Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Shounen Ai and Yaoi Guild

Back to Guilds

A Guild dedicated to discussing Yaoi and Boy Love. 

Tags: yaoi, shounen ai, boy love, anime, manga 

Reply [The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion
[-] Northern Flavors [P - 1x1] (WE'RE BACK, BABEH) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:50 am
Ducan was startled from his work on his silver laptop by a screaming Faye, foaming toothbrush pointed threateningly at him. His eyes widened and Lance cowered under the table, until Faye dashed to the kitchen sink and retching sounds were heard.

Ducan ran from the table towards the baker. "Love, are you ill?" he moved forward, pulling Faye back, feeling very worried. He had seemed perfectly fine last night. What could have brought this on? "What is it? A flu? Do you have a fever?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 07, 2007 6:39 pm
Faye continued to empty his stomach's contents into the silver basin. After a good two minutes, the baker sipped on some water. He could feel his stomach still churning painfully: "Ducan..." he rested against his fiancee, nuzzling his chest childishly: "I'm sick." He felt like absolute crap and wanted to be taken care of.  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 4:09 am
Ducan was worried. He swept Faye into his arms and carried him back upstairs, laying him gently on the still unmade bed.

"You are not going to work today," he said in a stern but concerned voice. He ran a hand through his love's soft chestnut bangs. "Do you want me to call your parents?"

Standing up, he opened one of his nightstand drawers and rummaged through them. He grabbed a bottle of pills against nausea, then went to the bathroom, filling a glass he always kept in there to gargle his mouthwash and filled it with clean tap water. He went back to the bedroom and handed the glass and the pills to Faye. Work on his laptop downstairs completely forgotten, Ducan climbed onto the bed and curled up next to Faye.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2007 12:04 pm
Faye didn't take the pills but drank all his water. He snuggled against Ducan, squeezing his eyes shut as the churning continued: "No, they'll probably figure out I'm sick and come check on us. But Mum trusts you with me, she knows that you'll take care of me." There was a pause for Faye tried to fight off the nausea and his suspicions: "I think...I should go to the doctor tomorrow."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 3:55 am
Ducan's face still showed his concern. "Love, are you sure? Is it that serious?" He put the pills on the nightstand next to the bed just in case and returned to his restless fiance. The sudden illness had him worried, and he simply wished to be able to alleviate Faye's pain with a soothing hand and soft words. If only his being had those healing powers.

"If you need anything," he murmured, "Anything at all, just tell me." He stroked Faye's hair, hoping to relax him.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 12, 2007 6:42 am
"Thank you Ducan. I think morning sickness is natural when you're pregnant." Faye said outright. He knew. It was just a feeling. Taking Ducan's hand to press his naked stomach: "You're going to be a husband and a father."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 3:50 am
"Yes..." Ducan lay his head on his own comfy pillow, rubbing soothing circles on Faye's belly, with his love's hand right over his, holding it in place. Then, all of a sudden, his belated brain registered Faye's last few words and he lifted his head and looked at him.

"What?"

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:07 pm
"I think...I'm pregnant...." Faye mumbled, twiddling his thumbs: "I have this feeling and lately I haven't been feeling well. But I'll go to the doctor tomorrow and check. I might just have the flu." He absorbed Ducan's body heat before coughing: "Besides, its not like we're ready for kids."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 13, 2007 5:24 pm
"Alright. I'll come with you." Ducan cuddled Faye to his chest, looking over his chestnut hair out the window. It was a bright and sunny day today, and he was glad he had let the window open for some nice, fresh air. It would do his sick love good.

"Are you sure we can't go see the doctor today?" he said after a moment of silence. His worry was gnawing at him, and he was afraid he couldn't wait to know his fiance's condition.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 2:28 pm
"We could. I should call him." Faye reached for the phone on the nightstand, punched some numbers and waited. The wireless phone had speaker so Ducan and Faye could talk:

"Hello, Jake Raymond, M.D. speaking."
"Hello Dr. Raymond." answered Faye.
"Dear Faye! How are you? Still wide in the hips?"
"Oh ho ho very funny! Actually, I'm calling about-well Doctor I think I may be pregnant...."
"...Faye, are you sure?" Dr. Raymond questioned, obviously speechless.
"I couldn't be more sure."
"Well, how long have you-"
"My fiancee Ducan and I have been going at it like rabbits."
".....Is he fertile?"

The baker turned towards Ducan: "Love, any...problems at your last exam? It may not be important but Dr. Raymond is very thorough. You should tell him about your medical history also."

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2007 6:14 pm
Ducan thought back hard on his last medical examination.

"I got checked two months ago," he mused, "As far as I remember, the doctor said I was quite... virile." He couldn't help grinning proudly.

"As far as my medical history goes, I have never had any lasting illnesses or allergies. Just a general phobia of sharks."

PostPosted: Sat Nov 17, 2007 8:14 am
"I guess we're not watching Jaws anytime soon." Faye joked.
"Well, Faye...Ducan you can come in today at 2. Is that ok?"
"Of course. Thank you Doctor Raymond."
"No thank you, Faye."

The baker pressed the speaker button again, leaning against Ducan. He bit his lip in deep thought. Part of him wanted the child so terribly bad that he would do anything. But, the other part of him loved Ducanand didn't want to rush. He told his fiancee this.

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:03 am
Ducan tucked his worried Faye perfectly into the circle of his arms and his head under his chin. He placed a loving kiss on his mop of brown hair.

"Whatever the outcome is," Ducan said softly, "We'll be fine either way. If you're pregnant, then I would be overjoyed. If not, I promise you that once we're married, we can try and have as many children as possible."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 12:54 pm
"Sounds like a good idea." Faye stretched in Ducan's arms. He was nervous. Yet those comforting words assured him that they would be alright: "Love, shouldn't we get dressed? I mean-" Faye bolted to the bathroom to hurl. After brushing his teeth and flushing the toilet, he collapsed back into the bed: "Yargg...stupid morning sickness..."  

TokiTokiBun

SilverMaple
Crew

Sparkly Lover

PostPosted: Tue Nov 20, 2007 4:44 pm
Ducan frowned. He hated seeing his Faye sick like this. He sat cross-legged on his bed.

"Love, you take your time getting dressed, OK?" he said, "It won't be 2 o'clock for another 2 hours. I don't want you to strain yourself."

[The Play House]____RolePlaying Games and Discussion

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 70 71 72 73 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games