Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
Wind In the Sails Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 9:55 pm
Awella Hawk

She happily talked to him about random things over breakfast. As they window shopped and actually shopped, she enjoyed herself. Though she was kissing his cheek from time to time. When lunch came around, she asked for them to ear around a vendors.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:25 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius happily walked around with Awella. he would tell her what he knew about the shop as they came to it. If she saw anything that she really wanted he would get it for her. When it came to lunch time he led her to some of the better vendors. The vendor was selling some fried fish on a stick.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 10:40 pm
Awella Hawk

When she saw the fish on a stick, she was taken back. Though when she tried it, she learned that she actually liked it. Of course she ate her fair share of food. Once they were done eating, she wanted to walk the docks.

eternalknight2013
I'm heading to bed early. So I'll talk to you later doll, sleep well, and sweet dreams.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2017 11:05 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smiled as he noticed that that she liked the fish. When she started to walk to the docks he followed after her. When they stood on the docks he stared out at the sea."You know that when I was little I used to sit here and just watch the sea. It always calmed me."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 5:15 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him as he spoke and smiled. Now she grabbed his hand and squeezed it. Of course when she thought she felt someone touch her butt. Only to look over her shoulder and look around. Awella was ready to find the random guy who had touched her butt to kick their butt.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius was happily looking out to the sea when he noticed Awella looking around."What's wrong Awella? Did something happen?"He started to look around to see what might have caught her attention.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 6:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him and over her shoulder. "Yeah, I thought I felt someone touch my butt.", she said, as she kept looking around. Of course she was frowning and confused.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 10:56 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius looked around."Did it feel like this?"He then swatted her rump. He gave a little smirk before he started to jog on a head of her. He playfully started to lead her on a chase through the town.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:06 pm
Awella Hawk

She blinked when he asked his question and swatted her butt. Now she glared at him, but it was a loving one. Before she chased him around the town. Part way through, she started to fly through; when he was going through a busy area. Of course she was able to spot him easier, before landing behind him; just barely.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2017 11:41 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius chuckled as he lead her on the chase. When she landed behind him he spun around and pulled her close before pulling her into an alley. When they were in the alley he started to kiss her passionately. It seemed like he was desperate to kiss her and no matter how much he did it would not be enough.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:07 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him as he started to pull her close. Once they got to the alley way, and he started to kiss her. Now she relaxed and started to kiss him back. Moaning she let her hands go into his hair.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:34 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius eventually pulled back. He was taking deep breaths since he had spent a long time kissing her. He grinned as he still held her in his arms."I hope that you don't mind this little distraction Awella. I just needed to do this."He started to the kiss her shoulder and then her neck.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 7:38 pm
Awella Hawk

She looked at him as they were both catching their breath. Though she got into the kiss, like he did. Now she looked at him, as her arms were around his neck. "Hmmm, if you needed one. You could of hinted, instead of slapping my a** and acting like you didn't do anything.", she said, as she let him kiss her shoulder and neck.

eternalknight2013

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:33 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Marius smirked."Well I could have. But I felt this is much more fun."He started to kiss her cheek and then placed his forehead against hers."You can tell me to stop anytime."He then started to n** at her neck and left a few marks.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Aug 30, 2017 8:39 pm
Awella Hawk

Her moans quieted down when he kissed her cheek. Now she looked into his eyes and smiled. Before she nodded as he started to n** her neck some more. "Mmmm, I want to wait until we get married to get to naughty.", she moaned, as her body was moving against his.

eternalknight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces