Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2015 7:03 pm
Lance Fulgurant
Azeiel The Risen
Lance Fulgurant
Hello everyone, I have just arrived, and have a very important question for everyone... which village is the coolest? ninja mrgreen

Holy hell. Now thats a username I have not seen in a very long time.

Haha, what up, I don't mean to be rude but I don't recognize your username, did you change it? sweatdrop
Mhm formerly Azeiel The Fallen. It was a male avi then I changed it cause gaia cant make a decent male avi x.x I was a member of most of POT's versions soem time ago XD  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:50 am
Azeiel The Risen
Lance Fulgurant
Azeiel The Risen
Lance Fulgurant
Hello everyone, I have just arrived, and have a very important question for everyone... which village is the coolest? ninja mrgreen

Holy hell. Now thats a username I have not seen in a very long time.

Haha, what up, I don't mean to be rude but I don't recognize your username, did you change it? sweatdrop
Mhm formerly Azeiel The Fallen. It was a male avi then I changed it cause gaia cant make a decent male avi x.x I was a member of most of POT's versions soem time ago XD

Ahhh, ok, I do believe I remember you, so do you have any suggestion for a village? I'm leaning towards Kiri, just because old habits and what not blaugh  

Lance Fulgurant

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:33 am
Lance Fulgurant

KONOHA!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 5:26 pm
Hi, just joined the guild, just wondering what villages are needing people to RP before I start.

I was also curious about the Worker class, seems like a pretty unique thing to have a crafting based class, and was wondering how viable it is in the guild.  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 6:48 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
Hi, just joined the guild, just wondering what villages are needing people to RP before I start.

I was also curious about the Worker class, seems like a pretty unique thing to have a crafting based class, and was wondering how viable it is in the guild.

Well let me be the first to welcome you to the guild. ^>^
BEST VILLAGE IS KONOHA!!!
As for the worker class I coudlnt tell you Ive not seen anyone use it since we released it just a bit ago.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 7:29 pm
No One Hollars Aaron

Lance Fulgurant

Kumogakure is in the middle of an Arc you can join in on, which can net you AC and Ryo, though the arc is currently close to its end. Personally, Kumo is the center of Bukijutsu and Taijutsu characters for whatever reason, so if you're interested in those two classes for your character, you're going to find lots of opportunity to train with like minded individuals. No lack of teachers there. Kirigakure just began a training "arc" in which we have students with teachers in the "Mentor - Pupil" style of groups, so you'd be paired with a teacher that may or may not have other students in your group. However, this little training arc will net more AC than normal for those who train under their mentors, so there's possibility of increasing rank rather quicker, and it looks like Canoodle is planning an end to this arc that will be quite fun and exciting! If you're interested in a wide variety of different types of shinobi, different mindsets both good, evil, and arrogant, Kirigakure is a good mixing pot for that.

Konohagakure is just getting back on its feet and there are tons of new genin there, so you'd be among equals. I haven't truly been watching so I do not know if activity will remain high with all of those genin, so I cannot tell you if I recommend Konoha or not. Not to mention that Konoha has a rather bad history of bursts of activity followed by months of inactivity. I simply do not know if I, personally, trust it to remain active. Sunagakure is filled with snot-nosed uppity asshats ( ;D ), but they post relatively frequently, so there is that. Otogakure has nearly no one in it, though I personally have a character I'm only just beginning to post with. But I would only suggest Otogakure if you want to be a loner, and in a village controlled by the guild's primary antagonists at the moment.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:04 pm
Lanfaer
But I would only suggest Otogakure if you want to be a loner, and in a village controlled by the guild's primary antagonists at the moment.

lel, whats the point of being a loner in RP.

Kumo it is I guess, better finish my format. But ungh, bloodlines require an RP sample, how archaic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 8:36 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
Lanfaer
But I would only suggest Otogakure if you want to be a loner, and in a village controlled by the guild's primary antagonists at the moment.

Kumo it is I guess, better finish my format. But ungh, bloodlines require an RP sample, how archaic.

It's to catch if people understand how the clan's jutsu works. I've personally caught several people who just didn't get it, and I had to educate them. Better to catch it in application than later on.

Also, you're going to love Wanryoku~

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:05 pm
No One Hollars Aaron
Lanfaer

Welcome to Kumo :3  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 9:13 pm
Lanfaer

Hey just wanted to let you know I've been on the road the past few days so im sorry im like super slow to reply. My reply will be done tomorrow because I'll have time to write it all down as I sit in a car for 6 hours XD ill post it up tomorrow night.  

NeverDreamt

Friendly Shade

6,850 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Wall Street 200
  • Millionaire 200

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2015 11:46 pm
Quick question, for post deductions, would a bloodline jutsu count as a ninjutsu as well. Example, my character has a -1 to ninjutsu and a -1 to bloodline, so if I'm trying to learn a bloodline ninjustu, would he get -2 or is considered a separate category?

PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:56 am
clyde231
Quick question, for post deductions, would a bloodline jutsu count as a ninjutsu as well. Example, my character has a -1 to ninjutsu and a -1 to bloodline, so if I'm trying to learn a bloodline ninjustu, would he get -2 or is considered a separate category?

It's considered separate  

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 8:16 am
clyde231

Seperate category, but they stack. That's what I've been taught and been doing by AandOE.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 26, 2015 7:09 pm
So they're separate but it would stack to make a -2?

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

XAyame_HatakeX
Vice Captain

Demonic Bloodsucker

7,225 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2015 7:10 am
clyde231
So they're separate but it would stack to make a -2?
That's what we've always done. I've never been told any different so yea -2  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5835 5836 5837 5838 5839 5840 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games