Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Warhammer 40,000 and Tabletop Gaming Guild

Back to Guilds

The Official Gaian Home of Tabletop Gaming 

Tags: Games Workshop, Tabletop, Warhammer, Gaming, Wargaming 

Reply General Discussion (Chatterbox)
Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What army do you have?
Space Marines
19%
 19%  [ 45 ]
Eldar
4%
 4%  [ 10 ]
Dark Eldar
3%
 3%  [ 7 ]
Chaos Space Marines
10%
 10%  [ 25 ]
Tau
9%
 9%  [ 22 ]
Imperial Guard
6%
 6%  [ 15 ]
Necrons
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Deamon Hunters
1%
 1%  [ 4 ]
Witch Hunters
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
Tyranids
4%
 4%  [ 11 ]
Orks
2%
 2%  [ 5 ]
More than one.
30%
 30%  [ 71 ]
Total Votes : 231

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 04, 2012 7:10 am
Got a parcel from Can-nah-duh of all places.. Hello~ Star Wars X-WING. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:33 am
Lt. Brookman
*tilts head* Model, game, what?  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:52 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/edge_minisite.asp?eidm=174

I'd say it's a lot like Aeronautica Imperialis, but I think only two people in the guild will get that one and I'm one of them. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 8:18 am
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman

I'd say it's a lot like Aeronautica Imperialis, but I think only two people in the guild will get that one and I'm one of them. sweatdrop
I've never played AI, but we've discussed it in depth, so I get the general idea. xp Nifty!  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 9:08 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman

I've never played AI, but we've discussed it in depth, so I get the general idea. xp Nifty!
That's a relief. Basically you build a squadron using a set amount of points, you secretly plot your manoeuvres, your opponent does the same, then you move you both take turns moving your models, going from the model with the lowest pilot skill to the highest. Then, if you can or want to, you can shoot at each other, this time starting with the most skilled pilots working your way down to the crummiest.

Also got an email from Warlord Games: Shipped!

Though knowing bloody Royal Mail it'll be some time until it gets here. Still waiting on those books sent out last month to arrive. crying  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2012 1:37 pm
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman

That's a relief. Basically you build a squadron using a set amount of points, you secretly plot your manoeuvres, your opponent does the same, then you move you both take turns moving your models, going from the model with the lowest pilot skill to the highest. Then, if you can or want to, you can shoot at each other, this time starting with the most skilled pilots working your way down to the crummiest.

Though knowing bloody Royal Mail it'll be some time until it gets here. Still waiting on those books sent out last month to arrive. crying
Awww, I want a sugar patron of my own. sad  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 4:07 am
Lady Blodwynn
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman

Awww, I want a sugar patron of my own. sad
It's simple really: Find a rich person and blackmail the hell out of it.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 2:04 pm
Lt. Brookman

That's actually really interesting, the way the maneuvers are predetermined, instead of going back and forth between movement phases. Very appropriate for a dog-fighting game!  

DarkElf27
Captain

Familiar Guildsman

11,250 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Elocutionist 200

Sir Kyle Aziz

PostPosted: Tue Nov 06, 2012 3:42 pm
So I disappeared 'cause work suddenly caught up in a flurry again... Working in a prison this time around. Not the most fun place to be.

However, on a good note I'll leave you all with this!;

http://imgur.com/a/rWZ7L#0

Click the next button to scroll through, there's descriptions at the bottom of the pictures. :> Enjoy!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 12:34 am
Sir Kyle Aziz
So I disappeared 'cause work suddenly caught up in a flurry again... Working in a prison this time around. Not the most fun place to be.

Click the next button to scroll through, there's descriptions at the bottom of the pictures. :> Enjoy!
Looks like we got us another Elysian player! blaugh  

Lady Blodwynn

Sexy Businesswoman

7,900 Points
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Brandisher 100

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:53 am
Sir Kyle Aziz

This pleases me! emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2012 1:56 am
DarkElf27
Lt. Brookman

That's actually really interesting, the way the maneuvers are predetermined, instead of going back and forth between movement phases. Very appropriate for a dog-fighting game!
Indeed, I had my doubts at first but this is a very fluid system actively encourages you to try and anticipate what your opponent might do next. In quick-start games using only the most basic of rules it already showed a lot of promise, so when the full set of rules comes into play, it should be very, very interesting.  

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

Vikki Stardust

Sweet Vampire

14,875 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 10:45 am
Lt. Brookman
And they berate me for opening x-mas presents early.. talk2hand  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:37 am
Vikki Stardust

eek 4laugh heart  

Asmondai
Crew

Aged Gaian

3,625 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Hoxtalicious

Greedy Partner

PostPosted: Thu Nov 08, 2012 1:08 pm
Vikki Stardust
Lt. Brookman
emotion_hug  
General Discussion (Chatterbox)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 762 763 764 765 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games