Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

little mintchan

Heroic Mage

17,250 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Hero 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:01 pm
Lanfaer

Can it be? Little Minty, back from the ether? What have you been up to? Are you finally returning to the crazy bullshittery that is Shinobi Nations, to cool us down with your minty freshness? Are you here to stir the pot with your whit and ingenuity?!

Ive decided to pop in for a bit, been busy with work and school that i just need some fun you know?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2016 6:15 pm
Lanfaer

Hurrak

Greetings! I am completely uncertain how long you have been here, as much of my focus until recently has been on running Kirigakure as its Mizukage, and helping Royal Burrito with Kumogakure's running. But I wish you a warm welcome, and just as Amya of the Void, I welcome and any all discussion or questions you might choose to bring about!

Howdy~ I've been floating around for a little under a month. Yep. I've corralled myself in Sunagakure for now until I find inspiration to fiddle around with ideas for a second character.  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

AD Reaper Elyse generated a random number between 1 and 3 ... 1!

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2016 6:35 pm
For Kumo Hollowen event, made the mistake of not generating a number.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:16 pm
Hurrak
Lanfaer

Hurrak

Greetings! I am completely uncertain how long you have been here, as much of my focus until recently has been on running Kirigakure as its Mizukage, and helping Royal Burrito with Kumogakure's running. But I wish you a warm welcome, and just as Amya of the Void, I welcome and any all discussion or questions you might choose to bring about!

Howdy~ I've been floating around for a little under a month. Yep. I've corralled myself in Sunagakure for now until I find inspiration to fiddle around with ideas for a second character.
Did u make your second character yet.  

CEOxJOE

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:32 pm
CEOxJOE
Hurrak

Urm. No. Not yet. I've not defined any solid ideas for one and having a writer's block isn't any use toward it either for me..  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:37 pm
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak

Urm. No. Not yet. I've not defined any solid ideas for one and having a writer's block isn't any use toward it either for me..
The writers block, no need to tell you that is a b***h when you're in an active rp.  

CEOxJOE

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:42 pm
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
The writers block, no need to tell you that is a b***h when you're in an active rp.

Yep. The block wreaked havoc on my latest contribution and made it "bleeehhhh" and I feel "bleh" about it.
xp  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:44 pm
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE

Yep. The block wreaked havoc on my latest contribution and made it "bleeehhhh" and I feel "bleh" about it.
xp

lol. I had the block on the weekend, creating my first rpc. It took me three days to do my character. (I am waiting for acceptance in bloodline approval before I post in profile approval.)  

CEOxJOE

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 8:51 pm
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE

xp

lol. I had the block on the weekend, creating my first rpc. It took me three days to do my character. (I am waiting for acceptance in bloodline approval before I post in profile approval.)

Hmm. Three days, huh? I think I spent about a week on mine and I don't think I had writer's block at the time? I was tripping over finalizing the character's personality, configuring attributes, and feel like I saved the appearance for last.
But, yeah, kudos on your three days~
Meh. I should probably read a book to see ifl I can't get a spark going again.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2016 9:15 pm
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE

xp

Hmm. Three days, huh? I think I spent about a week on mine and I don't think I had writer's block at the time? I was tripping over finalizing the character's personality, configuring attributes, and feel like I saved the appearance for last.
Most of the time that helps, and also watching one of your favorite episodes gets some gears loose.
For me I watched Hashirama and tobirama vs the third hokage.  

CEOxJOE

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2016 6:18 pm
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak
CEOxJOE

xp

I'm pretty good at helping people make character o.o" so if ya need anything, I'm here for you! Also, how are you?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:44 pm
Lanfaer
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak

xp

Meh. I should probably read a book to see if I can't get a spark going again.

I'm pretty good at helping people make character o.o" so if ya need anything, I'm here for you! Also, how are you?

Hmm.. A "quote to Lanfaer" may be in our not-so-distant future if I get seriously stuck again with the character building... or building custom ninjutsu, I've read up on how you've given feedback to others previously.
But, yeah, that's pretty good to read.
I could say I'm doing okay. How 'bout you?  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:46 pm
Hurrak
Lanfaer
Hurrak
CEOxJOE
Hurrak

xp

Meh. I should probably read a book to see if I can't get a spark going again.

Hmm.. A "quote to Lanfaer" may be in our not-so-distant future if I get seriously stuck again with the character building... or building custom ninjutsu, I've read up on how you've given feedback to others previously.

Currently editing Genjutsu. We have a whole new system in place with lots of changed but I'm trying to get it all complete in tie xD Other than that, doing well. Are you going to participate in our Custom Doujutsu contest?

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2016 6:56 pm
Lanfaer
Hurrak
Lanfaer

Currently editing Genjutsu. We have a whole new system in place with lots of changed but I'm trying to get it all complete in tie xD Other than that, doing well. Are you going to participate in our Custom Doujutsu contest?

Ooh~ Fun~ Good luck with that!
I'd love to participate in the contest, but I've never had a touch for creating decent doujutsu. Now, ask me to fiddle with some other sort of bloodline or secret style I'd have better luck.  

Hurrak

Eternal Lop

Eddy_Soul5

Skilled Hunter

4,300 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2016 10:45 am
Hey guys I'm new around here. Once I've made a bloodline request do I have to wait for it to be approved before I make a character request or not?  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5866 5867 5868 5869 5870 5871 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games