Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 23, 2015 6:31 pm
Shadow Incubus Lord
Quick question but does anyone know how many bugs the Aburame Clan can have bread at one time before having to breed more for their jutsu?

Do you mean their maximum holdings? Genin can hold 500 bugs maximally, with the values raising per title rank held. These can be produced before a battle, and if you haul around a jar/gourd hive with you, more can be produced in battle if the number drops.

The Monster of the Mist

I don't know that style very well, but I'll take a guess: 'Preventing' only in the sense of say, lactic acid build up that would otherwise diminish very long term running and such. We don't have a system for exhaustion, really, but it makes sense.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 25, 2015 9:33 am
Can someone help me with your profile please. Im finding it hard to navigate the guild so i can't find the information i need / want. Im pretty sure iv just over looked it though.
Third to last post Is where im working her out but im run aground with trying to find pretty much the rest of what i need. gonk

Once iv had time to explore the guild better this shouldn't be a problem anymore but im getting use to a new screen and its larger then im use to plus i have to keep it further away then im use to so its making it harder mentally to deal it sweatdrop lousy excuse i know but its true. Im so use to my old screen that this one just throws me off that badly. I can't even get the screen size and font right gonk  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:54 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

What all are you looking for? Just from taking a peek at the profile, I see some PAs are needed (3 of them), and if you want a starting point to think about them, there's a small PA guide here: . Hm, another fear is needed. For the Summoning Type, that's gained later during the Kuchiyose training process, so it's not needed for now. Choosing your elements isn't so terrible, but the third section is there for extras, since you're going the no bloodline route. Then, there's the missing Formless sections, which shoooould be able to be lifted from the Formless techniques thread in the jutsu sub-forum. As for pets, I'm not so handy with them, but Ayame (Kazekage) has a bunch of knowledge for them.

Did I get it all, or did I miss something?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:11 pm
AandOE
Cannibalistic-Insanity

What all are you looking for? Just from taking a peek at the profile, I see some PAs are needed (3 of them), and if you want a starting point to think about them, there's a small PA guide here: . Hm, another fear is needed. For the Summoning Type, that's gained later during the Kuchiyose training process, so it's not needed for now. Choosing your elements isn't so terrible, but the third section is there for extras, since you're going the no bloodline route. Then, there's the missing Formless sections, which shoooould be able to be lifted from the Formless techniques thread in the jutsu sub-forum. As for pets, I'm not so handy with them, but Ayame (Kazekage) has a bunch of knowledge for them.

Did I get it all, or did I miss something?
Thank you but i actually moved the profile to here and redid a few things as i went along so can you double check sorry.
Im scratching as my build wont need it anymore. I also want to asked about summons. I wanted to do summons like what orochimaru does. Building and structures but i don't see anything on them.

I also want to get the Byakugan but iv no clue how to apply for it sweatdrop
I see no one else seems to be listed for it but its perfect for my character build.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

GalagaHero

Ice-Cold Combatant

PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:34 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20134051

Everything you should need to know about applying will be in that first post.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 3:48 pm
GalagaHero
Cannibalistic-Insanity

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20134051

Everything you should need to know about applying will be in that first post.
Oh thank you ! heart  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2015 8:45 pm
Tao and I are back!!!!  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:23 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity

I dunno where my link went in the last post, but here it is again just to certain. Y_Y Second try. Aside from that one misstep of my linking, I don't have a problem with your Mystic Hero + handsign PA request. (the one that simply increases casting time)  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 10:34 am
Lanfaer
Tao and I are back!!!!

Welcome back~ ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2015 4:45 pm
AandOE
Cannibalistic-Insanity

I dunno where my link went in the last post, but here it is again just to certain. Y_Y Second try. Aside from that one misstep of my linking, I don't have a problem with your Mystic Hero + handsign PA request. (the one that simply increases casting time)
Ok sweet. I'll edit that into her profile.
Now i wont be taking anything from the gentle fist style as ill be playing her as someone who's never interacted with her blood clan so she'll only have the visual aspect of the bloodline trait and will take on another fighting style.

But i do have a big question to pose for her build. In my entry i Rp'ed it but i wanted to make sure its something i can actually do. Im wanting her to later on perfect a Kekkei Genka stealing jutsu. Something that will give her permanent but limited use of ones she can steal from others. It seems i can based on somethings iv read but id just like a direct confrontation just to be 100% you know.
Id also assume it be something like a B - A rank jutsu or something if not higher ranking ?  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:03 pm
Cannibalistic-Insanity
AandOE
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Now i wont be taking anything from the gentle fist style as ill be playing her as someone who's never interacted with her blood clan so she'll only have the visual aspect of the bloodline trait and will take on another fighting style.

But i do have a big question to pose for her build. In my entry i Rp'ed it but i wanted to make sure its something i can actually do. Im wanting her to later on perfect a Kekkei Genka stealing jutsu. Something that will give her permanent but limited use of ones she can steal from others. It seems i can based on somethings iv read but id just like a direct confrontation just to be 100% you know.
Id also assume it be something like a B - A rank jutsu or something if not higher ranking ?

Do you mean these two S-ranked techniques? (used in conjunction with each other)

Shiki Seppun [ Dead Demon Kiss ]
Official Description: Shiki Seppun is a Ninjutsu technique used by Fuuka. Using her ability to obtain new elemental styles, Fuuka will kiss her target and draw out their Chakra and elemental affinity to add to her own. During the kiss, the victim loses their will and be unable to move. The kiss will not work against the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, due to the poisonous nature of the Bijuu's Chakra.
Guild Description: See official description. Must have the kill noticed by a moderator. Without the ability to activate stolen affinities, this is of no use.

Shiki Tenshin [ Dead Demon Change ]
Official Description: Shiki Tenshin is a Ninjutsu technique used by Fuuka. Using her ability to obtain new elemental styles from Shiki Seppun, Fuuka will remove a scroll and spin it around her body. Because Fuuka's soul inhabits her hair, she can switch out her body to obtain a new elemental style. Fuuka can also switch out her body without the scroll cover blind. When one of the bodies is destroyed, she will lose the ability to use that elemental affinity.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires Shiki Seppun to be known.

PostPosted: Mon Sep 28, 2015 2:08 pm
AandOE
Cannibalistic-Insanity
AandOE
Cannibalistic-Insanity

Do you mean these two S-ranked techniques? (used in conjunction with each other)

Shiki Seppun [ Dead Demon Kiss ]
Official Description: Shiki Seppun is a Ninjutsu technique used by Fuuka. Using her ability to obtain new elemental styles, Fuuka will kiss her target and draw out their Chakra and elemental affinity to add to her own. During the kiss, the victim loses their will and be unable to move. The kiss will not work against the Kyuubi Jinchuuriki, due to the poisonous nature of the Bijuu's Chakra.
Guild Description: See official description. Must have the kill noticed by a moderator. Without the ability to activate stolen affinities, this is of no use.

Shiki Tenshin [ Dead Demon Change ]
Official Description: Shiki Tenshin is a Ninjutsu technique used by Fuuka. Using her ability to obtain new elemental styles from Shiki Seppun, Fuuka will remove a scroll and spin it around her body. Because Fuuka's soul inhabits her hair, she can switch out her body to obtain a new elemental style. Fuuka can also switch out her body without the scroll cover blind. When one of the bodies is destroyed, she will lose the ability to use that elemental affinity.
Guild Description: See official description. Requires Shiki Seppun to be known.
Ummmm not exactly. Pretty much am wanting her to collect bloodline ability's. So lets say she kills a Uchia and steals his bloodline ability havig both eye effects. This does seem to cover what shed want but id want them to be trigered upon command without the need for a jutso to tigger.

Also my character profile is read to be judged.  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

xNew York Slavex

Greedy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 7:04 pm
Hey everyone, I'm excited to be back and able to RP with everyone smile )

Once my profile is approved... I think that I might be the only double sensor in Konoha lol

xd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2015 10:23 pm
Do any of the sand people have skype? I am trying to make this character for y'all but my schedule is screwing me over.  

Nostalgic Gaming Nerd

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 05, 2015 6:20 pm
Sorry for the disappearance guys, for the last couple months I've not had a platform for posting. I'm back in better standings now with a PC I've regular unfiltered access to.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5840 5841 5842 5843 5844 5845 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games