Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[+][L-N+][P-UL] ~ SHOUNEN POP - 少年POP ~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Changes To The Thread...
  Read? -YES-
View Results

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Hand in the Cookie Jar 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 2:22 pm
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

"I'm not sure she stole his limelight. His voice is really astounding. But...her dancing is surreal. We need to find dancers like that. Well, as good as her. I mean maybe not Kabuki style dance but as skilled." Kaito commented as his eyes were fixed on the stage below. They really did have great seats and he was glad he had been invited! "Very inspiring. It's difficult not to be inspired. I love his costumes. I want you to wear cool things like that. Or at least as well made!"

The curtains raced closed and Shou rushed back stage racing around the band back to stage 1 while a tech behind the stage gave him a sword which he belted on quickly to the obi at his waist. The pinwheel was dropped close by Ko. He was followed by the dancer who moved quickly within the kimono finally reaching the stage.

Izzy ran from the dressing room with two 'girls' clad in kimono and masks behind him. His fingers were covered with makeup that he was wiping on a cloth. He was also dressed in a kimono, a wig and a mask. They looked like three girls right at the edge of the stage "Oh Nikki, I know this isn't perfect but I got the obi on right and Kayla is sashed in."

"It's fine, Izzy. Shou's going to do a dance I know so I can manage this. I never expected to be dressing in one of his designer's kimono or dancing with him. I'm thrilled!!"

"Don't worry Izzy, we'll do fine. Just improvise and dance." commented Kayla as she giggled from behind the mask. "I never thought I'd be doing this sort of fill in on the fly. Does Shou always work like this?"

"Sometimes Kayla. He just knows how good you are. And Nikki is a ham too. So it works!" Izzy smirked as he check the two of them over just as the music was about to start. "I've got my equipment..."

There wasn't much more to say but the girls split up from there as Kayla raced to the opposite side of stage 1 to meet up with the dancer from the previous song.

As soon as she got to the other side, Yammi gave the cue and a haunting sound filled the club as if the wind were blowing through, Suddenly as fast as lightning the keyboard struck up a crazy nightmarish tune.

Shou's lyrics flowed from his lips a totally different erratic dance as he gestured to the side and Kayla joined him on stage. Her pink kimono flashing as she spun and Shou caught her gracefully in a quick flash step dance. His nimble hands ran down her body sensually, as her blonde hair whipped around brushing against his shoulders. His finger reached back to pull her hair down as one of her legs slid past the kimonos edge. The intensity of the erotic song brought the club to its feet as the dancers raced in at a faster than heartbeat pace.

Kyou mo mata utsukushii onna ga boku no moto otozureru
Hohoemi wo ukaberu anata wa atarashii tsuma to naru
Kindan no akuma to no keiyaku te ni ireta kono chikara
Boku wo mita subete no onna wa miryou sare ochite iku

A beautiful woman has come to visit me again today
You have a smile on your face; I'll make you my new wife
I got this power from a contract I made with a forbidden evil
All women who look at me continue to fall in fascination

Josei wo miryou suru chikara wo te ni ireta
Otoko wa hitori sumu yashiki no chikashitsu ni
Ki ni itta onna wo tsugitsugi to tsurekomi
HAAREMU wo tsukuriageta

He gained the ability to fascinate women
The man lives alone in the basement of his mansion
He brings in the women he likes one after another
And has made a harem

Doku wo himeta RIBIDOO no aji tsukisashita yaiba no kairaku
Chi to ase wa majiri ai yagate murasaki no shizuku e to kawaru
Fuku wo nugisute dakiaeba genjitsu e wa mou nido to modorenai

The taste of libido hid the poison, the pleasure of the sword was thrust
The blood and sweat that blends together will before long change to purple drops
By throwing off our clothes and embracing each other, they can never again return to reality

At the end of the sensual verse Kayla moved to the right side and Nikki, dressed in a blue fanciful kimono danced in with a different style, he drift in following Kayla's movements at the start but by the time he connected with Shou's fingers tips they performed a fluid tango, while Shou's lyrics poured from his lips. This song wasn't an easy song to sing or dance to at the same time fortunately Shou's lungs were strong and he was sure of himself.

By the time Nikki had twirled to the back behind Shou, the third dancer entered. This one was the same dancer from the previous song, A fan in one hand as she moved like the ephemeral dream, his demanding fingers reached up and grasped the fan shut before he pulled the 'woman' roughly against him. Much darker and bolder movements came from the star as he spun with the 'mayfly' trapped in his web. Until she too was twirled off to the left side as Shou awaited his next victim like a spider in the web.

Moyasareta mukashi no shouzouga sutesatta kako no boku
Dare shi mo ga azakeri waratta ano kao wa wasuretai
Katawara no kawaii onna wo dakiyosete KISU wo suru
Kanojo wa sou katsute boku no koto baka ni shita osananajimi

I have burned the portrait of former times and abandoned the me of the past
Everyone would mock and laugh at me; I want to forget those faces
I hold the cute girl beside me and give her a kiss
She was really someone from my childhood who had made fun of me long ago

Aru hi wo sakai ni shite kunijuu no onna ga
Itsu shika tsugitsugi to yuku e wo kuramaseta
Aru mono wa nyoubou aru mono wa musume wo ushinai tohou ni kureta

One day, the woman bordering throughout the country
One after another, dazed, would leave unnoticed
People were puzzled by the loss of their wives and daughters

Yami ni somaru RIBIDOO no iro todomaranu mugen no yoku
Gensou wa subete wo nomikomi boku wa mou hito de wa naku naru
Kami ni sakarai daraku suru kore ga boku no nozondeta kyouki no night

In darkness dyed the colour of libido, the infinite pleasure never ends
Understanding all there is to the fantasy, I'm no longer what makes a person
Disobeying God with depravity, this is the night of madness I had hoped for

Upon this line, Izzy had his cue, carefully he walked on stage as a shy young girl. So thankful he was behind the mask as he did this part. His hands clasped in front of him as he walked towards Shou. Shou moved forward like a lithe cat ready to pounce upon the delicious prize. The confident smile on his face as he pulled the girl towards him.

Kyou mo mata utsukushii onna ga boku no moto otozureru
Saa oide boku no mune no naka odorou yo kono HAAREMU de
Chikadzuita anata wo dakishime hohoenda sono shunkan
Totsuzen no surudoi itami to chi ni somaru boku no mune

A beautiful woman has come to visit me again today
Come hither and dance with this harem inside my heart
I went up to and embraced you who in that moment smiled
And with a sudden sharp pain, my chest was dyed with blood

Suddenly Izzy stabbed him with a knife and Shou started to fall, Izzy's voice rang out as he pulled away from Shou's falling body while tearing off the mask and wig at the same time. His long braided locks fell quickly as he turned towards the crowd with the brandish now bloody knife in his hand. It was fake blood injected from the fake knife.

Kieta koibito wo sagashiteta wakamono
Ibasho wo tsukitometa akuma no sumu yashiki
Wakamono wa josou shite akuma ni chikadzuita
Futokoro no katana wo akuma ni tsukisashita

I was searching for my young lover that disappeared
I discovered her whereabouts: the mansion where a demon lives
Wearing youthful female clothing, I got close to the demon
And stabbed it in the heart with a katana

Shou's voice followed as he knelt on the ground, the other women started fading into the background as Izzy grabbed Nikki's hand and ran away off stage.

Doku wo himeta katana ga sasari
Boku wa sono ba ni taorekonda
Chi to ase wa majiri ai yagate murasaki no shizuku e to kawatte iku
Jutsu no toketa onnatachi wa subete ware ni kaeri yashiki kara nigedashita
Boku no koto isshun dake mite saigo ni yashiki kara deta no wa
Ano osananajimi matte yo

By sticking it onto the blade, the poison was hidden
I collapsed in that spot
The blood and sweat that blends together will before long have changed to purple drops
The spell was broken; all the women returned to normal and began to escape
I watch it all in a mere flash until finally they had left the mansion
My childhood friend, wait!

The last girl to leave, the dancer from the first song turned to look back at Shou then walked away off stage leaving Shou alone.

Mada kimi ni suki da to itte nai

I still haven't told you that I love you

His hand reached up as he sang the last word then fell flat to the ground as the curtain swung shut around him.

Once the curtain closed, Shou lifted upwards hearing the roar of the audience and his smile was broad while his eyes twinkled behind the half mask upon his face. It really had gone well for a make shift moment. He had planned to do this song with a lot less dancers but that one idea and all those extra costumes brought the music to life!

Izzy's heart was racing as he ran back on stage to grab the wig and mask. He was very excited by the loud shouts of the fans calling out wanting more. Yes, they would get more. Narcissus was up soon and he was going to rock the house! Izzy was so excited for this moment he couldn't hardly wait. They had all worked so hard to make this moment happen on a shoestring of tied together ideas and quick thinking.

He hurried over to Narcissus and smiled brightly, "You're up next. I can't wait to hear your voice....can't wait to see you doing what you love the most." His genuine words were filled with love as he gazed into those beautiful blue eyes.

Ko cracked his knuckles as he ended the song and glanced around at Yuuji. "Did it sound good? I'm thirsty...and I need to pee. Can I go to the potty? Oh...and I need Akihiko-niisan's music!"

------

Izo on the second floor stood close to the edge of the balcony staring at his star. All this for free....damn. Well the publicity would be something for sure. But still, that crazy b*****d would never get it through his head about how much money they could have made! Shou would never settle down or face reality!

Hiroki only smiled because he knew what was coming, they were expecting Shou to continue but now things would change....at least he hoped that was what would happen.

The rest of the Chairmen on the second floor did compliment Izo. His star put on a performance that would be difficult to forget with the ending being well deserved for the monster that stole all those women's hearts. He laughed and took the compliments with a broad smile before lighting a cigar. Yeah...Ishihara better spin this off really good for them. He wondered if the man had someone in the audience hidden and taping the performance. Certainly Shou would be getting a copy of this...and Izo wanted one for himself.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 4:33 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Strangely enough, Azriel didn't say anything.
Hell, even while Shou's second song was going through, he still said nothing.
At least not until the musician's 'murderer' was revealed.
How interesting...
The bat wondered how his brother had taken that little performance... and that thought brought a smirk to his lips.
"You know, Kaito-kun... my designer isn't nearly as good as Shou-san's... perhaps I should try and convince the man, or woman, to take on a second patron... hmm?" Katsu asked, dark eyes flickering to his 'date' playfully.
Before he could say anything else though, the lights all darkened and a video started to play,drawing the attention of those in the club.

User Image

The very second that Akihiko saw Izzy running out of the dressing room with Kayla and Nikki... a spike of hot burning jealousy flared in his chest.
His lover was going to ******** dance with Shou!
Seething, though seemingly perfectly fine, Narcissus watched the performance, arms crossed over his chest.
Yuuji took note of the posture... no his cousin was none too happy.
"Think with your head not your balls for once." Takagi said, standing beside the young tiger. "And stop looking like you just swallowed an umiboshi for gods sake."
Blue eyes flickered to his cousin, but Akihiko sighed and relaxed. "He's doing this for ratings. I get it. Doesn't mean I'm happy with..." suddenly the young Koyasu's eyebrows went up. "Well no nevermind. Not angry at all." he spoke, laughing in amusement.
Izzy had just 'stabbed' Shou after all.
THAT did a number for Akihiko's insecurities right there. After all, seeing his partner kill the friend/rival/man who Narcissus feared would steal his dear Izzy away... really was an dream worthy sight.

The very instant that Izzy was backstage, Akihiko hugged the man close. "You did wonderful. I have to run but... Yuuji recorded the second floor. You'll know what you saw after the show. And..." pulling back there was a smirk on the musician's face. "Aishiteru." he whispered before dashing past Izzy toward his place.

Yuuji meanwhile nodded, "Go potty and I'll grab the music." he said to the boy, carefully gathering the piano sheets and putting them in order at the keyboard.

It was at about this time that the video started playing. A video that was... well... maybe not quite what everyone expected...

Akihiko was sitting in a hospital bed. "Hey." he said, waving at the camera. "I'm sure you're confused and thinking, 'but we bought tickets to see you!' and some of you've probably left too which I can't blame you for. BUT... well this isn't a live video. It's um... Yuuji-kun I can't see the clock." the camera moved slightly. "It's just a little past eleven and you're probably seeing this well into the evening. As most of you know I've been under a lot of stress lately. One thing after another it seems. My manager, and yes this means you, Lucky-san, thought it best I get a few tests run. If all goes well then you wouldn't be seeing this video... or would you?" Narcissus smirked, shaking his head. "More than likely though I'm still in the hospital. Though I did sign autographs for all of you and believe me that took about an hour." he held up one hand, showing them an ink stain on his finger tips. "What I wanted for these small venues was to show you me. Not Narcissus but the real Koyasu Akihiko. Thankfully, Shou-san came to my rescue and performed for you all tonight. I hope you enjoyed it. Oh and I really hope you liked Lucky-san and Tanaka-san's performances too. They're under my wings right now so you'll definitely be seeing them a lot in the future. I guess I have all of you to thank for Lucky-san being on stage. Well, all of you and YouTube. You guys made him an instant sensation! My friends... you know, I was really looking forward to being on stage with them tonight. I might've pushed myself too hard but remember this everyone. We'll never know our boundaries if we don't keep pushing. Enjoy the finale and... well, maybe you'll be surprised after all, ne?" he asked with a wink, waving to the camera again.

As the camera's video faded... there was suddenly an ear shattering bang that resembled a pyrotechnic explosion. The music and lights were perfectly in sync, but the spotlight hadn't fallen on the man at the top of the steps JUST yet.
The moment the first syllable came from Akihiko's lips however, the lights went bright on him and there was an almost automatic scream of fan applause.

もう戻れなくて取り戻せなくて
失ったものが余りにも多すぎて
季節外れの雪が掴んで空にばらまいた
オマエの零した涙が粉雪に変わってゆく
きまぐれなその微笑にただ触れたくて

Unable to return, unable to take it back
too many things lost
I catch the unseasonal snow and scatter it towards the sky
The tears you shed are changing to powder snow
I want to touch that whimsical smile

許されはしない罪を繰り返して
たとえ地獄に堕ちこの躯を焼かられても
微笑をくれるオマエがいればいい
生まれ変わるなら寄り添う花に

Even if I repeat the sin that won't be forgiven
and descend to hell, my body burning
It's okay if you're there giving me a smile
If I am reborn, as a flower nestled close to you-

Narcissus sang with a passion he hadn't even shown the night before at the New Year's party. He didn't dance... didn't really move much at all except to hold the microphone stand close. After all, the song was about getting his feelings expressed... sharing that one single thought that had pounded in his mind like the tsunami which had nearly taken away everything he held dear.

ただ奪い合ってた憎しみ合ってた
あの時代の片隅で泣いていた
名もないオレにはただ眩しすぎる花でした
オマエの残した言葉が今も胸に募る
「未来のない世界などない...」と微笑んで

I was just struggling, engaged in rivalries
crying in a corner of that time
To I without a name, you were a too bright flower
The words you left behind grow stronger in my heart
Smiling "There's no such thing as a world without tomorrow..."

一人で眠れない夜はまた訪れ
たとえただ空しい結末が待ってても
オマエがいればいいただそれだけでいい
生まれ変わるなら寄り添う花に

The nights I lie awake, alone, come to visit again
Even if I'm just waiting for a meaningless ending
If you're here it's okay, just that alone is okay
If I am reborn, as a flower nestled close to you-

Lithe fingers grasped the microphone gently, blue eyes closed as his body forced every ounce of emotion into those words. The passion he felt... that he still felt... Akihiko wanted his fans to know it. This was him. This was the man beneath the mask. These were the words that were written about one man and just one man alone. And for just a brief moment, Narcissus looked off to the side, to the backstage area... and winked Izzy's way.

一人残され涙は枯れ果て
無情に季節は変わり続ける
思い出にしがみついても
あの頃には戻れなくて
終り無き哀しみ重ねて

Left alone, my tears dry up
the cruel seasons continue to change
Even if I cling to my memories
I can't return to that time
Repeating my unending sadness

大地は果てしなくすべては美しく
オマエが目を閉じた季節は過ぎてゆく
哀しみは今も消えはしないけれど
想い焦がれていた世界が始まる

The earth goes on forever, everything is beautiful
You closed your eyes and the seasons pass on
The sadness won't disappear, even now, but
The world I longed for is beginning

哀しみの果てにやっと見つけた
オマエという名の花を抱きしめた
やるせないほどに愛が零れて逝く
生まれ変わるならオマエのそばに

At the end of my sadness, I found it at last
I held the flower named you close
Till it makes me helpless, I overflow with love
If I am reborn, I will be by your side

You are the irreplaceable flower

The lyrics came to an end and Akihiko smirked at the audience, taking the microphone off the stand as soon as the lights dimmed to nothing and the last notes of the song rent the air.

The next song would have some wonderful light effects.

(((OOC: First song of the set is "Flower" by GACKT from the "Flower" CD Single. All the songs of this set are by GACKT, btw. Interesting to note... I have heard (though if it is rumored or truth I don't know) that this particular song was written about GACKT's guitarist and long time friend, You. Kawaii!!!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 6:18 pm
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

"Well, no...I mean..yeah..Um. Katsu, no one knows who Shou's designer is. At least that's what the guys in the studio told me. "So how are you going to get...him or her to take you on as a second patron? It's not like you can call the person on the phone." Kaito scratched his head and wondered how Katsu planned to manage it because the top billed star at Smash wasn't giving out secrets. "And Shou never reveals anything about the person according to the stage hands. I asked because yeah...I thought it would be cool if you could get clothes from that one. But...no one has any information."

-----

"He did! Thank you!" exclaimed Izzy in his excitement as he received a quick hug. Izzy smiled brightly with the loving word and watched as Akihiko ran to his place.

-----

Ko slipped off the seat and ran like lightning to the bathroom then came back shortly afterwards with a cold ice water bottle handed to him by the drummer. "I've got a drink now." he said with a smile to Yuuji as he set it down and did a few stretches by the keyboard.

When he saw the music, he scampered in to his chair and focused on the first song. "Oh...this is good. Mm...mm...Ok...this and this." His fingers played his lap as he read the music quickly. "Ooh...I like how Akihiko-niisan writes music. I can see his mind flow here...I can play this!"

His hands shifted the sheet music quickly through the rest quickly trying to take in what he could before it started. This would be a bit of a challenge for him because it was 6 songs he had not yet played but he was confident that he could!

"Hey!" said Ko as he looked back at Yuuji, "That's Akihiko-niisan's voice. But he's here. Oh...so that's the trick." He giggled finally getting it and continued to try and get all this sheet music in his head.

As the explosion hit the boy almost leapt out of his chair but then pushed himself back into place and his eyes shot back over the first song. "Oh no!" Fingers flew to the keys to catch the notes then he was off and running. It was a quick recovery and the boy was relieved that most of the music was still on the keyboard but a pile had fallen around his feet. He really didn't have time to reach down right now and pick it up.

--------

Up on the second floor Hiroki's eyes darted around seeing the reactions and smirking. Yeah they had tricked a lot of people but most were taking it well. He smiled at Azriel not sure he'd catch the star's eyes but then looked back down to the stage to watch the real main event.

Izo eyes narrowed as the stage shifted. Well that was a trick. b*****d. It was quite a change from Shou's incredible costumes and exotic storytelling. This was more down to earth...more like the man rather than the stage presence that had always stood there before. And even if he didn't care for Narcissus, his voice was well worth the ears listening.

-----

Behind the scenes, Izzy stood transfixed listening to his lover's first song. He had heard the CD. He had fallen in love with this voice what felt like so long ago. His fingers gripped the kimono wishing he had time to change but he didn't want to miss a single note of Akihiko's songs. Upon his lips was a smile as he watched. His heart pounded as he took in the words. These were Akihiko's feelings....open to all for once in his life.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 8:33 pm

"Easy. I'll get on Shou's good side. And even if I can't get his designer at first... I'm fairly certain I can convince his pianist, NAKO, to design for me temporarily." Katsu replied as if it made perfect sense. "Get on his good side and on that boy Ko's good side... heck even try and get on Yamada's good side... and I might just be able to convince Shou I'm worthy."
In fact, Azriel knew he could get NAKO to design for him because of the simple fact that the bat was going to make the blond's night life far more accessible in the near future. As a means of paying him back... the pianist would, hopefully, design for him.

But the music had started... and the voice was very familiar.
Katsumi's gaze narrowed. His brother had tricked his own fans... but why?!
What would be the purpose of making everyone think he wasn't appearing tonight?
If he'd been planning on being here then what the hell was Shou doing singing?!
Anger... rage... boiled in the bat's veins. If not for this trick, he thought, then Shou would've never taken the stage.
And if Shou hadn't been on stage... then Hiroki wouldn't have said anything about it... which meant that Katsu wouldn't have snitched to Izo and Ishihara would never have tortured the poor bat.
Did Hiroki know of the trick?

User Image

But Yuuji was right there to help his son. Thankfully the curtain hid his body from sight and he was able to pick up the pages and place them properly on the stand. But not all of them. He did the first three songs, because Takagi knew that Akihiko would take a small break to address the crowd after song three. The rest of the sheets he left next to the bench, ready to set those up when the boy needed them.

The music for the next song began as the lights played around the room, giving the appearance of the ocean. That eerie sound only serving to heighten the feel of being lost beneath the waves...
Until that base struck.
The lights began to slowly brighten on Akihiko once more and it was revealed that he was kneeling on the top of the steps, microphone in hand.

突然の出会いへの 心からの喜びと
「いつしか終わるかもしれない・・・」そんな感覚(きょうふ)に怯えてそして
瞳を見つめてた
何もわからずに

The joy from my heart at our sudden meeting says
"Maybe it'll be over before I know it..." those forebodings scare me
And then I was gazing into your eyes
Without understanding anything

どれだけの思い出も夢のような幻で
いつまでも変わることのない閉じ込められた君がいる現在(いま)も
瞳を見つめてた
何も変わらずに

They're not forever changing, so how many phantoms,
Like memories and dreams, could you file away
And now I gazed into your eyes
Without changing anything

Slowly during the first verse he stood to his feet, grasping the microphone in both hands as he began to descend the steps. With each line sung one more step drifted away. The lights were changing too... practically gone was that underwater tint, that sea green blue. Now there was a brightness like the sun rising on the horizon coming into focus behind Akihiko. It gave off the appearance of someone who was walking along the beach with the ocean behind them.

手を伸ばせば届いてた微笑みは儚くて
目を閉じれば腕の中で消えていく君を
もう一度抱きたくて
あの時、あの場所で出会ったことを忘れないから・・・
忘れないから・・・

If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is fleeting
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my arms
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...
I can't forget...

Narcissus' body exploded in the raw emotional power of the notes he sang. They quite literally ripped themselves from his chest as if they were the most painful things he had ever said.
As if they hurt him physically and mentally.
The band played the bridge and he carefully set the microphone into the waiting stand at the edge of the stage.

風の中で踊る君の姿は
光に包まれていた

Dancing in the breeze your body
Was being enveloped in light

君だけを見つめてた
僕は瞳を見つめてた
今も君だけを見つめてる
何も変わらずに

I was only watching you
I was forever gazing into your eyes
Even now I watch only you
Without changing anything

His voice was so soft... whispering words to the wind... to the ocean breeze around him. Again the sun was rising behind him. Each gentle movement of his body, every motion of his hands was almost feminine in nature. Those blue eyes closed as he sang... and when the words "kawarazu ni" left his lips, Narcissus was right back into that painful singing.

手を伸ばせば届いてた微笑みは刹那くて
目を閉じれば夢の中へ消えていく君を
もう一度抱きたくて
あの時、あの場所で出会ったことを忘れないから・・・
忘れないから・・・
忘れないから・・・
忘れないから・・・

If I stretch out my hand, the smile I reach is pained
If I close my eyes, I want to hold
Your vanishing body once more in my dreams
Because I can't forget that time, that place where we met...
I can't forget...
I can't forget...
I can't forget...

Each word was so carefully sung as mentally, Akihiko placed his mind back in Hawaii... as he saw that beach with his own eyes... felt the air and smelt the ocean that had stolen his treasure away.
Already the lights were changing... that sun fading away... the colors of the ocean coming back to swallow up the stage.
And byy the time he was singing "wasurenai kara", Narcissus had removed the microphone from it's stand once more and slowly, using the mic stand for support, had slipped to his knees. As the lyrics finished and the band played, he remained in that kneeling position, clutching the microphone close to his heart.
Then the lights dimmed until once more it seemed as if the stage were beneath the waves... and then... darkness...

(((OOC: Song used was "Emu ~For My Dear~" by GACKT from his debut solo album "MARS". The Mars concert is still, without a doubt in my mind, the best ever. SO MUCH EMOTION!)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:28 pm
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

"Ok...well that might work." said Kaito as he tried to figure out how all this would happen. "Well, if NAKO is looking to get more exposure he might be interested. So you want to get in good with Shou's nephew too. I suppose that is a good way to make the man like you if his nephew does. Not sure about Yamada-san, I mean he's a hard nut to crack. Really serious too."

Then Kaito's eyes gazed back at the stage. He didn't know why Narcissus had taken the stage after giving his apology but the music was quite good. Then as the man went into the second song, Kaito noticed that Katsu was very silent. Was he angry? "You ok? You want another drink?"

-----

Ko smiled at Yuuji as the man put the music in front of him. He appreciated the help but he didn't say a word and refocused on the sheets. There were many things he need to make sure got into the song from the way the score was written and while Ko wasn't one to take every note as what was in stone, this music had been written quite well.

His fingers tips poured out the music as if he had played it before. Ko played confidently because there was nothing to fear about the keyboard under his fingers or the music before him that was filled with the strength of deep emotions. He could have played like this all day with little breaks to the bathroom. But his tummy growled some as he continued on. He could forget that too for now just to be lost in the notes before his eyes.

-----

Izzy wondered as Akihiko sung the second song if they put every song that had been written from all the people who had been in Hawaii those days, what story it would tell. Every emotion from broken hearts to resolve to make a new world had been pour upon paper and spilled out of the mouths to meet the audience.

Each song was a window into the soul, and here, this song showed him the vision far away from the boat he and Shou had been lost upon the sea. Now he was on the beach staring out at the water. He could almost feel Akihiko's feet upon the sand and it felt like his own feet there.

Izzy wiped his eyes trying not let himself get sucked in to deep. He felt a hand on his shoulder. Turning he spotted Shou and then he laughed a little, "Hi...Shou. He's really changing...."

Shou smiled back almost knowing the emotions that this song was bring out in Izzy. He could only stand as a friend at his side even if sometimes he felt something more. That was good enough, they were safe in Japan...not on the ocean drifting far away. "Yes, he is." Shou answered back with a light sigh. A good thing for Narcissus...good thing indeed.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:38 pm

Black eyes blinked and Katsu looked at his friend. "Huh? Oh yeah um... another drink would be great... ginger ale..."
Okay so he'd been distracted. Once Kaito ordered the new drink, the bat addressed the other man's first question.
"Yeah, I"m fine. Just a little pissed that apparently Shou-san didn't need to be here... Would've made my day a helluva lot less painful..."
Of course he didn't exactly explain this... because he couldn't remember if he had explained it to Kaito in the first place. Thinking on it, he leaned over, whispering in his friend's ear.
"Asato-kun told me this morning that Shou-san was filling in for Narcissus-san today. I called Izo and told him... and that's what started this lovely little visit we had from the shark today."

User Image

From his kneeling position, Narcissus held the microphone still. The lights in the club changed once more to that of a beautiful blue sky. Slowly with what seemed the plucking of angelic harps, he brought the mic to bear, looking up at the 'sky' as he sang. It was meant to mimic how he had stood upon the balcony of that ruined hotel and grieved and worried alone. Then again, Akihiko hadn't really been alone... Hayato had been there as well... but the memory of the man was mixed with the shock and horror of what had happened on that small island that fateful night.

風の声を聞いた
夢の続きを知りたくて
誰も教えては紅
胸が赤く染まった...

I listened to the voice of the wind
And although I want to know what comes after this dream
No one will tell me
My chest is stained crimson.

君だけには分かって居て欲しい
還らなければ行けないことを…

I want only you to understand
That I must return…

Lithe fingers reached out to the 'sky' as the music hit a crescendo and Akihiko's voice rang out. At times it was almost as if he were screaming at the heavens themselves, trying desperately to get his point across to the denizens above.

この何処までも続く白い大地は遠く
もう張叫ぶ声はだれにもとどかない
この体の痛みを隠すように
空からの優しさにだかれ...

This endless white earth continues on into the distance
Already my screaming voice does not reach anyone
In order to hide the pain of this body,
I am embraced by the kindness from the sky

その瞳に移る月が奇麗で
たとえ夜が終らなくても...

The moon reflecting in your eyes is beautiful
Even if this night never ends.

この何処までも続く白い大地は遠く
もう張叫ぶ声はだれにもとどかない
この何処までも続く白い大地は深く
また落ちて行く僕は誰にも癒せない
その小さな体を包むよう荷
鶺鴒の優しさ二だかれ...

This endless white earth continues on into the distance
Already my screaming voice does not reach anyone
Deeply into this continuous, endless white earth
Again, I will be falling, and no one can heal me
In order to wrap this small body,
It is embraced by the kindness of the wagtail

He clutched at his heart during that last held note, fingers pulling on the shirt he wore. Narcissus' expression was one of deep pain. But soon the lines of his brow calmed and he almost sighed as the young tiger sang that song's final words. The lighting had mirrored a sunset. Once blue, then golds and reds and oranges, until now it was a deep velvet shade of night.

空からの優しさと友に眠って
大地のぬくもりに抱かれ...

Asleep in the kindness from the sky
And embraced by the warmth of the earth…

Not long after the song was over, Akihiko stepped forward. The stage lights went up and the musician smiled.
"Komban wa, minna-san." Narcissus spoke, stepping right up to the edge of the stage. "I seriously didn't think I'd make it tonight, you know? So the video wasn't completely a trick. We'd filmed it before my test results came back. ALL of you will be quite happy to know, I hope," at this he winked at the audience. "That I've finally been given a clean bill of health. Least ways cleaner than it's been in a while."

"We're sorry about your grandfather!" shouted one of the fans closest to the stage.

To this the musician smiled, "I'm sorry about it too. I think exhaustion from that tragedy played a large part in the collapse at my home last night which prompted this hospital visit. But really, I'm much better." he held up one hand making a gesture to indicate a tiny bit. "Well just a tad tired. It's hard to sleep in a hospital, ne?"

A lot of fans laughs and there were quite a few who agreed with him.

"So... while I'm taking this slight break..." an off stage hand tossed him a bottle of water that the young tiger deftly caught. "I'd like to thank a lot of very special people for their hard work tonight." Akihiko pointed up to the engineer booth. "Jaz-san's doing a wonderful job with the effects, ne? Everything my crew's been through the last week has been hell I think, but they've proved to me just how damn good they all are. Include my guitarist, Yammi-san..." at this Narcissus turned slightly to indicate the smoking man off behind him. "Yammi-san's really kept the band going and the poor guy got mugged this morning!"

There were a few shouts of, "Poor Yammi-san!" and "Gambatte ne!" from the crowd.

"Glad I was keeping the costumes comfortable and simple this time... and we have Nikki-san to thank for that. He even helped Shou-san out with the dance earlier. WHICH brings me to the fact that I can't begin to express how grateful I am that Shou-san volunteered to take my place tonight with only a few hours notice might I add. He and his nephew have helped us tremendously today... and it's Ko-kun that all of you have to thank for the gorgeous piano notes you've heard all night. He has worked harder than any of us, I think and after this I'm demanding the bar make him the biggest chocolate milkshake with whipped cream and a strawberry on top that they possibly can."

As fans, who knew of Shou's nephew, gasped and gaped... Narcissus knew he'd done it now. Then again, the boy's face still wasn't known to the crowd... and right now Akihiko wanted to keep it that way. Oh yes, he'd seen Izo upstairs earlier... he knew that it had to be irking the man like no other that Shou was being so secretive with his nephew. The boy wouldn't be able to hide forever however... they all knew it.
Course... both Shou and Yuuji probably wanted to throttle him by now.
Hell maybe even Izzy too.

"I can't help but thank my cousin as well, Takagi Yuuji, for being the most helpful assistant I've had in a while really. I don't think the poor man slept a wink last night to be honest." Akihiko winked at the audience, walking back and forth on the stage as he spoke. By now he was finished with the water bottle and he tossed it back off stage where a hand picked it up for recycling. "And of course to both Tanaka Michi and to my manager, Izzy Lucky for their extraordinary performances tonight. They did damn good for debut stars, ne? I hope you'll all support them in the future."

Sighing slightly, Narcissus looked up at the ceiling before focusing on the fans again. "So... I guess that about wraps up my intermission break, ne? I kind of wanted to just keep talking and talking but I'd better get back to singing before you start throwing plastic cups at me. This next song is called 'In Flames'."

As soon as he said this and stepped back, the lights went out to prep for the new song.

(((OOC: The song in this post was "~seki ray~" by GACKT from the "~seki ray~" cd single.)))  

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:53 am
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

Izzy wanted to be lost in the next song as well. Just gaining a bit more insight piece by piece into his partner's world. It was a very different place from the world he had known when he first met Akihiko. Although the more that he listened to these songs, he realized that many of them had a more somber and sobering affect. And Izzy knew these songs were just for him..just about Akihiko's world during those dark days. They melted into the depths of his heart and soul.

But while they were all meant to be sung together, Izzy thought they needed some lighter songs to break them up a little especially if these songs ever made it to the arena. Possibly scenery or explanation to help the fans realize what part of life this came from for Akihiko. However, he could see that the fans like the music quite a bit. And in the end, that was really all that mattered.

-----

"Ugh...well you know Hiroki-san probably didn't know that things changed." Kaito said as wiped his lips with a napkin. And that part seemed to be verified when Narcissus took his intermission and spoke with the fans. "Whoa...the guitarist got mugged this morning. That's so not cool."

As Kaito listened to the rest, he like the rest of the crowd was in shock about Shou's nephew, Ko. "Wait...that little kid is playing the keyboards tonight??!" His head turned to look at Azriel now realizing why the young man wanted to get closer to Shou's nephew, if Narcissus' claims could be proven true.

----

On the same floor ever chairman present listened to the statement and in their own way each one looked to the curtain that had been conveniently wrapped around the area of the stage that hid the keyboard. Genki's chairman looked at Izo, "Is it true? He's that talented? Is he playing tonight?"

Izo at first didn't answer because his eyes were zeroed in on Narcissus and then to the curtain in the back. SHOU!!!!!!! The man was angry because he knew that Shou had been purposely hiding it. The Doctor's experiment had worked in a big way! His eyes darted back to Genki's chairman and he smiled covering up his intense frustration in front of his peers. "Well, you heard it didn't you? Of course, he is." Izo covered up the fact that he hadn't been positive although he knew the signs from Azriel. They just hadn't seen it!

Oh Shou wasn't going to be able to hide this now. and the young boy hadn't been signed to Smash...or anywhere else as far as he knew. That would change soon enough...because not only he knew now. Every major label knew. Soon there would be offers from each and everyone. His eyes narrowed as he stared down at the stage.

Goshiro laughed and gazed at the curtain then at Narcissus. "He really doesn't know what he got Shou-san's nephew into does he?" Goshiro flipped open his phone and sent a quick text. "Now I have to wonder who's offer that child will accept. Mm...or should I say Shou-san?"

Crystal's eyes flicked from each of the chairmen then over to Hiroki. This wasn't the best of situations but she could tell that the Elephant of Ohayou also hadn't expected the reveal so it hadn't been planned. Each label in the room was contemplating their next move for the small boy hidden behind the curtain.

-----

Yammi smiled and waved at the fans when was mentioned and pulled out his cigarette for a moment. The rest of the band also took a moment to wave as did Jaz up in his booth. He made sure the spotlights flicked over to the appropriate members of the team then back to Narcissus.

Down on the floor one fan yelled out to Narcissus, "Show us KO!!! Obviously a few fans were skeptical that the young boy actually was playing. They could have programmed the music and Narcissus already had played one trick on them tonight, why not two?

"Show us KO! KO! KO!" The fans cried out to the star on the stage with a foot stomping rhythm.

-------

On the side of the stage when Narcissus did the big reveal Shou paled under his mask. "Did he just do that?" asked Shou in utter disbelief! "Does he realize what he's done?" Shou's brow furrowed and his fingers clenched tightly. This was the first time in a long time he actually wanted to scream and deck someone! He didn't ask me. I'm Ko's guardian....and he didn't even ask me! His masked eyes flicked to the second floor on the monitor behind the stage. Oh...god... He couldn't pick out particulars but he knew that the clumps of people up there were very interested in what was just said on stage. Then his eyes flicked back over to Narcissus on stage. That man was going to be able to rest easy tonight in his bed and probably cuddle with his lover! While Shou....Shou glanced at the monitor again. Oh no...he'd have no such gentle night!

If this had been the end of the show, he would have stormed out there as soon as the curtain closed and punched his rival!

As the crowd cries for Ko became louder, Izzy rushed by him with a small mask in hand, "I'm so sorry Shou! I don't know what he was thinking but I got a mask for Ko just in case!" He really didn't have time to enjoy Narcissus' words about himself or Michi. He was too worried about Ko's situation.

"He wasn't thinking at all!" Shou growled then followed Izzy around back stage to Ko's curtain.

-----

Behind the curtain, Ko was thrilled!! "WOW! They really like me! They're calling my name!" He bounced in the chair a little and tried not to knock any of the sheet music off the keyboard. He glanced back at Yuuji with the brightest smile, "I'm going to be a big star too one day!" But then he listened, "They want me to come out there? What do I do? Isn't the next song suppose to start soon?" The boy was tempted to get down from the seat and take a peek but he didn't want to miss his cue from Yammi.
-----

By the time Izzy and Shou got to the other side of the backstage, the next song was just about ready to start. Izzy was bending over in his kimono catching his breath while holding out the mask to Yuuji in one hand. "Dang...kimono are not made for running. Here's Ko-kun's mask just in case."

Shou's eyes flicked over to Ko at the keyboard and sighed in relief then he glanced at Yuuji uncertain of what to say. He knew one day, he wouldn't have been able to hide Ko but why did Narcissus have to choose now of all times to tell the world!! Without telling him...without telling Yuuji for god's sake! Without any game plan in place. Not that Shou was the best at planning, he was very spontaneous. Hadn't Narcissus been against the idea of making Ko a star so soon?

In flames...very appropriate., Shou thought to himself. Perfect timing Narcissus. If Shou hadn't known what the next song in the set was, he would have thought that Narcissus was purposely jabbing one at him!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:02 am

At first... Yuuji was floored.
What had Akihiko done?!
His son...
He had just...
As the shock of his cousin's statement set in, as the sounds of the crowd wanting to see the boy came through, as a child-sized mask was put in his hands... the man suddenly understood.
Akihiko was making a bid right there. The chairmen upstairs must have realized it... Hiroki must have realized it. Akihiko was saying, right then and there, that he held no qualms about showcasing the child's talents.
He wouldn't hold the boy back.
"Either my cousin's a genius or I'm going to kill him." Takagi whispered to Izzy before dashing over to Ko and carefully helping the boy get the mask on.
"Peek out before the next song but don't stay there too long. Just let them see." Yuuji spoke softly to the boy, urging him to hurry.
Back in place once more, he looked to Lucky and Shou. "Cat's out of the bag now and in a way I understand why. Akihiko just made a bid for Ko to sign with Ohayou by doing this. I know he's talked about it before but I also know he's wanted to keep Ko a secret." he was whispering swiftly, only loud enough for the two to hear. "Showing him to the world, him and his talent, makes it impossible for Izo to move against him outside of a contract now, especially with everyone knowing who he is. Damn tiger's adding claws to the peacock's wings with this. It also helps get rid of any suspicion as to why he's visiting so much. At the same time he's rewarding Ko for all his hard work today too. I don't like him being shown to the world... but it makes sense."
In truth, Yuuji wouldn't mind being assigned as Ko's manager. He'd get to spend more time with the boy...with the son that didn't remember him...
Maybe that was also why his cousin had done this. But that, Takagi couldn't be completely sure of.

Dark eyes flickered to Izo, watching carefully. For a split second he let his pupils focus in before looking back to the stage and giggling softly.
"Izo is so pissed..." the bat whispered to Kaito, having read the surface of the spider's emotions.
Katsumi wasn't an idiot. He wouldn't go digging. But he could also see the anger just under the skin.
"That little boy is a musical genius. His talents unnatural..." Azriel let that thought hang in the air between the two men for a moment. "Now you can see why I want to be friends with Ko-kun. There's much he can teach me... and perhaps... much I can teach him as well."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:59 am
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

Ko pulled on the little mask that looked like a white neko face, that matched the rest of the Kabuki masks that the designer had brought. He slipped off the chair and nodded as Yuuji gave him instructions.

Slipping off his chair, he hurried over to the edge of the curtain as they called his name. He then gripped the curtain and poked his head out.

"LOOK! It's a kid! KO!!" someone yelled from the audience.

"Is that KO?!" someone else yelled and waved. "He's so cute!"

Ko waved and pulled the curtain a little more so they could see the large older keyboard system he was using behind the scenes.

"There is a keyboard back there! Narcissus!! Is he really the one playing?! Why can't we see him play?!" another person yelled and several others hollered in agreement!

Ko glanced around wondering what he should do. "Umm.. HI!!" he yelled to the audience. "I'm glad you like my music." He could see Narcissus over there but he didn't know if he should walk further or stay by his keyboard or what. They wanted to see him play?

Yammi laughed, "Hey Narcissus...the Tot needs some help." He strummed a couple notes but made no effort to leap into the next song.

The rest of the band chuckled watching the boy's uncertainty.

The crowd was still hollering and Ko certainly didn't have a clue what to do with all the words being thrown at him!

------

Behind the curtain, Shou fumed. Maybe he could see what Narcissus was doing...maybe not. Either way, Narcissus didn't need to deal with the aftermath of this issue. And Shou was surprised that Yuuji wasn't more upset. Ok so maybe Ohayou was making a bid...but now everyone else would to...and it wasn't like a contract was set up in front of him!

"It may make sense but he didn't ask me!" Shou hissed under his breath to Yuuji. "If he knew he was going to do this he could have told me and you. He's not the one that's going to have to deal with the aftermath. I am! When I wanted to introduce Ko to the world, I had push back from him, you, and Izzy. Now suddenly it's ok for him to do this without even consulting me?"

Even though his words were but a harsh whisper, the word 'livid' was probably too short for how angry Shou felt right now. "I seriously want to know how often I have to either save his show or put up with his abuse, or lack of common courtesy?! I am Ko's guardian. Since when did Narcissus get executive decision over his well being? I could accept this from Takagi-san but he wasn't informed either."

Izzy reached over and put a hand on Shou's shoulder, "Relax...Shou. I know you're upset but Ko will be back over here soon. We will talk to Akihiko after the show and figure this out."

"Talk to him? And what good will that do? What will that change? It took a tsunami for him to change for you. What's done is done. I will just have to deal with it" Then Shou stopped himself. "I apologize Izzy. I went too far."

"I know. I know." Izzy sighed softly and gave Shou a hug. "You've got a good heart, Shou even if you're an impossible diva at times." Izzy knew Shou didn't want to hurt him. It was just his anger that bent him out of sorts. He had the right to be angry about this. Akihiko should have told someone.

-------

Kaito glanced at Izo then to Katsu, "If he's pissed then let's stay out of his way. Yeah well if the kid is playing like that so young imagine what he will be like as an adult. Unnatural seems about right". Kaito didn't know what the child had actually been through to realize the truth about Ko. " I guess I can see why you want to be his friend. ".

"So umm...who do you think he will sign with. I mean I'm guessing that he isn't signed with Anyone?" asked Kaito as the drink for Katsu arrived. He glanced back down at the stage to see the kid peeking out of the curtain. "Awh. That's cute. He must be feeling a little shy. He's wearing a Neko mask!"

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 2:01 pm

Yammi didn't have to say anything twice because as soon as Ko peeked out, Akihiko walked over and picked the boy up. With a smile he let Ko ride on his shoulders as he kept talking into the mic.
"He's done a very very good job tonight and I thought he should be rewarded for that job. It really isn't fair if I introduce the rest of the band and leave him out, after all." Narcissus was saying glancing up at Ko as he did so. "And allllll of you..." at this the musician pointed to the second floor. "I know what you're all thinking. You're going to give poor Shou-san a headache pouncing on him and Ko-kun with offers all at once. Doubt my fans would like that, doubt Shou-san's fans would like it either. Until Shou-san and Ko-kun are ready, leave them be. Court them when they want to be courted. I didn't reveal this chibi," he pointed at Ko on his shoulders. "So all of you could demand contracts. The boy earned it. So if any of you start harassing him, and yes that even includes you, Matsumoto-san... and you too Hiroki-san," at least Akihiko didn't say Asato for once. "then the second I hear of it I'm going to blab all over twitter about how you're cornering the poor chibi. Boy needs to have some fun, ne Ko-kun?" again Narcissus glanced up at the child. "Kids need to be kids. Ko-kun's helping out because he enjoys it, but he also has studies too. He's already up past his bedtime." Akihiko said with a wink, carefully helping Ko down off his shoulders. "If you want to, you can keep the neko mask on and play without the curtain, or you can go back behind it. Your choice, chibi." Narcissus said without the mic so that only Ko could hear.

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:01 pm
NIGHT IN THE CITY

The Club Comes Alive!

Ko smiled as Akihiko lifted him up and put him on his shoulders. He sat up there and stared out into the audience. Wow! There are A LOT of people! He waved at the fans and was thankful that he was wearing a mask right now because his face was blushing red.

He really didn't understand about what Akihiko was talking about with the second floor. So he just waved at people and they waved back at him. "Hi Minna! It wasn't like he could talk to anyone in particular because there were so many!

When Akihiko asked him about fun, Ko laughed, "Uh huh. I'm having lots of fun tonight too!" Then he looked up at the crowd and said, "Minna! Tomorrow I start school again. But I rather play music." He was sure to point that out and the crowd laughed because Ko certainly was like most kids in that regard.

"Ganbatte, Ko-kun. Study hard!" called out the fans from the lower levels.

"Did you play that music with the drummer on the break, Ko-kun?" yelled one fan from further back waving a towel around over his head so Ko could see him..

He landed lightly on the floor and looked over at the fan then patted his hands together, "Yes I did.It was too quiet in here so I made up a song. I like Nozuma-san, because he can make up songs too and join in on drums."

The he glanced up at Akihiko a little uncertain at first, "Ok...well..umm...they seem to want to watch." One of his fingers pointed over at the audience and mm...the rest of the band isn't using a curtain." His finger pointed back at the band. "Soo....I guess I can play without the curtain."

Everyone wanted to know what the chibi was saying to Akihiko however, it was hard to hear the little boy's voice at this point. "I better go back now so you can sing. I think you fans are nice. So we're doing your next song now right? In flames?"

When he heard the answer, he waved to the fans once more and scurried back over to the curtain then pulled it back a bit more so people could see most of the keyboard. He ran around the keyboard and crawled up on his seat then moved the other songs off the keyboard to pull up the new songs from the bench nearby. "Ok, I'm ready Akihiko-niisan!" he called out with the little mic to Akihiko's ear.

------

Up in the second level, Goshiro laughed, "As if that would stop any of us." He rolled his eyes, "So that means even you can't court the boy, Hiroki-san, Or does that just mean that you've already courted him and don't want to take the credit yet? Seems like Narcissus is already trying to lay a claim."

Hiroki's eyes narrowed because the young tiger would have to do something so brash in front of everyone and make him the target. "I'm sure you'll do what you want anyway, Goshiro-san. But as for courting Ko-kun, think what you will. I'm here to see my stars shine not to explain Ohayou's day to day work."

Matsumoto Izo remained relatively silence as he stared down at the tiger and the neko on his shoulders. He was certain there wasn't a contract on the boy right now. And he guessed that considering the boy's true origin, there would be several obstacles to work through. It still wouldn't be impossible to gain a contract he'd just have to gain it through other indirect means this year. Otherwise, one year wasn't too long to wait. Even if the boy signed with Ohayou, he'd certainly be Izo's one day. Because Izo planned to own Ohayou...next year.

Izo smirked and turned to Goshiro, "Narcissus never knows when to shut his trap. I'm getting a drink." He walked off to the bar and got himself a beer for a change. Yeah he was annoyed but this wasn't a loss. Not yet.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 3:11 pm

"As if I'd back down from watching him seethe." Azriel replied with a flick of his wrist. He stood from his seat once Izo retreated to the bar. "I'll be back." the man winked before making his way over there as well, new drink in hand.
"Someone's courting the child and demanding you not." Katsumi whispered, loud enough only for the spider to hear. "You're not seriously going to take his 'warning' to heart, are you, Matsumoto-san? Shou-san is yours... shouldn't the boy be yours also?"
The raised eyebrow though spoke of something unspoken.
This child was a product of the PIT now shown to the world. Surely Izo would want all his little experiments lined up.

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:07 pm
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

Izo's eyes stared at the beer as he raised it up and viewed it's color. "This is a fine beer. The perfect shade of gold." he said as he pulled the mug down to his lips to take a sip. He had heard the words his handsome son had spoken and wondered if Katsumi was trying to egg him on.

"Do you seriously think I'd take that to heart? Do you think any of them are?" he whispered with a slight hiss in return; his lips still had a slight white froth from the beer upon them. "Of course the boy should be mine. And eventually, he will be. His talents have still a long way to go...."

"I'm actually only surprised by how talented the boy is. No wonder Shou kept things under the radar." It was difficult to ignore such genius. But unfortunate that it had to happen to a relation of the Koyasu family. He knew Takagi Yuuji was quite aware of his son now. Impossible to hide. It would be difficult to grasp that child on a local level unless he got Ko to sign a contract. And still as young as Ko was, it wouldn't be legit without Shou signing as a guardian or Takagi Yuuji... That thought made his brow furrow. Takagi Yuuji...One year. Just one year.

Then he refocused on Katsumi, and the older man's mood had changed to more of a plotting and planning serious mood now. He knew exactly where Katsumi was going with this conversation. Ko was an experiment just like Katsumi. He was certain that there would be some bitter remarks within this conversation. No matter what happened in the future, he couldn't change what he had done years ago.

"So, ginger ale tonight? Mm...seems like a different drink for you." His eyes drifted to the glass to Katsumi's face.

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:17 pm

"I got s**t-face plastered last night and scared the ******** out of my pet... I'd rather not do that again." Azriel replied honestly, sipping his drink. "He came home to find me half frozen in the shower and very VERY pissed." the bat carefully swirled his glass, watching the ice. "Needless to say the past twenty-four hours have sucked all around. Especially this afternoon."
Dark eyes lighted on Izo but then Katsumi smirked. "Too bad you can't just take what's needed... Perhaps I should've picked a different pet, ne? As it stands... I took one that doesn't seem to be of any advantage to you whatsoever anymore. Or am I wrong on that?" he asked with a raised eyebrow, gloved fingers of his free hand tapping on the bar. "Too bad Ishihara-san will be busy with the kid from now on... you'll be stuck watching his talent bloom from afar if something isn't done."

User Image

Nileregwen DoUrden

Tipsy Sex Symbol

14,475 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Partygoer 500

Kaikoloren

Beloved Treasure

18,325 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 06, 2013 6:31 pm
What I want, I get...

No matter the method------------------------------------------------}:-
User Image

Matsumoto Izo

Chairman - SMASH

The itsy bitsy spider...

"Scared him? Mmm....then maybe you should stick to ginger ale." Izo responded and sat his beer at the edge of the bar. "Ah...I guess the day has been a bit unfortunate in that regard." Izo didn't go into Ishihara's visit. He was certain it was terrible. However, he doubted that it matched the Doctor's level of terror.

"Mm...no, you made the right choice. You chose him. And at that point, that was your first step to what you're becoming now." Of course, within his own desires, now Hiroki seemed like the wrong choice. Izzy might have been more valuable in the long run but then again, maybe that was a short sighted admission as well. Knowing what he knew of Katsumi, Hiroki probably was a match that was sustainable. While Izzy, would have brought the tiger down upon the bat much harder and faster. His son wasn't ready to push back others yet. He still had too many vulnerabilities as today showed.

"Your pet's value hasn't diminished. There are plenty of opportunities one just has to pick the right moments to grasp them." Izo picked up his beer and sipped it. "Yes...too bad indeed." Those words were said with the slightest of smiles just at the edge of the glass' lip. With Ishihara there, many things could be done. Many things.

"So, tell me, what do you think of Ko-kun's music, of Shou's music and Narcissus' music live. I'm curious to hear your opinion, considering I don't think you've ever seen any of them live. Well especially Ko-kun...because this is the first anyone has seen him....live."

-:{------------------------------------------------No matter the cost.

...Prepare to pay up!

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 578 579 580 581 582 583 ... 683 684 685 686 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games