Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shinobi Nations ( Naruto Rp Guild )

Back to Guilds

Gaia's most ambitious guild. Now updating! 

Tags: Naruto, Boruto, Villages, Ninja, Shinobi 

Reply [ Shinobi Nations ]
OoC| Chat Room Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:49 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
Mad Science
So I must ask, why do you feel that it's pertinent to put things into a generally detrimental tone or attitude when you post in the open forums? Why don't you channel your witty sarcasms into making a character that posts and do something more useful with our time than detract from our playerbase and infuriate those left to deal with you?

As much as I am an intellectual that can think and plan and make decisions based on rationale and logic, I am also an instinctual beast. My natural tendencies are to cause friction and conflict. I'm more likely to hand you a backwards compliment than I am to do anything else. I just kind of go with the flow and exploit whatever seems interesting to me at the time. And then I grow bored with it and move on to something else. I'm way better at being a sarcastic, narcissistic, deplorable shade than a compassionate, caring human being. It just comes naturally to me.

Per making a character..... Ugh. It sounds like such a chore for very little payoff.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 9:53 am
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science
Azeiel The Risen
Mad Science

That's vague as ******** class="clear">
So is the reason your in this guild mister chat troll.

Someone has to keep an eye on you guys and keep your shenanigans from getting out of control.
Lol bullshit bro you love seeing stuff get out of control its like food to you xD Tell that crap to someone who doesnt know better.

The discord you guys cause for yourselves is wonderful, admittedly. When it bleeds out into real emotions instead of being kept in an RP context it becomes even more divine.

However, I have become increasingly bored over the past months. I keep looking at the character archetypes in this guild and none seem to interest me anymore. I thought about characters, but they're all abstract concepts and conceptualized vagaries of possible variances between hypothetical characters. I do a lot of thinking about characters and very little actual doing of them.

Eh your trying to hard mate just pick something you like and go with it.

-Grabs him by the shirt collar.- I like too many things, Az. I just like too many things. -Stares at him intently.- You have no idea how many times I've looked at the classes, the skill sets, the types of character put into that approval thread. All the combinations and the hypothetical exchanges between existing characters. Branching paths. Too many uncertain variables. Not enough control. I've yet to capture lightning in a bottle and it's driving me mad.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:09 am
Mad Science
I'm way better at being a sarcastic, narcissistic, deplorable shade than a compassionate, caring human being. It just comes naturally to me.

By no means am I asking you to be compassionate, caring, or a human being. I quite easily see that you're a slick little sprite, given to baser tendencies and gifted with an intellectual bent, but what I am asking is that you solidly put up, or go out. As it stands you may sit there and think things over, relentlessly so, or not, but you don't actively put out anything that is overall useful to the guild. You do not play a character, you do not provide a good player experience with your witty and derisive snap-backs to people in the out of character chat, and you're not actively developing systems for us.

I wouldn't care if you managed to capture 'lightning' or a 'lightning bug' in a bottle if you'd just make a character and actively roleplay with said character. Instead we sit here and prattle back and forth over why you haven't and why you haven't for the last year and a half that I alone can think of.

As to it being a chore, it's part of the guild. We came to this guild to roleplay in the setting provided.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:29 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
Mad Science
I'm way better at being a sarcastic, narcissistic, deplorable shade than a compassionate, caring human being. It just comes naturally to me.

By no means am I asking you to be compassionate, caring, or a human being. I quite easily see that you're a slick little sprite, given to baser tendencies and gifted with an intellectual bent, but what I am asking is that you solidly put up, or go out. As it stands you may sit there and think things over, relentlessly so, or not, but you don't actively put out anything that is overall useful to the guild. You do not play a character, you do not provide a good player experience with your witty and derisive snap-backs to people in the out of character chat, and you're not actively developing systems for us.

I wouldn't care if you managed to capture 'lightning' or a 'lightning bug' in a bottle if you'd just make a character and actively roleplay with said character. Instead we sit here and prattle back and forth over why you haven't and why you haven't for the last year and a half that I alone can think of.

As to it being a chore, it's part of the guild. We came to this guild to roleplay in the setting provided.

So you're the one that banned me, huh? How interesting.  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:35 am
Mad Science

And you're wrong. I was actually not a mod at that time. I had lost my moderator position for a time due to being away from the guild, from Gaia even, for over six months back in October. I only recently got it reinstated. I'll say I'm not the only one with this problem with you, however.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:42 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
Mad Science

And you're wrong. I was actually not a mod at that time. I had lost my moderator position for a time due to being away from the guild, from Gaia even, for over six months back in October. I only recently got it reinstated. I'll say I'm not the only one with this problem with you, however.

Oh, boo. It was a shot in the dark. Oh, well. Tell you what -- I'll make a deal with you saucy moderators. If the one who banned comes forth -- quoting me in their reply -- and says it was them, I will perform the entirely loathsome task of making a character and actually roleplay with it. And if I don't stick with it, I will have at least given it the old college try. I'll then stop haunting the OOC and you can even ban me if you want. Sound like a fair trade?  

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 10:43 am
Well holy s**t, that imploded quickly.
*blinks in awe*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:04 am
I Tortured Sleep I

Don't worry about it Tor, it's not your fault. It's an issue that's been likely to boil out for some time now. So how are you doing today?

Mad Science

Or you could just give it the go regardless, there's no need for this middleground mediation. Either way if you don't the issue persists, and we come to an impasse.  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

der Haku

Business Tycoon

9,700 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 11:21 am
Wolfe Whitehorn
I Tortured Sleep I

Don't worry about it Tor, it's not your fault. It's an issue that's been likely to boil out for some time now. So how are you doing today?

Mad Science

Or you could just give it the go regardless, there's no need for this middleground mediation. Either way if you don't the issue persists, and we come to an impasse.

You're no fun. But I'll think about it -- for kicks.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 3:57 pm
I'm getting my second RPC ready.. and I'm stuck as to which village to send her too.. I'm stuck between Konoha and Kumo..

Koresephone

Winter Specter

22,900 Points
  • Rat Conqueror 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Battery 500

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:41 pm
Come to Kumo, always welcoming more blood sacrifices.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 4:51 pm
BLOOD AND SOULS FOR THOR!!!!  

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100

dreadno

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 5:23 pm
<< completely ignored. thanks azi. wolfe. feel so missed.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:20 pm
dreadno
Oh come now, you know how the Moderator job is. Gotta sort the Dread before you play with the 'No. How are you broski?  

Wolfe Whitehorn

Eloquent Elocutionist

10,100 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bloodsucking Bros 250
  • Citizen 200

Azeiel The Risen

Feline Pumpkin

5,425 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2015 6:22 pm
dreadno
<< completely ignored. thanks azi. wolfe. feel so missed.

Lol bro you know how often I look in this bad boy exactly NEVER!! XD WHat up mate long time no see.  
[ Shinobi Nations ]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5798 5799 5800 5801 5802 5803 ... 5906 5907 5908 5909 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games