Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 1:41 pm
Pawn of Calamity
I Tortured Sleep I
o . o?

o ~ o ...
*freezes*
H-hello there.

Hi! o u o

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 2:03 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Hi! o u o

Hao yoo dering?
@w@

Pawn of Calamity

Feral Genius

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:15 pm
Religion... REALLY GUYS?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:22 pm
It exists, yes, just like science. ^_^ For my part, I've never seen anyone try to include Ninshuu, ever.  

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:25 pm
AandOE

You guys are ******** gods.
Just.. ASHFDSDFADFSDF
All the creative ideas here.
I remember that in NLR II we had a jashinist like bloodline, but I think this is a much better way of going about this.
*claps*

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:30 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
AandOE

Just.. ASHFDSDFADFSDF
I remember that in NLR II we had a jashinist like bloodline, but I think this is a much better way of going about this.
*claps*

It's unique, and I like it. I was going to do something similar in my guild, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. So I like this.

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:32 pm
Yeah. Except it's a bunch of bullshit addition that really does nothing to improve the guild except maybe add a little flavor text to the non-stop grinding.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:34 pm
Haruhi000777
Yeah. Except it's a bunch of bullshit addition that really does nothing to improve the guild except maybe add a little flavor text to the non-stop grinding.

If you dislike it so much, there's a choice to leave. :3 No one's forcing you to be here.
Why be in a guild with a thing you dislike so much?

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:35 pm
Lanfaer
I Tortured Sleep I
AandOE

Just.. ASHFDSDFADFSDF
*claps*

It's unique, and I like it. I was going to do something similar in my guild, but hadn't gotten around to it yet. So I like this.

Yasssssssss.
o u o
It's such a neat idea.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:38 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Haruhi000777

If you dislike it so much, there's a choice to leave. :3 No one's forcing you to be here.

Because there are people in here that I actually like and I hope one day that they may be free of the thrall of this MMO WoW lite program.  

Haruhi000777

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:38 pm
Haruhi000777
Let me tell you why that's bullshit.

Does nothing to improve the guild?

We have characters time and time again built off of a religious principle or ideal from the series or other background. This gives them a system to build into and a new progression to play into and pays off for them doing so. It's not required, and there's no punishment for not taking into the system.

Flavor Text?

Depth: It is something called Depth. Flavor text is something you give a weapon or a minor item to try and give it a little differentiation from the million other items of like virtue out there. This gives characters a sense of depth and a building platform for future choices in following or even breaking their religious principles in the future.

Endless Grind:

While yes, to someone whose soul goal is to reach the highest ranking and amount of Ryo they can, one supposes you could find an Endless grind in here. The rest of us come for a thing called story, as well as the ability to use the systems being built, the unique things we're designing and putting forward. There's no required grind. There's voluntary choices to everything in this guild. If you don't like something, you don't have to partake in it.

I personally enjoy this aspect and see a few of my characters taking routes down the system themselves. I also enjoy the fact that characters can make rank by doing more than fighting or standard missions now thanks to our crafting and missions system. We are actively rewarding our players for being unique and playing to their plans.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:40 pm
Haruhi000777
I Tortured Sleep I
Haruhi000777

Because there are people in here that I actually like and I hope one day that they may be free of the thrall of this MMO WoW lite program.

Then it's your fault an no one else's.
You're forcing yourself to stay with a guild that very clearly doesn't agree with your way of thinking.
So don't complain so much, saying something is bullshit and giving non-constructive feedback does nothing to improve a guild.

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500

Haruhi000777

PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:45 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
Haruhi000777
Let me tell you why that's bullshit.

Does nothing to improve the guild?

We have characters time and time again built off of a religious principle or ideal from the series or other background. This gives them a system to build into and a new progression to play into and pays off for them doing so. It's not required, and there's no punishment for not taking into the system.

Flavor Text?

Depth: It is something called Depth. Flavor text is something you give a weapon or a minor item to try and give it a little differentiation from the million other items of like virtue out there. This gives characters a sense of depth and a building platform for future choices in following or even breaking their religious principles in the future.

Endless Grind:

While yes, to someone whose soul goal is to reach the highest ranking and amount of Ryo they can, one supposes you could find an Endless grind in here. The rest of us come for a thing called story, as well as the ability to use the systems being built, the unique things we're designing and putting forward. There's no required grind. There's voluntary choices to everything in this guild. If you don't like something, you don't have to partake in it.

I personally enjoy this aspect and see a few of my characters taking routes down the system themselves. I also enjoy the fact that characters can make rank by doing more than fighting or standard missions now thanks to our crafting and missions system. We are actively rewarding our players for being unique and playing to their plans.

So you need a job system, which is more endless grind, to basically make people add depth to their character that they should already have? Another verse same as the first I guess.

So basically you're making this more an MMO like WoW where you have all of these new systems just to try and hold interest. Because if the old system were successful enough then obviously we wouldn't need this, since, you know, characters could be religious anyway without a system and they could make their own weapons.

When do the expensive mounts come in that do nothing other than become a status symbol? Even better, when do you implement the system where if you donate to the guild you immediately get a pass to have a Konin character?  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:48 pm
I Tortured Sleep I
Haruhi000777
I Tortured Sleep I
Haruhi000777

Then it's your fault an no one else's.
You're forcing yourself to stay with a guild that very clearly doesn't agree with your way of thinking.
So don't complain so much, saying something is bullshit and giving non-constructive feedback does nothing to improve a guild.

Okay, what if I said I think things would be better if there were only I don't know... TWO VILLAGES for the amount of people that are EVER active in this guild?  

Haruhi000777

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Fri Jun 19, 2015 8:56 pm
Haruhi000777

Because I have seen that tried and failed so many times it's not funny.

What they're doing here is working clearly, there's more than a few people active and people are joining in all the time. All of the villages are doing something, even Konoha is up and running again. The only village not active is Otogakure and that's because no one wants to put up with Horace's s**t.

You're not putting anything constructive in to this guild, clearly. You're not active, and I haven't seen you doing anything since you said you were going to leave but then didn't. Complaining and being a sarcastic a*****e isn't going to get you anywhere, it's just gonna make people mad at you, and then people are going to ignore you. It's fairly clear you don't want the guild to improve, you just want to complain because you can. Like a troll, but a failure of one.

So please, if you have nothing nice to say, or nothing constructive to do, please leave. People put time and energy in to this guild and the ideas that have been made, and you're acting like a bully from the fifth grade and no one's buying in to it.

I love the way this guild does stuff, and the "endless grinding" is called goddamn progress. It's making it realistic, life is a grind too. It also helps people to obtain things by putting ACTUAL EFFORT in. And nothing feels better than getting something you fought tooth and nail for.

[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5826 5827 5828 5829 5830 5831 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games