Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:18 pm
Metal Trsu
Lanfaer

Is there a Kiri chat through skype or something like that, I got a few questions about one of my characters possibly going to Kiri?

Yep. Look me up. Lanfaer2

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:22 pm
Lanfaer
NightshadeV1
Lanfaer
NightshadeV1
Lanfaer
NightshadeV1
Looking for a new place to put a second character.

>>
<<
>>

Kirigakure.

<<
>>
<<

Kumogakure.
Sure, I'll try out Kiri. Why not.

Do you have any loose beasts?

The Sanbi. But that's not something I'm handing out at the moment. Bijuu are released usually in arcs, or for specific reasons. You'll have to earn your shot at it.
What do I have to do to get it?

Roleplay. I'm no means near giving it out yet, but Jack won't pick just anyone. So roleplay, have fun, and when the time comes for me to pick, I'll pick in character.
The work involved isn't an issue. It's whether or not that option is, or will be available to somebody new.  

NightshadeV1

Shy Borg

15,925 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2016 8:42 pm
NightshadeV1
Lanfaer
NightshadeV1
Lanfaer
NightshadeV1
Sure, I'll try out Kiri. Why not.

Do you have any loose beasts?

The Sanbi. But that's not something I'm handing out at the moment. Bijuu are released usually in arcs, or for specific reasons. You'll have to earn your shot at it.
What do I have to do to get it?

Roleplay. I'm no means near giving it out yet, but Jack won't pick just anyone. So roleplay, have fun, and when the time comes for me to pick, I'll pick in character.
The work involved isn't an issue. It's whether or not that option is, or will be available to somebody new.

Yes. I play in character, and Jack is the embodiment of fairness. Everyone has a chance. It's whoever proves themselves the best option. But no one knows that the Bijuu is up for grabs in characters. So as long as you keep that in mind, you'll have a fair chance!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 10:27 am
Hello everyone~! I've returned from Hiatus after saving enough money to buy a laptop! > < Do I have to start with completely new characters?

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2016 11:35 am
October Night Starlight
Hello everyone~! I've returned from Hiatus after saving enough money to buy a laptop! > < Do I have to start with completely new characters?
Considering the length of time you've been gone and how much has changed in the guild during that time. I say, yes.

Besides the obvious character changes, the political shifts and tensions would be an odd fit to return to as well.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2016 11:43 am
October Night Starlight

As Wolfe said. Honestly, new rules, no methods of training and story...it'd be difficult, though not impossible. It would depend on the Kage supporting the return and speaking to AandOE to get it approved. It would be easier to start anew.

My suggestion is Kumo or Kiri, due to both having "fresh restarts" that are just starting, or if you're wanting to do something odd you could always do Oto, though it's not as active a village. Suna I believe is still open, and Konoha I believe might have just closed its doors.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

October Night Starlight

Devoted Streaker

5,325 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:25 pm
Lanfaer
October Night Starlight

As Wolfe said. Honestly, new rules, no methods of training and story...it'd be difficult, though not impossible. It would depend on the Kage supporting the return and speaking to AandOE to get it approved. It would be easier to start anew.

My suggestion is Kumo or Kiri, due to both having "fresh restarts" that are just starting, or if you're wanting to do something odd you could always do Oto, though it's not as active a village. Suna I believe is still open, and Konoha I believe might have just closed its doors.

Good to know which villages are active. o: Has the number of characters still at three?

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:29 pm
October Night Starlight
Lanfaer
October Night Starlight

Good to know which villages are active. o: Has the number of characters still at three?

I'll be honest where I'm able, or call in others where my info is lacking. As for the character limit, you may have 4, but the 4th requires sponsorship by a moderator, and you must have already met all requirements to have multiple characters with others. Given that you are only returning after many months of inactivity, you'll basically be starting out as "new" in regards to activity and length of stay within the guild. As such, I believe you can only have two at this time.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Fri Jul 01, 2016 6:50 pm
*Pokes the OCC*  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:21 pm
So life after 8 months as given me a breather...I just hope my character is actually still in Kumo....If not welp just means I have to start over with making him XD  

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 02, 2016 2:25 pm
NOPE~
LOL XD

Time to resubmit stuff and try again ( < u > )  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 11:46 am
I have been in this guild since, literally, day one. Time to return  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:47 pm
Diablo en Musica 92
NOPE~
LOL XD

Time to resubmit stuff and try again ( < u > )

Tao might still have the profile. Just talk to her. Because I guarantee you'll be allowed back, though I'm telling you the hardest part would be seeing if the profile thread with your profile in it still exists.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 06, 2016 10:08 am
October Night Starlight
Lanfaer
October Night Starlight

Oh my goodness you're still here. s**t what was his name...that Uchiha I had that your RPC was married to years and years ******** I cannot remember.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Diablo en Musica 92

Benevolent Gaian

17,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 08, 2016 9:12 am
Lanfaer

I still have my profile in the main profile storage area.
I just have to resubmit it and also repost my bloodline application to Bakuton  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5860 5861 5862 5863 5864 5865 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games