Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2015 3:44 pm
magcookie
I have been told two things. If the bloodline jutsu is nin based it stacks with nin if it's buki/tai based it stacks with buki/tai. A bloodline reduction would stack with these or a say a skill that's tai in the bloodline section but you don't have a tai reduction class wise. I've also been told a bloodline class reduction is the only way to reduce a raw. You know the creme de la creme of the bloodline that usually can take anywhere from 10-15 posts to learn. The only reduction those skills receive are the bloodline reduction. These are what I've been told. So Yes, Assuming the jutsu in your bloodline is nin based it stacks with your nin reduction for a total of -2 etc. Don't forget the Dojo Academy reductions biggrin .  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 08, 2015 8:50 pm
Lanfaer

User ImageUser Image
                                                          Figured I'd quote you here so I don't clutter the profile thread. I'm fine with waiting, just let me know if you need me to do anything or explain my thought process on them. Lol. sweatdrop

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:10 am
Akshae Shanka

*shyly peaks head out, waves*

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:12 am
I Tortured Sleep I

User ImageUser Image
                                                          *waves casually* Yo. How ya been?

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:15 am
Akshae Shanka

I'm doing alright... I'm finally getting my life together.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:20 am
I Tortured Sleep I

That's good~ I wish I could say the same haha. I got a job a few months back (Not sure if we talked since then tbh, s**t memory strikes again.) It was at a factory, and I made the mistake of overworking myself; which triggered a large amount of muscle spasms in my upper back, coupled with the emerging of Scoliosis has left me in a pile of spasming pain and tears. xD  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:34 am
Akshae Shanka

Oh! Congrats! I do believe you told me, it was a warehouse job right?
I managed to get myself a job too.
On another note, I'm sorry we haven't talked a lot, I haven't been on steam. I have a Skype now though, if you want that.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 09, 2015 2:36 am
I Tortured Sleep I

Sure! PM your Skype and I'll add you. :3  

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 5:43 pm
NecroPlant
"Indeed I did not but going off the description of the fog it's so thin Toso wouldn't have seen it in the first place taking into account his color blindness would barely be able to discern such. He also isn't aware he's combating a sensor...yet"

You should note that the Fog has two parts to its description, it can be activated in a complimentary way along side normally genjutsu and and other jutsu unnoticed or if projected alone it actually does obscure vision to some fair degree.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:10 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
NecroPlant
"Indeed I did not but going off the description of the fog it's so thin Toso wouldn't have seen it in the first place taking into account his color blindness would barely be able to discern such. He also isn't aware he's combating a sensor...yet"

You should note that the Fog has two parts to its description, it can be activated in a complimentary way along side normally genjutsu and and other jutsu unnoticed or if projected alone it actually does obscure vision to some fair degree.

The way I see it is when it was described as a thin particulate. I think of thin fog. Like a playground fog. Since it's cold already Toso would attribute the fog to natural cold air formations. Since he lacks the ability to really discern contrast, a distortion in vision wouldn't come off as too peculiar to him. The way I imagine it the fog is just slightly thinner than the hidden mist version of fog. Making forms look blurry. I also assumed it wouldn't be as thick around Miko personally because Miko is riding a wind ball causing it to circulate/thin a bit bringing the mist in a downward current as a wind ball might do. I can edit it to attribute a response to thicker fog fog if you like?  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:25 pm
NecroPlant

The way I see it is when it was described as a thin particulate. I think of thin fog. Like a playground fog. Since it's cold already Toso would attribute the fog to natural cold air formations. Since he lacks the ability to really discern contrast, a distortion in vision wouldn't come off as too peculiar to him. The way I imagine it the fog is just slightly thinner than the hidden mist version of fog. Making forms look blurry. I also assumed it wouldn't be as thick around Miko personally because Miko is riding a wind ball causing it to circulate/thin a bit bringing the mist in a downward current as a wind ball might do. I can edit it to attribute a response to thicker fog fog if you like?

Hmm, fair assumption given the factors you mentioned no that i think about it. Though one question, did you use act of water surface walking to ride the sticky web cage or can you just do that without that and not stick to your own ink. Cause I wasn't sure if Hojo were completely immune to the effects of their own ink types.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 6:29 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Hojo are immune to their own adhesives. The only thing that allows self coating is Ceremonial Blend in order for other inks to Self coat Ceremonial Blend has to be Blended with it first. Unfortunately I can't dual blend without learning A Ranked Twin Blend. That's when things get crazy.  

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

NecroPlant

Trash Gardener

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:54 pm
Sleepy Senpai

Mother of God. Are you a novelist. How long did that take you? I applaud you but one thing stood out to me. When you were training these.

Soft Mental

Hard Physical

Soft Physical

These are not trained normally like other skills of their rank. These "Formless Skills" Require Formless Slots. As a Genin you only receive 2 Formless Slots. Formless Slots are spent to increase these 'Common skills' to the next rank. In other words to level each one of these individually to D would consume 1 Formless Slot Each. Unless one of these is your 'locked formless' Which increases as you increase for example. Every OC is given one Locked Formless Style.

Genin Chooses 'Soft Mental' As his locked formless: This makes his Soft Mental Rank D

Genin is Promoted to Chunin: His Soft Mental is now Treated as Rank C.

Now there are a lot of things one can do with their formless Slots for example.
Genin has Chosen Soft Mental as his Locked Formless. It is currently treated as Rank D, however he spends two of his Slots to promote it to Rank B.

When the Genin Promotes to Chunnin Because His Rank D would automatically become C He is refunded the formless slot. Thus he now has the Two formless slots from his promotion and one extra from the formless he invested into his Locked Formless Style.

Now I'm not sure if you were aware of this. But if you were and you decided to train those Formless Styles anyway I commend you further since most Genin receive their initials without requiring to train them. If you weren't aware of this you can achieve the same results by making One of the three you trained into a Locked Style, and Spending your two initial formless slots on the other two.

Now, I may not be a mod, but I have been told that this is how the Formless System works on three different occasions. Now, on a much more positive note, again, I say you write damn good.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 25, 2015 11:51 pm
Merry christmas everyone! New member here wondering where most of the never Genin are located... if there are any sweatdrop

The village with the most active members work too haha  

Sadhandjob2o9

Friendly Regular

6,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Happy Birthday! 100
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5852 5853 5854 5855 5856 5857 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games