Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:55 pm
Is the sound village just dead? I was peaking around but the latest post was in Jan. 3nodding

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:09 pm
bird lawyer
Is the sound village just dead? I was peaking around but the latest post was in Jan. 3nodding

Yeah it is.
I had my character Sonyo in there for a while but... I got bored of being alone after a while.
v _ v

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

bird lawyer

Friend

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 8:56 pm
I Tortured Sleep I

I keep hearing about people getting post locked and stuck training alone. e oe
When was the last guild-wide event?

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 11:09 am
bird lawyer
I Tortured Sleep I

I keep hearing about people getting post locked and stuck training alone. e oe
When was the last guild-wide event?
[/quote Im not sure when the last guild wide one was but I do know that were closing in on the end of a guild story arc.

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:03 pm
Azeiel The Risen

What guild Arc wold that be. Broad details please, I'm kinda scratching my head on the whole history so far since I was last here, but it seems like the last generation I was in has come a long way.

Also has Kumo just all over become post locked. Don't see much going on there. Still not gonna stop me from joining, butut Just wanted to know whats up.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:19 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

What guild Arc wold that be. Broad details please, I'm kinda scratching my head on the whole history so far since I was last here, but it seems like the last generation I was in has come a long way.

Also has Kumo just all over become post locked. Don't see much going on there. Still not gonna stop me from joining, butut Just wanted to know whats up.

Yea kumo is pretty much entirely post locked. Ill be bringing my kumo back into the city to try and get those locked, unlocked.

As for the end of the event. Were closign in on the end of the UHV arc which is kinda like a grouping of minor villages that hate the larger villages and have really op tech x.x  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:23 pm
Azeiel The Risen

So, like modern to Sci-Fi tech we talking here, or some kind of steam-punky blend thing?

Also good to hear you're stepping up to help out. I've got some idea's for like mini events just for in character development in the village.

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:26 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

So, like modern to Sci-Fi tech we talking here, or some kind of steam-punky blend thing?

Also good to hear you're stepping up to help out. I've got some idea's for like mini events just for in character development in the village.

With the kage on hiatus I can flex those advisor powers and try to make some stuff happen lol. As for the gear they have its like a mix between ninja stuff and modern tech. Like their guns use scrolls loaded with kunai instead of bullets in a mag.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:34 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Alternate Reality modern Tech, Cool...very cool.

Also do people make teams still or hasn't there been a collection of Rp'ers active enough to form one. Cause seen at my last go of this thing i can't remember many functional teams. (Well totaling the 3-4, if you count the teacher)

PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:38 pm
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

Also do people make teams still or hasn't there been a collection of Rp'ers active enough to form one. Cause seen at my last go of this thing i can't remember many functional teams. (Well totaling the 3-4, if you count the teacher)

Yea its pretty cool tech just annoying as hell lol.

As for teams there is one full anbu team which myu leads, and there is one genin team at the moment though nobody in the team is active.  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:43 pm
Azeiel The Risen
AD Reaper Elyse
Azeiel The Risen

Yea its pretty cool tech just annoying as hell lol.

As for teams there is one full anbu team which myu leads, and there is one genin team at the moment though nobody in the team is active.

~Raises hand with a silent cough~ ; w ; I is one of those members  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:45 pm
Azeiel The Risen

I wanna see if I and get a team of 3 going. Like two students and a teacher or just three students. I think it's always funner to have peers directly entangled in your life storyline when it comes to this guild.

Codekasu

Wait which team are you on, or do you have characters on both. if you're on the locked Genin team, welll~ my prayers are with you. sweatdrop  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:48 pm
Codekasu

AD Reaper Elyse

@Code Well there might be hope for you yet lol.

@reaper Well if code is down for it I can have myu train you guys ? Thats a three man team right there.  
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:52 pm
Azeiel The Risen

xd W00T W00T(Celebratory cry of things looking up)

I'm down with that if code is, and if not I don't mind sorting out recruiting another Padawan, Master Jedi.  

AD Reaper Elyse

Enduring Vet

Codekasu

Fashionable Prophet

4,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu May 14, 2015 3:58 pm
Azeiel The Risen

Yay all tho I want too switch rpcs for that village I'm down for the training >.<

AD Reaper Elyse

I was part of Sin's team but due to life schedule's and stuff our team has paused.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5807 5808 5809 5810 5811 5812 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games