How was your day? Anything interesting at work? Anyone get too fresh with you? Won't be surprised if I have to hire security to watch after you, what with those smashing good looks and all." Ryuukaze smiled his dazzling smile, grabbing a bottle of tea and twisting it open to take a few big gulps.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:11 pm

"Don't make me sing. I just woke up." Akihiko replied with a frown, a bit annoyed by the remark.
If his throat actually hurt he'd know. He felt fine as long as people weren't poking at his skin. Besides, it hurt worse when he breathed because of the punch to his damn diaphragm than anything Katsumi had done.
Sighing, the musician closed his eyes, trying to gather his thoughts. "Hiroki hinted that Katsumi has some issues he needs to work out in therapy. I mean, he said the man grew up in 'hell', Ruki. Asato's exact word for it was 'hell'. He said that Katsumi's childhood was worse than anything you or I went through before the charity concert... and no doubt he's pissed about how differently we were raised. I mean, wouldn't you be? I wasn't abused or tortured or degraded or thrown into any sort of hell... unless you count boring dinner parties as hell... which I might."
Blue eyes opened and focused on Izzy. The young tiger smiled softly, kissing his partner's fingers once more. "Katsumi told me he was a terrific reader of body language and that every time I look at you, Ruki, it seems that I just want to jump you. Then I asked how my body language seemed to him right then and he stared at me for a long time. It was so strange... his eyes... inhuman eyes... but then Katsumi started talking and just... everything he said, Ruki... it was all true. Deep deep thoughts that I thought I'd hidden away... I told him to stop but he just pinned me to the sofa and started ranting about my face..."
Narcissus shivered slightly and reached out, drawing Izzy closer and kissing the top of his manager's head. He wouldn't tell the other man that Azriel had mentioned ripping said face off...
"He's disturbed, Ruki... but I won't hold it against him. I don't think he could help the anger..."

"No... you just slept." Katsu said with a small smile, remembering the peaceful visage he'd watched over all night long. "I want to be with you for as long as I can..." the bat whispered, running his nails gently along Hiroki's spine. "Besides... I'm not letting you go so you can't go anywhere even if you wanted to." Azriel added with a soft giggle.
Was it so bad to want this?
This warmth and love and kindness?
Was it so wrong to pull his torn and bloodied mind away from the horrors of the dark?
"Aishiteru... Asato-kun..." Katsumi whispered, nuzzling his head down beneath the older man's chin.

User Image

"Yes well if you recall you left me in an empty room with a note about Jun in a coma with quite literally your parting words making me think I'd never see you again." Naoko pointed out softly.
He was laying on the bed beside Sai now. Comfortable... content... even if he was still upset about how he had handled things with Shou.
"Then of course there was getting kidnapped, nearly dying, and me thinking I'd murdered Ryu all in the same day. Oh and losing Jun and Ryu leaving me both within the same week. I think I'm getting used to 'piles of stuff' being dumped on me when I'm already upset." he added, gazing up at Sai for a long moment.
Sighing, the blond shook his head, "I know... Shou's... well a lot's happened but... if I didn't tell him now, then when? When will there not be something wrong, ne? At least now he knows and it's not in the middle of a tour when he retreats into your subconscious for a day or gods forbid a week." he sighed again, gently reaching lithe purple nailed fingers up and removing the mask over Sai's face.
Naoko wanted to see his brother, damn it.
"Shou asked me if I was here, in this room, waiting for you to appear, niisan... what would you have said to that were our roles reversed? I won't lie to him or you, Sai. He wanted to know. Yes it was bad timing but..." sighing, Naoko closed his eyes. "Maybe I should've trusted my instincts and just bolted right then..."
Silence...
Taking a deep breath the pianist frowned. "The a** of Ohayou told the world about Ko without discussing it with Shou. Now, Shou's expecting offers from every label in Japan to come flying at him in the morning. I wanted to help him deal with it but..." the blond shook his head.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 10:17 pm

Taking the cigarette back, Nakai put it between his lips and left it there for a moment, taking a long drag. "Yeah well if Nezumi-san didn't show up tonight then who's to say he'll show up for our work tomorrow?" the blond asked seriously, still pissed about being handed off to the mouse when Izzy was his manager.
In truth, Kai kind of missed the megane-clad man... but he couldn't deny Lucky's voice.
"Maybe we need a new manager? Izzy can't manage us and Nezumi-san may not be doing a good job for Tanaka-san. Having three stars on his plate will certainly be too much."

PostPosted: Sat Apr 13, 2013 11:45 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh? Grumpy." Izzy smirked a little because his lazy loving tiger was also a grumpy grumbly bear in the mornings.

But then he frowned a little as he listened to Akihiko's explanation. Laying his head against Akihiko's shoulder, he tried to imagine a world worse than those few days in hell. It was hard to do. "Still, if you knew that you should have been more careful. What if he hadn't stopped?"

He glanced at sheets then pulled them in closer before he sighed, "It doesn't take an sort of special reader to see that you're attracted to me. Even if we aren't making things public, your fans have fan fiction out there pairing you and I up. I've avoided that website because I certainly don't want to know how I've been portrayed. Of course they've paired you up with a lot of other people too. But really, you don't hide your affections for me that much in public so it would have been easy for him to see that."

Izzy didn't quite believe that Katsumi could read anything beyond what was nature for people to read if they were perceptive enough. "I just want you to be careful, Akihiko. If he's disturbed then you need to be very aware of his actions and...you should always think before you say things to him. If something happened to you and he was the cause, I don't know what I'd do. I certainly wouldn't just sit there and go...Oh he's your brother, he's just a little disturbed so it's ok."

It wasn't like he didn't want the two men to become friends but he also knew that Akihiko was a little vulnerable considering the man worried about being the only Koyasu left. Not that Katsumi was a Koyasu but he was a real blood relations if only by their mother. Izzy didn't want Akihiko to get any wild notions that the young man was the same little boy he carried around as a baby.

However, he closed his eyes as Akihiko kissed his head and would wait until after the next two shows before talking to Akihiko more about the matter. "I just want you to be safe....I worry you know."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"You do have me fairly tightly." Hiroki's eye drifted over Katsumi's body while feeling those nails along his skin. "Ah....feels so good." The elephant was actually purring as he was scritched.

"Katsumi wo aisuru koto ni kawari ha nai kara." he said softly against that fuzzy hair under his lips. Please don't let this moment end....

(OOC: Hiroki said - I'll always love you, no matter what happens. )

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai really didn't want to be reminded of certain things in life. Those moments of Naoko's world always stung no matter which way he looked at them. He wasn't going to go into those issues. Seriously, what could he say. Naoko had given him many reasons to leave his brother to do his own dang thing. "You could have picked another time...you really could have chosen better. You know it as well as I do."

His eyes closed as those fingers removed the mask. Sai didn't mind it coming off although the light bothered him more now. So he squinted a bit and pulled a hand to the edge of his forehead to dim the directness of it. "I think you were waiting for me to appear. I know you like him but, I have a feeling you'd rather see me." Sai was certain of that evaluation because Naoko was very self serving at times, "And well, if our roles had been reversed, I am guessing I would have told you that...." Sai didn't beat around the bush as much as others but he did have some tact. "...but only if I thought that you were in a mental position to handle the answer. If not, I would have stopped there and said that even if I were willing to answer that question, I will wait for a better time to talk about the matter with you. Then I would have left."

Then Sai frowned as he listened to Naoko's explanation, "Great....seriously? Ah...well now I see why Shou's so irritated. I guess it is better I'm here then to handle all this crap that comes flying at me. Well, I guess that means you just get to help me deal with it while Shou's taking a back seat. I'll call Yamada-san in the morning and fill him in. I'll review any contracts that come in and then go over them with Yamada-san. I doubt any of them will be what I'd accept on a first run but it can't hurt to look." he smiled a little because contracts were something he did understand very well.

Suddenly a yawn escaped his lips and he pulled Naoko around to snuggle him, "God, I'm tired too. If all that's going to happen tomorrow, I best get some sleep before then...ne? And maybe this headache will go away by morning."

Finally, he nuzzled Naoko's head, "Pillow..shush Ko-kun."

"My day was ok. Several flirts but nothing I couldn't handle. New costumes coming in next week so I have a fitting to attend. We're going to do a Naruto cosplay week. I hope I can get Sasake's roll. I don't really want to be Naruto." laughed Kou as he kicked back in his chair amused by the thought.

"Oh...well I'm just wearing a wig now when I go out so people don't see who I am in the public areas. At work I'm ok because I wear a costume anyway. Kind of a pain to have to do this outside the job but I don't really want to mess with all that media." Kou grinned as Ryuu smiled. He was much more handsome when he was smiling. "Now that's the puppy I like seeing. A happy one."

"So tomorrow...when I go to school I have a short day. If you're feeling up to it, do you want to go with me to the English Conversation Cafe? Might be something fun and different we can do rather than letting you sit here and let the house noises make you think of scary dead ancestors." Kou thought that Ryuu just needed time around people. Getting life moving forward and time to let his head clear so he could remember his past. The only way to help Ryuu was to get him connected to the world rather than holed up here in the house. That wasn't' healthy.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:34 am

Again Akihiko kissed Izzy's head. "I know, Ruki... I know... You've no idea how much it means to have you worry over me." he added with a soft smile. "But... well... I know it sounds stupid and sentimental but... seeing him just... made me remember the Katsumi I knew. That tiny boy... I'd forgotten all about him really... a memory pushed to the depths of my mind because I was too young to understand why he couldn't stay." Narcissus couldn't help kissing Izzy's head a third time, one hand's fingers idly stroking the other man's hair. "He's dangerous... but I think he means well. Katsumi, he... there was something about how he handled Ko-kun that... I've never seen anything like it before... even from Shou."

Katsu couldn't help but smile and tuck his body even closer to Hiroki at hearing those words. Then, those dark eyes flickered up to lock onto the older man's gaze as his smile grew.
"Watashi mo anata aisuru..." Katsumi whispered softly, his nails continuing to lightly scratch along Hiroki's back. "I... I think I'm going to write myself a letter... just in case. Promise me though, Asato-kun... promise me that even if I forget... you won't leave me... onegai?"

User Image

Naoko didn't reply... because in all honesty he didn't want to get into an argument with his brother. Was he waiting for Sai? Maybe... But the blond truly believed that he was there because Shou was agitated... and he wanted to relieve some of his friend's stress.
But there was a nagging thought at the back of his mind...
In all honesty, the pianist had very well almost kissed Shou at one point. He'd wanted to without really knowing why. Of course this was a bigger can of worms than he really wanted to delve into right now.
Shou was Sai and Sai was Shou...
Naoko had pushed his brother away because he wasn't sure what he wanted at the time. He'd felt guilty about being unable to decide between Ryu and Nakai then... and his brother had whisked him away to give him the chance to make a decision. The younger Omour had wanted something normal for once in his life... but a relationship?
The thought scared him.
Looking back, he had chosen Ryu and that relationship had left him a shell of who he had been in many ways. It stung... thinking about how his akuma had abandoned him...
All because Naoko didn't want to have sex after Jun had died.
'Pillow..shush Ko-kun.'
A soft smile came to the young man's lips as his amber eyes drifted closed. Lithe arms wrapped around his brother as he gently kissed Sai's chin.
"Oyasumi, niisan..." the pianist whispered as he curled comfortably up beside the other man.
They had their own Ko-kun... but sometimes... sometimes it was nice to be reminded of that pet nickname which his brother had always called him by since Naoko could remember.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 12:07 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy knew he'd keep worrying about Akihiko until the man started thinking before acting. However,that would take a long time to get into Akihiko's head. "I know he makes you think of your childhood. And I don't blame you a bit for feeling that way but...I just don't want you to get too caught up in the moment."

"Dangerous and means well. That's a rough mix to put together. And you don't know all his triggers. Kindness that is mixed with a dangerous persona usually means a very self serving person. But...children might be a soft point for him. Kids don't have all the hang ups adults do...usually." OK so Ko was probably not one of those kids. The child certainly had issue from what happened to him. "And I didn't see much of how he was with Ko so I am not sure what to think about that."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki closed his eyes listening to the response and smiling. "I want to stop time right now..." His back arched into Katsumi as those nails lightly ran along his back. "Mm...and you're going to turn me into a cat if you keep that up." Ah if only he was a powerful cat rather than an elephant. But...he had an adorable kitten even if he wasn't one himself.

His eyes flicked open as the word letter came from those lips. "Should I let you up to write it?" he asked then gazed into those dark eyes, "I won't leave you..." he answered although promising something like that would be hard to keep. If the young man forgot him, hated him...order his body guards to throw him out. However, what could Asato do? If those things came to pass...what could he do? If they did, would it really be the same Katsumi he had made the promise to?

Asato wanted to be with this man for a life time. Even though he knew that most relationships didn't last. He hoped that for him he'd be the lucky one.

User Image

SAI

Beautiful Dreamer

Sai muttered "Oyasumi....Ko..." It wasn't long before he drifted off with his brother's arms around him and he slept like a ROCK. It felt good to snuggle with his brother and just feel like he was with family. He didn't have the desires that he used to anymore. And for that he was thankful. He had finally gotten over Naoko in that way.

By the time the morning came, Sai was getting up to the sound of buzzes at the door. He heard the sound of little feet running downstairs then the sound of the door opening. He wasn't really worried because he knew that Haru had men outside so if Ko answered door it should be fine. Besides, he had taught the little boy how to look outside with the cameras before answering.

But wait, if Shou was right then, "Hey...Naoko, I think Ko answered the door this morning. Wait! Wasn't he suppose to have his first day of school? Oh CRAP." Sai practically tumbled out of the bed trying to figure out what time it was. Seriously, having a child around and this half life he had certainly didn't make it easy on the older Oumori. Heck he didn't even know where Shou had put his PHONE!!

"Get up get up Naoko. You got to help me figure this out. What time is it? What time is Ko-kun's first classes?" The older man wasn't as frantic as Shou might have been if situations were reversed but right now, Shou might have been just a bit more organized amazingly enough. The Star had a schedule planned while Sai had no idea what that plan was right now!

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 14, 2013 4:34 pm

"He was just... I mean okay imagine me with Ko-kun... but like ten times better!" Akihiko shook his head in amazement. "If his life was hell... if what Asato hinted at is true... then kids really must be a soft spot. But that aside..."
Stretching slightly, Narcissus let Izzy go and sat up, the blankets falling to his waist. He winced, lithe fingers touching the dark bruise on his stomach. Holding notes was going to hurt thanks to that night diaphragm punch.
"I'll take things slow with Katsumi. Demo... I need to talk to Asato about him. I mean, someone hurt him, Ruki. He had these marks all over his hands..." the young tiger shook his head. "They weren't self inflicted... well no maybe the palms were but..." he yawned, running a hand over his face to try and wake up. "Think of it from a business standpoint though. If Katsumi inherits SMASH... and if Katsumi is actually friends with myself and still in love with Asato of course... there's a helluva lot less chance of us having to deal with SMASH in the future. I mean, it's not going to help us in the short term but... well I wouldn't mind being fifty or sixty and not having to fight the same battles as ojisan has."

"I wouldn't want you to be a cat... I like you just as you are." Katsu replied with a smile before sighing.
Maybe Hiroki was right... maybe he should go ahead and get up and write the letter... maybe he...
Dark eyes focused on the older man. "Arigatou, Asato-kun..." Azriel whispered, taking that tiny promise to heart.
Then, as only the bat could do, he somehow wiggled out of Hiroki's grasp, sliding around until he was sitting up now. A few steps from the bed was all it took to grab paper and pen from the desk.
But the letter was short. Fast and to the point.
If I forget... Hiroki is my lover. He is not to be harmed by anyone. Kaito is my friend. He is not to be harmed by anyone. Matsumoto Izo is my father... Koyasu Kaori is my mother... and Koyasu Akihiko, Narcissus, is my older brother. I hate the Doctor and I hate Ishihara You. I am Shinichirou Katsu, manager of the first four levels of the PIT. I am the vocalist Azriel. I am Matsumoto Katsumi.
He quickly signed it with his name then, with one sharp nail, pricked the skin of a finger and pressed it against the paper as well. DNA would prove, even if the bat didn't believe the handwriting, that this was written by him.
Smiling, Katsu turned around and handed the letter to Hiroki. "Keep it safe and if you have to, show it to me later. Just in case, ne?"

User Image

Naoko didn't fall asleep as quickly as Sai did, but he wasn't too far behind. This familiar feeling was very much appreciated... very much loved...
But come morning, when his brother was semi-panicking, the blond's amber eyes opened slowly and he groaned, turning over in bed. "Ishi...hara's coming here... don't know when..." he whispered, curling into Sai's forgotten pillow. The pianist yawned, "Mmmm... nanji desu ka..."
No, Oumori Naoko wasn't the quickest to wake in the mornings. But he heard the buzzes at the door too and sighed, dragging himself into a sitting position. He'd fallen asleep with his glasses on and now rubbed his eyes, said glasses bouncing up and down with his hand's movements.

Meanwhile...
Ishihara You was standing outside of Shou's home. He was dressed comfortably in a long-sleeved pale green shirt and light colored blue jeans. Yes, this was going to be his first day teaching Ko but this was also going to be a day to lay down the rules. Not much learning would take place no doubt, and while most people might've thought to dress a bit more professional...
Well, there was no telling just where working for Shou would take him... and a suit and tie weren't perfect for everything.
Checking his watch, You sighed and pressed the door bell again, debating calling Shou to make sure the man was even at home! He'd left Haru at their apartment, deciding that him showing up after Ishihara might be a better idea... especially since they didn't want it looking as if they lived together.
Today was turning out to be, however, about as annoying as the previous day had been. You spent much of the night before spinning Shou's performance at the club in a proper way to benefit the company... and the same went with Ko-kun's performance that Izo had sent him a text regarding. Thoughts of Azriel and his annoying stunt the day before were still fresh in the assassin's mind, but he tried to not let it show in his manner.
Suddenly however, the door opened and it was none other than Ko who stood there.
"Ohayou gozaimasu, Ko-kun." Ishihara spoke with a smile and a bow. "I'm glad to see you're up early today."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 585 586 587 588 589 590 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games