Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Back to Guilds

Educational, Respectful and Responsible Paganism. Don't worry, we'll teach you how. 

Tags: Pagan, Wicca, Paganism, Witchcraft, Witch 

Reply Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center
Welcome to the Rehab Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Sun Sep 06, 2009 3:36 pm
Deoridhe
TeaDidikai
Deoridhe
I can build you one on Second Life, but my power outside of that is minimal. heart
I'm not on SL. I heard you ran into Cat of Silence there though.

I could take pictures of it. XD But yes, I know you're not on there. And I did run into him. He's such a goof.
I've been tempted to join. But I don't have enough time for stuff as it is!  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 8:26 pm
O Hai. I've just wandered in and now I'm lurking for a bit.  

Zoe Cakes

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Mon Sep 07, 2009 9:00 pm
Egil Skallagrimsson
O Hai. I've just wandered in and now I'm lurking for a bit.
Likely a good idea. Though the Chat thread is a good place to get to know folks.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 9:54 am
I'm new here and my interests are general paganism/neo-paganism but I also want to learn more about Slavic polytheism and some Hellenic too. I love all mythology but I haven't really picked a path yet. Mostly I'm going to just lurk here until I find a discussion I can join in.  

srivonei

Collowrath

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 6:19 pm
srivonei
I'm new here and my interests are general paganism/neo-paganism but I also want to learn more about Slavic polytheism and some Hellenic too. I love all mythology but I haven't really picked a path yet. Mostly I'm going to just lurk here until I find a discussion I can join in.

Welcome to the guild! Nice to see some interest in Slavic paganism - there aren't many people that come through here with an interest, I think.

Slavic paganism (specifically, dveviere), and Hellenism are my primary interests as well.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 2:43 pm
Collowrath

Welcome to the guild! Nice to see some interest in Slavic paganism - there aren't many people that come through here with an interest, I think.

Slavic paganism (specifically, dveviere), and Hellenism are my primary interests as well.

Yeah, I know the basics on it but I don't really know what information is accurate. So it's nice to see someone who perhaps has some of that knowledge.  

srivonei

lexipthemudkip

6,200 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:39 pm
Ello! I just joined. My interests in paganism are largely unspecific, unfortunately. I'm still in the research phase, for the most part, looking to see what calls to me and all that jazz. I've been looking at mostly Egyptian stuff and Wicca, though I've recently sparked an interest in Chaos magic. Who knows where I'll end up? The path has proven to be rather interesting so far, though. biggrin

Hope to discuss stuff with you soon! *waves*  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 6:14 pm
Welcome ^.^  

Violet Song jat Shariff
Crew

Resilient Raider

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:48 pm
Hey,
I'm Mandy.
I've been studing Wicca for about a year now. I've been looking most at Solitary Praticing as there isn't any other like minded people around me and its not excatly accpeted around here.
Though I pratice alone I still believe I'm Wiccan and due to the fact that many places have given me reason to think so I'll not accpet anything otherwise.
Thank you for accepting my request.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 12:56 pm
redtearsblackwings

Though I pratice alone I still believe I'm Wiccan
What do you base this belief on?  

TeaDidikai

redtearsblackwings

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:05 pm
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

Though I pratice alone I still believe I'm Wiccan
What do you base this belief on?

I base it on the fact that I still have the same believe system, I do the same riturals, have the same Sabbits. Follow the same Rede, have the same amount of mental training, same Diviation and if you can't accpect that I'd really like it if you could stop baduring me about it.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:16 pm
redtearsblackwings

I base it on the fact that I still have the same believe system,
Wica isn't about Beliefs, it's about practice.
Quote:

I do the same riturals, have the same Sabbits.
Sabbats. And who is flogging you and having ritualistic sex with you if you're practicing alone?
Quote:

Follow the same Rede,
The rede is advice- it is disregarded as appropriate.
Quote:

have the same amount of mental training,
Why is it that someone who has been studying for under a year has the same amount of training as a Witch Queen of thirty years?
Quote:

same Diviation
What divination would that be?

Quote:
and if you can't accpect that I'd really like it if you could stop baduring me about it.
This is a rehabilitation guild. It looks like you need to have your assumptions challenged and do a bit of serious learning.  

TeaDidikai

Aino Ailill

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:33 pm
Witch Queen?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:45 pm
TeaDidikai
redtearsblackwings

I base it on the fact that I still have the same believe system,
Wica isn't about Beliefs, it's about practice.
Quote:

I do the same riturals, have the same Sabbits.
Sabbats. And who is flogging you and having ritualistic sex with you if you're practicing alone?
Quote:

Follow the same Rede,
The rede is advice- it is disregarded as appropriate.
Quote:

have the same amount of mental training,
Why is it that someone who has been studying for under a year has the same amount of training as a Witch Queen of thirty years?
Quote:

same Diviation
What divination would that be?

Quote:
and if you can't accpect that I'd really like it if you could stop baduring me about it.
This is a rehabilitation guild. It looks like you need to have your assumptions challenged and do a bit of serious learning.

You obvously have nothing better to do then piss people off and become very annoying.
And yes my frined has been traing for 30 years. He was brought up in a Wiccan family.
Also right now at 16 years of age, I'm steeing clear of any sexaul act. But that dosn't mean that there isn't other things that I can pratice.
And you're not challenging you're jsut bitching and beating and I dont need to put up with that from you. Besides I have no way of knowing that you're truthful or out to help. And you actions don't convey anything in which I would want to have anything to do with you. So I'd really like it if you could leave me alone. I have no wish to learn anything for some cold, hash heartless btich like you.  

redtearsblackwings

TeaDidikai

PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 1:52 pm
Aino Ailill
Witch Queen?
A high priestess who has hived off three or more covens.  
Pagan Fluffy Rehabilitation Center

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 86 87 88 89 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games