Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:29 pm
What a shock, it was so surprising,

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky
At times life can be so enlightening .uoy no nrut nac ti tuB

Izzy watched as the two brothers met for the first time. His surprise was apparent on his face, however, when Akihiko hugged Katsumi, he was very surprised. Actually, he hoped and prayed that Akihiko would be careful. This young man, was Izo's son. And who knew what had happened to the young man. Izzy didn't know that Akihiko had some ideas from Hiroki.

As Narcissus asked for Izzy to leave, he nodded glancing between the two, "I'll let Hiroki-san know. Let me know when you're done. Remember you still need to say good night to Ko before he goes home. I'm sure he's Thinking about your opinion of his show." He gave Akihiko a subtle warning to THINK before speaking and also handed Akihiko a way out just in case the conversation went the wrong the direction. This was all he could do. But he hoped that the mistake with Shou earlier tonight would have primed to avoid the same mistake.

"It was nice to meet you, Azriel-san." Izzy said before exiting to find Hiroki and Yuuji. As soon as he made it back to the buffet room, he spotted Yuuji with the milkshake and a very happy Ko.

"Ah...Takagi-san. It seems that Narcissus is spending a few moments to speak with Azriel-san about the performances. So I'm going to get something to eat. Ah...Ko-kun, I see you have a milkshake now! Is it good?" asked Izzy as he leaned over to see the huge drink. "I think I want one of those..."

Hiroki knew that Izzy was giving Yuuji a warning but he hoped that Katsumi was having a good conversation with his brother. There was the music business...but there was family business too. And...he hoped that the latter was more important for a little while. Katsumi needed real connections in this world not the Pit. He needed warmth and life and ways to reach out of that hell he had grown up in.

-:{------------------------------------------------I didn't know what to do

I grabbed the tiger by the tail!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:49 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Akihiko caught the subtle hint, even if his eyes never left Katsumi.
Turning to Izzy, the younger man smiled and bowed slightly, "I look forward to your next performance, Lucky-san." he spoke politely before his hand was grabbed suddenly and Narcissus was dragging him across the room.
The moment Izzy was gone though, Azriel winced and pulled his hand from the other man's grasp, sitting down on the sofa that they were now in front of.
"You're hurt." Akihiko spoke taking a seat beside him.
But Katsumi smiled, "I'm fine. Really. Just a... hey!"
Of course Narcissus wasn't listening and was pulling off the glove. The strange markings weren't... normal. Little burned circles with a pin-p***k hole in the middle of each... and the man's palms...
"What happened?"
Dark eyes narrowed and Azriel snatched his hand away. "It's nothing. I..."
"Does Asato know?"
Those narrowed eyes widened slightly and he nodded almost automatically. "About the palms yes... how do you..."
Akihiko smiled, "He told me you two were together. Don't worry, I can keep a secret. Believe me."
"Guess it's good I can too... what with your heartfelt emotional deluge on stage over your manager." the bat said back, raising an eyebrow to see how the older man would take that assumption.
But Narcissus just smirked, leaning back against the sofa. "Glad my emotions aren't waste then. Am I that obvious?"
"Every time I've seen you look at him on television or like just a minute ago, you get this expression of wanting to just jump his a**." Katsu replied. "I'm a terrific reader of body language."
Akihiko laughed, "And what does my body language say right now, hmm?"
An open invitation...
The reader inside of Azriel surged forward but Katsu closed his eyes. "You really don't want me to..."
"No. I want to know what you think of me." Narcissus said softer, taking the un-gloved hand in his own gently.
Hesitantly, Katsumi looked to his brother. His pupils changed and elongated, zooming in and out as they were want to do when he read. Akihiko noticed this strange reaction but he didn't say anything... he just kept staring right back.

There was a bit of a pale look on Yuuji's face. "And you thought it wise to just leave them alone? Really?" the man asked Izzy before shaking his head and pulling out his phone.
Damn... there was no camera in there he could tap into.
Rolling his eyes at the seeming stupidity of leaving Akihiko in the same room as Izo's son but knowing he couldn't do anything without causing Ko to worry, Yuuji put an arm around Izzy's shoulders. "Then let's get that milkshake and you can tell me what they were talking about, hmm?" he asked, glad that Ko was once more distracted by the band and Shou.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:04 pm

You looked so small and frail------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Look, Akihiko shooed me out of the room. What am I suppose to do? Say...Hey Azriel-san, give me a second while I knock some sense into my baka star?" These words were muttered under his breath as he left with Yuuji to get a milk shake.

"They really hadn't said much except Akihiko hugged Azriel-san and then said how much he missed him. I don't think Azriel-san expected that reaction so fast. Let's hope Akihiko is careful." he grumbled as they reached the bar.

"I'd like a huge milkshake. But double the chocolate and a larger amount of whipped topping. Cherries rather than strawberries please." Izzy really was starving and he probably should have eaten real food first, however, this was calling to him.

"So...how's Shou doing? Is he alright? I've not had a chance to speak with him yet." asked Izzy as he worried about Akihiko. Yes, he needed something else to think about but he doubted it would work. So his fingers tapped on the bar while he waited for the shake.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 1:42 pm

Yuuji, for himself, ordered a scotch on the rocks. "When Akihiko puts his mind to something he isn't dissuaded. There's nothing you could've done... but I still think someone needs to be in there with him." he sighed, sipping the drink. "Shou's... eh I don't really know. I mean I can tell he's beyond pissed. Any idea what he said to Akihiko?"

The silence and the staring were starting to get to Akihiko. He opened his mouth to speak but suddenly Azriel placed a finger over the musician's lips.
"Shhh... You talk too much." the bat whispered moving closer to the older man until their noses almost touched. "I like looking at you... and I hate it all the same... Faces so similar..."
If one looked at Katsu's gloved hand, they would notice the fingers were twitching as if the black nails hidden beneath wanted to just rip that face off right now.
"You need sleep but yet here you are... talking to me... I wonder what keeps you awake at night... surely not the old man's death. No... Your body's wanted rest before that... The manager? Worried... always worried... You think he'll slip through your fingers and there's nothing you can do... Nature tried to take him... who or what will take him next? The old man's dead but you're still worried... who else? Izo?" the dark eyes narrowed slightly and the bat giggled. "Ah... the spider scares you too doesn't he? Little webs that you can't escape no matter how you try... He has men everywhere you know... you could turn your back and your manager will be gone... But there's more... more to the worry... more to the fear... more to..." suddenly Azriel grabbed Narcissus' head in his hands. Those ungloved fingers reached up into the man's hair, pressing gently here and there until he found the scar hidden away.
Smirking, Katsu took one of Akihiko's own hands and reached it up, placing it on his own head and directing those lithe fingers to a spot similar to Narcissus' own. There was a tiny miniscule scar there.
"We match... but yours was more recent than mine. Yours wasn't important... You forgot and bear guilt but now you remember and it hurts, doesn't it? Listening to those lyrics about you... about the b*****d you were..." Katsumi's eyes narrowed even more as he zeroed in deeper, reading his brother perfectly. "I watched you on the television... the guilt and the loneliness and... the hope... A man torn between the masks. Narcissus is perfect and you must be perfect... but you're only a man... only human... you can't be perfect all the time... can't be perfect for him..."
"Stop it..." Akihiko whispered, his blue gaze wavering as he reached to move his brother's hand from his head.
But Azriel was faster and he grabbed Narcissus' hands, springing on the man and shoving him down onto the sofa. Dark eyes were wide as he smirked and continued reading.
"You forgot about me too didn't you? Poor little brother who can't exist..." Katsu tilted his head before his free gloved hand reached down and clamped onto Akihiko's neck, squeezing.
Narcissus's eyes widened and he struggled slightly, trying to dislodge his brother's grip.
"That face like mine... I didn't understand why you looked like me... I just knew I wanted that face gone. Why should this world have two of me?! But he told me no... told me I couldn't hurt your face because you're important... you're going to be his and he still won't let me do as I please..." Azriel squeezed harder, cutting off Akihiko's airway as he pinned the man to the sofa at an odd angle beneath him.
Narcissus's heels dug into the carpet, trying to give himself some sort of leverage but it only made the bat shift his position to compensate.
"You hug me and act like we're brothers. We are NOT brothers... niisan... Stop looking at me that way!"
Azriel's eyes had returned to normal and he suddenly noticed how blue in the face the tiger was getting. Quickly Katsu let go and stood up, grabbing his discarded glove and stepping back.
"I... I warned you... I can't..." he was taking quick breaths. "Gomen... I..." Azriel tried to focus on putting the glove on again. "I need to leave."
Coughing, Akihiko just stared at the smaller man. There had been so much strength and power in that lithe body... How?! It was inhuman! And those eyes... seeing his soul... seeing the fear he held deep down, fear that even Izzy might not fully understand.
This man was a monster!
Just like his father...
And yet...
"It's alright." Narcissus whispered, sitting up and rubbing his neck. "Katsumi, sit down."
When the young man didn't, Akihiko reached out and pulling him down onto the sofa, jerking his brother into a warm hug.
"It's okay, Katsumi. I don't expect you to like me. You're Izo's son and he hates me... no surprise there." pulling back slightly, Narcissus smiled and showed his neck.
No bruises though it was a little red.
"See? No harm done. No one needs to know... okay?"
Dark eyes blinked in confusion and the younger man shook his head. "I'm sorry... You wanted me to see and I... I did... it's just..."
"Just sometimes it's a bit too much, ne? Your emotions... my emotions... they must've been at war." Akihiko replied with a smile, thinking that his little brother was some sort of empath.
If only he knew the truth...
"What happened? I mean, to your head?"
Katsu reached a hand up into his hair, feeling the old faint scar. "I was hurt." he lied. No, he couldn't tell this man the truth even if Hiroki knew it. "A... Asato thought maybe you and I have similar medical issues so he's going to do some digging for me..."
Nodding, Akihiko's smile remained. "You'll visit me again, won't you? I won't ask you to read my body language again if that helps. But... we have so many years to catch up on, Katsumi."
Those dark eyes remained a bit distrustful but then Azriel smiled softly. "I'd like that... just don't forget, I do hate you because everyone compares my face to yours."
Narcissus laughed. "Just means that you're damn gorgeous, Katsumi. Take it as a compliment, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:15 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, and well..that's a problems sometimes." Izzy sighed then stared at the bartender making the milkshake. "I don't know what he said to Akihiko. Akihiko wouldn't tell me much except that Shou punched him. and that he didn't take Shou's feelings into account. He said we'd talk later. So I know that Shou is really angry."

Ko had snuck away from Shou and the band running down the hall with his big shake in hand. He didn't bother to tap on the door he just ran into the room! "Akihiko-niisan!!! Katsumi-niisan!! LOOK!!! I have a big shake!!! SEE!!! I need help with it!"

Super excited boy hurried up to the two men with big intentions to share! He had spoons and napkins and one big straw. "I've got strawberries too!!"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:23 pm

Yuuji about spit his drink out. The man actually started coughing. "Wait.... Shou punched him! Please tell me not in the face..." Takagi groaned, running his fingers through his hair in annoyance. "Yes my cousin doesn't think but I don't believe he did this to spite Shou. It'll be a pain in the a** no doubt but... I don't know... I don't even know why he did it and I can only guess. Hopefully I can be in on this later talk, ne?"

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:01 pm

"Are you sure?"
Akihiko smiled. "I told you, Katsumi... it's fine. I won't tell anyone except Izzy... and you're free to tell Asato. Keeping secrets isn't..."
"I don't want to tell him." Azriel replied with a frown, crossing his arms over his chest. "He'll just get pissed at me... again..."
"Oh?"
Now this was interesting. Seemed that Hiroki was just a barrel of ticked off with the both of them.
"Well... well what I mean..." rolling his eyes Katsumi stood up. "No. I should go and..."
But Akihiko reached out and grabbed his brother's wrist. "It's fine, Katsumi. Stop feeling guilty. I asked you to do it after all. Really. Sometimes I just don't think."
"Like how you didn't think about the kid when..." but before Azriel could finish that sentence... said 'kid' burst into the room.
Laughing, Narcissus scooted over on the sofa, making room for the boy, and pulling his brother back down to sit on the opposite side. "Come here, chibi. I'm starving so I'll help."
Katsu groaned. "Really not hungry..." but a slight glare from Akihiko shut him up oddly enough.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:42 pm
Ko handed a spoon to both Akihiko and Katsumi then smiled brightly, "But Milkshakes are really good! One bite isn't going to ruin your waistline. You have to try it Katsumi-niisan! I'll feed you!" Ko put a bite on his spoon and raised it up to Katsumi's lips "Say AAAAAAAAAH!"

He waited patiently for Katsumi to oblige coaxing the spoon very carefully at Katsumi's mouth. "It's just like an airplane going into the hanger. AHHHHH!"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:48 pm

The look on Azriel's face was priceless. It was a mixture of confusion and shock and maybe even a little suspicion and disbelief.
Needless to say, Akihiko burst into laughter, doubling over and holding his bruised abs in the process. "Ow! Oh gods the look on your face! HAHAHA!"
Dark eyes flickered to the young tiger and, of all things, Katsumi stuck his tongue out at Narcissus before taking the spoon from Ko and tasting the milkshake.
First milkshake...
First impressions...
"That's delicious!" the bat's eyes widened as he stared at the concoction. "A milkshake, ne? Never had one... but it's... I really like chocolate."
Smiling in amusement, Akihiko dipped his spoon in the drink. "Arigatou, Ko-kun." he tasted it then nodded, "Pretty good too... and I'm not a fan of sweet things. No doubt Ruki has hijacked the bartender for one too at this rate."
Blue eyes watched as Katsumi took another bite. "Thought you weren't hungry..."
"Urusai... it's chocolate. Deserves to be savored." Katsu replied with a wink at Ko. "What's your favorite type of sweet thing, Ko-kun?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:04 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Yes, he punched him but not in his face. His stomach actually. Probably had the smarts enough to avoid his face thankfully." Izzy shook his head then felt the cold of a glass touch his fingers. A HUGE shake was waiting for him. Yummy! "Well no, he probably didn't do this to spite Shou. But I doubt he thought of Shou's position at all in the matter. Or anyone elses. Maybe Ko's position...but...mmm...I suppose it depends if Akihiko wants to tell you. I'm not sure what he's thinking right now. And...with Azriel-san in there I'm sure Shou is not the first thing on his mind at the moment."

Then he sipped the milkshake, "Heaven....." His thoughts were completely absorbed by the froth of chocolate and whipped cream.

"Chocolate is the BEST!" Ko said with a smile that got wider was Katsumi at his bite. And his eyes flicked back and forth as he looked at the two brothers talking. Everyone seemed happy and this was a good thing, "You both are lucky. You're brothers. I don't have a brother or sister to play with." he frowned but that was short lived. "But If I had a brother, then I'd be the oldest and I'd get stuck changing diapers. Ewh!"

"Did you have change Katsumi-niisans clothes??" Ko asked as he dipped his own spoon in the drink.

"My favorite sweet things? Umm....blueberries, and I like chocolate...and crepes! Oh yes crepes! I had one when I was out with Uncle Naoko, they are so good. You find them at the street vendors and you can fill them with fruit and ice cream and custard and chocolate and all sorts of things! I want to show both of you crepes! Have you eaten them before??" His eyes lit up like little suns with a smile that was never ending.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:36 pm

"And thus, neither are you it seems... since he shut you out." Yuuji said pointedly, staring into his glass of scotch. "Half the time I never know what the hell he's thinking. I'm sure he meant well by it at any rate. Protect Ko by announcing him to the world and basically putting a stamp on the boy to say 'Property of Shou and Narcissus. Hands off.'... though how he became my cousin's property..." Takagi shrugged before yawning. "God this has been a crazy day. But it was nice... seeing Ko that happy."

"But we're not..." Katsu started to say, until he was interrupted by Narcissus.
"You have to keep it a secret though, Ko-kun. About us being brothers. Nobody knows, not even Shou-san." Akihiko was saying, a finger to his lips. "A secret just between the three of us, okay? We're long lost brothers."
Azriel smiled softly, ruffling Ko's hair with one gloved hand. "Long long lost. And no, he didn't."
"No that fell to Yuriko." Narcissus replied with a smile, reaching one arm around Ko and resting his hand on Katsu's shoulder. "As for crapes, I like them too. I enjoy healthy sweet foods.
"If it has sugar sign me up." Katsumi replied with a shrug. "I... I think I had crapes not long ago... but I can't remember. But you know, Ko-kun... you should really try chocolate covered cherries."
Akihiko laughed, "I remember being told you like those, Katsumi. They're really too sweet for me."
"The sweeter the better. If it's so sweet it makes your teeth hurt then you've found a good dessert." he added with a wink to Ko before taking another spoonful of milkshake.
The young tiger rolled his eyes, "You're going to make him get cavities talking like that. I bet you have a few yourself."
To his surprise, Katsu opened his mouth, "She! Go agidies!" he said before closing his mouth. "See. No cavities."
This only made Narcissus laugh before taking another bite of milkshake for himself. "You know, chibi... here we are eating your prize for a job well done. And why did you come share it with us and not your uncle Shou, ne?"

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:16 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"I suppose you are right. if they listen to Akihiko and not think they can rush in." sighed Izzy as he tasted the chocolate shake again.

I wonder how long we should leave them alone?" Izzy asked as he drank the shake getting a big sugar rush."Yes, Ko has been happy and you've been happier too. I like that." Izzy smiled then slurped. "I think you should spend more time at Shou's place....so you can spend time with Ko."

"Oh...I see. I can keep a secret. But you both look like brothers. So other people won't think so?" Ko was confused, "Do adults not see your real faces? Is that why they won't guess your brothers?"

"Oh...so your sister got the job! Ewh..." But then Ko laughed and continued to bite into his sweet chocolate goodness, "Crepes have yummy sweet flavors and not so sweet flavors. You get to choose what goes inside and they twist them up like a cone so you can carry them."

Then he paused, "I haven't had chocolate covered cherries. Bring me one...oneday? When you come to practice piano with me! I'm teaching him piano, Akihiko-niisan!"

Then Ko burst into laughter as Katsumi showed off his inner mouth!! He couldn't stop laughing for awhile but once he did, he said, "Because he wasn't too hungry. He seemed tired and and said he had headache but he wanted me to have fun."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:44 pm

"I wear a lot of makeup as Azriel, Ko-kun. So no, most people aren't given the chance to compare us... especially like this, side by side." Azriel answered.
Akihiko groaned, "Probably my fault that... don't worry, Ko-kun. I'm sure Shou-san will feel better with some sleep. Actually... I think you need to pay extra special attention to Shou-san." the young tiger leaned over, putting his forehead on Ko's own. "I think he's afraid that everyone will try and snatch you away now that the world knows how gifted you are."
Dark eyes flickered and Azriel put a hand on Ko's knee. "You belong with Shou-san so I'm going to help make sure you stay there. He's really a good guy. To think I didn't like him before I met him."
"You didn't like me either." Akihiko reminded.
Katsu rolled his eyes, "I still don't like you."
The young tiger laughed. "I think you're going to have your hands full with this one as a student, Ko-kun." he said, pointing to Azriel.
"I'm a fast learner and of course I'll bring you some chocolate covered cherries." Katsumi replied, stealing another milkshake bite.

"I'd like that to be honest." Yuuji replied with a smile, his gaze getting a bit of a far away look to it. "I'd really like that... but as it stands right now, it would be hard to spend too much time there. I mean... no doubt Izo has Shou monitored. It'd be easy for him to notice what I'm doing... though... now that the world knows Ko-kun's talent... I might not have to worry about the spider moving in on him. At least in an illegal way." sighing, the man downed the rest of his scotch. "He doesn't even have to remember me, you know? Just seeing him... makes all this worthwhile."
Carefully, Takagi slid his empty glass away. "Come on, let's go make sure they haven't killed each other yet." he said as he got up. "You can bring the shake. I'm sure Akihiko wouldn't mind a bite."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 8:22 pm

User Image

Izzy Lucky

"Well maybe this is a good thing then that Akihiko did this even though I'm not sure that Shou feels that way right now. Although what's Izo going to do if you're seeing Ko? I mean if his illegal methods are put aside, he really can't just tell Shou that you're not allowed to see the boy. I'm guessing Shou would put his foot down. He really doesn't take well to people trying to tell him what to do especially with his private life." responded Izzy as he slipped out of his chair. "He won't go after his number one star...from everything I can see."

"And I think he will remember you one day, Yuuji. He just needs time. Ko is happier from everything I see. And maybe that will help make a difference."

" Oh good grief, if they hurt each other I'm putting both of them over my knee and spanking them!" he put his foot down there. Tonight wasn't going to end in like a horror show! NO. "Or I will throw this shake on them and make them lick themselves clean." Mmm...that might have been actually a very sexy idea. For a moment, he had to pause and consider that vision then bit his bottom lip. Azriel did look a lot like a younger Akihiko. Wow. No Don't think about that! A yaoi moment got stuck in his head. NO way he could ever tell Akihiko about that!

"Oh..so like Uncle Shou, you hide your face too. But you're not hiding it right now and everyone can see you." Ko was trying to understand but obviously there were many things that went over his small head.

"Special attention? Umm...ok." His brow started to furrow more when Akihiko started talking about people taking him away. He almost dropped his shake but barely held on to it. "I don't want bad people to come." he said urgently to both men. "I want to stay with Uncle Shou!" His little lip curled under a tooth as he sniffled.

He still sniffled a little as the men changed subjects and tucked his head into Katsumi's chest. "Why don't you like Akihiko-niisan. Is it because he's older than you? I want to be older too. I want to do level 20+ missions but Akihiko-niisan won't let me."

Ko glanced up at Katsumi and then wiped his eyes, "You're going to be a good student right? Ooh..better than an apple for the teacher!" The boy obviously was a little nervous about their previous talk because he really didn't want to move from between the men. He didn't want to think about the bad people because they were out there somewhere.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:00 pm

Setting the spoon down, Azriel, strangely enough, wrapped his arms around the boy warming. "It's alright, Ko-kun. I know... I know it's scary to think about strangers."
Akihiko watched in slight amazement as his little brother spoke softly to the child.
"There will be lots of people who want to sign you to their labels, Ko-kun. That's what Akihiko meant. No doubt Akihiko wants you to sign with Ohayou... I'd like you to sign with Smash like Shou-san... and there will be lots of other companies that want you to sign like Go and Nihon and MeKA. But no one will hurt you, Ko-kun. Shou-san wouldn't let them... Akihiko won't let them... and I won't let them." Katsu whispered softly, running his gloved fingers through the boy's hair. "As for why I don't like my niisan... well... just look at him. He looks just like me!" there was a teasing sound in his voice. "He sings like me too! You wouldn't like people always comparing you to someone else, just like I'm sure your uncle Naoko doesn't like to be compared to Akihiko at the piano either. We're all passionate rivals."
"And..." Narcissus spoke, drawing Ko's attention to himself. "Yuuji and Ruki won't let anything happen to you, nor would NAKO-san. We all love you, chibi. You're part of us now. Just better not teach Katsumi too well... I've got enough of a rival in you and NAKO-san." he laughed, gently kissing the top of Ko's head. "Now come on. Let's finish that shake before Ruki comes back and wants a bite too.

If was a few seconds later that Yuuji walked in and tilted his head at the scene. His son was sitting on the sofa between Akihiko and Azriel... between near carbon copies of one another. For a moment, the man just didn't know what to think.
"Well... seems like you two weren't alone after all." Yuuji smiled, walking in with Izzy behind him. "Why do I have the feeling you two," he pointed to Akihiko then Katsu. "Ate more of that shake than it's original recipient?"

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 581 582 583 584 585 586 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games