Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple
Role Play Cantina & Chat - Everyone Welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:20 pm
Nia Phoenix
KAY!!!!! Be careful!!! Birds eat spiders!!!!!!!

Some birds eat some spiders.

Some spiders also eat some birds. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:23 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

OH! Don't eat the cute little birdies evil spider Kay!!! eek  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50
  • Determined Egg Hunter 150
  • Unstoppable Egg Hunter 250

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:25 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

gonk I'm definitely not evil and there will be no eating of SpiderKay or BirdFriends! gonk

You're so mean. crying  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:27 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

gonk I'm definitely not evil and there will be no eating of SpiderKay or BirdFriends! gonk

You're so mean. crying

muwahahaha (just taking out my frustrations at letting you talk me into all these games I'm doing so badly at LOL )  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:31 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You're so mean. crying

muwahahaha (just taking out my frustrations at letting you talk me into all these games I'm doing so badly at LOL )

Some spiders also eat small mammals, amphibians, and reptiles, among other things.

It it comes to my attention that, particularly in comparison to certain spiders... Nia is a small mammal. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:32 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You're so mean. crying

Some spiders also eat small mammals, amphibians, and reptiles, among other things.

It it comes to my attention that, particularly in comparison to certain spiders... Nia is a small mammal. emotion_donotwant

rofl ...don't even.....!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:34 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

You're so mean. crying

rofl ...don't even.....!

Don't even what? .-.

Nia Phoenix
well...they're very nice..and they try to be helpful (great for lifting if I can get any decent cargo) but...O the smell.....

Yes, but they don't have to be in the cockpit. Put them in the cargo bay or crew quarters or something. >.<

You've got 41,000 pounds less cargo than when you started, there's gotta be plenty of room.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:42 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

You're so mean. crying

rofl ...don't even.....!

Don't even what? .-.

Nia Phoenix
well...they're very nice..and they try to be helpful (great for lifting if I can get any decent cargo) but...O the smell.....

Yes, but they don't have to be in the cockpit. Put them in the cargo bay or crew quarters or something. >.<

You've got 41,000 pounds less cargo than when you started, there's gotta be plenty of room.

yeah...rub it in! blaugh I'll try, but they want to take turns flying the ship...the all want to be Chewbacca LOL

don't bring those drooly little spider jaws near me! evil  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:45 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

rofl ...don't even.....!

Don't even what? .-.

Nia Phoenix

yeah...rub it in! blaugh I'll try, but they want to take turns flying the ship...the all want to be Chewbacca LOL

>.<

Don't worry, if I wanted you dead, you'd be dead.
Or you'd be caught by complete surprise at some point in the future, alone, in the dark, and completely unsuspecting. .-.

So, nothing you could do either way. So it's best to just not worry about it, I guess. .-.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:47 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

rofl ...don't even.....!

Don't even what? .-.

Nia Phoenix

>.<

Or you'd be caught by complete surprise at some point in the future, alone, in the dark, and completely unsuspecting. .-.

So, nothing you could do either way. So it's best to just not worry about it, I guess. .-.

I know how you operate! *wags finger* I saw Harry Potter and the Hobbit - you spiders are mean!!!  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:49 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix

rofl ...don't even.....!

Don't even what? .-.

Nia Phoenix

>.<

I know how you operate! *wags finger* I saw Harry Potter and the Hobbit - you spiders are mean!!!

>.>

You're a meanie. >.>

Are you asking me to be an evil spider then? :/  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:53 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Don't even what? .-.

>.<

>.>

You're a meanie. >.>

NO No NO! but you were calling me a small mammal - I pictured myself on a platter with an apple in my mouth an a drooly spider clapping it's mandibles at me! emotion_jawdrop  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:56 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

Don't even what? .-.

>.<

>.>

You're a meanie. >.>

NO No NO! but you were calling me a small mammal - I pictured myself on a platter with an apple in my mouth an a drooly spider clapping it's mandibles at me! emotion_jawdrop

And I've done nothing to you, and you've tried to swat, stomp, and burn me. emotion_donotwant  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:57 pm
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

>.<

>.>

You're a meanie. >.>

And I've done nothing to you, and you've tried to swat, stomp, and burn me. emotion_donotwant

well - you're a big old spider LOL what can you expect...(but at least you're not a rat or a cockroach UGH! )  

Nia Phoenix
Vice Captain

Dedicated Wench

31,475 Points
  • Novice Egg Hunter 50

Kay9214
Vice Captain

Lonely Nerd

PostPosted: Wed Jan 08, 2014 7:59 pm
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214
Nia Phoenix
Kay9214

>.<

>.>

You're a meanie. >.>

well - you're a big old spider LOL what can you expect...(but at least you're not a rat or a cockroach UGH! )

So... You're just racist? emotion_donotwant  
Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 823 824 825 826 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games