Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:39 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"When you say he's like ojisan in some ways, that worries me, Ruki." Akihiko spoke seriously, watching his partner drive.
Izzy was always so at home driving...
Maybe he should race cars for a hobby or for charity in the future... a few stars did that after all.
"What ways exactly are we talking about here?"
In other words, Narcissus was asking if Izzy's father would pull a gun on the young tiger to get his way. Perhaps he and his partner were too similar in the more dangerous aspects of life.

Azriel smiled to Kaito. "Come on then. The driver's probably still waiting on us." he said, waving farewell to Hiroki before Jaz cornered the man for one last question.
The ride was silent for the most part, with Katsu curled up comfortably on his side of the car, heated seats making him quite cozy. Once at home he told Nishikawa and Takatori to expect Hiroki, stole an onigiri from Kaito's leftovers, and headed upstairs.
Very very carefully he peeled himself out of his clothes. The riceball was held firm between his lips, making him look like some little kid as he undressed. A few munches here and there and finally he could see his body in the bathroom mirror.
Some of the burns were starting to bruise slightly and the bat groaned. They were painful to the touch, his spine littered with them, and Azriel's mind was furiously trying to figure out how to hide them.
If Hiroki touched him he'd flinch... that was a pretty much given... and he couldn't wear gloves to bed even if his palms were still healing.
Sighing, Katsu 's dark nails prodded his flesh, a hiss escaping him every now and then. He'd have to tell his partner what happened... there was no way around it.
The bat returned to his bedroom, sitting on edge of the bed and taking out the small box from it's hiding spot. Dark eyes focused on the picture of his mother that Izo had given him.
Would he remember her after tomorrow?
Or would he forget?
The very real fear that he would forget Hiroki had nestled itself in his gut... but this had to be done... he couldn't go on with the head pains and the sudden masochistic attacks to his own body... couldn't risk hurting people like he almost had Narcissus...
This would fix everything...
Right?

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 3:25 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

"Mm...well, he doesn't have the insane belief of blood that your grandfather did. Well, mm..not like that. He has a sense of...mm...family pride. I guess that would be the way to describe it. I didn't choose to follow the direction he wanted and that frustrated him. It went out side the order of things. The family inn has been passed down for generations. I'm not even sure why he cares about it, he's rarely there anyway." said Izzy as he drove. His eyes remained focused on the road as he spoke.

"Mm...and running off didn't make him happy. But fortunately, Rukuro stepped in. So, that's why I'm where I am today. Probably wouldn't have been as easy had Rukuro not gotten involved. Even though Crystal was the one to make sure I got a foot into parts of the music industry." He sighed a little but what could he say? His family had rules and he hadn't chose to follow them so he was cast out. Well, not completely, he had Rukuro and Crystal. And that was really all of the family he wished to deal with.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

As Hiroki arrived, Kaito was heading to bed. He had lost one rice ball but he didn't mind sharing. As long as everyone got fed. Katsu had been quiet but so had he. Kaito was tired and he knew Katsu had a rough day tomorrow. He couldn't change what was coming so he figured he best keep busy and things wouldn't get to him so much. Although, he really didn't want Katsu going down into the Pit at all.

Hiroki walked up stairs once he was let into the house. It didn't take him long to shrug off his coat as he saw Katsumi on the bed with a box. "Sorry I couldn't come sooner, I had to take the long way."

He leaned over and kissed Katsumi on the top of his head. "I hope you got what you wanted out of meeting with your brother." Hiroki didn't bring up tomorrow's event. Why grind the issue into the ground? He knew Katsumi was worried and so was he but he was stuck with no way to stop or solve it.

But then he looked Katsumi over and paused. His brow furrowed and a worried tone came to his voice, "Who...hurt you? Or did you do that yourself? He knelt down before his lover and tilted his head so he could gaze into those dark pools to find an honest answer.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 4:32 pm

Azriel heard Hiroki return and a soft sigh escaped him. How was he going to break this to the man? How could he do this without worrying his lover?
Was there a way?
Dark eyes never the photo in his hand, even as he felt his hair moved and that soft kiss grace his scalp. But soon there were megane-clad eyes in front of him... staring... demanding...
Katsu looked away, putting the photo back in the box. "I deserved it... a lesson I suppose..." the young man whispered before focusing back on Hiroki. The bat smiled softly. "I'm alright. Really. Just don't hug me too tight, ne?"
Licking his lips, Katsumi reached his lithe hands out, taking Hiroki's fingers in his own. "I pissed off someone I shouldn't have. Two someones... Kaito-kun thinks it's a somewhat sadistic form of 'tough love' and I suppose I did learn a lesson from it. I just never thought Ishihara-san could dish out pain without me feeling a single ounce of pleasure..." he sighed, bringing Hiroki's hands up and kissing the man's fingertips lightly. "Your star's going to have a bruise tomorrow... well... two bruises... one caused by Shou-san... one by me... I'm sorry, Asato-kun... I just..." So Hiroki couldn't see the young man's eyes, Katsu brought his lover's hands up, pressing the knuckles against his forehead. "I just want it to stop... just... just for a little while... It runs free whenever someone asks and... I can't stop it... I try and try and... He wasn't mad..." a strange part of Katsumi broke right then, thinking about his brother...
Crushing the life from him...
He could've killed Akihiko and the man didn't care...
Tear leaked from the young man's eyes and he dropped to the floor in front of Hiroki, releasing the elephant of Ohayou's hands and wrapping his arms around the man, burying his face against his shirt.
"I didn't mean to. He wanted to know what I saw and... and I told him but it got out of hand. But he wasn't mad, Asato-kun... he was so nice about! I... I just don't understand! He said it'd be a secret between just us and... that I shouldn't keep secrets from you..." looking up, Katsu's minimal amounts of makeup was smeared. "I'm so ******** scared... I want it to stop, Asato-kun. But... what if I forget who I am? What if I forget what little I remember of my mother? What if I forget... you?"

User Image

"And you ran off because you didn't want to own the inn?" Akihiko asked, one eyebrow raised in question as he watched Izzy drive. "I can understand family pride and the frustration of a guardian when one doesn't follow their guidelines... we both know how far some might go to make their designs come to pass but... Was there another reason you ran, Ruki?"

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 5:37 pm
Sadness sinks, and look, the night comes to an end.

Suzaku had come to the show, just like he had said he would. He'd come with the intention, even, of having a talk with Tanaka-san after the show. Maybe hanging out with everybody for a bit, getting to "know" the people better.

What he hadn't counted on, however, was for Shou to be performing tonight. As far as he had heard, this was supposed to be an Ohayou event....so why his Angel of Music was there, he hadn't a clue.

All the guitarist knew...was that finding himself in the same building with Shou so suddenly made his blood run cold and completely threw his equilibrium for the night. The impulsive, emotional part of the man wanted to haul himself backstage and just snatch the man up after his set, kissing him passionately.

The logical, survival-driven part of him urged him to stand down, stay back, and avoid Shou at all costs.

While one side of him wanted to run to the mercurial man, the part of him that wanted to run away easily won out. It was all he could do to stay long enough to see Narcissus...no...Koyasu Akihiko, perform. Seeing young Ko introduced to the world, though....that almost brought the blond to tears.

That little boy...amazingly talented and so wonderful and bright...he'd barely gotten the chance to know him. Barely been able to be near him, but the little time he had spent, he'd gotten so very fond of the child.
Remembering those last few days with Shou and Ko...Naoko and Ryu....those last few days as himself....it was beyond painful, but he dealt with it while not showing a sign that anything was out of the ordinary.

The moment the show was over, Suzaku moved with the crowd, disappearing from the club as soon as he reached the nearest exit.

He could talk to Michi tomorrow or any other day. Exposing himself to Shou and Ko, at least right now, was out of the question. He was already playing Russian roulette with Naoko as it was. He knew he couldn't deal with it...yet. Though he was quite aware that he would have to, someday, surely. Just not...today. He wasn't prepared, either mentally or emotionally.

The whole way back to his place, Jun pondered over the events of his evening, replaying the songs and dances over and over in his head. An aching sadness crept into the very depths of his heart...but with it came at least a little peace. He was a lonely man...but...at least...at least those he cared about seemed happy and well at the moment.

Let's go searching for you
-----------------------------------------------------------

And your warmth, in a world yet unseen.

Honestly...when Nezumi woke up, he had no idea what time it was...or what day, even, for sure. His head felt foggy and he most certainly had a little bit of a hangover.

What time had he gotten home? 6am? How had he gotten home, again? Hm...of that he wasn't sure.

Rolling over in the bed, the mouse nuzzled into his blankets, still completely unaware of what kind of time had passed. His body...it ached, and he was still exhausted.
Exhausted...but with a groggy smile on his face.

With a yawn, the manager passed out again. Needless to say, he never made it to his star's performance that evening, like he had said he would. Rather, he slept clear on into the next day.

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:01 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I ran off because I didn't want that course in life. I had bigger dreams. Believe me, my father and I argued quite a bit about what I should have been doing with my life. I was a bit of a rebel in my youth. After meeting my aunt, I realized what I wanted to do with my life. Of course, he wasn't pleased about that because she's an American. He and my Uncle don't see eye to eye either especially about his marriage to Crystal." Izzy pointed out as he took the exit ramp.

"I suppose my father doesn't like seeing Rukuro in me. And he doesn't like being told he's wrong. The inn is just a piece of family heritage that keeps the troublesome of the family in place. My mother really is the one that runs it." Izzy glanced in the mirror and changed lanes as they were getting closer to home.

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"Deserved this?" Hiroki's eyes narrowed as he reached over and took those hands, "You didn't deserve this no matter what you think." The name of Ishihara sent a shiver up Hiroki's spine. That man...that heartless man. "My star is going to have...oh crap. You..." Hiroki stopped himself and then hoped that Akihiko would be able to handle the show tomorrow. But even so, his eyes were on the young man before him as those lips kissed his finger tips.

"I want to just do something, Katsumi....I want to help but..." he sighed as Katsumi talked about his head. "I feel so helpless." His arms snaked around Katsumi as he started to cry and used one free hand to wipe away the tears on that soft face. "Shh...shh...I know you didn't want to do anything harmful." He curled the young man as close as he could without squeezing too hard. "If you forget, then I'll remind you. I wish I could give you better assurances but I will be here if something happens. I'll help you remember. I'll do my best. I don't know what to say to comfort you. I don't want you to be in pain and it hurts just seeing you like this." He kissed the top of Katsumi's hair and wanted to just be able to say everything would be alright but how could he? Madmen and monsters had made a mess out of everything and he had no skills to stop it.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 6:40 pm

Azriel looked down, holding onto Hiroki as the older man kept him close. This man was warm... gentle... he loved Katsumi... and he knew that. Eventually, the bat rubbed his eyes, mindful of his nails.
"My joints hurt..." Katsu whispered, tucking his head beneath Hiroki's chin. "Little needles pushed through into the joints... electricity coursing through... such spot specific pain... and this was hours ago... not long after you left this morning. My hands and feet were frozen... I couldn't move and Kaito, even with his hangover, helped me into a hot bath. I can't fight against Ishihara, Asato-kun... He was there on Izo's orders... but..." then the bat laughed softly. "Kaito nearly threw up all over the shark. Kind of wish he had. Might've made all this pain worth it."
Lithe fingers reached up, caressing the side of Hiroki's face. "You can't help me... Just being here... with me, Asato-kun... it's all I could ask of you. I... I'm worried about you coming with me tomorrow. Izo told me he would be there in person and... well I worry about you and him being in the same room."

User Image

"If he hated Rukuro marrying Crystal... I bet you and I together will hardly make him giddy." Akihiko replied with a soft sigh. "So your father hates America and Americans then? Or was it that he thought Rukuro should marry a proper Japanese lady? Your aunt really is a feisty one... Well no one likes to be told their wrong but seriously... look at who you've become, Ruki. If he can't be proud of that..." the young tiger shook his head. "Ojisan was at least proud of my work, even if I was an a**. He liked you... I think... just wanted some fruit to come from my loins. Besides, think of the publicity your family's inn could get? Maybe that's why he's here... maybe he wants to cash in on your success... b*****d..."

It was getting late and Naoko was starting to worry. There hadn't been so much as a call from Shou or Ko... and while he eventually realized they must be at the club helping Izzy... the blond wasn't so sure he enjoyed being left alone like this.
He's written a few songs and watched some television... had even relaxed in the hot tub for a while as well. Glancing at his cell phone and eating a piece of pizza, for he'd ordered delivery earlier, the pianist considered calling Shou to make sure everything was alright.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 7:55 pm
Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou pulled the Jeep into the garage. They had dropped off the equipment at the storage first since Shou knew they might not get it done if they left it in the Jeep and the bodyguards' car. He still felt awkward that he had all these men watching over them but at least they stayed away when he was performing. Or...he didn't see them about. But they were there somewhere.

Ko opened the car door and slipped out after they had parked and the garage closed. He scampered in to the house and Shou followed behind. "We're home, Uncle Naoko!!!! I was on STAGE! I got to play all night. And you should have seen how cool we looked! I wish you could have been there!"

The blond rubbed his mask right at the edge of his forehead. Obviously had a headache. "Ko...get ready for bed. You've school in the morning. I'm exhausted...I think I'm going to bed as well."

Shou slipped off his coat and hung it up then headed towards the stair. "Did you have a quiet day, Naoko-kun?" he asked before taking the first step up.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:04 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"He's not too keen on foreigners...And yes he thought Rukuro should have married the woman that he had been engaged to. Rukuro ran from that and then married Crystal and left for American not long after. My grandfather was a lot like your grandfather. But he passed away years ago." Izzy said thoughtful as they pulled in through the gate to Akihiko's home.

"And you and I together...well, I've never approached him about those sorts of things. But, I'm guessing you're right. It wouldn't fit his paradigm" Izzy stopped the car and glanced over at Akihiko. "But to answer your question, no...he's not her to cash in on my success. He has his own money. The inn is a very small part of his world."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki listened and felt so bad that he couldn't even stop anything that was happening around him. A slow sigh left his lips as he felt those fingers on his face. "You're so special to me. I just want you to be happy and well...and safe from harm."

"I wish that Kaito-kun's throw-up would have been acidic enough to burn that monster to death." he muttered. Ishihara was a monster that Asato would like to see disappear from the earth. But Asato wasn't a murderer even though the thought had crossed his mind. However, someone like Ishihara probably was always on the watch for things like that.

Seriously, he doubted it was a good idea for him to be in Izo's hell. "I doubt he'll be happy that I'm there. Would you be if you were him? Having me know about his Pit might bring out his angry. I don't know. This place isn't something he advertises. Does he even know I know about this place?" He'd still go with Katsumi to the pit if that is what the young man wanted but realistically he had a feeling that it would bring a threat to himself in the end.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 8:49 pm

Pulling himself up a bit to look Hiroki eye to eye, Azriel placed one finger on the man's lips. "My world is a cage. You know this. I make my music and I play my part and I learn... so one day I can break the bars of my cage and fly free. I look at Akihiko... I see the man with my face whom I've hated... but I see my mother in his visage... He has the freedom I desire. He has the empire that I crave. One day," Katsu was smiling, his eyes shining with an almost contagious passion. "One day I will have my empire and there will be no cage. Not for me... not for anyone..." Leaning forward, Azriel's lips brushed Hiroki's own. "Protect me, Asato-kun... Protect me and love me and one day your empire... my brother's empire... will never have to fear the spider again. I promise..." he whispered before claiming a soft kiss.
Sure, maybe Katsumi was insane for thinking he could take the empire from Izo and claim it as his own. But he had to... or he would never be free... The Doctor and Ishihara... they would have to disappear from this world. The PIT would have to vanish into the shadows. Azriel knew he was far from an innocent soul... he delighted in hearing men scream and bed and cry... but some men deserved that punishment. Others... others deserved their freedom... And one day, Katsu would give the innocent souls of the dark their chance to live. He would make a world better than his father's designs.
But it would take time... and a network that he had only just begun to craft. Without that... none of them were safe.

User Image

Akihiko leaned back in his seat, staring up at the ceiling. "So what you're telling me is that your father is either a damn good investor, one helluva business man... or has done a few things that are far from legal." Blue eyes flickered over to Izzy then. "Then what? Is he planning to forgive you or blackmail you or... hell I don't even know why I'm asking because you've obviously no idea why he'd come to see you in the first place."
Again the man sighed, before one lithe hand grasped onto Izzy's own. He raised it to his lips, kissing the man's knuckles. "Come on. Let's go inside and you can enlighten me about your father... hmm?"

"Sho...Shou-san!" Naoko spoke, jumping from the sofa as the man moved to the stairs. He reached out, grasping the musician by the wrist. "My day was fine but... you're just going to rush off? I mean... how did the show go? You really let Ko play?"
The blond was confused... and... well... a part of him was hoping he could rip Sai out for a little while and just have some brother time.
But Shou had let Ko play on stage...
And that worried the pianist.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 11:38 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy went inside and took off his coat and boots. He ran his fingers through his hair as he went int o the kitchen to grab a plate for the food he brought home.

"My father...mmm...." he really didn't want to go into this conversation but it seemed like there was no way to get around it right now, "My father is a member of the Diet's upper house. He's a career politician and...mmm...he's rather...influential." Izzy paused for a moment then sighed, "He didn't like my rebelliousness as a kid because it interfered with campaigns. He liked it even less when I followed in my Uncle's footsteps in to an 'unstable drug filled and seedy business'. At least that's how he described the music industry."

Picking out a fork, he took the box from Akihiko's hand and opened it to get at the food within, "My mother is a very docile, gentle woman that enjoys the simple life of running the inn. She doesn't enjoy the politics as much but she gives off the right image to the public if you know what I mean."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

"I want to protect you..I just don't know how." he said with a soft sigh as he melted with that kiss. " I do love you so very much." He wished he had the capabilities to do more for Katsumi. But he was just a business man not a yakuza boss or underworld leader. He really didn't know what he'd do if Izo suddenly sent his forces against him. Sure he had bodyguards but they weren't mercs or assassins. Maybe he needed to invest in tougher men?

"You will get free of this nightmare. I know it will happen, I'm just not sure how to help or how to do it right now. I need to get Ohayou stable so it can't just fall on it's face by the time Aki's deal expires. Then, somehow, I hope I can....find a way to do more." It sucked feeling this trapped even as he held the man he adored in his arms. Katsumi really did have a gentle loving side behind all that pain he carried.

"Maybe after the surgery, you should find a psychologist you can trust and work through other issues. Half of gaining control of your life is overcoming inner demons." It was a suggestion but that's really all he could do at the moment until he found better means. He leaned down and kissed Katsu's head again. "What do you want me to do tomorrow? Am I still going with you? Or what?"

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Yes, I allowed Ko to play behind a curtain and Narcissus ended up introducing him to the world. I suppose it is better that it is all out in the open but Narcissus failed to ask me about his bright idea. I'm in a foul mood Naoko-kun. And I want to get some sleep before the hounds of the Labels start leaving contracts at my doorstep. If I'm brusque, I apologize. The show went well...and I'm drained. Remind me the next time that Narcissus needs to be bailed out, I'm not doing it." Shou continued up the stairs and headed towards his room. He wasn't trying to be less than social, he just wanted out of his finery and into some PJs. It wasn't like he had a partner to come home to and get a soothing massage or a slight kiss on the lips. No Narcissus was home doing that right now.

Shou rolled his eyes thinking that he shouldn't think about it that way, Izzy was happy. Narcissus was an inconsiderate fool...and that was all there was to the matter.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Let the Memories of the Evening be...

the first think that you think of------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Tanaka Michi

Physical Therapist....gone star

Fingertips...walking up your spine...a tongue sliding right behind..

Michi slept like a rock and when he woke up he noticed Kayla had already risen from the bed. The 5 star hotel surely was luxurious and he couldn't help but enjoy the scenery from the window in the high rise tower. Leaning back against the head board and pillows, Michi thought about last night. It had been a good show and tonight they'd do it all over again without Shou this time. He hoped the same sort of energy would be at the event because it did carry him through. Everyone had been there...except Nezumi.

Then he frowned. That really irked him a little bit. His manager wasn't even at his very first performance live. Michi was really an easy going guy but seriously, shouldn't have Nezumi been there. Even if he were just in the audience? Slipping out of the sack he strode across the room as Kayla slipped out of the bathroom in a robe and towel wrapped on her head. "Good morning Sleepy Head." She stood on her toes and kissed his lips.

"Good morning to you too." Michi returned the kiss and smiled at her. Yes, it had been a good night indeed. He didn't think of Akihiko or any of his pent up emotions. He felt almost normal again and that certainly had been a long time coming. "So...what's for breakfast?"

"Oh...I thought about the little bakery downstairs. What do you think?" she said as she pulled away and tugged the towel out of her hair. "Your performance last night was exception Mr. Therapist....gone popstar." she grinned while winking at him.

Michi smirked "Why thank you." Then he agreed as he watched her walk off to the closet, "Sure...then we can make the club by noon." Ah...he was glad that she was the type to enjoy one nighters like him. They didn't even have to explain the reason why....their schedules would never match up, they didn't live in the same country but the next few day surely would be exotic....and fun. Why not enjoy life to it's fullest and let the rumors be damned.

-:{------------------------------------------------when you open up your smile and see me.

...Dark Star.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 12:09 pm

Once Izzy took the box of food, Akihiko walked over to the fridge and pulled out a bottle of tea. He found a nice comfortable spot at the table and sat down, fully intending to hear his partner's story out.
What he heard was shocking to say the least.
"Yeah, I know what you mean." Narcissus replied with a nod, unscrewing the bottle's lid.
His own mother had been the same way really... the perfect 'image' of what a wife should be. Course, he now knew that image was a lie in many ways, what with Katsumi... but still, she had never shirked her duties of raising her children.
"Image seems to be all those old bastards care about. Then again... I suppose I'm as wrapped up in image as they are so I'd be a hypocrite to condemn them on that." the young tiger spoke, taking a long drink of oolong tea. "But a Diet member? Really? And since when is this industry full of drugs? I mean, aside from them being forced on me against my will I've never touched the stuff." Not that he hadn't wanted to. "I guess the younger ones, like Chiyou are more susceptible but..." he shook his head. "Well I won't say this business isn't shady. We both know that would be a lie but... it's really not that bad. I mean look at you." Akihiko waved a hand to indicate Izzy. "You look like a rockstar for the most part. You live a good life making an honest living. You have to worry about your appearance and your social life and all that other crap that politicians have to worry about. It's hardly like the two of you lead different lives. The only real difference is while he helps sway opinion with rules and laws... you do it by emotion and your voice." Narcissus shook his head again. "You speak to a larger audience than he does. Maybe that's got his ego in a twist?"

"I can't do that, Asato-kun. He'll know... and he'll know I'm talking about things that need to remain in the shadows." Katsu replied softly, closing his eyes and leaning against Hiroki once more.
Warmth... comfort... love...
The bat craved these things with every fiber of his being now that he had experienced them.
"What we have... there are so many in the dark who want this too. People like Kaito who need to be given the chance for freedom. I can do so much good for the innocents at the surface of the Pit, Asato-kun. I will do good for them. I can't just leave them to rot in that hell hole... never even seeing the light of day... wishing and craving to feel the wind on their face. If I become too much of a problem, Izo will take that from me... and the people I want to help will be damned until they possibly find freedom in a buyer... and even then it's not a sure thing. No... I don't want any more children becoming what I am... So for now... I won't rock the boat. I'll learn... observe... and surround myself with those I can trust. Which reminds me that I need to put Nishikawa and Takatori on my own payroll so the damn shark can't just walk in here and ******** with me whenever he damn well pleases... ow..."
Thinking about Ishihara had made Katsu's muscles tense... which hurt... and so he let go of Hiroki and fell onto his stomach on the bed. The bat's head tilted to where he could still see the older man however. "Tomorrow... Izo is going to pick me up and... I don't think he'd let you in the car even if I wanted you to go." the young man sighed softly.

User Image

Naoko watched his brother... no... Shou... ascended the stairs and disappear. Sighing, the blond went to the kitchen and began to make some tea.
About ten minutes later, just enough time for the musician to have changed and gotten comfortable... there was a knock on his bedroom door.
It was Naoko, with a tray in his hands. There was a hot cup of Chamomile tea and a few pieces of honey toast. After all, he didn't know if Shou had eaten anything at all and at least the toast might be filling.
"Shou-san? I brought you some tea and toast." the blond called out, not wanting to barge in on the man.
But the tea would help calm the frayed nerves that Naoko could almost instantly sense in his boss. And maybe... well... Maybe Shou just needed someone to listen?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 2:53 pm

User Image
~ Nanika tarinakute mo ima aru iro de ~

It was late...and Ryu was....alone.

Alone. It was something most stars would crave, being left alone for a while, only to dwell on his thoughts.

For the violinist, however....it was horrible. From the moment Raito had left him to go about his life for the day, only a couple of hours after he had gotten home from the hospital, Ryu had been overcome with this sweating, gnawing anxiety.

His own home seemed...unfamiliar...to him. He knew where and what everything was...but it didn't feel right.
Every now and then...he could swear he smelled cigarette smoke.
Once in a while...he swore he heard the sound of a keyboard playing in the other room.
Sometimes...he could swear he heard the sound of a voice softly calling his name....

Lying in his bed, the musician had turned his television on...and then proceeded to crank the volume up very high to try and distract himself from....well, from himself, for all that he could reason.
Why was he feeling this way? Was it all from the head injury? That was it, right? It was either that, or he was going certifiably crazy. Though, deep down, he couldn't help but laugh at that thought, thinking, "Well, it's about time..."

After he'd lost his family, he'd been so depressed and flighty and...off. He kind of felt that way again now...very anxious and not right. Like...like a piece of himself was missing. Well, from his understanding, it kind of was. His memory was...altered. Even so...it felt deeper than that.

It felt like a darkness was falling over him...and Ryu was scared.

Curled into his blankets, the red-haired puppy stared into his television screen, fingers curled tight into his sheets, intent on distracting himself until Kou came back to see him.

~ Sou boku no sekai wo nurikaete mitai ~

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

Ryuu Minamoto

Romantic Explorer

7,350 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 3:14 pm
kawaita tsumori ame ga tsuzunaku katari kakeru
namida wa seijaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru

User Image

The show had been very, very good.

Well, at least from what Chiyou could hear. He wasn't able to see a lick of what was going on, though, and, while he had known he wouldn't be able to, it was still kind of disappointing.

Having sat in the very back of the bar away from the thick of the crowd, Hideki and Kai were able to slip out the door as soon as the show was over.
Oddly enough, Chiyou hadn't wanted to hang around. Not tonight, at least. The huge crowd sort of intimidated him once they'd gotten in and Kai had suggested that they just keep a low profile for the evening.

Slipping out into the cold night air, the two performers hurried off, eager to beat the traffic that was surely soon to follow.

"Ruki sounded amazing, don't you think?" the kid asked his lover, making small talk, but also eager to hear his partner's opinions on the performances.

karada o tsutau ame ni furueru awai omoi
guren no yuuwaku ni...samayou yoru ga akeru  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 4:27 pm

"He was damn brilliant." Nakai spoke, tapping his cigarette ashes into the car ashtray as he drove. "Well Tanaka-san was too... hell all of them were. Makes me itch to get back on stage to tell you the truth. It's like, we keep working in the studios mainichi mainichi... but we're not getting anything completely put together. I want to be on stage, Hi-chan. Ne, did you notice Nezumi-san anywhere tonight? I'd hoped to run into him but..." the guitarist shook his head, taking a pull on his smoke. "Everyone's doing things and we're just stuck producing right now, you know?"

(((OOC; Translation - Mainichi = Every day. So it's kinda like "day in day out" in an exasperated sense which is the effect I was going for.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 11, 2013 5:40 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Ah...well my mother she did a good job of raising us but she never has opposed my father for anything. I suppose that she isn't like your mother was." Izzy sighed and then sat down with his plate of food.

"Yes, maybe your right. But that doesn't seem to be the case with my Aunt and Uncle so I'm happy with that. Yes, been in politics for a long time. And well the Industry may not have those sort of things but to him being a musician isn't a respectable job. Being involved in this Industry isn't what he wanted for me....well let me take that back. What he wanted in order to keep his image pristine. Thus casting me out was the choice he made when he couldn't reel me back in to be a good Japanese Inn owner."

"Yeah..I know I'm not doing anything wrong. But to him, anything that gives off a bad appearance would be shady and foul." Izzy rolled his eyes and then started to eat. "No...we probably don't. There's plenty of corruption in politics too even though not all politicians are corrupt." He seemed thoughtful for a moment then said, "No..he didn't want me to be in any of the jobs that I took prior to...well...mm...being a star."

"But I'm happy to be following my dreams and he at least has left me alone as long as I've stayed out of his way."

User Image

Asato Hiroki

The world has....changed

Hiroki listened and he didn't know what to say. Katsumi's dreams would take a while to fruition and all Hiroki could do was be on the sidelines and help where he could. "I think you're right to take things slow and carefully. It's obvious what happens if you don't think ahead." He noted the injuries and that only made him angrier because he was helpless to do anything. Going to the police would kill them both off.

"No...he probably won't allow me in to the car. And...he'd probably be furious if he knew I knew about this. So be careful what you say to him because I don't want you feeling any worse than you've been. I want this to go well...I want you to come home...soon." Hiroki leaned in and kissed Katsumi's lips gently, "I want you to text me as soon as you can. Or call me. Or something...send someone with a message at least. "I just want to be updated...and know when you're coming home."

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was walking out of the bathroom in PJs with a clean face and body after a lot of scrubbing. The headache wasn't gone but his body felt ready to pour into the bed sheets and get real sleep hopefully. He turned his phone off and was tossing the towel back towards the bathroom when Naoko tapped on the door.

For a moment, he thought about not answering it at all but that would be rude. It wasn't Naoko's fault that the end of his day had been less than kind. So he walked over to a table near by and put on a light half mask before opening the door. "Tea and toast? Sounds like a nice snack before I drift off" he said with a yawn as he let the young man enter his bedroom.

"My latest costume is being sent to the cleaners so I can use it in my next show." he said as he sat down on the bed and rested on his palms. "Sounds like your day was peaceful enough." He didn't say anything about the show. To be honest, he didn't really want to talk about it. He also didn't want to talk about the possibilities of what might happen if Ko's memories returned. Shou really just was glad to be away from the drama of Ohayou.

"You know. I think I'm ready to go on a new tour...get out of Tokyo for a few weeks and travel."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 583 584 585 586 587 588 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games