Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 6:06 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Then why has he come to see you perform?" Akihiko asked, putting his elbows on the table then pillowing his chin on his hands. "I mean, if he completely disowned you... why does he care? If he never cared before... why now? What's he after?"
This bothered the young Koyasu... a man who had grown up with people demanding this and that of him. A man who had closed his heart because of this... and because of the notion that all he was was a material gain to most people.
He didn't want that for Izzy.
"My mother never told my father no. But she did have an affair so... I suppose she rebelled in her own way. Then again, it's not like he was so innocent in bed either." the musician sighed, one finger taping his cheek idly. "A politician who disowns his son for following his dreams... a politician who shows up now that said son has found success in his dreams... Just seems fishy to me, Ruki."

Katsu's eyes closed as he returned the soft kiss. "I will. Text you I mean. Though who I'd send with a message is beyond me. Kaito-kun can't go there because the Doctor WILL kill him. You can't go there because it will piss Izo off. Ishihara..." at this the bat shivered slightly. "He'll probably be there once or twice... but I wouldn't dare send him with a message to you. Neither Takatori nor Nishikawa will be going because neither even know that place exists." he sighed, making himself comfortable on his stomach. "Hopefully my cell phone signal will reach from that far down. If not I'll ask Izo for something that will punch through the levels."

User Image

Walking in, Naoko smiled as he carefully set the tray beside Shou's bed. "Still a mask?" he asked softly, taking the tea and the plate of honey toast off the tray as he spoke. "I've seen you without it, Shou-san... This is your home, after all. You shouldn't have to wear a mask here. It's just Ko-kun and me and sometimes Yamada-san. We all know how beautiful you really are." the blond added with a wink before sitting down on the floor, using the nightstand, on which he set the tea and toast, to lean again. "Tour though? I'm ready for that. I could use some time away from Tokyo too. I was wondering if maybe I could open for you this time? I mean, yeah you'd need to hear my new songs but... least it cut back on the people around you for a while. Make it feel more like a vacation than work between shows." Naoko shrugged his shoulders, thinking on the other man's words. "So... what's your next theme? Do I need to design a new kimono for it?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 9:47 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"I don't know. Maybe he wasn't here for me. Rukuro and Crystal were also on the second floor. Shoot! I should have asked them! But I was busy think about Shou. Mm...and you were going to talk to me about that." Izzy reminded the young tiger as he ate an onigiri, "Mm...these are good. I can see why Yuuji was feeding them to Ko."

"Yeah...it does sound fishy but...I don't know the circumstances. He didn't try to make contact with me tonight. So we should make sure it was even him on the camera. Did you bring in the video?" asked Izzy as he popped the rest of the onigiri into his mouth. "I'm going to try not to worry about it until he actually makes contact with me"

Of course, in the back of his mind he was trying to puzzle everything together. He didn't want to be caught off guard and with all of Akihiko's problems lately he didn't want to add his own family problems to the mix. Seriously that would be drama he didn't need right now.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"Alright...as long as you send me a text. And I'll send you a few too." He closed his eyes and just held Katsumi for awhile. "Don't worry, a text is enough. I just need to know you're ok."

He gently pulled Katsumi down on to the bed and curled him close. "I just want to hold you all night long. Can I do that?" he whispered sweetly into Katsumi's ear. His warm breath lingered at the edge of that soft ear.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou paused and his eyes glanced over at Naoko, "When?" His question held a slight edge to it. He didn't remember revealing himself to Naoko at any point. He was very confused because he thought he had been careful.

Then he picked up the tea and took a sip trying to relax but still feeling quite tense." Thank you for the tea and toast. Ah..yes, a tour. I'm going into the studio tomorrow to start recording the new album. Then Hamu can set up the tour dates through Smash. I'm hungry to get on stage." Shou picked up the toast and dipped it into the tea. He seemed antsy and a little uncomfortable because he want to sleep and wanted to escape his other thoughts.

However, he tilted his head as he thought about Naoko's request. "Open for me? Mm...well why don't you let me listen to your set first. But if it fits then I don't see why not. Although that does mean that you'll have to physically be prepared to do a very long show. You'll need to train and work out." Shou added as he took another bit of his toast. Of course with the latest events with Ko, he probably would be able to do a couple songs with me to give you a break. I doubt he'll be content to sit idle back stage after tonight."

Then Shou leaned back against his pillows, "My theme is similar to the album title, Gazing in the Mirror...Maybe I should say its reflections of oneself..." He glanced to the top of his bed, then nodded, "You can design something for me, if you want. My designer has already finished one costume which I wore last night. Ah....but it will take work bringing that song to the stage just as beautiful as it was tonight, I'll have to work on it."

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 10:19 pm

Naoko smiled sadly, "I just want you to relax, Shou-san. And... well I... Remember that one time at Hayato-san's? You were in the bath and I saw your face then."
He wasn't going to go into details about how he'd known what this man looked like beneath the mask since he the pianist was born. No... that would stress his boss out.
"I can do a long show. We haven't gotten to tour together yet though. I'm looking forward to it." the blond's smile brightened at the thought. "Mirrors huh? I could make a very beautiful shattered mirror kimono with reflective hair pieces... I may just work on the design tonight. I kind of wish I'd gone to the concert... but... well..." Naoko blushed slightly, rubbing the back of his neck. "I slept in VERY late this morning. Not sure when I got in last night but... I remember getting up and looking at the clock then just crawling back under the blankets. I think it was two or three before I actually got dressed. But..." his amber eyes focused on Shou as he spoke. The young man stood before sitting on the edge of the other man's bed. "I did some soul searching today... well it seems like I'm doing that a lot lately but... I want to help you, Shou." and for one of the first times ever, Naoko didn't add -san to that name. "Taking care of Ko-kun is hard and you're taking a lot on and... well I want to help. You're a beautiful genius... I could never compare to what you do... and you shouldn't be worrying about anything but your music. So... don't feel awkward about asking me for anything, ne? I love the kiddo too, you know."

"You needn't ask..." Azriel whispered, curling against Hiroki carefully.
He couldn't help twitching though when his back came into contact with the sheets...
Wait... his bodyguards had done the laundry?!
Reaching down, Katsu pulled up the plush electric blanket and snuggled in with a sigh, the top of his head just beneath Hiroki's chin.
"Are you going to sleep in your clothes?" he asked, before blinking and looking under the covers. "Wait... I'm still in my pants..."

User Image

"Eh? Stop trying to change the subject, baaaaka." Akihiko replied with a sigh, standing from the table.
He held up a finger to indicate 'just a second' and left the kitchen. A few moments later he came back with his laptop and the memory card which Yuuji had given him of the concert. It only took a few moments to set everything up and fast forward to the proper spot. Then he let his partner have it.
"Yes well Shou punched me in the gut for showing Ko to the world. I had my reasons... I just..." the young Koyasu was frowning, sitting back in his chair with his arms crossed over his chest. "I didn't think Shou would be thinking that Hideo would leave and forget him one day. I mean... when I thought of it like that... I deserved to be punched."

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:07 am
Kou caught up on a ton of work and a few clients that had requested him as a host. It was a rather busy night and by the time he was done the stars were shining high over Tokyo.

He tried not to take advantage of Ishihara's good will too much. He didn't want to seem like a leech. So he figured he would just stop by and see Ryuu after work. Bring some carry out from the curry shop close by his workplace.

To Kou things were better in his opinion now that Ryuu was out of the hospital and he could sort of get back to work. Although, he had to avoid pockets of people that seemed to be looking for him. So maybe things weren't quite normal because the media wanted to know more about his relationship with Ryuu. Fortunately, he had wigs and that helped quite a bit with his travels about town.

Eventually they would forget about him....right?

So by the time he got to Ryuu's home, he had a bag of curry, rice, dumplings and a couple bottles of tea. He was starving but he guessed that Ryuu had eating. Although he brought enough for two just in case.

Of course, Ryuu's home was a bit more difficult to get to than his apartment in Tabeta. This was a further train ride and a longer walk. He couldn't afford a taxi but the night wasn't too cold. Once he got to the house, he knocked on the door hoping the man was still awake.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 9:27 am

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Before Izzy started the video, he glanced at Narcissus, "Hmm...I have to agree. You deserved it. Now I know why he was so upset. You probably hurt his feelings. We're all thinking about how we want that boy to remember but none of us are thinking of the consequences of it except for...obviously Shou. He's right. We don't know how Ko...Hideo will remember things. If Hideo doesn't remember Shou...he may not remember how to play music. We don't fully know the trauma in that boy's brain. I'm sure it added to his own emotional turmoil if he's only half of that other Shou. And well, considering he lost Hayato recently, I am not sure he's up to losing anything else." As Izzy reflected he realized that Narcissus' words were probably way too much for Shou right now. Talk about bad timing. Narcissus was the king of it today.

"I think your reasons were sound...except for that." Izzy added because well if everything else had been normal it would have been the right thing to do. Just...everything regarding Shou and Ko wasn't exactly...normal.

Then Izzy poked a button on the laptop to watch the video. He leaned close and then rewound to an area of the video. "There....that's him." The man displayed was wearing a black coat trimmed with white fur at the collar. "He was at the event. And he was watching." He forwarded the tape and watched as the older man seemed to watch Rukuro, Izo, Goshiro and a few others in the industry table before turning away from the stage to pick up a cocktail. "I'm not sure what he wants...but it is him."

The man looked a bit like Izzy but stronger features and taller. Very well composed, very good looking for his age. If anything, it gave an idea of what Izzy would look like later in life.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Ok so the older man forget the extras as Katsumi's fuzzy head tucked right under his chin. Everything seemed perfect until. "Clothes...pants....???" Hiroki glanced down and realized he had missed a very important step. "Oh..." He scratched his own head... "Oops. Maybe undressing would be a good idea." His smile had a boyish charm to it as he reached down to tug off his own socks.

"I kind of got a head of myself." His finger tips circled around Katsu trying to figure out if the pantsu had buttons or zippers. Goth boy equals troublesome leather pantsu.

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou cocked his head for a moment as Naoko offered his explanation. "You saw me then?" He didn't seem much comforted by that thought especially since he didn't remember some of that day. His other self had been...there. Shou didn't remove the mask though even upon knowing this. He wasn't certain how he felt about this new development considering the other events that Narcissus dug up tonight.

"The tour will be fun. Long nights though and mmm...I'll have to figure out how to handle Ko considering so much will be going on. However, if young idols can do it, certainly Ko can." He closed his eyes for a moment and bit into the toast. When he left Tokyo, they could leave all this behind for awhile. He could focus on his fantasies rather than the drama that Narcissus, Yuuji, Izzy and everything else in that area of his life had given him. He'd make this album soar...and no one would forget him.

"Reflective hair pieces?" His eyes refocused on Naoko because for a moment he had been lost in thought. Mm....you'll have to show me the design. I suppose I'll be changing a few times throughout the concert. And I suspect I'll switch up my set some midway through the tour.

"I'll show you the club gig as soon as Takagi-san or Izzy sends me the files. It was a good show.But I wish I could have slept in. I doubt I'll have a day off for awhile now." he sighed as he finished the toast then returned to his tea.

"Soul searching?" Shou didn't seem to notice the drop of the honorific. "It's good to dig into oneself every once in awhile. Sort of like the theme of my album. I suppose I've been doing that myself a bit lately." Then he paused, "Help me? Ah...you shouldn't compare yourself to me. You're music is beautiful and I think you've more potential than you realize. I know Ko believes that too. Ah...Ko is happy when you're caring for him....And I do appreciate the help." He had a gentle smile upon his face as he spoke. Seemed like Naoko might be heading in the right direction for once in his life...well at least lately. "Tomorrow will probably be a mess of contracts pouring in thanks to Narcissus."

"He didn't even consider what might happen...if Ko remembers who he is. Will he still be Ko...will that portion of him be forgotten. Will he still create beautiful music? Or will he just return to Takagi-san and forget this life? Narcissus never thinks about anything beyond the moment he's in. He never thought...that Ko might forget you or me...when he becomes Hideo once more. Narcissus has the audacity to remind me of the reflection that I am and throw it into my face. Thoughtless b*****d. He was just looking at the lights around him and never thought beyond his blindness. He never thinks. No wonder the world bites him in the a** so many times." His words were a bit harsh as he set the tea cup down and crossed his arms over his chest. Shou wanted to forget tonight but he'd never forget that even if he forgot other things.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 10:07 am

Standing from his seat, Narcissus moved until he was behind Izzy. Blue eyes watched the video as lithe arms reached out and wrapped around the man's shoulders from behind. "Nice to know you'll always be handsome." the young tiger teased.
But if someone had looked at Akihiko they would notice that while his voice was soft and teasing... his gaze was sharp.
What did this man want?
"He seems more interested in Ishi-san and Izo than you... don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing really." Narcissus spoke before pointing to a specific frame. "Maybe he wants your uncle? I mean... he probably heard you were making your debut and just figured that would bring Ishi-san here."
This mystery was far more interesting to the musician than the fact that Shou was pissed as hell at him. At least, Akihiko realized, Izzy felt that the young Koyasu had done right by Ko. Even if it hadn't exactly been right by Shou.
"Ne, Ruki... Yuuji-kun's been hinting at me that after this truce with Izo is over in a year... he... well he murdered my family... no doubt Izo's pissed about my mother... I did what I did, in part tonight, because I want him to be able to spend as much time as possible with Ko. I suggested a year contract for the boy with Ohayou but..." Akihiko shook his head, gently kissing the top of Izzy's head as he spoke. "I just never thought that Shou would feel like he were losing the boy..."

Katsumi giggled at the look on Hiroki's face. Then, on instinct, the man reached his hands out, placing one on each of his partner's cheeks.
"You're beautiful when you smile..." Azriel whispered, looking deep into the older man's eyes.
Then he just kissed him.
Clothes be damned, Asato was adorable when he smiled like that... just practically begging for a sweet kiss...
The bat pulled back then and reached down, undoing his own pants with an almost expert ease. His body wiggled as he shimmied out of the tight pants... then Katsu just pulled them out from under the blanket and tossed them to the floor.
His fingers and hands throbbed... but even so Azriel carefully began to unbutton Hiroki's shirt. "Undressing is a very good idea." the vocalist said with a smile and a wink.

User Image

Naoko listened.
He watched and didn't say anything until Shou had finally crossed his arms over his chest.
But when the man looked like he'd start talking again... well... the pianist raised one hand, placing a purple nailed finger over his boss's lips.
"You and I both know he isn't yours. As... as much as I would hate to see him leave... if he's happy..." Naoko smiled softly. "We've both lost so much lately, Shou... I don't want to lose Ko too. We can't force him to forget who he was before... and they can't force him to remember his life as Hideo. But... he's not like you, Shou. I don't think he'll forget you. How could he? You've made him so happy. He loves you and adores you. He sees you, Shou... the real you that you hide."
Gently, Naoko's fingers ran over the edge of the other man's mask but he didn't move to remove it. He wouldn't break that trust.
"He loves you when you don't know where you are." the blond spoke, hinting at the fact that the boy loved Sai as well. "When you forget he still loves you. I don't deserve Ko's love... but you... you do, Shou. You deserve every bit of it. Yes, Narcissus is an idiot and maybe it would be best if you don't help him out of a jam again... He doesn't think and he just says whatever he damn well pleases... But one day the world will bite him in the a** and no one can help him. I just hope he doesn't drag Lucky-san down with him... I actually like your friend." Naoko smiled again, his fingers still lingering at the edge of that mask. "Ko is in your custody, Shou. You can choose not to let him see Narcissus or the others. But would it be right to keep him from his father?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 3:51 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled a little, "I guess your right, for his age he is very handsome." Although he never would have thought about that before. "So I guess you also know what I might look like in many years. Except not nearly as tall."

"Maybe...honestly I don't know what he wants. I don't know how long he was watching. We could have just caught him in a moment he happened to be watching them. Who knows. I guess I shouldn't worry about it until something comes up. But at least I know he was there so I won't be caught off guard." he snuggled against Akihiko and closed the laptop lid. "I'll listen to my performance in the morning."

"Yeah, I know you didn't mean any harm. I'm sure that Shou will figure it out. I hope he does. I'm sure he will do what is best for Ko first. Even if he's angry with you." He gave Akihiko a warm hug then started pulling him towards the stairs. Lets get a good night sleep and try to not lose focus on tomorrow. "You can talk to Shou after he's had time to cool off. Or maybe Yuuji can talk to him. I don't know. But...next time, just try to put yourself in others shoes if it something big and important you want to do. Your actions don't always just ripple. Sometimes they make big waves."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Why...thank you." Maybe for a moment he could feel beautiful with those adoring dark eyes upon him. That kiss secured it. He could feel beautiful all night long. Even though, most days, Hiroki didn't feel so young....didn't feel so handsome as the young man he loved so deeply. "I could never squeeze my butt into a pair of leather pants and make them look as good as you do." he chuckled after Katsumi wrestled out of them.

But Hiroki continued to smile as Katsumi unbuttoned his shirt. All he wanted was to hold the young man. He didn't need anything else right now.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou stared at Naoko for a long moment. The real you that you hide. What was Naoko trying to say to him. What was going through the younger man's head. Did he also think that Shou was a fake?

He continued to say nothing as Naoko hinted at... HE KNEW. Shou's eyes remained steady but inside there was this very real uneasiness growing. Naoko knew about him...knew about his other self and....Naoko too thought that his other self was....the real one. Paranoia shot through Shou like a rocket as he wondered what other people felt the same way. HE WAS REAL!

Then Shou took a deep breath because the thought of shoving Naoko straight out of his room was bubbling in his chest, "Not many people think before they speak. And no....I won't keep Takagi-san from Ko. I'm not that cruel. Ko's love is probably the only clear thing in this conversation." He reached up slowly and pulled Naoko's hand away from his mask and gently put it aside. He wasn't harsh in his movement but he didn't want Naoko's hand against his mask anymore.

But a question came to his mind, one that seemed to be connected with all the words from moments before. "So.....are you here, Naoko, waiting for the real me to make an appearance?"

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:37 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

A long moment passed before any sound could be heard from within the vocalist's home.

Finally...the sound of footsteps could be heard approaching the door slowly.

Slowly, the door opened....revealing a figure cloaked in all black, no face showing from behind the dark covering.

The ominous presence reached out, quick as lightning, and grabbed Kou with one hand before the host would have the chance to react, then pulled the man inside and slammed the door shut with a bang.

"You...." the figure seemed to howl....

"You couldn't have gotten here fast enough!" Ryuukaze whined, the black sheet he had wrapped around himself falling away from his face, revealing a jutted out lower lip and little tear-trails down both of his cheeks.

"It's been horrible! I really don't like being alooooone!" he whimpered and whinnied pitifully, clinging to his friend like a puppy who thought his owner was never going to return home, ever again.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 4:42 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

"I'm sure I would have noticed Nezumi if he had been there. I would have sniffed him out, you know." Hideki laughed, a hint of amused sarcasm in his voice.

"But seriously, no...I have no idea. I kinda thought he would have been there, though..." the young blond pondered that for a moment. What on earth could have been so important to make the mouse miss Michi's first show, of all things? Hm...

"I agree with you, though. Everyone sounded totally mint tonight. It was awesome. I still have a hard time really believing it's Ruki singing like that, though..." Chiyou smirked, then leaned over a little toward Nakai.

"Hey, can I get a drag offa that cig?"

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:02 pm
The young man waited and looked at his watch. Maybe Ryuu wasn' there? But then the door opened and Kou blinked. Wait. Was he at the wrong house. Who was....Then suddenly, he was yanked inside, "Wait! What!? Ryuu!?"

His heart was pounding for a moment when the scary sheet fell away to reveal said puppy. "Whoa......why are you crying. Dude....I was only gone for work. It's not so bad."

Kou grabbed a napkin out of the bag and wiped the tears from Ryuu's face, "Horrible?...Goodness. You're a grown man! And I'm not going anywhere but I need this job...and I need to go to school too."

Then he took Ryuu's hand and dragged him into the kitchen. "Come on...I brought curry, rice and dumplings so cheer up. Ok?" Once they got into the kitchen he set everything on the island. "You know it takes me a little time to take the train and walk here too. I had to stop and get dinner because I didn't want to cook nor did I want you to cook either. Sorry the curry is kind of cheap but it's pretty tasty."

He dumped out the spoons then chopsticks on the island and then handed Ryuu a boxed dinner. Finally he sat down and smiled at Ryuu, "So how was your day besides missing me it seems? How's your head feeling?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 5:39 pm

Naoko's amber eyes widened slightly, his fingers twitching on the comforter. What Shou had asked...
Was he?
Was that why the pianist was there?
Yes...
And no...
"To see beneath your mask... to see the real you... yes. Maybe I am. I adore who you are, Shou. But sometimes... you just need to take the mask off and let someone in." the blond spoke softly, continuing to watch his boss. "You're not alone. Neither of you, are alone. I... I'm sorry. The more I see you Shou... the more I realize how lonely you seem. But I can say that about the other you as well... the one who doesn't wear the mask..."
Naoko was fully prepared to be tossed out of the room at this point, but he couldn't just leave... not when Shou distrusted him so much... not when Shou was so run down.
"Lucky-san's seen you without the mask. You trust him. Can you not trust me too?"

"Long as my actions don't cause a tsunami..." Akihiko joked lightly, putting an arm around Izzy's shoulders as they walked to the stairs. Gently, he kissed the side of his partner's head. The young tiger released Lucky as they descended into the bedroom, and Narcissus made a beeline for the bathroom.
"I need a quick shower. Don't fall asleep until I get out, ne?" he asked with a wink Izzy's way.
Once inside, the young Koyasu undressed and stepped into the shower. Five minutes later he was out and drying off in front of a mirror. Shou's bruise was dark on his stomach... but what surprised him a bit more were the small finger-sized light bruises on his neck.
Damn it...
Akihiko had hoped that Katsu's sudden fit wouldn't leave a lasting mark... and now it seemed like he would need to use extra makeup tomorrow. Hiding it from Izzy though... That was going to be a problem.

"I think you'd look divine in a pair of tight leather pants." Azriel whispered, gently pulling Hiroki's shirt off and letting it fall to the floor.
The bat's lips claimed another kiss.
"Ai... aishiteru..." Katsumi spoke softly, his lips hovering just over Hiroki's own. "Would that we could just stay in bed forever... just the two of us... I'd never want to let you go, Asato-kun." he smiled before placing another kiss on the older man's chin.

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 6:08 pm

Stopped at a red light, Nakai carefully handed Chiyou the cigarette, not wanting the 'kid' to burn himself.
"Who did you think sounded best tonight, Hi-chan? And don't play favorites just because Izzy's your father figure." the blond spoke with a half smile, pushing on the gas once the light changed color.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 7:44 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy had cleaned up a little a the club in the bathroom after Shou's event so he really didn't need a shower just yet. So he undressed and go into comfy PJs then crawled into bed. He really wanted to go to sleep but Akihiko wanted him to remain awake. Although he nodded off a few times while laying there.

"Mmm...hurry up Akihiko...I can't stay awake much longer." he muttered and snuggled the pillow.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki didn't believe that he would look good in leather pants, however, he wasn't going to refute Katsumi's thoughts about it. Instead he melted into that kiss and sucked in those sweet words to the core of his brain. "Aishiteru...." he answered back in between that very small space of their lips.

"Maybe you can dream that true for us...." His arms encircled Katsumi and he kissed the top of Katsumi's nose as his chin got a smooch. Soon he was drifting off to sleep but very content. Life might have been hell many times before but he had Katsumi in his arms now. Those soft lips upon felt like heaven and the older man smiled in his sleep.

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was not comfortable. This situation freaked him out with every passing minute. The idea that Naoko knew and that he considered his other self as the real one bothered him no end. "Izzy and I went through extreme circumstances together. I lost my mask in the ocean...and he made me a new one after so many painful glances in the mirror. He never pressed me for trust...never asked me for answers. His only desire was our safe return home. He never questioned my existence or who might be real even if I knew he might have seen this other self. He just accepted me for what I was...not what he thinks I should be. His friendship is truly more than my heart ever expected."

"But you're looking at me trying to find a way in and I'm not sure who you're looking for....me or him. I'm not a fake. I'm real. And I don't want to take my mask off." He didn't trust anything right now and Naoko really hadn't made him anymore comfortable. "As for being lonely, I've always been alone. Even when Jun was with me, I was almost certain that he was looking for this other self. Every since he barged into my dressing room calling out that name. Trying to convince me that I was someone else.. I forgot about that moment, but one day it struck me...struck me that he might have been always looking for.....that man and not me. It makes me wonder, because you and Jun also had been together... And I get the same feeling." Shou's eyes narrowed slightly but he didn't take any physical action.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:12 pm

"I never said you weren't real. You, Shou, hide the real Shou beneath your mask." Naoko shook his head, realizing that the other man had totally misunderstood. "You wall yourself off from everyone, except for Ko... and Yamada-san... and Lucky-san it seems. I only want to help but I can't do that if you won't let me." the blond replied, staring at the man intently. "Yes I press you for trust but..." he shook his head again, absently rubbing the back of his neck.
Silence reigned in the room for many minutes then. Naoko didn't speak... mainly because Shou's words hurt.
Was he looking for Sai right now?
No... not really...
And yet the possibility that he was... well...
"Jun... Jun was looking for Sai in you." the blond whispered.
Honesty.
He wouldn't lie to Shou.
"He was the one who told me about him... and I thought him mad because you're such a fantastic person. I... I couldn't see my brother in you." the words were soft, barely audible. "I still can't see him in you... but when you're gone Shou... I'm sorry..." standing, Naoko headed toward the door but stopped halfway across the room. "I won't lie to you. You're... you're one of the few people in this world who give a damn about me. You deserve the truth and I've tried to tell you before but..." turning once more, the pianist stared at the masked man. "You are Shou. You are real. I don't give a damn about what Jun said anymore. I never should have cared in the first place. But when you're gone, Shou. You ARE Sai. Oumori Sai. So yes, sometimes I do look at you wanting someone else. Sometimes I just want my brother here beside me because he's hurting, Shou. Like you... he loved Jun. But sometimes... like tonight... I look only for you because YOU. ARE. REAL. You're as real as anyone and you're a beautiful man, Shou. You're beautiful and you're hurting because of the words of a narcissistic b*****d... and I haven't made anything better at all..." there were tears in the blond's eyes as he spoke. "I've only made things worse... but..." he licked his lips. "Is Ko not real, Shou? He is Ko but he is Hideo too. Maybe he doesn't switch between the two but is he any less real than you are? Stop... just stop saying you're not a fake... I know you're not a fake. I see you standing right there before my eyes. You're not some figment of my imagination. Hell you aren't even a figment of Sai's! Why question the miracle? Why would I ever question..." again Naoko stopped speaking, just watching the other man for a long time, a tear slipping down his cheek. "I've always accepted you, Shou... I... I was just too self absorbed with myself to let you know how important you are in my life."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Apr 12, 2013 8:31 pm

Walking out of the bathroom with the towel around his neck, Akihiko laughed at seeing his partner completely wrapped up with a pillow. He pulled a pair of boxers out of the dresser, dressing quickly before switching off the lights and getting into bed.
Only then did he toss the towel away.
Better he address the bruises tomorrow after all.
His arms wrapped around Izzy, bringing the man close. "Get some sleep then, Ruki. I'll be here when you wake." Narcissus whispered, nestling down comfortably after placing a gentle kiss to his lover's forehead.

"I will..." Katsumi whispered, smiling gently at hearing that proclamation of love.
It never got old...
Soon Hiroki was asleep but Azriel, for his part, lay there watching the older man. His dark nails moved to gently trace Asato's face, barely ghosting over the skin. Katsu bit his lip, starring into that peaceful visage and trying to hold back the fear and sadness that washed over him.
'I swear... to any gods who might listen... I'll pray at the temple every weekend... if you can just keep me from forgetting this man... onegaishimasu...' he thought to himself.
The hours ticked by and still Katsumi lay awake, watching the man who was so beautiful beside him. Then, as the sun began to rise, finally... sleep claimed the young vocalist and he folded himself in completely against the warm arms that held him close.

User Image

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 584 585 586 587 588 589 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games