Welcome to Gaia! ::

Legion of Helpers

Back to Guilds

Help for new Members and Friends for those who have been here for years a place to call home! 

Tags: Help, Friends, Contests, Quest, RolePlay 

Reply Legion of Helpers
New to the Guild? Introduce Your Self Here!! Post Here 1st! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Styrofoam and Gasoline

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:04 pm
Hey there! I'm LilyFire biggrin

I love making new friends and I'm happy to help others in any way I am able to 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:27 pm
Hey everyone, my name's Ian. I'm 16 and new to this site... i only do the puzzles really smile . If you want to contact me then go ahead smile

take care everyone smile  

GrubbsGrady

Kamuii1993

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 12:43 pm
This is KAMUII1993 ROCK ON!!!  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 1:12 pm
Hi everyone my name is Raven Ω, I am new to the guild and I love helping people and there are things though on gaia that I would like to stop like the hacking. I was recently hacked and it was difficult to get everything back. And well I can tell you that I am never going to get my old account back and I know it, that kind of makes me sad. But any who I love helping newbies and if anyone has any questions please feel free to ask me, and I like RPing so if you need an RP partner just let me know. I will rp through forum, PM or even email. Just let me know, also I do AVI art and art if any one wants any. Just send me a pm. I am glad to help any of you and thanks.
Raven Ω  

Raven0mega

Twiztidpiksi

6,700 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Signature Look 250
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:37 am
I started on gaia because my fiance liked it and now I help him. It is something we do together I a fully enjoy it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 9:45 am
domokun domokun im vinci.. im such a loser.. ahaha..  

vincikun

holyknight813

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 1:47 pm
hello all. im new here. and fairly new to gaia itself. i got introduced to gaia and this guild by staticpulse666. hes been helping me out alot. id like to thank him. and if youd like to be my friend then add me.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 3:03 pm
domokun pirate HI Im new Names Vandread just call me Van. Hope to make some new friends in this guild and learn moe about gaia. pirate domokun  

Banilito

5,800 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Tycoon 200

[Psychotic.Ballerina]

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 5:22 pm
Hey all. I'm [Psychotic.Ballerina], but you can call me Katie if you like.

I'm easy to get along with, unless you make me mad. Then I'm pretty hard to get along with. But I love making new friends.

If you want to know more about me, leave a comment or just ask! biggrin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:07 pm
I'm new to Gaia, and wanted to join the guild because it was featured on the site. I'm not good with forums so i may need some help =P.  

Asharev

Johndavis420

PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 6:26 pm
Greetings, im Johndavis420 and im new here  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 06, 2007 10:20 pm
Hello my name is Joleene but on Gaia I go by Ethney. I really enjoy role play and creative writing. Please check out my page if you'd like to know more about me. I really hope to make some wonderful friends and meet some awesome people.

Thanks..

Sincerely,
Ethney a.k.a Joleene  

EthneyArdin

jimsie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 8:55 am
hi im jimsie.i like beer and ska music.any of you guys playing monstersgame?  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:23 am
Hi i am new to your guild how can I help out and I used to do a newsletter for my work.  

the cop lady

durham1234

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 10:51 am
i just joined today
check out my profile  
Legion of Helpers

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 255 256 257 258 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games