Welcome to Gaia! ::

+ The Official 'Got Goth?' Guild +

Back to Guilds

Tags: goth, subculture, alternative 

Reply ~ Main Forum ~
--- C H A T B O X --- Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:16 pm
sad it doesn't snow enough for that here.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:19 pm
Hmm.....somehow throwing dirt clods at people just doesn't have the same effect... neither does throwing ice cubes.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:20 pm
lurichan
Hmm.....somehow throwing dirt clods at people just doesn't have the same effect... neither does throwing ice cubes.

hey, a good doirt clod war was all we had when ilived in southern california. don't diss the dirtclod throwing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:21 pm
And of course throwing malitov coctails and shrapnel is just kindof out of the question. cool  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:22 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

hey, a good doirt clod war was all we had when ilived in southern california. don't diss the dirtclod throwing.

I'm sure it's fun, I can just picture mothers having a fit over it, they don't seem to care about snow, but get dirt anywhere and they have a fit.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:25 pm
*sets out a fresh plate of cookies*  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:26 pm
lurichan
And of course throwing malitov coctails and shrapnel is just kindof out of the question. cool

IT depends on your definition of Shrapnel, I remember making Popsicle stick grenades and havign littl ebattles with them, it took well over 250 Popsicle/craft sticks to make a good battle, but it was fun, and just about harmless.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:28 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

IT depends on your definition of Shrapnel, I remember making Popsicle stick grenades and havign littl ebattles with them, it took well over 250 Popsicle/craft sticks to make a good battle, but it was fun, and just about harmless.

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^ I think it would be more fun to have to eat the popcicles to get the sticks first though.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:31 pm
lurichan

Now that sounds like a lot of fun. ^_^ I think it would be more fun to have to eat the popcicles to get the sticks first though.

it would have been , but at 5 popsicles per grenade it wasn't very efficient  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:32 pm
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Sounds like it should have had the little googly eyes included in it for varying sizes of debrie.  

lurichan
Vice Captain

Dr_lecter1988
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:36 pm
lurichan
Dr_lecter1988
lurichan

Sounds like it should have had the little googly eyes included in it for varying sizes of debrie.

they really would not have fit into the design, *shrugs* i mus tgo work on my english final now, I'll talk to you later. have a good night, if you get too bored i'll have my AIM running,  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 9:38 pm
*waves* have a good night, and goodluck with your paper. ^_^  

lurichan
Vice Captain

lurichan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2005 11:11 pm
*nibbles on a cookie*  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:20 am
*sets out a fresh plate of snickerdoodle cookies*

Not the most tasty, but definitely the best named.  

zz1000zz
Crew

Tenebrion Valefor

PostPosted: Fri Dec 09, 2005 7:23 am
eek I LOVE SNICKERDOODLES! *Mauls cookies* domokun  
~ Main Forum ~

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 579 580 581 582 583 584 ... 2614 2615 2616 2617 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games