Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Infirmary Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 1:51 pm
gaia_diamond
User Imageright: gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

Talia geabbed the floating peanut and butter sandwhich then felt relieve from sasha healing spell. although the one thing that can not be fix is her memory. she then hugs Sasha and starts to get up.

"Remember, I need a teacher too but I am afraid my powers is more dark than lite, it is very destructive..i wish I know where my parents are. But I don't.." she yawns and braids her into two ponytails. "if they had not-"

fox137

Flippy flusters Flaky

Kurai_18

kalenkeeper

Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:14 pm
User Image
Jaecen Light
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light turned to Talia before leaving. He smiled. "Stop by my office when you can. There's a lot of things I can help with. One of my apprentices, well 'siblings', is a nobody so I've dealt with everything under the sun and more." He held up his gloved hand and nodded to her. "I'll show you everything that happened to me sometime, eh? I'd be glad to add you to my metaphorical siblings."
With that, he left.
[Exit to Room 118]

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
kalenakeeper
flippy Flusters flaky
fox137
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:09 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sasha smiles and hugs Talia back softly
"It matters not about what magic you use, I am glad you are feeling better Talia, even if you don't have your memory. Most students, and some of the higher ups, are orphans, so in a way, we are all a big family" she said trying to cheer Talia up.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 3:55 pm
kalenakeeper
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

Lawrence looked at the exiting Light before turning back to Sasha and shrugging. "Looks like you've got things handled pretty well here. I guess I'll head out then. I'll tell Yogtz about the gauze shortage. I'm sure he has some moogle friends who can get him a few crates for pretty cheap," he said. He waved goodbye to Sasha as he began to walk out the door. But first, combat training, he thought.
(exit)  

kefkadragon

Learned Protagonist

31,625 Points
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
  • Redecorator 50
  • Deal Me In 50

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:11 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas held them in place till the bleeding stopped and she replaced it again as he hold those in place too looking at tailia and the others talk for whilet not laying down or going to sleep not yet he had other things to do 1st and for most was make sure she was ok. When the boy leaves he looks at tailia he is wrong you know. He can't teach you how to use your power there is only 2 of us in this world so far and I would rather not raise it he says and looks ahead we are monster in our own way we walk the lines of light and darkness one wrong step could knock us into darkness and the light will never truly accept us. We have the power of both and only I can teach you the way to use it he says looking at her cleaning the blood from his cheek-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kalenakeeper
kimi23loveheart
Flippy flusters Flaky
Souchi The 2nd
Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sun Mar 29, 2015 4:17 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
kefkadragon
[quote="fox137]

Sasha was a bit irritated by what Atlas had said to Talia.
"you are only a monster if you see yourself as a monster. It is true that you both may walk the fine line between light and dark, but it would take one huge move to make you fall back into the darkness. I have seen others walk that fine line and sure, they struggle a little bit, but most of them keep it in control."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:41 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - XXXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

Carrying Nami through the hallway in a rush, he kicked the door open with his foot. That would alert everyone in the room because of the sound of a door being forced open. Hopefully, the hinges remained in tact. "Sasha! Come here, quick!" He called her name in heated breath. After recollecting himself, he laid Nami on one of the available beds.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Borderline-One OK Rock ~Enter Nami~

"Sasha, come quick!" Nami saw a boy carrying her as her vision became extremely blurry. "So...rry..." Was all she could get out. It wasn't long before she was unconscious and would probably be unconscious for a very long time...
A book of notes and letters slipped out of her pockets and onto the floor. It had the looks of a diary of some sorts. It opened to one page...

[Page 1]

I knew it would happen eventually... It was only a matter of time... If you are reading this, is it better if I hadn't existed? My life, although tragic, was always filled with good points. If you really are reading this and taking it to heart... Take it to heart, please, because I might never awaken again...
[End Page]

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kurai_18

Twotonedrebel

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:12 pm
◄ QUOTES ►

User Image
User Image

| Theme Song - "Feelings Overflow" ~ XXX | Rank - Keyblade Apprentice | Weapon - Skull Noise Keyblade | Age - 16

He took the book in his grasp, and read the first page. "..Take it to heart, please, because I might never awaken again." Haseo really did take it to heart. It was strange. Why has he gotten so emotional over someone he never met. His heart was aching, and a sweat building up on his temples. "Sorry...sorry? Why are you apologizing dammit?!" He was confused over his new-found emotions that were once hardened. Though despite his effort, she might depart from the living. Her past must of been rough and yet, she was given good fortune. "You can't apologize for death." He begun, clearing his throat. "What's use of dying when the one's you love are not there by you're side to see you off? How would they feel huh!?" Haseo said, rather audible for them to here. "Wouldn't you want a happy ending?! Wake up!" He exclaimed, praying to whatever god that existed. She reminded him of Shion. Probably the reason he was such a emotional wreck, pushing away close friends and doing everything by himself.

(Out Of Comission: ...)

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:43 pm
kurai_18
kimi23loveheart
fox137][/quote][quote="Souchi the 2nd

Sasha immediately went to Nami's bedside and started a healing process
"this isn't good. I can sustain her but she'll have to wake up on her own." Sasha said panicked for once.
She waved her hand over Nami and a gentle magic force surrounded Nami, hopefully surrounding her in good dreams. She slowly went to Nami's ear and whispered something in a long forgotten language that few knew now days. It was a prayer.

She heard the diary drop, and hen Haseo picking it. She read the passage and gave a gentle sigh.
"I promise you, Nami, you will be just fine, you'll wake up and everything will be fine."

However, Sasha was uncertain by this. She didn't know the future, nor did she wish to know. She walked away from Nami, there was a deep pain within her, knowing that she may not be able to keep her promise. She's never let anyone down before, and she wasn't about to.

She placed Nami's diary on one of the cabinet counters and placed a spell on it so it wouldn't change pages, unless it was one of her blood line to flip the pages.

She looked to Haseo, she was trying to stay strong, but inside she was crumbling.
"Thankyou Haseo, for bringing her here. I do not believe she is dead, but her heart may be in sleep, and where there is sleep, there is the blanket of darkness. Not harming, its just there."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:12 pm
User Image
Nami Saiko
Female 17 Ijime Dame Zettai-Babymetal ~Sleeping Sister of Mine~

Nami noticed she was staring at her body. She couldn't speak, couldn't communicate. Was she dead? No, she could still feel her heart pulsing, although faint. Nami seemed to float over to Sasha. Becoming visible only to Sasha for a few moments, she smiled lightly and placed a hand on her shoulder.
After disappearing, a wind gusted and blew the pages of the book to a new page.

Page 45

I felt like no one was really listening to me. It was like they were digging a knife into my hand for quite some time. Again, I couldn't go outside due to a fever. Brother said I was delirious a couple of times but my fever had went down. He says that
it won't ever happen to me. The big one might put me out of commission for a while. It'd be a shame to leave everyone behind... I'm not sure of the extent of it but I might not ag-

[Rest of Page is Torn Out]

Quote:
kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:20 pm
kurai_18
Souchi the 2nd

Sasha turned and saw Nami floating there. She didn't panic, she was calm, she felt Nami's gentle hand on her shoulder. She returned the gentle smile and glance.

She then heard the pages of the book fly to a new page. She read the passage

"If I knew you when you were younger, Nami, I may have been able to save you from you fever, your illnesses. I was around then too, which is making this pain worse. I wasn't far from you, I being in a secluded area of traverse town...." a tear ran down her face. If she had only knew. She knew there was nothing she could have done if she didn't know, but this still hurt her. Her relationship with Nami and Ene, it made her want to be like a mother figure even though she knew she'd never be one, but she wanted to help out anywhere she could.

That was her motivation for becoming a nurse, to help others. She wasn't going to fail Nami, not for one moment.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Fri Apr 03, 2015 8:23 pm
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

Erin walked in and looked around with a frown. It felt as though he was having trouble breathing. "What's going on? I had this weird feeling something was happening in here..."

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 5:35 am
kurai_18
Souchi the 2nd

Sasha heard Erin's voice. This hurt her worse, however she knew she had to talk to him. Sasha went to Erin.
"Erin, something bad happened. No one is dead but..." she was trying to take it slow and easy, however not finding it easy. She didn't want to blurt it out either.
She looked down for a second and then looked straight into Erin's eyes.
"you know Nami has been sick for a while, well..." she rubbed her arm, she wanted to look away but she knew she couldn't. If she were to look away, that would show that she was possibly lying or something. She didn't want to convey any distrust or dishonesty, especially when she was being nothing but honest.
"It is to my belief that Nami has fallen into a coma, she's alive still, I will keep her like that for as long as I can, even if it means taking drastic measures."

She sighed rather heavily.
"i'll take you to her." she said walking back towards Nami's bedside. She checked on Nami's vitals and wrote them down. She sighed heavily. It was hard to stay strong at the moment.

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:32 am
User Image
┇ Erin Saiko ┇
Male 17 Yami ni Chiru Sakura-alice nine ~Enter Erin~

He felt as though he had been stabbed. Remaining silent, Sasha led him to her. Seeing Nami laying on the bed, he didn't know if he could believe it. He gave off a light smile that hid his anger and frustration. "I knew this'd happen. I just never expected it to be so soon." He whispered, holding onto his sister's hand.
He covered his eyes and leaned on the bed. "Damn it, Nami. I said not to overexert yourself..." His voice cracked as he spoke weakly.
Erin stood up, experiencing more emotion. He punched the wall and broke his hand. Holding it in his opposite hand, he stared at the ground. "I'm angry but I-I just don't know..." He said to Sasha.

kalenakeeper
Souchi the 2nd

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 248 249 250 251 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games