Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Writers' Land Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild where you can post stories you have written. And of course we've got roleplays too. 

Tags: story telling, Role playing, Art corner 

Reply 1x1/1x2 Roleplays
New Life After Death Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 8:58 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She watched him kiss her arm and blushed even more. As he kissed her cheeks slowly she shivered. Now she started to feel up on him, like she would normally do.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:29 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian kept smiling and then he moved them both so Abigail was laying down on the bed. He lowered his head and placed a kiss on her neck. Then he moved his head again to kiss her forehead."Abigail you have yet to tell me what you want me to do for you."He then kissed her cheek and moved to her ear placing kisses as he moved.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:36 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

"Mmm, slow down again please.", she moaned as he kissed her some more. Her hands clutched at the sheets on the bed as she felt her legs were around his waist. "I want us to, go slow."

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:45 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian just chuckled and then said."As my lady commands."Damian then placed a small and tender yet passionate kiss on her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 10, 2015 9:59 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Hearing him she blushed and kissed him back with the tender passion. Her hands were now on his back but not pulling him to her, yet.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 8:56 am
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian continued to kiss her for a couple minutes before he pulled back. He looked down to Abigail. As he was lookin down at her a dozen emotions played across his face. But the only when that mattered was the love he had showing for Abigail. He turned his head so he could kiss one of her arms and slowly kissed his way back to her lips.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:04 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

Abigail shivered and shook, until they sensed someone outside of the tent. "Whose it?", she asked him. As the mood was still there for the most part.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:53 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Damian was enjoying himself and his time with Abigail until he sensed someone outside the tent. He growled deep in his throat and then said."Let me check."Damian got up and moved towards the flap of his tent and said."What do you want."Damian saw one man standing out there. He was dressed in a style that looked a little punkish. He was dressed in a Misfits shirt with a leather jacket over it. Plaid pants tucked into a pair of Doc Martens. His long black hair was slicked back with the tips dyed a light blue color. His pale blue eyes quirked up quizzically before he lowered his gaze. Damian questioned that for a second before he felt someone grab hold of him in a tight hug. Damian glanced down and saw the blonde hair of the girl hugging him. She was four foot nothing and was dressed in a white sweater, white jeans, and white converse. She then looked up and smiled brightly to Damian. He shook his head and said."Dia, Noctem. Nice to see you two."

Dia giggled and said."Nice to see you too. It's been a while." Noctem walked up and grabbed a hold of Dia and said."Sister release Damian. I know he hasn't visited in a while but he doesn't appreciate the contact as you know."Dia pouted for a brief second but then returned to smiling."Well that depends on who has him in their grip. Isn't that right Abigail."She said in a slightly louder voice than before.

Damian shook his head and then looked to Abigail and said."Abigail let me introduce you to Dia and Noctem. The spirit of the sun and moon.The sun being Dia and Noctem being the moon."They also happen to be my boss."  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 6:02 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sat up and saw the two of them. Now she fixed her clothes and blushed. But hearing Dia, seemed to already know her name made her a bit nervous. "Uh, hi.", she said and gave them a small. "How do you know me, or my name?", she asked.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Fri Dec 11, 2015 10:07 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dia smiled to Abigail and said."Well that is easy. Like Damian I can see into the future and knew he would meet you eventually."Noctem then said."Also it helps that our sister Gaea knows almost everything that happens on this planet."Dia waved off that remark and said."Who cares about the little details."Then Dia walked over to Abigail and took her hand and said."I want to talk to you if I may Abigail."Then she looked to Damian and Noctem and smiled then teleported them to a temple for her. There was a couch in the temple that Dia motioned for Abigail to sit down. Dia sat in another chair and said."I want to ask you about Damian. How is he? Last I saw him was around World War 2 and that didn't end well as I am sure you know. His anger was palpable. Is he alright now?"  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:42 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She looked a Dia a bit, shocked and then at Noctem a bit more shocked. As Dia asked yet almost kidnapped her, she just gave Damian a look saying 'you owe me'. Once they were in the temple she looked around. "He's doing better, since we made up after our first fight... We were apart for a couple of months or so. Since he's returned we haven't really fought or anything. Plus he is protective of me if you haven't guessed.", she told Dia.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:35 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dia giggled."I know he is protective. He knows that I would never hurt you but still Ii sense him trying to enter the temple as we speak. He doesn't like not knowing what happening to people he cares about."Dia then motioned a hand to the door and it opened. Trays with food appeared and floated into the room and moved in between Dia and Abigail."Are you hungry? I was feeling a bit puckish."The trays were full of sweets. There were cakes and cookies as well as two cups. One of which was soon filled with some hot chocolate. Dia took hold of the cup and started to drink the hot chocolate. Then she looked to Abigail and said."Think of whatever drink you want and the cup will fill with it."She then smiled warmly to Abigail.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:45 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She nodded hearing that Damian was trying to enter the temple. When she saw the food coming in she looked awed but shook her head. "No thank you.", she said. Then she picked her cup up and some Sprite appeared in her cup. "Why did you want to talk to me here?", she asked in a gentle yet serious voice.

EternalKnight2013

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:10 pm
Thorn the Lone Shewolf

Dia drank a bi gulp of the hot chocolate and then said."Well I really just wanted to talk to you. To see what type of person Damian has fallen for. As I have said before I have known Damian for thousands of years and he has never shown interest in anyone for long term relationship. He has only ever had one night stands. You seem to be the one he is willing to spend eternity waiting for."Dia reached for a cookie and nibbled it for a little bit before she said."I want to hear it from your own lips. Do you love him. If you do then we will have no problems. But if you are false then end this now before Damian is fooled. He has placed his trust in you and it will devastate both him and the planet. His wrath can hardly be held in check. Neither Noctem or I can interfere because our power is too great to use on this planet without destroying it. And that means there will be no one to keep the world safe. So I will ask this the last time. Do you love him."Dia finished speaking and then showed a small fraction of her power and even that little percentage was greater than Damian's power.  

EternalKnight2013
Vice Captain

Dapper Smoker

Thorn the Lone Shewolf
Captain

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2015 6:28 pm
User Image

Abigail Smith

User Image

She sighed as she sat her cup down. "I care for him and love him. I will protect him for long as I can. But like I told him earlier, when we decide to start trying for a family. I will have to stay in the back lines and protect the kids. I understand what it means to be alone, to be betrayed by someone you thought cared for you. I don't regret letting him change me, despite the family I will loose. I know I'll gain more family through time and patience.", she said in a stern voice that was also gentle. She did not stick her nose up in the air, but looked at Dia from under her eyelashes.

EternalKnight2013

1x1/1x2 Roleplays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 114 115 116 117 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games