Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Play
RP fight me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:19 pm
Ankuko stands up and forces the transformation to stop. "Master?" "How did you get my transformation to start anyway?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:24 pm
"you control me so Im a part of you" she whispered as Ketsueki worked on her wounds thinking about Kira "because you control Kira you control me" she said smiling up at Ankuko "but I wont do anything thats like that" she said looking away pouting and blushed  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:28 pm
"Kira seems familiar...but then again so does Ijin...I wonder why"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:35 pm
Ketsueki finishes patching her up "There all better" he smiles at her still smelling her blood on his hands "I know your a part of me, and why you wont accept Kage's help? He could have helped before I got there you know" Ketsueki hugs Hitomi "Don't block him out anymore, please he can help tell me you need me" he says slightly blushing thinking of how that sounds  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:38 pm
Hitomi's face went red making a fake laugh "okay if you say so" she said holding on to him not laughing anymore "I wont do it again"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:45 pm
"Thank you.." he whispers to her as she hugs him "Well, welcome to...my home.."  

ketsuekiookami

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:49 pm
Ankuko looks at the ground. "Ketsueki where are we?"  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:56 pm
"Thank you.." he whispers to her as she hugs him "Well, welcome to...my home.."  

ketsuekiookami

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:58 pm
Hitomi let go of Ketsueki and got up looking around at the burnt houses "what happened?" she asked walking around tears forming in her eyes  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:59 pm
"Migoto, this place is my home...where I was born...where I was taught...where I met Yojimbo...and where I gave my body up for this thing you see before you to get revenage on my father for burning my viliage" he says reaching for the ground and picking up the dirt and let it go through his hand as the wind blew  

ketsuekiookami

ketsuekiookami

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:01 pm
((Ketsueki go nite now sad sorry my parents starting to kick me off now lol sorry that I leave at bad times O.o))  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:02 pm
your father?" she said looking at the town crying she wi[ed her tears stopping herself from crying more "Im sorry" she whispered looking at the sky  

Pyra Lecter

2,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Ashyr Black

PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:02 pm
"Have I been here before?" he accidently thinks out loud.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 8:21 pm
(This will be my last post for the night lol) "Perhapps...this palce taught swordsmanship of all kinds its not uncommon that you came here once..it use to be a beautiful place with old tradations, and a sence of peace throught this palce, Yojimbo kept the town safe from most harm til he was called away for many months...my father as bansed and wanted to destroy this place even tho is wife was still here and his child he knew nothing about...I was the only one left after he used forbidden magic to waste this place..Yojimbo offered me this body so, I took it...please don't cry Hitomi.." (Also sorry this was long it just yeah need to be said O.o)  

ketsuekiookami

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games