Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 12:36 am

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Don't you dare presume to think you know how I grew up." Akihiko spoke, the first instance of anger and rage in his voice. Blue eyes narrowed dangerously, but he held back.
He couldn't strike at Shou... anyone else yes but not Shou...damn it...
"Yes we told you to hold off but as I listened to him today I realized something... he's safer when the world knows he exists! I trust you. I trust Yamada-san. But you've got people around you all the damn, Shou. One wrong move and Ko's gone. With the world knowing him, it's harder to spirit a boy away. Harder to abuse him again."
Having been pushed away, Akihiko paced for a moment, trying to quell his own anger. "And did you ever consider that in a year's time MY FAMILY will be in the direct line of fire of YOUR BOSS? Ko IS my family." Narcissus moved close to Shou so he could whisper quickly. "Yuuji's let me in on the notion that he thinks your boss is going to murder him at the end of the year. If that's even possible at all, even just a shred of possibility in that statement, think of it this way. Ohayou signs Ko on a one-year contract and Yuuji is his manager. My cousin gets to spend time with his SON, Shou. I don't care if you're pissed at me but there are too many things that factored into my decision to do this. First, it makes Ko more protected as I've stated." he was ticking off things on his fingers. "Two, Yuuji gets to reconnect with the son who doesn't remember him with what little time he may have left. Three, Ko's visits to those in Ohayou's pay get to go unquestioned. Eventually someone's going to wonder why Yuuji keeps going to see the boy even if he's using a second house! Four, Ko gets to grow. He gets to learn other things in the music industry because Ohayou will gladly pay for any lessons he wants. In fact, the boy wants to learn to sing and I've already begun teaching him that. Five, it frees you up to keep making music and keep your boss happy because a happy Izo means a safer Ko, I'm damn sure of it."
Sighing, Akihiko stepped back, folding his arms over his chest. "You're his uncle, Shou... but I'm his biological one. I want what's best for Ko. I want him safe and happy. But I want his father, who's done a damn lot for me recently that I can't explain... to be happy. Every time I looked at him tonight he was staring at Ko... he can't spend every day with the boy if there isn't a legitimate reason for him to be there. Hiroki and I are going to take over as Chairmen as soon as we sign the papers and that will free Yuuji up considerably. He needs to spend that time with Hideo, Shou. Even if it means he has to live at your house for a while... at least it will be a legitimate reason."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 10:39 am

Do you know what you got into

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU
No escaping when I start .traeh ruoy nwo I ni m'I ecnO

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou was a bit taken aback by the comments Narcissus made. "A year left?? Murder him within a year?" Of course the peacock had no idea what Narcissus was speaking. Because he hadn't a clue of Yuuji's past in relation to the Spider's world. The peacock shook his head at the thought. He knew Izo wasn't a good man and over the course of several months he was learning more reasons to be wary of the man. But this new development?

"I can understand these 5 things and they are things I can see the value in. But you're moving as if you're the only one who has had this sudden inspiration! Don't you think I've thought of some of these things as well? I'm not an idiot. Even if you think I'm utterly mad...I'm not an idiot. Takagi-san is not an idiot either! What gives you the right to make this sudden decision and shove it upon everyone else without any thought for how they might need to prepare for it?!"

The other statements seemed logical enough though as he listened, however, the last one struck a darker thought that had dwelt deep within the peacock's brain, His eyes lifted and their stormy gaze took in the pools of blue, "Biological....." That caused a slight crest fallen feel to the peacock face. It looked as if for a moment he'd turn to storm out of them room as his heart pounded with those deeper insecurities, "Don't tell me how I fit in this scheme of family and blood. Yes, you are a biological relation...and one day, Hideo might return while Ko will leave my world just as a fantasy disappears in to dreams. Such is my life, filled with half lived years. If his memories return and he forgets Ko....Even if I lose that which is most precious to me. I will be happy for Takagi-san and Hideo."

Obviously, the tiger had struck a nerve in the peacock. Because Shou's world wasn't quite normal and stable like everyone else, no matter how many ways he tried to give Ko a happy normal life. There were some things that Shou couldn't do...couldn't be. Narcissus thought he was just a mask of that other self Shou could never meet. Even though unlike Narcissus' self made mask, Shou was part of a true split personality that had broken off from the original years ago. But Narcissus' own words caused this personality to fear his place in the universe...those days he could not remember where he had been. Would Ko disappear just like that?

"But...until Ko slips away to become the boy who he had been destined to be, I will still be his family. And until that day, I won't relinquish my rights to protect him, love him and select the best course for his life. I want him to know his father as well even if it hurts to consider what might happen when Ko remembers his world. But...still I want him to be happy."

Then he finally turned and headed for the door while his head was pounding because of his own insecurities. It was time to take Ko home. Time to leave. He didn't want to talk to Narcissus about the possibilities of life and death and lost memories. He'd deal with the man's frigging inconsiderate actions. His fingers wrapped the door knob as he prepared to leave.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you
I’m here For Your Entertainment

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 11:09 am

s**t...
Akihiko stood there, transfixed as Shou spoke of something he hadn't considered. Sure, the man was a narcissistic b*****d, though he was trying to change that... but even he couldn't deny that truth.
There was a very real fear there...
Because Hideo became Ko.
Who was to say that when, and if, Ko became Hideo again...
Shou was already moving toward the door, his fingers reaching out for the knob... when suddenly Narcissus' hand was on the man's shoulder.
"I'm sorry."
It wasn't an apology lightly tossed around because, well, getting the young tiger to apologize for anything or to see his own faults was nigh impossible most times.
But this...
No he'd erred... and he'd erred horribly.
"You're right, Shou... I... I should have asked you and Yuuji. I did what I always do... consult myself and make a decision. I'm kind of new at this family thing." Akihiko laughed slightly but he soon returned to being quite serious. "I'm sorry. I didn't think of it that way... I was so caught up in wanting to protect and tech Ko, in wanting to reunite father and son... that I didn't think about how this might affect you or NAKO-san... I just..." the young tiger sighed slightly. "I didn't think." gently, Narcissus squeeze Shou's shoulder. "If there's anything I can do to fix this mess or help alleviate the burden of it... let me know. I just want Ko to be happy too. I think we all want that."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 2:33 pm

Can you handle what I’m ’bout to do------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

Shou stood there for a moment and said nothing. What could he say? Words couldn't fix anything. Apologies could not take back anything. Narcissus never thought beyond the nose on his pretty face most days. But this time Shou ended up getting hurt. Shou really didn't want to face the stark reality of Hideo's return. But...it was the slow and possibly painful future he'd have to face. He could hope that it wouldn't happen the dark way he imagined it but so many other things in his life had gone horribly wrong that he couldn't but think something would eventually go bad here.

"You...really should think...but...you never do." Shou turned the knob and walked out saying nothing more. He couldn't change Narcissus. He didn't want the man's help right now. It might only mean another disaster and right now his mood couldn't handle.

So he walked to the room that had the buffet and searched for Ko.

-:{------------------------------------------------Cause it’s about to get rough for you

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 4:43 pm

Yuuji smiled when Ko accidentally dropped half of his onigiri on the man's head. "You're making a mess up there." he said, the boy still on his shoulders as he was making the child a small plate of food.
Of course his son's growling tummy had demanded an automatic need for immediate sustenance and thus the rice ball.
"Okay you've got another onigiri here and a small finger sandwich with cheese in it... some more strawberries too. Oh I guess I need to call over to the bar and see if they're finished with your milkshake, ne?" he asked, one hand on Ko's leg to keep the boy steady on his shoulders, the other holding the plate.
As Shou walked over, Takagi set the plate down then carefully removed Ko from his shoulders before brushing rice out of his hair. "Do you want anything else, Ko-kun? I'm sure I can leave you in Shou's hands while I go check the bar."
Of course Yuuji wasn't an idiot. He'd seen the mercurial man follow his cousin into the dressing room. Now the way that the masked musician appeared... whatever words had been exchanged hadn't been pleasant.

Shou left and Akihiko just stood there, staring at the once again closed door. This was infuriating... and it was all his own fault.
Izzy would be pissed... Yuuji and Michi would be pissed...
'You never think before opening your damn mouth. That's never changed, baka! Izzy was hurt because you couldn't just say no to Izo and leave it at that! You almost lost him forever!' annoyed and angry at himself, Narcissus picked up a nearby bottle of water and hurled it across the room. Luckily it didn't break or leak and just smacked the wall and fell to the floor.
The musician himself plopped down on the sofa and leaned his head back, closing his eyes with a sigh.
He could see Shou's point of view... but the man was still committed to the idea that what he'd done was a good thing... even if it did apparently piss off his friends and family.

"Are you REALLY not going to court him?"
The voice behind Hiroki was that of Azriel, the young man smiling. Thankfully most of the second floor had vacated and the few still up there wouldn't think twice about the young man talking to Asato.
But then Katsumi lowered his voice slightly, "Think there's a chance I could meet Narcissus in person? I've met Shou-san... and I wouldn't mind meeting my other soon to be rivals." he spoke with that same pleasant smile.
Truth be told the bat wanted to glomp his lover right there... but he couldn't do that in public and he knew it.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 5:48 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Ooh... oops...sorry..." he started trying to pick the rice in Yuuji's hair. "I'll get it out!" So he picked with one and ate the rice ball with the other. Truly, he was probably making more of a mess than before but he did try to keep the rice from hitting Yuuji's head.

Then he tilted just a little, ""I like strawberries. Just like Akihiko-niisan! Ooh..cheese. YAY! I'll really get a milkshake?"

Meanwhile, Shou walked over hearing the conversation and sighed to himself. There was no way he could rush home with Ko while the boy was enjoying the after party. So he took a breath and suddenly a smile formed on his lips. "Ah...yes you do. You were promised a milkshake. And don't worry, I'll get anything else from the buffet he wants, Takagi-san."

Ko looked up at Shou and smiled brightly. "Did you like my La La La?"

"Of course I did!" said Shou as he knelt down and gave Ko a big hug. "I loved the la la la and every note you played tonight. Thank you for help us make this a perfect show." He kissed Ko on the forehead and then stood up. "Now...I see you've lots of little things on your plate. Let's sit down over there..." He took Ko's hand and then the plate before walking over to a small table.

His eyes drifted over Yuuji and they didn't seemed to show the stress that had been there moments before. Obviously that was masked away because Shou wouldn't reveal any problems in front of Ko.

-----------

Izzy noticed Ko and Shou sitting there and Yuuji leaving. He had the strange feeling that Shou spoke with Akihiko. Right now, he couldn't tell if Shou was angry or not. But Akihiko wasn't with him so...he started to make his way down the hall to look for the man. He prayed that Shou didn't do anything stupid. Finally, opened the door to the dressing room and looked inside. There he spotted his partner. "Are you ok?"

Walking in, he carefully shut the door and came nearer to Akihiko, "Did Shou speak with you?"

-----------

Hiroki turned around to see Azriel and his smile spread across his lips, "Meet him in person? Mm...I suppose I could introduce you to him. I'm guessing that he'd like to meet you as well, Azriel-san."

Just looking at his lover made his day that much brighter. Even though, he couldn't just pull the young man to him, he really wished he could. And he wondered what Katsumi thought of the show. Although he had seen him talking to Izo and he had a feeling that Izo might have asked the same questions. "Did you like the show?"

He turned and gestured for him to follow, "We'll go downstairs and into the back. There's a buffet too if you're hungry." Hiroki descended the stairs and guided Azriel around from the stairs up to the stage and then through the door that lead to the back stage hall and rooms. The smell of food was wafting though the halls. And the sound of talking and giggling from a small child could be heard in a well lit room just beyond. "I'm not sure where Narcissus is at the moment but we can start in the main room if you'd like."

Hiroki pointed out the larger room so they could peek in. As soon as they did, Ko popped up Akihiko-niisan? Oh...no...wait...black nails. KATSUMI-niisan!" The boy bounced up from his chair and ran across the room over to Katsumi

"Ko no running!" Shou hollered when the child almost tripped on the drummers feet. Nozuma lifted his plates trying to keep himself from spilling food as Ko hurried by. "You nephew is really a lot of fun Shou-san. He and I have to play together again. Right Ko-kun?"

"Right!" Ko yellled back before practically running right into Katsumi, "Did you hear my La La? Did you hear me play?!"

Shou wanted to head desk right now. He knew the boy saw Akihiko in Katsumi. But Katsumi was definitely not Akihiko. Shou wasn't sure that Katsumi was safe to be around kids even though he was sure that the man would behave around a crowd of people. Shou didn't get up though, he remained seated.

Yammi was sitting there actually slurping another protein drink when he noticed Azriel with Hiroki, "Dang you do look a lot like Narcissus."

"Ah, Azriel-san, this is Yammi-san. Narcissus' guitarist. Yammi-san this is..." Hiroki was stopped when Yammi continued, "Azriel-san, nice ta meetcha. I'd get up but I'm nursing a few ribs right now."

"Ah...yes, the van with our equipment was stolen today, Azriel-san. And Yammi-sab here tried to stop them. Hey do you know where Narcissus is?" asked Hiroki

"Yeah...in his dressing room." Yammi answered then sipped on his drink again.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 6:09 pm

Hearing the door open, blue eyes glanced that direction before Akihiko smiled but relaxed once more. "Just tired." then the man laughed softly before pulling up his shirt.
There was a fist sized bruise on his stomach.
"Yeah, he spoke with me AFTER he punched me." Narcissus smirked, looking at Izzy though he remained reclined. "And don't say anything. I deserved it. I didn't take Shou's feelings into account and I shot off my mouth. I shouldn't have. I just..." sighing, the young tiger shook his head. "We'll talk about it later. Not here. Too many people can walk in." he replied before sitting up fully, elbows on his knees. "So how was it? The show, I mean. What did you think?"
In truth, that's the opinion that mattered most after all.

"I loved the show. Narcissus-san was very... raw, as I told Matsumoto-san. Pure emotion. I like it, though some won't. Music's about your emotions after all." Azriel was saying politely, resisting the urge to grab Hiroki's hand in his own gloved one.
It was so tempting!
"I haven't eaten since breakfast but I'm not really hungry."
No, not hungry... especially since he almost threw up earlier. At least he wasn't sick to his stomach any more. Course... long as no one touched him...
Suddenly there was a cry of his name and a tiny body came like a blur. Azriel, forgetting his pain, knelt down to the boy's level. "Ko-kun, you were amazing! I hope you're going to teach me how to play like that. And who's teaching you to sing?" he asked, ruffling the child's hair with one gloved hand.
Dark eyes looked up and the bat smirked. "Ah, I get that a lot actually. This little one thought I was Narcissus the first time we met. It's good to meet you, Yammi-san. So you're the one who got mugged? Good thing you've got a physical therapist in the wings."
Oh yes, Azriel was well educated on the rising stars of Ohayou.

User Image
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:07 pm

What wouldn't I do for King and Country...
Yes Sir!------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Asato Hiroki
Chairman's Secretary - Ohayou Productions

The world has....changed

"I'm glad you enjoyed it." Hiroki sighed with relief, "It actually went ok except for the start of it." He wished he could touch...feel Katsumi's skin. But he would have to be good for now. Have to hold back because he wasn't a foolish man to take that kind of chance.

"Well, you should at least try something." Hiroki said innocently because he had no idea that Katsumi was hurting. "I didn't even know Narcissus was going to make it tonight until after I got out of the temple." He also had no idea that the things he had said earlier today had gotten Katsumi harmed.

In the backstage, Ko squeaked with delight! "YAY!! I can! I can teach you to play! Oh...Akihiko-niisan is teaching me. He showed me how to do the La La La today! It was a surprise! I had so much fun tonight. And I get a milkshake soon!" The boy smiled big as Katsumi ruffled his hair.

"Yeah well Michi-kun ain't gonna be able to fix these." grumped Yammi as he waited for the pain killers to take affect.

Then Shou's designer slipped into the room and walked over to the buffet. Garbed fully in black, the desiger plucked up a few items and put them on a plate before walking over to where Shou was sitting.

Shou glanced up and said, "I'll see you soon for my next fitting. The costumes worked well tonight. Even if it wasn't an arena tour. Your fans are already talking." He pulled out a phone and showed the designer a feed on Twitter.

The designer nodded and tilted the head to look at the phone. Taking it from Shou's hand, the designer thumbed through the feed before handing it back.

"See..." Shou chuckled and then the designer patted his shoulder. "Oh and thank you for Ko's mini costume. He looks adorable."

Ko took Katsumi's hand. "You want to eat with me? I start school tomorrow! But I get to party with the band tonight!"

Nozuma laughed, "Yeah Ko-kun. Your an honorary member of our band! So, you're Azriel-san. I caught your show in Tokyo. Good stuff."

Yammi smirked, "Yeah, I saw your show on TV. But Ko-kun's too young for the details men. So, I'll leave it at that."

-------

Izzy frowned then walked over and checked Akihiko out. "Where did he punch you? The stomach? Well at least he avoided your face. I'm not going to. I'm sure he said enough."

He paused for a moment then smiled softly, "The show was incredible from my perspective. You sang from the heart and I know that every song was meant for me. Although...I think that in an arena, you won't be able to put all of those together. I realized that the energy from the first half of the show was much different from your half. However, each act was excellent and I think Michi is going to be a real hot number for Ohayou."

"Mm....so what did you think of the show?" He walked over and snuck a quick smooch to Akihiko's forehead. "Thank you for such a beautiful album...I warms my heart to be able to hear it." Izzy knew that this album would have been release had he passed or lived. He was thankful he got to hear it with his own ears rather than capture it in the echoes from beyond.

------

-:{------------------------------------------------No Sir!
...Where you Lead - that is the Path I Follow.

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 7:39 pm

"I would love to eat with you, Ko-kun... but unfortuneately I'm not hungry. I had a huge New Years breakfast this morning." Azriel spoke with a smile before looking to Nozuma and Yammi. "Ah... yes I'm afraid my shows are a bit much, ne?"
But before he could say anything else, Shou's designer made an appearance.
Standing, Azriel walked forward to the mercurial man and his mystery genius. "I wish you would think of designing costumes for me." the bat spoke with a smile to the cloaked figure. "If you can make Shou-san look like such a gorgeous demon... I can't help but imagine how much of a devil you could turn me into with your designs." he bowed politely, though it hurt a damn lot to do so. "Azriel desu. But my friends call me Katsumi." the bat spoke with a smile.

User Image

Akihiko grabbed Izzy around the waist and pulled the man down onto the sofa next to him. For a moment he didn't say anything, just held Lucky close, stealing his own kiss to the man's forehead.
"Sit-ups will be a b***h for a few days." the musician teased, blue eyes focused on the man at his side. "I won't use all those songs in an arena. I can't. Too depressing. No... I think I prefer singing them for you anyway. As for the show... it went splendidly... Oh!" suddenly Akihiko let Izzy go and stared at him. "Your father. Have you checked the video yet?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:25 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

"Awh....But Katsumi-niisan I want to spend some time with you." Ko pouted and then watched as Katsumi walked off toward the designer.

Hiroki watched from a distance because Shou's elusive designer was a rare sight. He was even surprised that the person had stuck around long enough to grab a bite at the buffet. The person obviously didn't want anyone to know who he/she was and he wondered how this person would respond to Katsumi's advances.

Just after Katsumi spoke, the designer leaned down and cupped his hand close to Shou's ear. Shou's brow furrowed for a second as he stared off into space then refocused on Azriel's face with a smile, "My designer says it's a pleasure to make your... acquaintance. And appreciates you're interest in the costumes that were sewn for my show. My designer has heard of your music and finds it...interesting." Shou tilted his head and glanced towards the designer who nodded to him as if Shou was verifying that what he said was correct.

Then the designer leaned down again and cupped his hand close to Shou's ear for a moment and Shou looked like he was in thought once more before the designer stood again. Shou continued on to say "My designer usually doesn't works with other artists due to how intensive my own costumes have been. However, yes, if my designer did have time, one could transform Azriel-san into Lucifer himself."

Then Shou laughed, "Maybe I should request such a transformation." He smiled at the designer who shook a finger at him as if to say no! "Oh..I know. It's not in the schedule yet. But you made me an angel...so shouldn't I go to the other end of the spectrum?" Shou glanced at Katsumi with a polite smile. "So did you enjoy the show? Obviously you enjoyed the costumes."

It seemed Shou was fairly comfortable around the dark person hidden under layers of black material. It was seriously difficult to even judge what sex hide under all of it.

--------

"Yes, but you'll be doing those sit-up anyway because you need to get in shape. Actually, I had my secretary at Ohayou get your trainer lined up. He's coming to see you tomorrow to evaluate the damage. And prepare the plan of attack. My secretary said that you had to get your abs back into shape. She misses them." He laughed for a moment and snuggled against Akihiko.

"I think I want all of you in shape..." He licked his lips and then smirked, "And since you're going to be working out so much, your trainer's brother is going to be helping me get into better shape. So...while you're working out. I'll be doing the same. This is motivation for you...and me. I still like my nachos too much to give them up. And if i'm going to be on stage, I need to have a body that can commit to a full set." Izzy was thinking ahead. He had been motivated on the boat by Shou, who actually worked out regularly. But now he needed to keep up that pace before he became soft!

"OH...No I haven't even looked at the video! Do you know where it is??" Izzy ask as he pulled back from Akihiko trying to figure out where it would be. "The camera man has it?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 8:40 pm

The smile on Azriel's face remained. "Perhaps then I could schedule a costume far ahead of time then? One that, if given the time... could make me a splendidly beautiful devil?" He was quite serious about this. "Of course, as long as it didn't interfere with Shou-san's wardrobe. I must say that the cloak I wore for my recent show was most uncomfortable and very itchy. I'd love to have a new designer for my dark dreams come to life. Though, I'm glad you find my music interesting. Most people say they find it disturbing. Interesting gives me a little hope that you actually like it." the bat added before his smile turned into a smirk and he looked at Shou. "I enjoyed it immensely, Shou-san. Your performance was perfectly woven into a fantasy. I'm afraid your music and that of your rival is quite different though so it was very hard for me to compare the pros and cons of the performances to one another. The new stars were better than I expected as well, especially given such short notice." he spoke, being beyond polite. "And Ko-kun was fantastic!"
Katsu loved mystery... and having a shrouded man, or woman, standing there who's voice was never heard was easily a mystery that the bat wanted to solve. Patience and time...

User Image

"I like my abs too..." Akihiko laughed. "Does that mean I can walk into your office without a shirt just to harass your secretary?" he asked with a teasing wink.
That made him think back to the conversation with Hiroki in regards to walking through the office nude...
"Okay okay. I'll work out. You'll work out. Then after hours we'll work out together." he teased before catching Izzy's lips for a quick kiss. "Besides, I need abs that you can eat nachos off of." Akihiko winked once more before nodding. "Yes the cameraman has it. I'd have thought you to corner Yuuji about it now but... well we can look at it as soon as you get it so if you want to find it now..."
In truth, Narcissus was comfortable and just didn't want to move at all.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 07, 2013 9:27 pm

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The designer tilted his/her head a little obviously looking at Azriel but not saying one single word directly to the man before the person leaned down to again cup a hand to Shou's ear.

Shou looked down as he seemed to be focusing again, then paused as the designer pulled away. "My designer doesn't often fill outside requests unless they are in relation to one of my performances. However, if you happen to catch my designer while giving me a fitting, My designer might take your measurements and consider a design."

It didn't seem like the designer was willing to say no completely nor yes completely. It was more like a Maybe. The person underneath those robes had an intense passion to create incredible works of art in costume and Shou was a very imaginative canvas to work with. And this designer didn't seem to branch out to other stars, however, the designer's costumes made for Shou had been displayed at various venues with Shou's permission. Unknown but well known in the costume industry because many tried very hard to duplicate such works of art.

Shou was a little surprised that Azriel seemed so much...not scary goth this time. Their first meeting had been...odd... The dinner over the holiday had been ok even with Matsumoto Izo there. Maybe it was possible that Azriel was just a normal man with...a very big scare fetish. He wasn't sure. Something wasn't right but at the moment, Shou couldn't put his finger on it. Either way, Azriel was polite and this was appreciated considering Narcissus' early debacle.

"Thank you...it was really rushed. But the new stars performed better than I did on my first stage show. Tonight, I didn't even know if I'd have the right costumes. The Oni was ready but the English Duke was not. The Oni actually belongs to a different performance set that included the first song I did. But I wanted Ko to be able to play with me and he really likes the Madness of Duke Venomania." Shou laughed as he reached for his drink and took a sip, "It all worked out....my dancers were pretty good and fortunately we all knew how to do a common set of dances. Although, I'm not sure I'll be able to perform Kagerou in the same way within a different setting again. One cannot grasp the ephemeral dream so easily." Shou probably spoke of his eloquent partner for that moment in time. He smiled as if it were a distant dream. His designer was very talented in more ways than one. And Shou never questioned where, when or why as long as the magic came alive on stage.

"Ko is amazing." Shou agreed thoughtfully, "He's a very talented boy." Shou wasn't hiding that fact. He really couldn't anymore. "But tomorrow is a school day and he has to focus on that rather than music. I think this might be a bigger challenge for him than getting on stage in front of fans."

--------------

Izzy laughed, and poked at Akhiko's belly, "No...you can not harass my secretary. Poor girl. She'd wouldn't know what to do if you walked into the office like that. Mm...or wait. Maybe she would know what to do but wouldn't do it because it would be impolite." He shook his head and then had this odd feeling that Akihiko would do it anyway just to see what would happen.

"Two workouts a day?" Izzy asked with a coy smile on his face. "Are you sure you can manage two a day?" He blushed when Akihiko kissed him. "Oh now that is something I am definitely looking forward to...eating nachos off your abs." His brown eyes glimmered with all sorts of interesting ideas as he ran his fingers down Akihiko's chest.

He finally pulled away because staying that intimately close for too long might get curious looks if someone happened to step into the room. "I didn't corner Yuuji because I wanted to find you first. Actually I've not eaten yet and I should have something. I heard Ko-kun's tummy growling from a mile away but Yuuji had that well under control. Yuuji looked really happy. It was nice seeing him smiling."

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:15 am

Katsu had to resist the urge to giggle at this new development. "Ah... well then I'll just have to keep close tabs on you then, Shou-san." he spoke with a wink.
Of course he couldn't exactly follow the man around. He wasn't a stalker by any means. Well... except that one time with Hiroki...
"Perhaps I'll write something that really inspires the creativity of Fasshondezainaa-san then?"
Ah, one of Azriel's little quirks. Giving people names when he didn't know their name. Like how he had deemed Matsumoto's #2 as 'Shizuka-san' because he was silent. This being before the bat made him think about Shizuka's love for movement, for the vocalist had flashed back to that day when he'd peeked at the stage against Soto-san's orders... but of course the silent man couldn't speak and while Azriel hadn't actually heard the robed figure say a word... Shou had to have been hearing something.
"Ephemeral dreams... no... one can grasp them again if they know where and how to look. Depends on the dream... and the seeker too. After all, I think memories are ephemeral. If you can hold onto a pure untainted memory... the possibilities are endless. And surely that dance has become a memory etched out perfectly in the mind. All you need do is free it." Katsu stated suddenly, thinking about the musician's words. Of course the way that the bat's brain worked... he did have some untainted memories; some by choice and others by seemingly random acts of fate. Most were dark recollections of his own hell, but they were untouched by other memories or outside influences. A hell burned hard enough in his mind that it bordered on the brink of being a suppressed memory. It was why he watched the video of his hell. To remember. To keep the memory fresh and untainted. Surely the bat figured that Shou had the performance recorded... and thus the dream could be recaptured in it's pristine glory and remain an untainted memory as well. If it were performed again the lightning might be different, the sounds of the crowd off. There was a chance that a step wouldn't be done in quite the same way or that the fog didn't hide as much as it should. There was even the notion that Shou's voice might not hit the notes in the exact same pitch at the same time or that the band would be a bit off... but for the most part it would be an ephemeral dream recaptured and Azriel had no doubt that it would be just as hauntingly beautiful then as it was now.
Then, almost as suddenly as he'd had such a deep thought, Katsumi laughed softly. "I was never good at school so I do hope Ko-kun does much better than me."
He couldn't exactly say that there were kanji outside of his realm of understanding... or that he wrote in hiragana and katakana simply out of a lack of ability. No, he'd never been to school... but these men needn't know that.
Bowing to the assembled, Azriel smiled. "I think I'll go congratulate Narcissus-san on his performance as well. The dressing room you said? It was a pleasure to meet both of you," the young man nodded at Narcissus's drummer and guitarist. "And of course wonderful to see you Shou-san and to see Ko-kun again as well." then his dark eyes flickered to the robed figure. "I do hope I can light a spark of inspiration." the bat said with a smile before he glanced at Hiroki and started heading off in the direction of the dressing room.

User Image

Narcissus wanted to just grab those fingers and pull Izzy down on the couch right there. Then again, Akihiko was rather exhausted... and this was hardly a private setting... Heaven forbid that Shou or Yammi or Ko of all people walked in one them.
"Then go eat." the young tiger laughed, pushing Lucky off of him. "I'm perfectly fine right where I am." but then Akihiko smiled softly. "Yuuji is happy. He's partly why I did that, you know? But... we'll talk about that later. I'm sure my cousin is more than ecstatic to wait on the chibi hand and foot."
Leaning back again, Narcissus made himself comfortable one more.
He stretched slightly, yawning and closing his eyes. "I just want to lay here for a little while. I feel totally emotionally drained."

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:52 am

User Image

SHOU

Beautiful Dreamer

The designer nodded slowly to Azriel with a slight tilt of the head as if a little curious about this inspiration that Azriel would create. The designer leaned in and cupped a hand close to Shou's ear for a moment. Shou seemed to concentrate and then the designer pulled away. "Ah...Inspire me." said Shou with a light smile. "I believe that is a challenge for you. If you inspire my designer, maybe you will find a devil in the making. Not that you aren't already a devil on stage."

The designer squeezed Shou's shoulder and he glance over at the person who gently let go and walked away out the backstage door. Shou seemed to understand the gesture and continued speaking to Azriel. "Ah...yes, I suppose so. The memory has been forever etched...but if luck would have it, I would wish to see it live once more...However, the experience that I grasped today, won't ever be exactly the same." Shou seeme thoughtful as his eyes finally flicked back to where his mysterious designer had departed. Really, the chance connection with the designer and their agreement made had truly given Shou's fantasies the completing touches. He always wondered how long the designer slaved over these costumes with such precision, however, he didn't ask. All the designer wished for was these costumes to bring to life dreams of the performer on stage.

But Shou knew that the designer was a performer as well. The dance...wasn't of one that had been untrained. No, his designer had danced for him before when he had done a kabuki styled costume years ago. Such beauty there...and Shou knew that the person must have been taught that art from childhood. The movements were pure and picturesque. He didn't mention these things to Azriel because he kept the secrets given to him over the time that this person had been in his service.

Then Shou chuckled and looked over at Ko, who had walked up to them to get to his plate of food, "Hear that Ko, Katsumi-san wasn't very good at school but he wants you to do good. Take that to heart."

Ko's eyes lifted to meet Katsumi's "Oh? School sucks. Kanji is so hard! But I like math. Math is easy. I can do calculus and I'm learning statistics now on my Ipad. I don't really want to go to school tomorrow." He pouted a little as if Katsumi might know of a way to skip school.

"Oh..my..well Ko, Ishihara-san will surely be sad if you don't show up to class. You promised to try remember? The better you do at school the more chances you get to go on stage." Shou reminded and obviously Ko had forgotten for a moment.

"Oh...yes. That's right. I have to make good grades so I can go on stage." sighed Ko then waved as Katsumi started to leave. "Please come see me so I can show you the piano."

Hiroki smiled as Katsumi left. He had gotten food and stayed out of the way so nothing appeared like he was hovering too close. Although he wondered how a conversation between Katsumi and Akihiko would go...they were too much alike. He frowned for a second thinking of that possibility. Ugh.

-----------

"I will. I will. There's plenty of food! Are you sure you don't want something or are you going to nap?" Izzy asked as he glanced in the mirror to make sure no lipstick or anything else was upon his face or clothes. "Yes, I know but you still need to include others when you do things like that." he scolded with a wag of a finger.

"Yuuji is very happy and Ko-kun seems to be very comfortable with him now. So that's a good sign. Each day is a small step forward." Izzy said with a smile as he headed for the door. Then stopped and turned around, "Do you want me to view the footage with you?"

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 11:42 am

"I'm going to nap so let me know if you find anything on the footage." Akihiko replied as he moved his arms to rest on the back of the sofa.
He was so damn comfortable...
KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK
Blue eyes didn't even open. "It's not locked!" he called out.
The door swung open and, no doubt Izzy had to do a double take at seeing Azriel enter the room.
When no one said anything, Narcissus opened his eyes and blinked. He sat up then, staring at the younger version of himself it seemed. Dark eyes gazed back before Katsu put a smile on his face.
"Narcissus-san, your show was wonderful. Hiroki-san thought it'd be fine if I complimented the performance so..."
But Akihiko shook his head. "Come in. Close the door." the musician spoke, unable to take his eyes off the younger man.
Katsumi did as instructed before bowing slightly and somewhat stiffly. "Azriel desu. But my friends call me..."
Yet Narcissus raised a hand to stop the comment. "Katsumi." he finished the sentence, standing from the sofa and walking the length of the room.
It seemed as if, off to the side, Izzy was completely forgotten for the moment as both men stared at one another, neither backing down.
Suddenly, Akihiko moved. His arms went out and at first, the bat took a step back as if he would need to defend himself. But those strong warm arms wrapped around the lithe man in a tight hug.
For his part, Katsu was completely at a loss! Why the hell was Narcissus hugging him?! This was hardly appropriate for a first greeting after all and...
"I never thought I'd see you again." Akihiko whispered, holding his little brother close.
Izzy would've easily been able to see the confusion on Azriel's face slowly melt away. Hesitantly, the younger man returned the hug.
"Go...gomen... but... don't... don't squeeze me so hard." Katsu whispered with a wince.
Quickly Akihiko let go, keeping his brother at arms length. "Sorry... I just... I haven't seen you since you were a baby. I thought..."
"I was dead?" Azriel smiled slightly at that, tilting his head to the side. "I should be... but somehow... I'm not."
Narcissus shook his head, "But how? How could Izo hide you for so long? Yuriko and I missed you so much, Katsumi."
At this, the bat winced slightly. "I can't answer that but..." his dark eyes flickered to Izzy for a moment before returning to Akihiko. "I don't really remember much. Just flashes. I didn't know I had a family to miss."
Sighing, Narcissus glanced at his partner. "Could you give us a few minutes? Might want to let Hiroki know we're not killing each other." he added with a half smile.
His little brother...
His adorable little brother...
"You're much more handsome without all that makeup, Katsumi." Akihiko spoke with a wink and a smile.

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 580 581 582 583 584 585 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games