Welcome to Gaia! ::

Harry Potter Slash Guild

Back to Guilds

HPSG is a guild for the discussion and pure love of all things Harry Potter and slash! Join us in support of your favorite pairing! 

Tags: Harry Potter, slash, Potter, femslash, Harry 

Reply Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)
General Harry Potter RPG Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:31 pm
Padfoot rolled his eyes at the wolf trying to claw his way out of the trapdoor.

Moron.

He sighed and stood stretching out before going up the stairs while mentally making a list of everything to look out for in the morning.

Remus' shoulder would no doubt be dislocated, and those open wounds would have to be taken care of. Sirius wasn't sure how much the Centaur's silver arrow from earlier would affect the wolf's injuries--but he didn't want to risk anything.

He padded into the bedroom and looked out the window and at the full moon. He couldn't help the bark of laughter that left him as he thought of the muggles landing on the moon. Perhaps if he sent Remus to live on the moon--he wouldn't be a werewolf any more?

Shaking his head Padfoot snatched a pillow off the bed and dragged it back downstairs where the werewolf was. He threw the pillow down on the ground and looked up at the werewolf. He barked once and then collapsed onto the pillow, and watched the wolf tiredly.

Mentally Sirius groaned at the lack of sleep and food going through his system, but he sighed and got over it while watching the werewolf, deciding that if it got to a point where he couldn't bear it any more, he'd go back upstairs to find the bread rolls he had brought.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:45 pm
The Wolf looked up as the Dog barked, catching his attention. Growling, he set about pacing the floor, occassionally stopping at the window or door to see if he could break it down with force. It seemed to not be working and he was starting to leave bloody pawprints on the floor.

Snarling at this irritation, he paced recklessly across the room, knocking over anything in his way, including the lopsideded desk and a coat rack that somehow managed to have survived through the years.

He stopped for a moment to try and remove the splinters, succeeding but still winding up biting himself in frustration.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 9:53 pm
Padfoot jumped up and barked out at Moony as he tried to tear the splinters out. He knocked Moony's head away and pulled them out himself without pulling out as much flesh in the process. As he pulled away the last splinter he backed away whimpering lowering himself to the floor and crawling back forward, gently nudging the wolf.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:15 pm
The Wolf growled, pulling away from the Dog, leaving behind bloodied pawprints on the floor. He had been willing to let the splinters be removed but he was in no way going to tolerate the Dog being so close. This was mate but he was being expressedly forbidden by the Human from doing anything. Snarling had been effective is keeping the Dog away and he had been quite good.

But the Dog insisted on pushing buttons. First with getting his attention when he had been successfully ignoring him. He'd found it quite easy to get the Dog to back down then. The Wolf was frustrated enough being trapped in the house without human flesh, but having the Dog act like...like a mate! wasn't good for the Dog if the Human side of his mind had such a grasp on the mating habits of Wolves.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Sirius Black-Snuffles
Captain

7,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Voter 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:22 pm
Padfoot sighed as the wolf pulled away. Dejectedly he stood and walked back to his pillow and curled back up around it and watched the wolf closely. His eye lids felt heavy and he kept lifting his head and shaking to keep awake before settling back down to watch the wolf pace and bleed.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 21, 2005 10:30 pm
Watching the Dog return to it's place on the pillow, the Wolf returned to its pacing and pleased with the scent of blood in the air. It was a calming smell, though at the same time, it made the blood lust greater, urging him to make another attempt at the doors or windows. But, beyond that, the Wolf paced, occasionally growling lowly to itself.  

Ex-Professor Remus Lupin

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 12:52 am
The now burgandy coloured wolf lay on the once lush green shag carpeting, her newly grown claws deep within the wool. A single ear pricked up to the familiar voice and blue-chipped eyes gazes up at the young man. Panting heavily she rose onto all fours and, tail betwwen legs, approached the boy, lowering her head into her snout came to comtact with his shoe. Sniffing she caught the scent, lifting her head she gave a howl of recognition and leapt up, her front paws on the Harry's chest. Tongue lolling out she barked and returned the the floor, circling around the boy like she only just met him. Even though her actions were almost animal, werewolves could not say "Hello" so of course, Kathryn had to improvise.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2005 10:32 am
(You asked for it...Harry goes OC due to having to make him talk more for such a long post.)

Harry gasped in surprise as Kathryn leapt up to greet him. Tongue lolling, she fell back to the floor with a bark and circled him. "Suppose we could play tug-o-war until you get tired," he suggested with a laugh.

He had never had a dog and despite the fact that Kathryn wasn’t even remotely close to being one, she certainly fit the role at the moment. Body built slim and athletic likes a wolves, she was covered in dark burgundy fur, darker than her normal hair color.

Absently, Harry noted that, wondering if the same was true of all werewolves. He could ask Remus tomorrow if he was feeling up to being asked a couple of questions and Sirius, who seemed to have turned his mother hen instinct on high, would let him. Thinking about Remus had him wondering about the coloring and the fact that Remus' hair was, at thirty-eight, streaked with gray.

"Do you suppose that has something to do with the transformations?" Harry asked, crouching down beside Kathryn and scratching her behind the ears. He had seen Remus do this to Padfoot before.

"First sign of insanity, Potter," he remarked cheerfully, "talking to – no wait, that's talking to one's head...this is the second sign; talking to a dog…er…wolf."

He shook his head, studying Kathryn's wolf form. It was similar in many ways to a wolf's but for a few minor differences. The tail had, unlike a wolf, a fan of fur similar to a Golden Retriever. The paws were larger, and the claw far sharper than any normal canine's would be. The snout was longer and narrower than a wolf's and the coat, while surprisingly soft Harry noted as he ran his hand over the werewolf's back, was thinner than he had expected. All together, Harry could see why a werewolf and a wolf would be so easily confused.

"The teeth are a dead give away though, just like the claws…far to sharp to belong to a normal wolf," he explained to Kathryn. "I'd rather have a werewolf for a pet though. They feed and care for themselves and you only have to really pay attention to them one night a month. The perfect pet.

"Course, everyone would think I was a nutter," he said. "But, everyone already thinks I'm either a nutter or the next Dark Lord…I bet you've read some of the articles in the Daily Prophet going on about how killing the b*****d did something to my brain."

He shook his head.

"Don’t know why I'm telling you all this…I must be really boring."  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2005 12:27 am
Enjoying all the attention Kathryn lyed down, eyes closed, loving the scratch behind the ears. She felt a bit stupid to like this, I mean she still has a human mind, but it felt nice for someone to pet her. As his hand went over her back she realised that she only brushed her hair an estimate of 3 strokes this morning, it must be matted and tangled. Kathryn had to admit, the urge to scratch her fur was rising but she figured it would be rude.

"I'd rather have a werewolf for a pet though. They feed and care for themselves and you only have to really pay attention to them one night a month. The perfect pet." Harry commented. Kathryn nodded her wolfie head up and down to agree. It gets lonely when in werewolf form and Harrys company was a nice change to her routine.

Rising to her long-clawed paws she trotted over to area with plenty of toys and brushed and picked up a brush with her vicious teeth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 1:15 am
Harry took the brush from Kathryn's mouth, wiping it on his trousers before he put his hand on the handle. He wasn't really cut how contagious the saliva really was and with a few rather irritating papercuts that refused to close, he wasn't taking any chances.

"I feel like a girl," Harry grumbled as he began brushing Kathryn's fur, starting behind her ears and working down, stopping to untangle any knots he felt. "I hope no one walks in on this. We're supposed to be playing tug-o-war."

(Now back to Mirror of Maybe! heart )  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2005 3:45 am
"I feel like a girl," Harry complained. Kathryn attempted at a laugh from his wordsbut only managed to sneeze several times, she forgot werewolves couldn't laugh. Feeling embarassed, she lay down and put her paws over her snout. The brush was easily untangling her fur and was gently massaging her aching body. Once her fur was free off painful knots she would force Harry into a game of tug-of-war, that atleast was a lot more fun.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:32 pm
Harry sat back, content with his work and a bit annoyed that he hadn't found brushing a werewolf the least bit boring. "What time is it?" he asked, glancing at his watch. "Five after one. I don't feel very tired."

He sighed, lying down on the carpet, the brush forgotten. "Okay, I lied, I am a bit tired now."

(I'm pushing things forward because Rem is getting all RP lacking and bothering me...the dork.)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2005 7:59 pm
Regaining her composure after her sneeze-attack she placed a paw on Harrys knee as a thank-you for brushing her tangled fur. Breathing in his scent she noticed how fresh he smelt, even for a guy, which was rather astonishing. She took a mental note to ask him what kind of shampoo he used for the smell of that was sweet aswell.

'Girl! Stop smeling him! You may be a werewolf but that doesn't mean you cansmell him' Said a tiny human voice at the back of her brain. Shaking it off she looking at the dull gray numbers on Harrys watch. If it weren't for teh moon she'd be asleep now. Moving over to the toys she dove into the pile and scurried them around the room.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 12:16 pm
(Gosh...so sorry...I've been busy with work and everything...and...er...mostly a lot of work...and video games...I like video games... redface )

Harry smirked as he watched Kathryn dive into the pile of toys, scattering them across the floor. Curling his body slightly, he pillowed his head in his arms and closed his eyes. "I'm going to rest my eyes," he mumbled. "Just resting my eyes."

(Wow...short and horrible...I promise, I'll talk more...I promise.)  

Andromeda Black Tonks

Lunar_Blade

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 11:45 pm
Chewing happily on a squeaky bone toy she watched the older male bury his face into his arms. Poor thing must be tired. Abandoning her rather addictive chew toys she made her way to the towels, snatched one inbetween her long canines and, with much difficulty, threw it over Harry. Jumping up beside him shse gave him a a paw and bounced off back to the toys, were she lay upon the mountain with a wolfie grin of satisfaction.  
Memorable Threads (Now Open to Viewing)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games