Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplaying
School Of The Hidden Rose ((Threads affiliations up soon)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
  Yes!!!
  No!!!
  If i get a cookie!!
View Results

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:13 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Slowly she fell into a deep silent sleep. She wasent a person who snored or rolled over not when she slept good
he smiled he slowly climbed over her and went into the bed across from her and started to sleep

In the middle of the night Rina started haveing a bad dream. She woke up and sat up quikly breathing heavy looking around the room.
daisuke was sitting up against the wall of the dorm looking at her with some scared eyes "i.....i....i had a dream about my parents"
Rina walked over to him and hugged him. "I had the most awful dreem about you." She said
i smile and hold her "what was it" i kiss her head  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:16 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Slowly she fell into a deep silent sleep. She wasent a person who snored or rolled over not when she slept good
he smiled he slowly climbed over her and went into the bed across from her and started to sleep

In the middle of the night Rina started haveing a bad dream. She woke up and sat up quikly breathing heavy looking around the room.
daisuke was sitting up against the wall of the dorm looking at her with some scared eyes "i.....i....i had a dream about my parents"
Rina walked over to him and hugged him. "I had the most awful dreem about you." She said
"That you went out of controle and killed everyone including me, and no one could stop you..Not evan Atamous." She said tears building up  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:24 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

"That you went out of controle and killed everyone including me, and no one could stop you..Not evan Atamous." She said tears building up
he smiled then frowned "if i use it too much then it might happen"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:29 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x

"Then please don't use it anymore. I don't want my nightmare to come true." She said still hugging and staying close to him  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:32 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
"Then please don't use it anymore. I don't want my nightmare to come true." She said still hugging and staying close to him
he held her tightly kissing her  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 12:39 am
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Why do i have a feeling my nightmare will come true one day She thougnt as she closed her eyes not letting go of Daisuke  

xNaughty-Angel-Babyx

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:06 am
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Atamous
x-Shannon Yoon-x
Why do i have a feeling my nightmare will come true one day She thougnt as she closed her eyes not letting go of Daisuke
"if atamous keeps using it the same thing will happen" i hold her close shuddering a bit  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 1:44 am
Kira walks into the school and looks at the school building then walks into his dorm and puts his stuff down and wanders around the school while carring his blades on his back.  

DeDarkKnight

Aged Gaian

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:23 am
Amanda yawned."We almost there Soot?..remeber I want the school in decent view."He snorted flapped his wings once more..the large school coming into veiw...but not as close as his mistress wanted it."Here?.." Soot asked,and Amanda nodded."Yes..land here.Its a great spot."Soot nodded soon after and gliden down..

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:27 am
Jengal decided to leave his room, he walked out into the forest, not knowing what was in there  

Jengal

Newbie Noob

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:31 am
Shizuma stood int he courtyard playing his guitar with out the amp so no one would be woken up  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:32 am
He landed with a small thumb..just a few tree's rustling.."Thanks Soot."He lower his body and she unstrapped her bags,before hopping off and picking them up off the ground."I'll see you tonight kay?"Soots forked touge licked her cheek and she smiled."Of course Amanda.Ill see you then."The girl nodded ..and with her bag made her way from the forest and to teh school.

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:36 am
he kept playing without noticing anyone coming and going but didn't really care who watched and he just kept strumming out different tunes.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:39 am
She made her way out of the forest..looking around and making sure no one saw before crossing into the cortyard..She'd almost made her way out when."Ohph!...ow..."She groaned..lying on the ground...Amanda tripped over a large rock.  

l-PandaLoveButton-l

High-functioning Gawker

13,300 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Streaker 200
  • Mark Twain 100

Atamous

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2007 4:42 am
blackdynasty666
She made her way out of the forest..looking around and making sure no one saw before crossing into the cortyard..She'd almost made her way out when."Ohph!...ow..."She groaned..lying on the ground...Amanda tripped over a large rock.
shizuma looked over at her and just sighed and walked over to her and picked up her stuff and helped her up "you ok" he asked in a cold tone  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games