Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:19 pm
Yay! Another Konoha ninja. 8D
With one of my favorite bloodlines too.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:22 pm
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
clyde231
CanoodlingFlibbertyJibbit
-taps lip- Hmmm....I think I know who I will place you with...

What's going on in the hospital?? And oohh....who is going to be my teacher?!

The hospital is currently on lockdown for a teacher/student sponsored arc~ No one in, no one out, only the genin under Mi Young Roo are involved.

And I think...it might be Ryouchi. I dunno who else might be available....I don't know if I want to give you to Jack since he might be the only one without a student at this point...

I need to have Sypher talk to Jack before that happens D: After, that's fine. It'll be harder if before.  

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:30 pm
clyde231

-Offers helmet- Oh you will learn about us Kiri villagers soon enough ^-^  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:36 pm
Codekasu

I'm excited to do so. Kiri has always been one of my favorite villages. :]  

clyde231

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Friendly 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2015 10:48 pm
clyde231
Codekasu

I'm excited to do so. Kiri has always been one of my favorite villages. :]

Same xD always pick it. Whelp if you get put on Ryouchi's team I welcome you partner.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2015 10:22 am
clyde231

Sweet~ Welcome to Kiri smile You can pop by the Mizukage's office whenever you feel like it. I'm going to be at fencing for....3-4 hours today so I won't be online again till tonight.  

astrasinthewild

10,850 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Signature Look 250

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 11:23 am
Pawn of Calamity
Hi there! ^ ^
It means you can choose a second sense (sight, tatse, touch, hearing, or smell)
to affect a target by any Genjutsu you use.
Trust me, you're not the only one, I was confused by it too. @ w @

Oh my god, incredibly late response, sorry! I did not receive a notification for this >n< I only found your response because I was going back a few pages to see if I had posted my question in the first place. But thank you for the answer! It makes a lot more sense now haha (o v o) That'll definitely help my ninja. 4laugh  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 4:06 pm
Hey there everyone, I haven't been on in a while, so I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good village to join up with. Anyone got anything?  

ken-faita

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 6:39 pm
ken-faita
Hey there everyone, I haven't been on in a while, so I was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations of a good village to join up with. Anyone got anything?

Konoha is getting on their feet right now so there's some new ninja (including mine) so if you just join now, you'll be with a group of other new ninjas. So at least you won't be the weakest newbie kinda ninja. Also, it'll be pretty easy to become one of the tougher ninjas because I think they just dumped some inactives (don't hold me to that, tho). I, of course, have to recommend Kiri too. They already had an influx of new ninja but they're still gaining pretty steadily so you won't be behind if you join them too. I'm not familiar with any other villages though, so I can't recommend any more.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 23, 2015 9:57 pm
Kumo Cause we're awesome. Enough said.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:40 am
ken-faita

Kumogakure is in the middle of an Arc you can join in on, which can net you AC and Ryo. Personally, Kumo is the center of Bukijutsu and Taijutsu characters for whatever reason, so if you're interested in those two classes for your character, you're going to find lots of opportunity to train with like minded individuals. No lack of teachers there. Kirigakure just began a training "arc" in which we have students with teachers in the "Mentor - Pupil" style of groups, so you'd be paired with a teacher that may or may not have other students in your group. However, this little training arc will net more AC than normal for those who train under their mentors, so there's possibility of increasing rank rather quicker, and it looks like Canoodle is planning an end to this arc that will be quite fun and exciting!

Konohagakure is, as Bird Lawyer said, just getting back on its feet and there are tons of new genin there, so you'd be among equals. I haven't truly been watching so I do not know if activity will remain high with all of those genin, so I cannot tell you if I recommend Konoha or not. Sunagakure is filled with snot-nosed uppity asshats ( ;D ), but they post relatively frequently, so there is that. Otogakure has nearly no one in it, though I am personally putting a character there when he's approved. But I would only suggest Otogakure if you want to be a loner.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 9:53 am
I appreciate the input everyone!... Decisions decisions... I suppose I will just start making him and then go with what I feel.  

ken-faita

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2015 7:48 pm
I am so hopped up on pain meds right now. < w >
Toe surgery is great guys.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 7:20 am
And now just to await the approval process!  

ken-faita

Royal Taorito

Wrathful Cat

12,925 Points
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2015 8:21 am
AD Reaper Elyse
Kumo Cause we're awesome. Enough said.

What Reaper said. *is totally not biased*

But it looks like I missed my opportunity. Ah well.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5830 5831 5832 5833 5834 5835 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games