Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Mermaid's Tale

Back to Guilds

Enter a world with Merpeople & Humans 

Tags: Mermaids, Magic, Adventure, Drama, High School 

Reply Paloma Beach
Beach Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 7:59 am
User Image
Cersei Sidera
"Open your eyes, Roll on with the tide-
And maybe there's a new life awaiting."

~"talk" think~

Cersei's expression became slightly melancholy as her parents were mentioned. "I was raised by castle servants at Neptune City." Cersei said, as she brought her hand up to her pearl locket.
"This locket was my only memory of them. They were kidnapped by pirates too, but when I was really little- So I don't know much about them." She explained.
She wondered if the servants worried about her. They knew that Cersei would often leave for days at a time to go to Mermaid Grotto to hear stories of adventure. Then, she found out the woman's name was Marion Cyrielle.

"You have a lovely name." She said. but wondered...What was a computer?

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 8:04 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion looked at the girl. Nice to meet you, Cersei. I'm Sorry to hear about your parents. Anyway, its dangerous to be here all by yourself. Please come with me, I'll take you to my place so you can get cleaned up, get you some clothes to wear and something to eat. Marion said this to the Cersei then texted her job saying that she's found a girl she needs to help out.

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:20 pm
Queen Athena came washed up upon the beach cradled within her arm was a lovely blue cloth holding a precious gift for her friend Mrs. Goodheart,"I hope Michelle enjoys my calling system for her", she smiled down at the bundle as she looked up hoping that she wasn't noticable to most human as she came upon a large rock she seen an abandonded beach towel nearby and wrapped it around her torso making her way along the beach as she did.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:30 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

As Marion was helping Cersei, she also noticed a woman, she had Red-orange hair, a crown & was in a purple shell top with a towel, she also wore a necklace. Oh hello. I'm Marion Cyrielle & what's your name, miss?

Guenivere ORion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:32 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Athena turned toward the woman and smiled,"My name is Athena.. I am just on my way to see my dear friend Ms. Michelle goodheart".  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 1:51 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion looked toward Athena. Nice to meet you, Athena. I live close by to the Goodhearts. I live with my husband who is a college professor, I work as a Computer Class Teacher and I have a son named Adam who is enrolled at High school. Marion said this as she smiled toward Athena. She was very kind and loving.

Guenivere ORion

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:02 pm
User Image
Cersei Sidera

~"talk" think~

Cersei nodded at Mrs. Cyrielle in agreement & began to follow her to a much safer place. Before leaving, she noticed another woman emerge from the waters carrying something. Cersei was unsure of what it could be, but the woman had a regal appearance, her Autumn colored hair partially tied back that made her look elegant and leaderly. Much like a Queen. She could have swore she saw her before..Athena? The Queen Athena? Cersei wondered as she remembered Queen Caroline of Neptune City and her royal affairs with the kingdom of Atlantica. A Queen named Athena ruled Atlantica. As a child, she recalled only seeing Athena maybe once- but was not allowed to speak with her.

"Nice to meet you, Athena." Cersei greeted, finally talking to her as she wanted. She hated her life as a castle servant. For her, the life of a servant was a dry one under closed doors. Cersei wanted adventure & storys of her own to tell. Which reminded her..Marion!
"This is Marion Cyrielle. We just met, but she said it was dangerous to be here." Cersei explained, introducing her new friend.
"I was captured by Pirates and Shipwrecked before I got here..So this place is all very new to me." she added. Hoping that she made a good impression.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Guenivere ORion

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:09 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion looked at Cersei. Cersei, coming to see where I live? Marion said this to the Cersei

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:15 pm
User Image
Cersei Sidera

~"talk" think~

Cersei looked back at Marion. She waved farewell to Athena. "Maybe we'll meet again soon." She said softly, before running through the pale sand. Cersei caught up, walking slower as the sand creeped between her toes.

"Sorry about that, she looked very familiar." Cersei explained. "It's bad to talk to strangers, but I didn't think Athena was one..maybe I'm just mixing her up with someone else I knew." Cersei added as she followed Marion to her home.

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:22 pm
Marion Cyrielle
Computer Class Teacher

Marion looked at Cersei. Cersei, that's okay. Just stay close to me Marion said this to the Cersei as she walks with her to the house.
*exit*

SapphireUmbra

Quote:

Quote:

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SapphireUmbra

Dapper Vampire

2,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:27 pm
User Image
Cersei Sidera

~"talk" think~

Cersei agreed and stayed by Marion. "Alright..I'll make sure I will." She replied as they walked past the boardwalk and to her home.

[Exits with Marion Cyrielle]

AnimusHelixRebirth

PostPosted: Mon Sep 04, 2017 5:37 pm
AnimusHelixRebirth

Athena greeted each person in turn as they introduced themselves and she waved them off farewell,"It was unfortunate to hear such a thing happen to you Cersei I hope you are cared for here on land", she told her turning she walked along the beach as she noted her new friends going out of sight she knew soon Michelle's home would be close by,"I think she will enjoy her lovely gift", she smiled softly looking down at the bundle in her hand she headed off the beach as ms. goodhearts hosue came into view.
[exit]  

GuenivereOrion
Vice Captain

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:26 am
Carla Chastain
Class 1-C Teacher
"It's nice that we're both together."

Carla left the school after the day was done, she loved working at Triton High & was full of her own ideas to make teaching Class 1-C interesting. Class 1-C was for Students in their Freshman, Sophomore, Junior and or Senior Years. Its such a nice afternoon. Sometimes, I only wish that me and Nathan aren't alone together. But I'm a teacher of a nice school. But still, I only wish me and Nathan had a child.

Calra thought this to herself then giggled at another thought, this time, her when her husband Nathan works at the M6 TV Station. Still, when Nathan gets to hosts Challenge TV's Beat the Clock, I'm sure he has a fun time with the contestants doing really funny stunts such as filling up a bottle with soda using your teeth to carry the cup of soda over to the empty bottle & fill it up so much that will force the straw out. Carla laughed at this thought as she walked on the beach on the way home.

OOC: Episode 15 of the 1979 Game Show, Beat the Clock had the stunt where you had to use your teeth to carry a cup of soda over to an empty bottle & pour it into the bottle where the drinking straw would be forced out. The Reruns of the 1979 Beat the Clock Game Show is Rated TV-G.

Lyra Azara

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:40 am

Terence

Terence was flying in his fairy form, but all of a sudden the winds picked up so strong that he can not fly right. He end up hitting someone. "that was a strong winds. Where do it come from?" he ask himself that. He didn't know that he hit a human.

AnimusHelixRebirth

Quote:

Miss Shadow Night
Crew

Fashionable Gaian

26,315 Points
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Shady Hands Squad 250

CrystBalfast
Captain

Devoted Admirer

11,050 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 23, 2017 8:53 am
Carla Chastain
Class 1-C Teacher
"It's nice that we're both together."

Carla felt something hit her. She pealed off the object that hit her, it was a fairy. He had blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm so sorry, I didn't see you. I was heading back to home from work and I was in thought while I was walking. Oh and I'm Carla Chastain by the way.

Miss Shadow Night

Quote:

Quote:

Paloma Beach

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games