Welcome to Gaia! ::

Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Back to Guilds

Reply Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People
----~The Asian Pride Bar~---- (Come Chat with us!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thank you again Jarvin, for changing the poll!
  Jarvin = Anima2nboy = Animaznboy (boohoo, he got hacked.)
View Results

yamabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 8:58 pm
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Angmar01
hyper_azn_girl
Angmar01
Cursed Ronin
Megadeth Rocks!

@Angmar: No I can't be evil...I've bin trying to redeem my soul for years...

it calls u to u're gloryies day, when u over came and destroed worthless worms and took candy from a baby like hyper azn girl did, when she was 8
rofl

see she admits it in silinch and laughter twisted
... ninja ... darn you got me

>< they dont call him diablo for nothing in my school...dont lession to his lies, u are a good person the both of u. help me track angmar and together we can end his evil ways

Diablo heh... Dont underestimate the forces of darkness.....sometimes even the dark can be holy....careful what you play with...so to speak. just words of the wise...  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:06 pm
yamabuki
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Angmar01
hyper_azn_girl
rofl

>< they dont call him diablo for nothing in my school...dont lession to his lies, u are a good person the both of u. help me track angmar and together we can end his evil ways

Diablo heh... Dont underestimate the forces of darkness.....sometimes even the dark can be holy....careful what you play with...so to speak. just words of the wise...

u're just his lacky!!!! stop making my teady so evil, it took me 2 yr to make him from evil to caoticly good, i dont need u to make evil again  

traya sakurazukamori

yamabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:10 pm
traya sakurazukamori
yamabuki
traya sakurazukamori
hyper_azn_girl
Angmar01
hyper_azn_girl
rofl

u're just his lacky!!!! stop making my teady so evil, it took me 2 yr to make him from evil to caoticly good, i dont need u to make evil again

What me...im no LACKY! your just a priest with no open mind to the world which you destroy! Lets go on a little trip....maybe we can open your mind to the world in which your blinded to.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:15 pm

What me...im no LACKY! your just a priest with no open mind to the world which you destroy! Lets go on a little trip....maybe we can open your mind to the world in which your blinded to.

i hate u, i well put a curse on u, for every evil u do with my baby u well suffer, and for every evil my teady does because of u, u well be the one to suffer  

traya sakurazukamori

yamabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:16 pm
traya sakurazukamori

i hate u, i well put a curse on u, for every evil u do with my baby u well suffer, and for every evil my teady does because of u, u well be the one to suffer

let me ask you this...what is EVIl...did it ever occour to you that maybe YOUR the evil ones?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:19 pm
u incorage angmar, he is evil. the more evil deed he does the more he revirts in evil. him telling to kill or steal is evil scream  

traya sakurazukamori

yamabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:23 pm
traya sakurazukamori
u incorage angmar, he is evil. the more evil deed he does the more he revirts in evil. him telling to kill or steal is evil scream

Who decided that THAT was evil...who decides whats evil and whats good? Is it YOU? who has the right to say that you can or cant do something...its a free world...we should be able to rule our own lives the way we choose, any get in our way either move, or die....how is obtaining true freedom and peace evil? are you willing to sacrafice your life to some someone tring to obtain peace, just cuz you dont like the way they obtain it? if thats the case i say your evil too.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:27 pm
i well not argue with u  

traya sakurazukamori

yamabuki

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:28 pm
traya sakurazukamori
i well not argue with u

fair enough...  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:06 pm

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

iMahalKita

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:07 pm
Bored!
*plops self on chair; yawns*

Ello, everyone.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:08 pm
*glompsh hyper and Pure at da same time* fwah...  

Animaznboy

hyper_azn_girl
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:09 pm
aloi!

I KNOW YOU!!!!!!!!1  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:10 pm
Animaznboy
*glompsh hyper and Pure at da same time* fwah...

*glompish back*
Ello!

iMahalKita

Animaznboy

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:14 pm
So how iz yu? ^-^  
Asian Pride -- Asian Hangout for Asian People

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 1903 1904 1905 1906 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games