Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:33 pm
Ko snuggled against Katsumi feeling very safe in those arms. He didn't know about the monster that hid inside the man. Katsumi seemed just as nice as some of the others he had met even if he wore a lot of black. "Oh...labels. Oh..where you work. Oh...I see." This seemed to put the boy at ease. "So you work for the same place as Uncle Shou and not Akihiko-niisan. Do I have to work for a label?" He seemed to calm as his hair was stroked and he smiled at Katsumi then at Akihiko.

"But Akihiko-niisan and you are both really pretty. I want to look like both of you! Akihiko-niisan says he's a heartbreaker and I'm a heartbreaker so...YOU must be a heartbreaker too!" He pointed a small finger into Katsumi's chest. "I'm also a bachelor!" Yes, he still hadn't forgotten that one word.

"He sings like you? I haven't heard you sing Katsumi-niisan soooo...you've got to sing for me so I can see if you're right! Ooh...even better. You should sing together! Because if you sound alike I won't be able to hear any difference right?" It seemed logical to the boy, very logical. But to his own ears he thought Katsumi's voice was a little higher than Akihiko's. He wasn't sure they sounded quite alike and he wanted proof!

But then they started talking about comparisons and piano. "Uncle Naoko just needs to stop thinking....he plays good when he doesn't think. Well, I want to teach Katsumi-niisan good so...um...well it would be bad if I didn't teach him the best I can right? Wait....So I'm your rival??" He glanced at Akihiko a little concerned.

What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

As Izzy walked in after Yuuji, he stared at the three rather perplexed. Did everything go as well before Ko arrived or did things just go well afterwards? But here they were, with Ko in the middle sucking down chocolate shake. "Well, I don't think that someone will want a bite of mine." He smiled as he noticed plenty of dirty spoons around. "Yes, well I really can't tell who ate more but maybe I'll know by the cavities later."

Did the three of you have a good time? Hopefully Shou isn't looking for you Ko-kun." Izzy said as he took another slurp of his drink.

"I think Hiroki-san was talking to him. And Yammi-san said he'd tell him where I was so it's ok." The boy hadn't left without making someone aware of his exit at least.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:48 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Azriel continued to fun his fingers through Ko's hair. "Well yes you do eventually if you want to make music. It's only practical."
"But you don't have to decide right away and... wait..." Akihiko rolled his eyes. "Honestly Ko-kun, you talk like a boy ready for level 15 missions." he got an odd look from his little brother but continued anyway. "Yes we're all heartbreakers and while the narcissistic side of me enjoys being called pretty... you may want to use the word handsome instead."
"No pretty works for me." Katsu replied with a smile. "I'm actually trying to make myself more masculine though... a little bet between myself and Naoko-san. In fact... Well... maybe sometime we'll sing for you, Ko-kun. I'm a little tired."
"And my stomach's sore." Narcissus sighed, falling back on the sofa and looking up at the ceiling. "Plus I need to save my voice for tomorrow. We sound different, Ko-kun just... sometimes people's eyes play tricks. They see our similarities and they choose to hear my voice in Katsumi's and vice versa. That's probably why Katsumi's shows are so drastically different from my own."
Azriel nodded, "Everyone wants to be special an unique after all, Ko-kun. Being able to play like you do makes you unique. Being able to sing like I do is unique. Being able to do both like Akihiko does is unique."
"And yes, you are my rival, Ko-kun. But that doesn't mean we can't be friends. It just means that we all have to strive to be out best and not stop trying to learn." Narcissus set his spoon down as Izzy and Yuuji came in. "No. No more sweets for me and we've already checked Katsumi's mouth for cavities, thank you."
The bat laughed softly, though he didn't let Ko go until the boy felt comfortable. It was a familiar feeling... one he'd had multiple times in the pit. Katsu was always holding a child when there was a frightened youth in the depths. Always trying to reassure them... to give them some sort of hope... to see a smile or two. That feeling didn't change with his freedom. Ko was frightened at the prospect of being snatched away again... and so Katsu would remain until the fear had passed. In that way, it seemed, he was a lot like Naoko, whereas Akihiko seemed to be a bit more detached.
"It was... interesting, Ruki." Narcissus spoke as he stood from the sofa and carefully stretched. "Then Ko-kun popped in and decided we needed something sweet."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:48 am
"But I can make music right now without a label." said Ko wondering why a label was so important. "Ok. I don't want to do it right away. It sound hard."

Then Ko eyes widened! "You think I'm ready for level 15 missions!! I want to tell Uncle Shou!" Ko bounced in Katsumi's lap with a bright smile on his face. Finally, he was only 5 levels away from getting to level 20! The big dream appeared much close in the young boy's mind

"What's wrong with pretty?" Ko asked then looked up at Katsumi who seemed to like the word. "Is pretty not as good as han...handsome." The child really didn't get the difference.

"Ok...Oh...Do I need to play music tomorrow night too?" he glanced at Akihiko because he didn't know.

"So...I'm...u...unique! But one day I want to sing like Akihiko-niisan too. Does that mean I won't be unique if I do?" Ko seemed to get the word but didn't know how things worked.

"But if you're my rival the that means I've got to be challenging right? I've got to get better than you?" Ko pouted a little because the wasn't sure what do to about being a rival to his Uncle. But then that brought up another thought in his head just before Izzy and Yuuji came in the room.

"OH....you know what! Katsumi-niisan is my Uncle too!" Ko nodded knowingly and raised a finger up in the air as if to make a point because it was one thing that he was certain of today. Since Akihiko and Katsumi were brothers it just had to be fact.

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy laughed, "Already checked for cavities. Well then, you're far ahead of me." He thought it was odd the way Azriel held Ko so warmly. The boy seemed comfortable but Izzy hadn't expected such a development. The young man didn't seem like the type that would be good with kids but obviously he was wrong or Ko just brought the best out in everyone he spent time with.

"Well good for you Ko. Because both of them are just way too skinny for their own good." Izzy pointed out when Narcissus said he had enough sweets. The man wasn't the type to eat sweets so certainly Ko must have convinced Akihiko to give in.

It wasn't long before Shou slowly opened the door to see the site of the men and Ko all hanging out together. "Yammi-san told me you were in here Ko. We should go home now because it's late and you've got school in the morning. And I've got an album to record. All our gear has been packed. Mmm...and I left the Premonition System with Jaz because the poor man was begging me to leave it with him. He's going to use it for the next two club shows, then he says you want to talk with me about it? He also told me he will take very good care of it. Jaz seems rather infatuated." Shou smiled but it just a mask of his real emotions. He didn't really wish to speak with Narcissus or any one else here right now but just grabbing Ko and going would be impolite.

Ko slowly slipped off of Katsumi's lap. It was a little reluctant but he was a little sleepy. "Ok...Uncle Shou. I got to go home now, so I'll see you both another day? Right? Ko gave Katsumi then Akihiko a big hug for his small size. "Katsumi-niisan, when do you want to do your piano lesson?? Are you going to visit me?"

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:10 am

Questions and questions and question...
The two brothers answered poor little Ko's flurry of questions as best they could, even if Katsu was still confused about 'level missions'. They told him that yes he could make music without a label, but the music couldn't reach as many people and he wouldn't make as much money. Given however how rich Shou was though, there was a chance that the lack of funds from a label wouldn't make it difficult if Ko were recording. Akihiko set the boy straight that he talked like a level 15 but wasn't quite ready for them just yet. Maybe in a few years... He also described the difference between pretty, which was usually used to describe women, and handsome which was a more masculine word and answered his question as a 'no' about having to play the next night. Katsumi took over the reigns then, still holding the boy close as he said that Ko would always be unique because of the music he created, citing the duet with the drummer earlier as an example. Of course what he really meant was a uniqueness about the notes within the boy's mind... those flowing chords that the bat had seen with his reader.
"Himitsu, Ko-kun. Himitsu." Akihiko spoke up, putting a finger in front of his lips to remind the boy that his relationship to Azriel had to be a secret.
Blue eyes flickered over to Izzy then. "You're just upset because I couldn't cook for you this morning. Besides, hospital food is disgusting for the most part... course I wouldn't be eating.
"Nothing's wrong with being skinny, Lucky-san." Katsu added with a smile, releasing Ko when Shou came into the room.
He could feel the tense vibe and sense the atmosphere change without even thinking about the reader. It was too palpable.
"We can talk about it later. Short version is that I'm thinking we could create an arena-sized Premonition System and I was hoping you'd let us buy yours for Jaz to tinker with and figure out how to expand it. You'd be getting our first working model of course... I'm hoping to market it, though I'll have to talk that over with Hiroki." Narcissus spoke, watching Shou. The man smiled. "Jaz would take that system to bed if you let him. Infatuation is an understatement."
For his part, Katsu hugged Ko back after he'd hugged Akihiko. "I'll come visit but it might be a bit. I've got some things to do soon and I won't be around for a while... but then I'll come visit you straight away if it's alright with Shou-san."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 11:20 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well of course I'm upset about that. I'd starve otherwise. You don't let me keep frozen dinners around!" Izzy scolded and then sucked down more of his shake.

"Ah...yes, but there is a difference between skinny and really skinny. You both need to gain a few pounds of music. I swear. A smooth butt is ok but there is something to be said about one you can bounce a yen off."

Izzy preferred a butt that he could....grip. Akihiko was working on it and Katsumi probably had none to speak of. They definitely were thin in the same areas.

Shou listened to Narcissus and he nodded slowly, "I'll think about over the next few days." He didn't seem completely negative about the idea but his mood certainly was a bit more restrained. "Yes, I suppose I could see Jaz doing that. Now....come on Ko, let's go home. Uncle Naoko is probably waiting for us and he'll tuck you into bed. We've a busy day tomorrow." He held out his arms and Ko raced over after his hug with Katsumi. Shou picked him up and wrapped the boys legs at his waist.

"If Ko wishes to visit with you. I'm amicable to the idea as long as the stage show stays at home." Shou said without any such flair and soon turned away from the group. "I bid you all goodnight."

Ko waved over Shou's head as they left. For the superstar it was a rather quick quiet exit and certain didn't make Izzy happy that Shou wasn't his normal self. But he couldn't talk to the man about it and even if he did, he couldn't fix anything Akihiko had done. His partner didn't think sometimes, and that had to change. Because it always seemed that these mistakes ended up hurting others.

"So...Azriel-san, when is your next event?" Izzy asked as he finished off his shake and set the glass aside. "I've only seen you perform on the TV so I've not had the pleasure of a live performance."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 3:30 pm

Shou and Ko left and Akihiko sighed, practically crumpling back against the sofa as he sat down again. Yeah, he wasn't happy with Shou's mood... but there was nothing he could do to fix it.
It was his fault after all.
"I'm guessing Shou-san wasn't happy about Ko-kun on stage?" Azriel asked, glancing to his brother before Izzy addressed him. "Oh I actually don't know yet. I'm still finishing up my new album and..."
"What is it you have to do that'll keep you away for a few days?"
Katsu had to resist wincing at the question and instead he smiled. "Himitsu desu. Asato knows but don't ask him to tell you, ne?"
Akihiko tilted his head to the side, "You're really not going to tell me?"
For a second, Azriel glanced at Izzy and Yuuji then shook his head. "No. Even if it were just us I don't think I trust you enough to tell you. Let's just say it might stop what happened earlier, hmm?"
Narcissus didn't like the sound of that, but he let it go before looking over to his partner. "I think my a** is almost shapely again so don't go telling me to put on the pounds. What happens if I put on too many, hmm? Then you'll be telling me to lose the weight. Yare yare..." the musician teased.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 4:31 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy listened to the two men talk and really he didn't have too much to add here. Maybe he was curious as to what was going on but to be honest he was sort of tired, "I need to get some real food now that I've had my dessert."

But then he had to respond on that last comment, "It's starting to develop nicely but once you go back to the trainer it will become just as I remember it." Izzy pulled out his wallet and tugged out an older photo of Narcissus wiggling his butt on stage. "See...not there yet. This is what the fans are looking for. See all of them screaming at the bottom of the photo?" Of course, this was what he was looking for too but he wasn't going to tell Azriel all about that.

Then as Izzy was about to turn around to grab that food, Crystal opened the door to the dressing room. "Hello boys." she said with a teasing smile as she took in all the young bishounen. "Rukuro and I wanted to let you know that Michi took our second car and took Kayla back to her hotel. She'll be here for the next two performances."

Crystal pulled Izzy to her and gave him a big hug as Rukuro walked in behind her. "You did so good out there. I loved the music, and Shou-san put on an excellent performance too!"

Izzy's face got stuck in between Crystal's well formed breasts in the midst of that hug. She was taller than him like many Americans and she obviously had no problem displaying affection to Izzy in public. But then her eyes caught a glimpse of Azriel. "Ah...well well. Who is this handsome young man?" She winked at Azriel then flicked her eyes over to Akihiko. "Now...I didn't see this lovely on stage with you, Akihiko-kun."

Rukuro chucked and took off his fedora. "You did an excellent job tonight. I've already started hearing buzz about your performance from the media houses. Expect tomorrow to be a full house. Although, I'm doubting Shou-san is performing so you best tighten up the space between Izzy's exit and Narcissus' entry. Ah...and I spoke with Izo while we were watching you, Izzy. He'll allow Shou to perform Circle the Drain with you for a performance in Japan. Seems that you'll disappoint the Japanese fans if you don't do that song live together once here. Also...with Returner, if you perform the cover, maybe Narcissus should play the flute this time to gain a better draw. I'm suspecting your performing one or the other in the next two nights?"

Izzy pulled himself out of Crystal's and his brow furrowed. Well I don't expect that Shou will come to the next two shows so maybe I should strike that song from my set if there's an expectation for him to be here. As for the other song, ah...I'm not sure Akihiko wants to do that particular one with me."

Crystal patted her lips, "Maybe you should do it as a duet. That would be interesting." Then she glanced at Akihiko, "I'm sure you're professional enough to re-invent the song." She didn't mention the emotional distress that song had brought or its viral youtube status but she understood what Rukuro was getting at. They needed to make sure that the next two nights were just as exciting as the first night to make sure Ohayou's name shone very brightly.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:18 pm

Akihiko rolled his eyes but smirked at the same time. He reached over to his coat that was draped over the sofa, fishing out his cigarettes and lighter. In seconds he was smoking and then pointing at Izzy.
"I see all of them screaming yes. But I really doubt my fans care that much about my a**." he spoke with a suggestive eyebrow raise.
For his part, Katsu laughed, idly twirling the spoon from the milkshake earlier in his fingers. "I like my a** being skinny as a twig, thank you. Working out is just so... ugh. If I'm going to get sweaty... well..."
At this Narcissus laughed too, taking a long drag of his cigarette before suddenly...
The Wolves of MeKA appeared. (((OOC: The Wolves of Mibu! Only not!)))
"He didn't even say goodbye. Was I that bad?" Akihiko asked, pouting momentarily about Michi, but then he smirked. "Then again... pretty girl on his arm... maybe I don't blame him one bit. Back to her hotel... you do realize telling me this only tempts me to text him now, right?"
Katsu was standing as the couple entered, only to be polite of course. "Azriel desu. But you may call me Katsumi." he spoke with a slight bow before sitting back down. "And I had the day off today so I decided to enjoy the show instead."
Yuuji was listening intently to Rukuro's words. "Lucky-san is right. Shou-san won't be performing tomorrow or the next night. As the video explained he was brought in because we weren't sure Akihiko would make the deadline tonight. As for Returner..."
"I'll do it." Narcissus spoke, stamping out his cigarette butt in the ash tray. "I'm professional enough to perform when the need calls for it. I don't think it needs reinventing however." his blue eyes glanced over to Izzy. "I like it just the way Ruki sings it after all."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 7:51 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Oh I'm sure they do. You're just not looking hard enough!" Izzy said as he pointed to the fan's tiny eyes. "See...Look where this girl is looking! Your butt."

Izzy blinked and looked over at Azriel. "Well, if you had more muscle you'd look more masculine. But either way, fans like a well shaped bottom, abs and chest. Even if it is only toned so working out is important. Plus working out keeps your stamina up and health risks down." Izzy's manager side had completely surfaced and that finger wag had become apparent once more.

Crystal laughed, "Of course he didn't say good bye. You should give him a break. He did pretty good tonight. Oh..If you text him Akihiko-kun, I will definitely help Michi return the favor on another occasion."

Rukuro's brow lifted and he glanced at Akihiko, "I wouldn't do it if I were you." He knew from years of marriage what the woman was capable of doing. Akihiko would lose in a grand fashion.

Crystal peered at Katsumi for a moment then to Akihiko then to Katsumi again, "It's a pleasure to meet you Katsumi-kun. Your mother must feel a sense of peace tonight to see her children together again. Both of you were fortunate to gain your mother's grace and beauty. But I believe Katsumi-kun gained her willow figure more so than you Akihiko-kun." Behind Crystal's eyes she could see the gentle woman that bore these children; old memories...distant in the past but here brought to life once more within Kaori's children.

The older man glanced at is wife before he turned to Azriel and his eyebrow raised again, "Katsumi-kun. Ah...pleasure to meet you. Smash's newest star.... I saw you upstairs. Izo said good things about you. And I look forward to listening to your album. It's good to have a day off. However, it appears that the events of the evening left me little room to relax completely." Rukuro wouldn't say it here but he knew his wife was right, the young men both knew it too. Those looks were impossible to deny the blood relationship. However, he knew that Katsumi being Izo's son, there was a potential threat. Something to be aware of and something to watch out for.

Crystal smiled as Akihiko made his decision. Good, she thought. "Mm...I like the way he sings it as well." she admitted, "But then again, your version has it's own charm. I think I'll have to come to tomorrow show and see how you perform it."

The older man tilted his head and looked at his nephew, "I want a copy of the performance. And I think that we should head back to the house, Crystal. It's getting late and I'd like to sleep in tomorrow."

She turned and walked over to Rukuro, "Alright, let's get going so these boys can get home too. Now all of you make sure to get some sleep. You've got to repeat this performance all over again tomorrow."

They left not long after and Izzy sighed, "She's right, and I still need to eat!" His stomach growled in agreement. "Oh yes, Yuuji, um...I'd like to see that camera shot before I go if possible?" He didn't mention what he wanted to see but he knew Akihiko knew.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 09, 2013 9:21 pm

Laughing, Narcissus smirked at his little brother. "Manager scolding. Does yours ever do it to you?"
Katsu shook his head, "No but Asato does..." he whispered, loud enough that only the young tiger would hear. "I get plenty of a workout. Believe me. Some workouts are much more fun than others." the bat winked flirtatiously at Izzy.
Once the Wolves of MeKA (((OOC: I seriously typed Mibu... -facepalm-))) had entered the room though, conversation had melted into addressing the couple.
Akihiko glanced over at Rukuro. "Oh believe me, I won't. Crystal-san would make good on her threats... and I'd rather not be caught with my pants down. Literally."
Crystal's words though... well... brought up odd feelings in Katsumi. He didn't say anything, just stared back at her and listened. This woman knew his mother... hell Akihiko knew his mother...
It wasn't fair...
Why was he the only one who couldn't...
Narcissus noticed when Azriel's hands clenched into fists at his sides, though the man gave no other sign of his... Annoyance? Unease? Anger? Akihiko didn't know exactly what was going through the younger man's mind... but he really didn't want a repeat of the strangling episode from earlier.
"Yes well I'm not quite feminine enough to have gained too much of her figure." the young Koyasu spoke with a smile.
It took a few seconds for Azriel to realize that Rukuro was speaking to him. "No one ever truly has a day off in this business. I spent my evening studying my rivals after all." the man spoke with a smile, masking the rage he felt bubbling deep down. "But I'm very glad you've heard of me... perhaps even more glad that Matsumoto-san has some good things to say about me." he added with a slight laugh. "I do hope my new album doesn't disappoint... but it seems like I'll have a lot of competition with Narcissus-san's new album... and Shou-san's new works... even Shou-san's pianist is composing a solo album right now. No doubt Lucky-san and Tanaka-san will both have quite popular singles as well."
Standing from where he had been sitting, Akihiko walked over and put an arm around Izzy's shoulders. "Yes well... I hope we do not disappoint tomorrow. A copy you will have, Rukuro-san. And a copy of tonight's performance as well as a copy of the next as well. I hope you are both comfortable at ojisan's. If not, let me know... or let Yuuji know."
Takagi rolled his eyes, "Your personal gopher today it seems, ne?"
Narcissus laughed softly. "Hai. Plenty of sleep. I think I'll sleep for a week after this is over."
Once Izzy's aunt and uncle were gone, Akihiko hugged his manager. "Let's watch the shot in the car. We'll have Yuuji drive us. But..." he stopped, looking at Azriel.
Strangely, Narcissus released his partner and walked over to the young man, pulling him carefully into a hug. "Whatever it is you have to do tomorrow... take care. I expect getting to talk to you more, Katsumi." he whispered before letting go. "Now go on. I'm sure Asato is wondering where you are."
"Actually... I'm more worried about Kaito... he's my roommate." Katsu spoke as soon as he found his voice.
Hugs were odd... awkward...
"I need to get some sleep too and..." Azriel's dark eyes focused on the blue of his brother's. "I'm sorry. Good luck tomorrow. Both of you." he added with a smile to Izzy before seeing himself out.
Yes, he was off to search for Hiroki.
Sighing, Akihiko grabbed onto his partner once more, an arm around his shoulders. "Let's go home, Ruki... I'll fix you something simple for dinner and we can watch the video in the car. If... if it was your father... what will you do?" he asked softly as Yuuji headed out to get a copy of the performance AND the recording of the second floor VIPs.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 10:13 am

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy smiled and tried to avoid blushing when Katsumi flirted with him. Having Akihiko jealous about Shou was enough! But it was difficult not to notice the younger man. He did have many similarities to Akihiko and Izzy's imagination surely took advantage of that view.

Rukuro smirked. Akihiko was learning quickly about what Crystal was capable of when she wanted to dish out a little revenge. Michi was lucky that she was on his side tonight. Michi deserved some fun. And even though Rukuro didn't know it, he was right. Michi wanted to have some fun. He didn't want to spend time at the club watching Akihiko spend time with Izzy. Michi had to walk away and get on with life because he and Akihiko had different paths to follow. The friendship was good and Michi didn't want to ruin that.

Crystal noticed the fingers but never commented on them. Izo's son probably had more anger about many things and she couldn't address that, however, she did offer this, "I know you didn't have much time to get to know Kaori but if you ever wish to hear about your parents from what I saw, I'd be happy to tell you, Katsumi-kun. Or, your brother can tell you about it as I told him not to long ago." She knew that any young person that lost a parent so soon into life probably wondered about things that they never had to a chance to see.

"No...you've got more of your father's build, Akihiko-kun. He was a very handsome man in his own right." said Crystal with a smile as she glanced at her nephew. Izzy...he got his father's handsome features but his mother's eyes and height.

"I suppose not." Rukuro answered Azriel's thoughts and added his own. "The music industry is rather like the movie industry in that regard. But studying your rivals is a good thing." He leaned against the door frame and pulled together his own considerations about the performances, "There is so much you can learn even outside of your own genre. Such as Shou's performance tonight. I never realized how much thought he puts into his stories nor his dance. The man performing with him was quite skilled and probably from one of the older kabuki guilds due to certain key points in his dance. His costume style is very particular and I liked how the story on his kimono reflected the course of life but at more of an earth bound level. The other interesting thing was that Shou's kimono reflected the depth of a oni's struggle to rise to the earth. Thus reaching for an ephemeral dream. Although the younger fans probably only saw the beauty in the dance and not the deeper story nor the symbolism in the dance." Rukoro sighed thinking about the deeper meaning between the layers of music and lyrics.

"Yes, you do have a lot of competition but that's what makes it fun." pointed out Rukuro, "The best music comes from the hunger to succeed. You'd be lazy if there weren't anyone who could compete with you."

"We are plenty comfortable. Hiroki-san is going to have quite a home to live in soon enough. And once you get him to give up that brown sedan for a modern car, he'll actually look like a chairman I think." chuckled Rukuro as he teased Hiroki's choice in vehicles with amusement.

"I'm sure we can take care of ourselves. The butler is quite enough help, thank you." said Crystal in Yuuji's defense before leaving.

Izzy walked out with Akihiko and smiled, "So you're going to make me dinner? But I know you're tired. Why not we just pack a couple boxes to go and eat together. No need to cook. Then you can get some sleep."

"Mm...I don't know what I'd do. I want to verify it first. I don't know why he was here so I don't want to make any speculations." Izzy pursed his lips and then peeked into the buffet room. "If it was him, I am not sure if I should be worried or not." Izzy's father wasn't exactly the most forgiving or kind men. He was different than Rukuro even though the two were brothers. Izzy's father was the younger surprisingly enough but only by 1 year. So it wasn't like there was a big difference in age but still, the personalities were different in many aspects.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:32 pm

"I'm seriously not hungry... two bites of shake and I was done." Akihiko replied as he lead Izzy back toward the buffet. "But I suppose you're right... You grab some food and we'll head home, ne?"
The musician really was tired, and he watched as Izzy went about collecting this and that for his own dinner.
"I wouldn't be worried about it. I mean, you're successful and you're a grown man, Ruki. To hell with what he thinks." course Narcissus realized that his partner might not be able to just let it go so easily. "Maybe... maybe he's had a change of heart? I mean... you opened for Narcissus and Shou. That's GOT to count for something."

Somehow, Azriel eventually found Asato backstage. "Have you seen Kaito-kun, Hiroki-san?" he asked, not wanting someone to really overhear him address his lover in a familiar fashion.
Damn he just wanted to go home and either claw the sheets to ribbons or just... veg. He was angry and ashamed and his body hurt ten times worse than it had when he arrived at the club.
But he had to find Kaito before going home... since he WAS the man's ride.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 12:45 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

Izzy grabbed food and said goodbye to those that were left. He carried out his parcel and met Akihiko by the door. "Let's go home."

"You're right, I shouldn't worry about it. But, sometimes I do. I doubt he had a change of heart. But one could hope. I suppose he can't deny I'm successful right now. I don't know what he's thinking. Might not be him at all."

The manager didn't really talk much more about it. He hadn't seen his father in a long time. Why would things change now?

"Mmm...I came in your car. So, you want a ride home?" Izzy grinned as he opened the back door that led to the parking for the band's cars. There were guards in the back so things were relatively quiet now.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Asato looked up with Kaito sitting on the steps near by chowing on goodies from the buffet. "Yes, I found him and he was hungry so I brought him something to eat."

Kaito waved at Azriel and smiled with full cheeks. He seemed in good spirits watching Jaz locking up equipment and talking to the club owner.

"Are you going to head home now Azriel-san?" asked Asato as he got up and brushed off his coat. He wanted to hold Katsumi but that was impossible at the moment. However, maybe he could drive to the younger man's house..but then again he wasn't certain that was a good idea right after the show. Fans were still stalking out in the streets.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 1:37 pm

Katsu couldn't help smiling in amusement at Kaito's stuffed cheeks. "Looks like someone's feel better after their hangover." he said with a wink before focusing back on Hiroki. "Yes. I am. I've... an important day tomorrow after all..." but there was something in the bat's eyes that said he wasn't looking forward to it one bit.
Azriel licked his lips slightly, "I'm glad I got to finally meet Narcissus-san... and yet..." he shook his head before stepping closer and lowering his voice so only Hiroki could hear. "You'll come to my place... won't you?"

User Image

"Ah... well damn... guess you'll have to watch the clip once we get home then." Akihiko replied with a slight yawn, though he tried to hide it.
God this day had been physically and mentally and emotionally draining...
He headed out after Izzy, glad that the club had sense enough to keep anyone from where the stars had parked.
"I'd love a ride home. Yuuji-kun will be going home too so you don't have to worry about him shoving you in the shower." Narcissus teased as he got into the passenger side of the car and took Izzy's boxed dinner in hand, setting it on the floorboard between his feet. "Even if it is him, what could he possibly do? Your an adult, Ruki. Free to make your own decisions. You're not leaning on him and you don't owe him anything either."

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Wed Apr 10, 2013 2:12 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes well I can't really watch it and drive right?" he smiled trying not to let the idea that his father might have shown up at his show bother him. Akihiko knew nothing of his blood family beyond Rukuro and it was probably better it stayed that way. At least as far as Izzy was concerned.

"Then, I'll give you a ride." he winked at Narcissus then unlocked the car and opened the door for the man since he was carrying their food. "Mm...my father. Well, yes, most of the time I would agree. My father has his own thoughts about the world though. Mm... Imagine someone sort of like your grandfather at least in some ways."

He walked back around and slipped into the car, then started the engine. "God! I'm driving down to customs as soon as this gig is over and demanding my CAR!" Izzy really didn't want to think about his father's potential to disrupt his life but then again, he knew that if his father was disrupting his world there would be a reason.

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

Asato nodded, "I'll come over." His words were soft under his breath as he wondered what Akihiko and Katsumi spoke about. He hoped it went well but he wasn't certain. Although he wanted the men to have time alone to figure that out. Family matters like that shouldn't have his hand involved. It was personal stuff, and that meant Katsumi needed time to digest it.

"Thanks for the food Hiroki-san. I really needed it." said Kaito after he swallowed. "I kind of want to see tomorrow's show too but I have a feeling I'll be working late. I got a text from Yamada-san about Shou's studio album starting up. They are going to keep me really busy." And that was probably for the best considering what Katsu was about to have happen tomorrow. "So...umm..I'll take the rest of these leftovers with me and...mm...we can go home?"

Asato smiled," I should be heading out too."

That was when Jaz walked over, "Hey Hiroki-san, will you be here tomorrow night? I want to talk to you about Shou's equipment he entrusted to me."

"Ah...I'm not sure yet Jaz but if I am we can surely speak." Asato didn't make any arrangements right away because he didn't know what was going to happen with Katsumi and he wanted to be available. "If I am not, just send a message to my secretary and we can get together at Ohayou. I know you're excite but...don't sleep with the machine."

Jaz's eyes glittered with geekery. "Oh that's tempting..."

Asato laughed knowing the man would be up just staring at it for awhile before going home. "Alright, take care..everyone."

Forty - five minutes later, his driver dropped him off in at Katsu's home.

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 582 583 584 585 586 587 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games