Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 6:36 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Hey guys I'm new around here. Once I've made a bloodline request do I have to wait for it to be approved before I make a character request or not?

Seems that way! 3nodding ...i think
Quote:
Once you are approved for a bloodline, please have your character's profile up in the approval section, NO LATER THAN A WEEK AFTER APPROVAL this prevents people from holding spots indefinitely and preventing other users the bloodline usage.

I hope this helped~  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 12:55 pm
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hey guys I'm new around here. Once I've made a bloodline request do I have to wait for it to be approved before I make a character request or not?

Quote:
Once you are approved for a bloodline, please have your character's profile up in the approval section, NO LATER THAN A WEEK AFTER APPROVAL this prevents people from holding spots indefinitely and preventing other users the bloodline usage.

I hope this helped~

Yeh it did thanks. Guess I just gotta be patient  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:25 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5

Quote:

I hope this helped~

I'd work on em together, but I guess you all ready know that~
Reviews usually happen pretty quickly. But, yes, patience is the key as it could take a few days until a mod in charge of that can take a look at your bloodline  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:30 pm
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5

Quote:

I hope this helped~

Reviews usually happen pretty quickly. But, yes, patience is the key as it could take a few days until a mod in charge of that can take a look at your bloodline

Yeh I've pretty much got my character ready to be posted at least.
Still trying to get my head around how training works and a few other things. What should I do when/if I get my character approved.  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 1:47 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak

Quote:

I hope this helped~

Still trying to get my head around how training works and a few other things. What should I do when/if I get my character approved.

After if/when you get your character approved, add the accepted profile to the village forum (where the other profiles) and one typically begins an adventure in the thread that would be your kage's office to grab your headband.

As for training (for the sake of me trying to help when I'm under the influence of pain pills and not being able to set my thoughts straigth. it's a miracle that I am even typing complete sentences) I would hop around village threads and skim through the academies and dojos to see how others have done their training; each user is different and may be able to give you a little insight onto how to get it done!  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:10 pm
Eddy_Soul5
What village are you joining?  

CEOxJOE

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 2:49 pm
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak

Quote:

I hope this helped~

After if/when you get your character approved, add the accepted profile to the village forum (where the other profiles) and one typically begins an adventure in the thread that would be your kage's office to grab your headband.

As for training (for the sake of me trying to help when I'm under the influence of pain pills and not being able to set my thoughts straigth. it's a miracle that I am even typing complete sentences) I would hop around village threads and skim through the academies and dojos to see how others have done their training; each user is different and may be able to give you a little insight onto how to get it done!

Thanks for your help  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:23 pm
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

CEOxJOE

PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:30 pm
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village
Damn, I was hoping hidden leaf  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 20, 2016 3:37 pm
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village

Sorry pal. Maybe we'll bump into one another sometime?  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 4:51 am
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village

Depending on how things go over the next few Weeks, there is a strong possibility of intervillage relations between konohagakure and kirigakure but this remains to be seen  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 9:23 am
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village

Depending on how things go over the next few Weeks, there is a strong possibility of intervillage relations between konohagakure and kirigakure but this remains to be seen

That'd be cool, still gotta wait on bloodline though. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this giant story!  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:26 pm
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village

That'd be cool, still gotta wait on bloodline though. I'm really looking forward to being a part of this giant story!
I looked into your app for you. Please get the profile up as soon as possible so we can add you too the listing  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2016 6:39 pm
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
Holy Rinaku
Eddy_Soul5
CEOxJOE
Eddy_Soul5

The mist village

I looked into your app for you. Please get the profile up as soon as possible so we can add you too the listing

Thank you so much!!  

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2016 4:57 am
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak
Eddy_Soul5
Hurrak

Quote:

I hope this helped~

Only real issue with our normal process is he mentioned going to kiri I believe, which is still under siege by a dream reality. I think the office is currently surrounded as well.

Eddy_Soul5

This being said, If you start at the hospital, Elle can probably assist until things calm down in the leader facilities. Or the academy if your not keen on the idea of possible combat, cause that's what the recent posts they're are looking like if lan continues.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 5872 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games