Welcome to Gaia! ::

Band Nerd Guild

Back to Guilds

The coolest most awesome most BAND NERDIEST place EVER! 

Tags: band, nerd, music 

Reply Band Nerd Guild
Administration Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DiddleFreak61387

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 9:59 am
i just want some gold gonk you are lucky with your cool aviies  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:02 am
RinoaHeartilly
Silver Gryphon
-_- ...

Um, most of "us Christians" do not put the reason for everything on God. If I didn't get a spot in the local orchestra's next concert, it's because they simply didn't need any more cellists, not because God has something else in mind. confused

Sorry to offend you?

Like I said, i have a friend who's a christian freak and so that's just the way she looks at everything. So, sorry. x____x

Sorry...I just get irritated when anybody treats religion (any religion) as an excuse. (The same is true for religious people beating up on atheists/agnostics. Why can't we just leave each other alone *_* )

(There's a difference between just Christian, and "Jesus freaks." I admit, Jesus freaks can be irritating sometimes. >_> )

On a side note: I LUV MAH KITTEHCAT. heart  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 10:17 am
Nintendo Punk 05

post lots? xd Have you changed your shirt . . . ever? I've always seen you in that same shirt. eek sweatdrop Plese don't hurt me

[edit]
on a side note . . . i swear we already had a thread about strange instruments . . . hmmm *goes dig through the foum*

[edit 2.0]
ah i knew there was a thread similar to it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=64741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
would those be considered the same thread?
i mean one is about marching with strange insturments and the other is just about strange instruments . . . hmmm well i let someone else decide. sweatdrop it could go either way  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 11:35 am
Masquanade
Nintendo Punk 05

post lots? xd Have you changed your shirt . . . ever? I've always seen you in that same shirt. eek sweatdrop Plese don't hurt me

[edit]
on a side note . . . i swear we already had a thread about strange instruments . . . hmmm *goes dig through the foum*

[edit 2.0]
ah i knew there was a thread similar to it
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=64741&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
would those be considered the same thread?
i mean one is about marching with strange insturments and the other is just about strange instruments . . . hmmm well i let someone else decide. sweatdrop it could go either way

I thought it was a repeat topic too...bleh. One of you other mods can lock it because I've been getting most of them lately. >_>  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Durza the Shade

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:45 pm
I'd allow it. The other thread talks about instruments too big to march with. The octocontrabass in the first post of the new thread certainly qualifies, but the thread is still general enough.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:49 pm
Masquanade
RinoaHeartilly
Masquanade
OMG I love the new donation items. xp heart

xDDD I just love the way your holding ur cat.

yeah i was either going to do it this way or where the cat is biting me.

lol like 3 of my friends that were here were standing right behind me and were crackin up at your avvy xDDD they loved it.  

RinoaHeartilly

RinoaHeartilly

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 7:54 pm
Silver Gryphon
RinoaHeartilly
Silver Gryphon
-_- ...

Um, most of "us Christians" do not put the reason for everything on God. If I didn't get a spot in the local orchestra's next concert, it's because they simply didn't need any more cellists, not because God has something else in mind. confused

Sorry to offend you?

Like I said, i have a friend who's a christian freak and so that's just the way she looks at everything. So, sorry. x____x

Sorry...I just get irritated when anybody treats religion (any religion) as an excuse. (The same is true for religious people beating up on atheists/agnostics. Why can't we just leave each other alone *_* )

(There's a difference between just Christian, and "Jesus freaks." I admit, Jesus freaks can be irritating sometimes. >_> )

On a side note: I LUV MAH KITTEHCAT. heart

Yes. She's a complete Jesus Freak and it gets so annoying cuz' she's never home cuz' she's always at church and she never spends any time with her friends. FOr about two weeks she's been planning to go to my White Day Party and then the day before she was all like '...Did you know that tomorrow is Good Friday?' and I couldn't believe it. x____x she didn't even come to my birthday. Gah.

Yeah, the cats are awesome!! xDDD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:14 pm
What happened? Half the threads on all the front pages of the forums are suddenly archived, and even though I can post, the pages don't update.

edit: The guilds are still working, though.  

Durza the Shade

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:21 pm
Durza- I have no clue. It's all glitchy right now. Probally building everything up for the Easter event so hopefully everything will smooth out.

Rinoa- xd xd I T3H W1NZ!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:38 pm
Masquanade
Durza- I have no clue. It's all glitchy right now. Probally building everything up for the Easter event so hopefully everything will smooth out.

Rinoa- xd xd I T3H W1NZ!

Wargh. Archiving errors. I probably have new posts in the G CORP info/fanthread but I can't see any of them. gonk

(The KiKi plushies look OMGSOCUTE when equipped on your head with a Flower Crown and a ribbon. heart Example pending.)  

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

Wildervast

Space Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:41 pm
*points at cat on head*

Look. She's hiding.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 25, 2005 8:58 pm
Silver Gryphon
Masquanade

Rinoa- xd xd I T3H W1NZ!

Wargh. Archiving errors. I probably have new posts in the G CORP info/fanthread but I can't see any of them. gonk

(The KiKi plushies look OMGSOCUTE when equipped on your head with a Flower Crown and a ribbon. heart Example pending.)

Yeah it's crazy about the archiving errors. eek sweatdrop

And the kitten plushies are cute. whee  

Masquanade
Vice Captain

iOggy

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 5:14 am
*blink* Where are all the adorable and cute kittycats coming from? *confusion*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 8:15 am
iOggy

They're this months donation item! xDDD  

RinoaHeartilly

Masquanade
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 26, 2005 9:47 am
RinoaHeartilly
iOggy

They're this months donation item! xDDD
whee heart heart  
Band Nerd Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 294 295 296 297 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games