Welcome to Gaia! ::

POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Back to Guilds

A Pokemon Roleplaying guild focused on fun and entertainment! We try to keep our members in mind in everything we do! 

Tags: Pokemon, Roleplay, RPing, Gaming, Revolution 

Reply POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ
Questions, Comments, and Concerns Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:04 pm
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

So I'm getting ready for Valerie in Laverre City only to discover the first Pokemon only has three moves instead of four, is that intentional?

Not intentional. Thanks for pointing it out. It has been fixed  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:16 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

So I'm getting ready for Valerie in Laverre City only to discover the first Pokemon only has three moves instead of four, is that intentional?

Just finished my battle with her though so didn't use whatever move was missing  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:25 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

You should have waited for confirmation first before doing the battle. You made a gym leader look incompetent by using a move that isn't very effective... >:/  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:27 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

You should have waited for confirmation first before doing the battle. You made a gym leader look incompetent by using a move that isn't very effective... >:/

None of the offensive moves were effective.  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Vigilia

Vigilia

Captain

Trash Hero

38,925 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:32 pm
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

Which is why you should have waited because it now has a fourth move that would have been effective.
= w=;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2015 2:47 pm
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
Vigilia
Shadow - Dragon
-smoke bomb back in-

Which is why you should have waited because it now has a fourth move that would have been effective.
= w=;

So what do you want from me?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 pm
Loonamist

Whats the ruling on breeding pokemon owned between two different characters ?
As in the Eevee i got for Nis and Sin off the horoscope today and Ohmarow's Ditto ?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 10:04 pm
When Nincada evolves and you get Shedinja does his EXP count start at 0/24 (which is the EXP when my Nincada evolved) or is it reset to 0/15 since it's a new Pokemon?

-edit- also in game Shedinja only gets 1 HP forever is that true here?  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 11:38 pm
Shadow - Dragon
When Nincada evolves and you get Shedinja does his EXP count start at 0/24 (which is the EXP when my Nincada evolved) or is it reset to 0/15 since it's a new Pokemon?

I'll make the call here shadow.
In the games due to how the Exp is the exact same for the two pokemon after the split im going to say that both start at the same Exp count in the guild. In this cause if the Ninjask is at 0/24 then so to would be the Shedinja.

Also part of my ability;s updates will be to correct details such as this. So yes Shedinja will have 1Hp and can never gain anymore.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 4:45 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Shadow - Dragon

I'll make the call here shadow.
In the games due to how the Exp is the exact same for the two pokemon after the split im going to say that both start at the same Exp count in the guild. In this cause if the Ninjask is at 0/24 then so to would be the Shedinja.

Also part of my ability;s updates will be to correct details such as this. So yes Shedinja will have 1Hp and can never gain anymore.

Thank you, that's actually what I did on both accounts  

Shadow - Dragon

Dangerous Lunatic

17,125 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:46 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

As in the Eevee i got for Nis and Sin off the horoscope today and Ohmarow's Ditto ?

I dunno, I'm talking to Spec about it now. I'd say it's fine, so long as people don't start abusing it too much to get all the starters/pokemon for the achievements and such, by just catching one ditto with one character, and then breeding it with all their characters' pokemon.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:04 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I dunno, I'm talking to Spec about it now. I'd say it's fine, so long as people don't start abusing it too much to get all the starters/pokemon for the achievements and such, by just catching one ditto with one character, and then breeding it with all their characters' pokemon.
I just want to do it long enough to get the twins the Eevee evolution.
I was going to breed two eggs for an Umbreon and Espeon then later when their both to lv like 5 breed another 2 for Leaf and Glaceon. Train them up 5 levels then do Jolteon and Flare, train them 5 lv's then finish up with the Vaporeon and Selv.

We dont have anything as far as achievements go so i figured it wouldn't be that bad but id still need to double check due to the ownership rules  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:10 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

I was going to breed two eggs for an Umbreon and Espeon then later when their both to lv like 5 breed another 2 for Leaf and Glaceon. Train them up 5 levels then do Jolteon and Flare, train them 5 lv's then finish up with the Vaporeon and Selv.

We dont have anything as far as achievements go so i figured it wouldn't be that bad but id still need to double check due to the ownership rules

Uh, we actually do. There's an achievement for all the eevee evolutions... o ~o But, Idk. I'd have to check with Spec. Since eevee can be caught in the wild, and it might be faster that way, it might not be as much of a concern since you still have to do so many posts for the egg count, at least. I'll have to talk to Vigi and Spec more about it, but I'd say for now, at least, it's okay, so long as you have a plausible reason for why they'd be there/breed together.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:25 am
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Uh, we actually do. There's an achievement for all the eevee evolutions... o ~o But, Idk. I'd have to check with Spec. Since eevee can be caught in the wild, and it might be faster that way, it might not be as much of a concern since you still have to do so many posts for the egg count, at least. I'll have to talk to Vigi and Spec more about it, but I'd say for now, at least, it's okay, so long as you have a plausible reason for why they'd be there/breed together.
Most be one of the new achievements then, umm my bad i guess that is a problem then.

Wait their a wild encounter eek where ! In all the games they've only ever been super rare out-brakes or safari park sort of things.

As for the breeding aspect i wasn't really going to be touching on that subject at all neutral lets not get into pokemon foreplay in a PG13 Rp. Iv been around the internet enough times to know nothing good will come of that ... lol At best i was going to say Ohmarow gets a call from the daycare couple in goldenrod asking to borrow his ditto to breed an eevee due to her rarity and a demand for the pokemon. If anything i might breed him one for an umbreon ... then i was doing to ether give the ditto to Makako some how or simply release it ... Ohmarow really has no use for one and only caught it when he still wsn't sure of himself as a trainer and didn't know of his love for steel types  

JadeRabbitEmperor

High-functioning Garbage

19,525 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Married 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Loonamist
Crew

8,750 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 9:27 am
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist
Cannibalistic-Insanity
Loonamist

Most be one of the new achievements then, umm my bad i guess that is a problem then.

Wait their a wild encounter eek where ! In all the games they've only ever been super rare out-brakes or safari park sort of things.

As for the breeding aspect i wasn't really going to be touching on that subject at all neutral lets not get into pokemon foreplay in a PG13 Rp. Iv been around the internet enough times to know nothing good will come of that ... lol At best i was going to say Ohmarow gets a call from the daycare couple in goldenrod asking to borrow his ditto to breed an eevee due to her rarity and a demand for the pokemon. If anything i might breed him one for an umbreon ... then i was doing to ether give the ditto to Makako some how or simply release it ... Ohmarow really has no use for one and only caught it when he still wsn't sure of himself as a trainer and didn't know of his love for steel types

Mhm, in Kalos. Geosenge, I believe, you can encounter them. And with the 'encounter the pokemon you want' item we have now, you can probably get at least a few of them fairly quickly.

Lol no, I just meant that there had to be some rhyme or reason, but alright, that sounds good x3  
POKEMON: Eᴛᴇʀɴᴀʟ Rᴇᴠᴏʟᴜᴛɪᴏɴ

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 141 142 143 144 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games