Welcome to Gaia! ::

Oh My Gold! Polls, Contests, Give-a-ways & More!

Back to Guilds

This Guild consists of Polls, Contests, Events, Giveeaways and much more! 

Tags: Conversation, Polls, SonZack, Contests, Friends 

Reply Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]
YAY ANOTHER SUPER POWERED SCHOOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

add a poll
  >lokerruff<
View Results

I Am cool jacob

Dangerous Phantom

6,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 2:58 pm
Scanda came out the Library seeing someone with a Cigarette and decided to play a little joke he got a large amount of water outside the school and poured it onto the roof on his postion and the roof collapsed with the water soaking the person smoking.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 3:55 pm
Name:Yuzu
Personality:Quiet, has a temper, shy, talks alot when you get to know her.
Power:Can rip your body in half, slice your head off and all kinds of gory toture with invisiable hands on back.If you want to live you have to stay 7 meters away from me.
What I look like:

http://media.photobucket.com/image/school anime girl/sarah_phan/anime/1147596876_ereareyou.jpg?o=20

Yuzu was on the roof during class."I don't give a damn about this school....." She sighs and stares off over the city."My parents just abandon me and now I have to live with all this sh!t......At least it's better then the place where those people did painful experiments on me....."Yuzu started shaking and crying."God, I'm so glad I escaped......"She shook her head and wiped away her tears."I don't need this pain....besides they'll never find me.........."Yuzu looked behind her noticing and sign."Ugh, prom?"She shook her head again."Bunch of dumb idiots......At least I know what to stay away from tomorrow.....Other then that it may be fun........"She looked back over the city and looked down."How many stories is this school?"She thought for awhile and smirked."Since I have nothing else to do........"She climbed over the edge and jumped off.She swiftly landed on her feet and regained her balance."Well....."She said looking up from where she has jumped."That was fun....."She began to walk off.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Millionaire 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:05 pm
Cody was bored during class. Normally, he's the perfect student, but given this isn't the perfect school, and no one really cared if you showed up or not, he decided to take a break during study hall and try to heal his slightly broken powers and take a quick flight. He jumped out the window and began flying. "Ah.... this is nice..." He saw a girl walking outside the school and flew down near her. "Hey there :3"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:14 pm
Yuzu looks up with bored expression."Hello..........Did you jump off the roof too?If so....Was it fun?Yuzu shuts up."Sorry......"She looks down shyly.  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:20 pm
After a while, Jubei walked back inside the school and saw a someone with a cig in his mouth, and he was soaking wet. She went over to him.
"Are you ok?"
Her ears pricked up, and she looked up at the roof. There was a boy at the top of the roof.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:26 pm
The male looked at the female in silence, his eyes showed rage. His aura began to cackle with darkness and electricity as more people began to move away from him.

Rayn: "i'm fine."

He began to meld into jubei's shadow as he was using his powers to teleport to the person who got him wet. He steped out of the person who pulled the joke and grabbed them by the shirt and began to slam them against the wall.  

Rayn of the Twilight

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:29 pm
Cody looks back at her and smiles. "Not exactly... Wait, did you jump off the roof?!" There's a concerned expression on his face.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:30 pm
"Yeah!It looked fun!"She yelled with a smile on her face."I was bored out of my fckin mind!I wanna do it again!"She yelled running back to the school to climb the stairs leading to the roof.She finally got there and jumped off."WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!"Yuzu yelled, holding down her skirt.She landed on the boy who she had just met."OH NO!"She got off of him and looked at him."Are you ok?"  

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:34 pm
"Yeah... *cough*... just got the wind knocked outta me... you alright?"  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:36 pm
Uhhhhh, she thought as she walked away from the spot she was standing.
Jubei walked back outside and stood near the pond again looking down.  

XStarlight_DustX

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:41 pm
CodyDudeTm
"Yeah... *cough*... just got the wind knocked outta me... you alright?"

"Yes....I'm fine...."Yuzu tries to help him up."Where did you come from?"Yuzu smiles but then frowns at the stupid question she had just asked."Eh.....That was stupid.........."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:44 pm
"Naw, is a good question, there's plenty of exchange students :3 I'm not one of them... I live at a house not far from here, at least by my standards. You?" Cody coughs a little more and checks himself for bruises.  

CodyDudeTm

Desirable Fatcat

11,650 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Champion 300
  • Sausage Fest 200

XStarlight_DustX

PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 5:49 pm
Jubei held out a hand and water started to swirl up, changing into a sphere.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:09 pm
the male stopped slamming the male against the wall and tossed him to the ground. he began to walk out of the school towards the pond as he lit another cigg and began to smoke it. he glanced over and saw the girl from before. he thought maybe he should show thanks for being concerned. Rayn began to walk over to the pond and used his lightning to illuminate the water sphere so that it shone brilliantly.

Rayn: I just wanted to say thanks.  

Rayn of the Twilight

DelaDela

Hygienic Fatcat

5,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Millionaire 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:16 pm
Yuzu shifted her position."I................."She started to say, remembering the painful memories."I have a certain power......My parents abandoned me because of it.....I was taken in by scientests only to be tested on with painful experiments......They locked me in a cold cell.....But since I had learned how to control my powers...I broke out and came here to start a new life....."Yuzu looks down, wondering why her parents did that.  
Roleplay Portal [A New Kind Of World]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 66 67 68 69 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games