Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yu Yu Hakusho When Parody takes over

Back to Guilds

What happens when Yu Yu Hakusho and Parody mix? Many Fun Stories 

Tags: Parody, Yu Yu Hakusho, Yusuke, Kurama, Hiei 

Reply Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...
Tales Of The Silhouette King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:44 am
Kazu moved changing in his room and glanced around, he wasn’t moving but just over looking and didn’t show any emotion. He did notice that one more spot hasn’t been touched and he knew it wasn’t going to get found. He shifted pulling his hair back going tie it up before he stretched as he wore tan cargo pants that. Bunched at the knee with a white tank top. He stopped and looked at his arms before he pulled his top off and put on a long sleeve shirt to hide his arms. He moved walking back out of his room and started to organize his now messy place. “ I don’t want to see them. I’ll just clean my shop that Akuro and Isuna left a mess...”he said and glanced to the side.

“Mother, there is no more places. By the look of the best Akuro and Isuna found every last one. Even the stuff I was holding for the supplier that I was running. So sit down and rest like Isuna said too” He said with a sigh and moved to reach for something but his hand gave up and he pulled his arm back and cradled it.

Akuro moved walking with Isuna and crossed his arms as they walked. “ I didn’t think Kazuhiro had that much in that small shop. Like I didn’t think he had that much let alone was using that much...he seemed pretty normal and level headed...” Akuro said with a sigh.

Jen shifted and rubbed his arm trying to think before looking at Iaffrette and shrugged. “ It’s okay, but thank you. Will take our hunting somewhere else and give you proper space....again sorry about that Miss Sayuri.” Jen said moving to take a step back.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:20 am
Neko looked up, and shook her head. "I'll rest when I'm done. Sleeping is a bit of problem at the moment." She admitted, running her hand through her hair and walking over to sit down at the table in the kitchen instead. She tapped her claws on the table a moment, thinking. "Can I ask how long this has been going on...and why you started?" She asked, looking over at him

Iaffrette nodded and gave a slight bow of her head. "Our apologies." She said before finally turning to walk with Jencho.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:34 am
Kazu shifted walking into the kitchen and pulled down two mugs putting them on the table before going to boil water. He kicked the ground with the toe of his foot trying to think. He shrugged a little and looked at her moving to dig around for tea. “ 7 years at this point. Right around the time you left. Able did some pretty ******** up s**t. I tried to off myself then too but Sayuri kept me from dying” He said and moved pouring the hot water in the mugs. “ the drugs just numb the pain for a bit and I focus better on them. The make me feel things I can’t feel normally” kazu said and moved grabbing cream and sugar and different packs of tea. “ I don’t have coffee, sorry.” He added as he sat down.

Jen shifted moving to leave with Iaffrette and rubbed his arm again and kept walking with her. “ sorry I didn’t realize this was a water grove. Maybe we should head back into the market? I can show you around” Jen said as they walked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 3:19 pm
She took the mug and picked a tea bag, dropping it in the water and watching it steep. She closed her eyes, listening to Kazus explanation and mentally kicking herself for leaving him behind. She stirred a spoonful of sugar in to her mug and sipped at it, trying to think. "Is there anything else we could try, other then that stuff you've been slinging." She asked.

Iaffrette followed Jen, putting her bow over her shoulder again. "It is fine. I was not aware the springs were so common. So, that was Kazuhiros sister?" She asked,  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 4:29 pm
Kazu shifted sitting down after and moved to mix his tea and he sat there with a shrug. " Drugs haven't caused me any issues, they make me do things I normally wouldn't try and push boundaires, You and Isuna are probably the one people who thing there dangerous. I've been working on clients high for so long." Kazu informed and took a sip of his tea.

"You didn't even know I was high half the time when I was around you. It was a very common thing. " He explained and moved getting up to look for a snack of some sort, guessing that Neko would want food even though he himself didn't care.

Jen moved walking with Iaffrette and glanced at her. " Yeah, his older sister. She's a full water goddess. She took after her mother unlike Kazu who is a mix breed of silver bat and water god." Jen explained and walked beside her thinking. " Well there only two groves.....one grove now...so it's going to be less common around here." He explain as they walked down the market and stopped looking at Kazu's shop and noticed the light on. " Hey his home..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:25 pm
"Its a lot to process all at one time Kiddo. Between how badly you scared me last night and finding all this out, I'm not sure about a lot of stuff." She stared down at her mug, tapping the side of it. "I'm sorry...I feel like someone took a hammer to a dirty window and let me see what was really going on behind the glass...I kind of hate how out of touch I was with all of this." She drowned laying her forehead on the table. "I dont know what to do or how to fix this...how to help you." She banged her forehead on the table a bit, rattling the mugs. "I suck as a parent." She admitted, borderline joking.

Iaffrette looke up, blinking at the shop before looking at Jen. "Do you want to check on him?" She asked.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 8:40 pm
“ Hirting yourself it’s not going to help me. You also aren’t a bad mother.” He started and tilted his head trying to think. “ you had to get out of there, Able had some ******** up plans for you. “ He said before he sighed and reached into his pocket and pulled out a handful of pills and syringe that still had stuff in it. “ I was going to wait till you fell asleep but your already disappointed enough. “ He said looking at her and picked up his tea again. “ I’ll try. For you I’ll try. But I don’t think I’m going to like who I really am” he added.

Jen shifted and looked toward the Laffrette and crossed his arms asnd tried to think. “ Are you okay coming in with me?” He asked looking at her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:11 pm
Neko moved, resting her chin on the the table so she could look at Kazu, an obvious red mark on her forehead. "I should of taken you with me...." it was a thought that had occurred to her several times over the years. The biggest problem though was that she didnt have a permanent place of her own, and having a kid by your side while doing assassin work wasnt ideal. In truth, most options were limited back then. She looked at the contents of his pocket and smiled a little. "I appreciate it." She rubbed her forehead a bit, sitting up. "And I'll still like you. No matter what, your still my Kiddo."

Iaffrette nodded. "Yes, it will be fine. I've calmed down now. I should probably apologize for snapping at him earlier." She pointed out.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2018 9:39 pm
Kazu laughed and shook his head. “ he wasn’t gonna let me leave that easy and I wasn’t going to leave Sayuri either” Kazu said and leaned back on the chair trying to think before he looked up hearing the door open. “ We’re closed! Come back in a few days!” Kazu yelled from his spot.

Jen moved walking into the the store and locked the door behind them so no one else could come ins “ It’s just us, we wanted to see how you where doin Kazu” Jen said standing in the kitchen so Laffrette could come int. Kazu locked eyes with her and he panicked, he was scared and worried this woman probably now hated him. He glanced to the side. “ Pull up a chair and grabs some more mugs, I haven enough hot water here for tea for you two” He said and leaned back on the table and looked at Neko. “ Stop beating yourself up. No matter what this was going to happen. So calm down “ He said and closed his eyes.

Jen shifted walking in and grabbed a mug filling it with hot water and sat down after to make himself a tea and stared at the drugs. “ uh what’s with the....drugs?” He asked.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 pm
Iaffrette held Kazus gaze as he stared at her, raising an eyebrow as he turned away and offered them tea. "Thank you. I am glad to see you are doing better." She kept her tone calm, much better then earlier. She moved, taking a seat near Jencho and crossing her arms on the table.

Neko sipped at her mug finally, looking over at Jen and Iaffrette. "How was your little hunting trip, you two finished up quicker then I thought you would." She asked, making conversation.  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:20 pm
Jen shifted a little and laughed rubbing the back of his head and sighed. “ well it was all good until I found out we where hunting in Sayuris grove then we stopped...she seemed pretty upset” Jen said with a sigh.

Kazu shook his head as he moved getting up and grabbed the pot of hot water with his bare hand and poured the water into Iaffrette and Jens cup and put it back on the stove for later. “ Yeah she doesn’t take kindly to people hunting in her area....you guys didn’t tell her anything did you? She’s the last person I need on my case” He said sitting back down and resting his hurt arm on his lap and resting his chin on his good arm looking at them. “ and I’m doing better yes. Thank you for saving me Iaffrette, I owe you one. I’m sorry our first meeting was pretty shitty. You just happen to come at a bad time” he said. He tilted his head a little hearing banging at his door and shifted. “ oh ********” he mumbled getting up and walking toward the door.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 5:35 pm
The hellion shook her head. "We did not tell her anything. Just apologized for disturbing her." She explained, still watching him as he sat. She closed her eyes a moment and shook her head as he apologized for their first day meeting. "We can try again when you are feeling better. That is the bright side to second chances." She smirked, and looked toward the door as someone banged on it.

Neko moved and stood, "I'll get it Kazu, stay and visit." She waved a hand and headed for the door, peaking through the window to see who it was first  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:35 pm
Kazu glanced at Iaffrette and smiled slightly, it was a very nervous and unsure smile as he stood up. " Second chance, right after this." He said moving to stand at the door way to the kitchen. " Mother don't answer that door, The person on the other side isn't going to be very happy. It's....Able." Kazu said and looked to the side. " The drugs I gave him yesterday, Was pretty much poison last night so I'm surprise he even got here." Kazu said gripping his hurt arm, nervous and scared.

Jen shifted standing up and moved a little and grabbed Kazu pulling him back into the kitchen. " Neko if your okay dealing with him, Will keep Kazy Safe. Promise." Jen said and shut the kitchen door to keep space between them. Kazu shifted a little and looked at Jen." Are you ******** for real? Your going to leave to deal with him on her own?" Kazu snapped.

" Kazu, It's Neko she's Hiei's bodyguard for a reason. Calm down and sit down and let us protect you for once. You are still very weak and if your to stress your going to get sick. If things sound harsh Iaffrette and I will step in." Jen said.

Able hit the door a few more times banging hard. " You little ********! You tried to poison me! You ********! Open this ******** door Kazuhiro! I know you aren't dead the lights are on. You couldn't even kill yourself ******** right." Able said and kept hitting the door harder.

Able snarled and hit the door a few more time and started screaming. " I ******** hate you kid" He yelled, his face with slighly melted and his skin had boils and his eyes where cracked out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 6:55 pm
Neko stood still a few feet from the door once Kazu told her who it was. Her fur bristled and the pupils of her eyes narrowed to slits as she cracked her knuckles and rolled her shoulders. "Thanks Jencho. I'll shout if I need help." She said lowly. Crossing the room in a couple strides, she let Able bang a few more times, gritting her teeth and growling as he yelled at Kazu through the door. In one swift motion she wrenched the door open with one hand and threw a solid right hook at Ables face with the other hand. "******** b*****d!"

Iaffrette had moved to stand, listening to the commotion out front. "Jencho has a point. I have a feeling Neko would just try and protect you anyway if you were out there." She pointed out. She undid her bow and readied an arrow all the same, just to be safe. "Is there a backway out of here, just in case?"  

Neko_Shinobi
Vice Captain

Star Stealing Kidd
Captain

Tricky Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2018 9:01 pm
Able wasn't expecting that at all, he went flying backwards and landed on the ground of the black market, " You ******** wench! What the ******** are you doing here?" He asked rubbing the side of his face with a hiss and touched his ******** up boiled face and struggled to get up, whatever drug Kazu had mixed for him had seriously done a number on the silver bat. He struggled getting up and went to punch the woman and reached to his side for one of his needles.

Kazu shifted staring at Jencho who was in the way and he shifted gripping his injured arm and kept his back to the counter, his wing tucked in close to his body as he stared at the door. He was shutting down again, Able had done a lot of damage to Kazu and was probably the only person that could make him act like this....

" Kazu! Is there a backway out of here?" Jen asked snapping the bat out of it and Kazu shifted and blinked and nodded. " ye...eah... My closet has a secret passage to the underground..." He said and nodded toward his bedroom. " He should be dead. The amount of poison I mixed in those drugs, he should be ******** dead." Kazu said.

" Yeah well he isn't and your shutting down and can't do s**t, so your gonna have to trust Iaffrette and I to keep you safe and out of the fight well Neko deals with Able." Jen explained and moved reaching into his pocket for his staff, the hellion staff that Iaffrette got him was amazing, with a small push of a button it could grow to proper size or shrink into pocket size just like that.It was common item for Hounds.  
Spirit-Human-Demon...::: Role play Area:::...

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 109 110 111 112 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games