Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:44 pm
BaronVonKotsu

Hello~ Baron and how are you this day? 3nodding

bird lawyer

Im not exactly new int he truest sense of the word, but~ here's to Newbies!! xd
*Slams mug of ale to the imaginary table.*

I Tortured Sleep I

That's a couple of names, though maybe I'm just too lazy about changing mine. xp
Anywho from what i read action will be coming your way in kiri so you might not stay locked.

Lanfaer

When it comes to the noble breed of kugutsu users in this guild I want to build up my own style apart from theirs before I go on a soul searching mission to discover the varied masters and styles other Puppeteers ha e come up with. Then expanding my character point of view (let alone my own) from the interaction.

So let me settle my roots first then I'll shamble around to kiri and where ever other puppeteers maybe. Maybe make an "artist" club, get a Sasori...Deidara sort of dialogue going on what type of "art" is better. Just thoughts for the future, and it's looking bright.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:48 pm
Holy Rinaku

*walks slowly up and hugs*

It's been awhile Rin, how have you been?

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:54 pm
BaronVonKotsu
@birdlawyer I was in hidden villages at one point hello there.

Have you been in any other naruto guilds or just these two?

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:56 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Holy Rinaku

*walks slowly up and hugs*

It's been awhile Rin, how have you been?
Ive been surviviing. Got a job with a gaming company. Coming back to keep a character alive and perhaps enjoy some interaction.  

Pandora Green

Aged Gaian

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 5:58 pm
BaronVonKotsu

That's kinda crappy, I'm sorry.. o n o
Hey at least you're alive.

I'm doing alright. Just getting back in to the swing of things after being on a hiatus for forever.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:00 pm
Holy Rinaku

That sounds awesome, I'm working as Barista right now myself, but I came back to let out all the excess energy I've got in my head space. Helps balance out my days while I save up to make bigger moves.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:08 pm
HAHA YAY I BROKE TAKUMI AGAIN XD  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:16 pm
bird lawyer
BaronVonKotsu
@birdlawyer I was in hidden villages at one point hello there.

Have you been in any other naruto guilds or just these two?

More than a few actually. I've seen my share rise and fall.

@ Ad Reaper. I'm having a pretty good day so far.  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

Lanfaer

Aged Genius

8,075 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:21 pm
I am going to g. To Takumi and tell them to accept no more purchases in Kumos name unless it comes from the Kage. -_- this makes the village look like complete idiots.

As shown by Kiris scorn for it. And Sunas.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:25 pm
Lanfaer
I am going to g. To Takumi and tell them to accept no more purchases in Kumos name unless it comes from the Kage. -_- this makes the village look like complete idiots.

I'm new so would you mind explaining some of this? To my knowledge someone made huge purchases and now they are out of stock or something to that effect?  

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:37 pm
Lanfaer

To be fair, it wasn't actually the Kumo purchase that ran Takumi down, it was the Mysterious Person/Group purchase that followed shortly after. Me and Mam discussed this, the group purchased an array of ships, four class 2, and two class 3 ships. As well as purchasing multiple tonnes of Metal and Non-Metal materials. He just jumped that it was him because it was essentially pointed to Kumo being at fault because they were the only ones 'known' in what happened.  
PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:39 pm
BaronVonKotsu
Lanfaer

I'm new so would you mind explaining some of this? To my knowledge someone made huge purchases and now they are out of stock or something to that effect?

Takumi as a village has Limited resources at any Given time. We treat this by monitoring purchases and events transpiring within the village, when they reach a critical point, the village is running so low that they are in need of 'dire help' and while they will recover on their own after a set point, it creates missions to allow players to help, as well as making people practice in the Jobs system to create/mine/farm.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

GorthaurVonCarstein

Dedicated Vampire

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2015 6:46 pm
Wolfe Whitehorn
BaronVonKotsu
Lanfaer

Takumi as a village has Limited resources at any Given time. We treat this by monitoring purchases and events transpiring within the village, when they reach a critical point, the village is running so low that they are in need of 'dire help' and while they will recover on their own after a set point, it creates missions to allow players to help, as well as making people practice in the Jobs system to create/mine/farm.

That is fairly intriguing  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 11:44 am
Hey its not entirely my fault and those purchases wernt made in Kumo's name they were made by myurai for myurai's uses. His fleet is HIS not kumos XD  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
AandOE rolled 20 10-sided dice: 5, 1, 4, 6, 6, 2, 4, 10, 5, 8, 4, 2, 1, 5, 10, 6, 3, 9, 10, 1 Total: 102 (20-200)

AandOE

Captain

Star-Crossed Astronomer

17,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2015 2:51 pm
Vein rolling.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5813 5814 5815 5816 5817 5818 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games