Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Pride, Duty, and Beauty Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:15 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She blinked only to raise an eyebrow. Now she stood up and grabbed a blank scroll with an ink well."Then make your own, I won't allow those sewing classes that I took go to waste. Cause I am not going to do it on any of the babes clothing until later on. And you're a bit older than me." She said, only to give them a gentle smile."I can be pushy, and that's how Grim and I have our last name, Dorje.", she kept speaking in the gentle voice. Though she looked at Grim to see his response to her statement that she could be pushy.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 7:22 pm
As she looked to Grim after saying she was pushy he found something interesting in the forest and just kept looking at it instead of her while whistling. He rally did not want to get in trouble right now so he was avoiding that sinkhole she just put down in front of him. Smiling Zeltion took the items and said, " Very well. We can not let those sewing classes go to waste now can we. But it will take me a while to come up with something." Once he said that Curson picked him up and headed for the house. " Don't worry about that I will help you.", he said with a smile while Zeltion started to get a headache.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:17 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She saw the men going back to the house. Only to yell,"Shoes off before you go inside!" Though Cameron was in the doorway with a broom in hand. Telling them the same thing now. Of course she picked up her basket and stool. But she bumped Grim's butt with her hip as she gone back to the house.”Why try to act like that? Why deny how I act?", she asked him.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:23 pm
Curson kicked off his boots and ripped off Zeltion's without putting him down. Then they went in the house. Grim coughed and looked away. " I have no idea what you are talking about. And you have never acted they way you said you do.", he said as he walked into the house. Of course he took off his boots before entering since he has lived with this rule for a while now.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:37 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Of course she set the boots up by the doorway. With the stool on the porch and she sat in her indoor chair. Of course her basket was beside her chair like normal. Now she hummed a Dwarven lullaby as she gone back to knitting. Though soon enough Cameron was serving the lunch.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:45 pm
Curson was shouting out ideas for Zeltion to uses as his crest while he was trying to focus. Grim was sitting next to Lola and watched his friends work on the the thing that she practically assigned them to do. Once lunch was served Curson went straight to eating it. Zeltion had some to but was still working on the crest. Luckily now that Curson was distracted he could focus for a bit. Grim helped her in anyway he could and made sure she was okay. Looking at his friends he did lean over to her and whispered. " It is nice to have almost my whole family in one place.", he said warmly  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 8:59 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She was busy with her humming so the shouting didn't bother her this time. Only let Grim coddle her a bit when lunch was served. Of course she washed the dishes or at least what she could without pressing her belly against the counter to often.

Once she was back in her chair, she heard him and smiled."When shall I be able to meet your other, brother?", she asked. Knowing that to him, his friends was his family. As they were becoming her family. Especially Cameron who was like a sister that she never had.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:12 pm
Grim shrugged at her question. " I do not know. Illorion mostly kept to himself. We all did when we first meet. He just never really opened up to us but he still saw us as a family as well. He is a full elf with some major family issues. Since he was trained as a ranger he spends most of his time in the forest. And the last time I saw him was about a week before I took the job as your protector.", he said. Looking to his friends he wanted to know something. " Hey guys any word from Illorion?", he asked. All they did was look at each other then back to him and shook their heads.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:20 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She heard this and frowned. Only to kiss his cheek and smiled. Though before to much longer she yawned and put her knitting needles into her lap. Her humming had stopped and was replaced by sleepy breathing. Of course she was slumped a bit in her chair.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:24 pm
He smiled seeing that she was resting. Gentle picking her up he started taking her to their room. Before he left the main room he did give everyone a look that said ' Make any noise that wakes her up and you dead.' Once in their room he placed her down on the bed in a way he knew she found comfortable. Giving her a soft kiss on the forehead he began to walk out of the room.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:33 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She slept through him taking her to their bedroom. Of course she slept until dinner time. Tiredly she got up from the bed and stretched out. Before she started to leave the room. Of course seeing the guys were still there she tiredly smiled at them. Only to go and eat her food without talking. She was enjoying hearing the others talk. Now she helped to wash dishes again.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:41 pm
Once she was in bed he made sure no one woke her up. So the others stayed quiet so they didn't wake her. Then when dinner was ready he helped her with getting up and to the table. As they ate Curson was still shouting out ideas for Zeltion even though he told Curson that he was done with it. Grim wanted to do the dishes so she didn't have to do them. All he wanted her to do was relax.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 9:57 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

She watched him take over the dishes and sighed.
"Grim, I am still able to do things. I already have Cameron keep me out of the kitchen when she's cooking. Hold on, your using my bossiness against me." , she said and glanced at his brothers. As she was sitting back at the table in her normal spot.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:06 pm
He chuckled and looked to her. " Well when I have such a Master of bossiness using it on me I can pick up a thing or two." Once she was sitting down Zeltion came up to her. " I don't know if you still want to do this up here is the crest that I made.", he said as he placed it in front of her. It was a picture of a Golden Dragon facing a women and she had one hand on the nose of the dragon and the other was on her stomach. The way her stomached looked it was clear that the women in the picture was suppose to be pregnant.  

Lupin the Crimson Wolf
Vice Captain

Shirtless Shapeshifter

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 08, 2017 10:23 pm
Lola Dorje
Kona Bloodstorm

Lola wrinkled her nose at Grim and noticed Zeltion. Of course she looked at the picture studying it. Before nodding and looking at Zeltion."I will be able to do that. Especially if he keeps me in a chair with Cameron's help. The outline should take a day or two. As the rest should take a week or so." , she said before sipping her mead.

Lupin the Crimson Wolf

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 101 102 103 104 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games