Welcome to Gaia! ::

Revolution: Gaia ©

Back to Guilds

Tags: Gaia, Revolution, Change, Cash Shop, Gaia Cash 

Reply 🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.
📣 Introduce yourself here so we can welcome you! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:49 am
Shadows10000
I'll be sure to check out the events going on!

Ah...dang. Chatterbox thread is closed...balls.

I got a quick question; where would I be able to get pricings for artwork? I'm going to attempt to open up an art shop in the guild...and maybe extend it to the entire site if all goes well.
awesome, we'd love to have your participation!

Sorry about the chatterbox thread sweatdrop We're trying to get things back on track.

About art pricing - you know, I don't really know where you could find that information. I know there's a pricing & Suggestions subforum in Gaia's main forums, but there you'll probably get super inflated estimates & if you're looking for more reasonable prices that you can sell here....I don't really know!  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:25 am
la petite mignonne
Mr Kittey
Hello, my name is Mr Kittey~
I've come back from a long hiatus and I plan on staying here on Gaia for awhile now. As like most gaian returning, nostalgia. I missed Gaia and the friends i've made. (I even missed the old market)

But I was originally known as Havios. I've been here since '09.
This is my second account as I transitioned over to my Gaia mother's old account.
Hey there, Mr. Kittey! We're so glad to have you on board! We're glad you're going to stay. I'm nostalgic as well - A lot of my good friends from years ago are gone, and this guild is all I have left ;_;

So, what made you want to joint his guild? are you mad with Gaia too? C: if there's something specific you are mad about, you can voice it in this thread: Are you mad yet?

We're hopefully going to have some things coming out soon that are pretty big, so stay tuned!

We also have our Winter and Secret Santa events going on right now, and if you're interested, spread some holiday cheer! ^^

Thankfully my friends were still here and i was able to reconnect with all proud them. I joined this guild because of two reason. My friend joined and since i came back to Gaia. I've seen and heard the change...and it is not one i like. I'll voice my opinions when i am home and able to type. (I hate using my phone)  

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

la petite mignonne

Sparkly Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:49 am
Mr Kittey

Thankfully my friends were still here and i was able to reconnect with all proud them. I joined this guild because of two reason. My friend joined and since i came back to Gaia. I've seen and heard the change...and it is not one i like. I'll voice my opinions when i am home and able to type. (I hate using my phone)
yeah I hate typing on my phone too haha. And I'm glad your friends are still around! It's always nice to have people to come back to when you're away for a while ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:18 am
la petite mignonne
Mr Kittey

Thankfully my friends were still here and i was able to reconnect with all of them. I joined this guild because of two reason. My friend joined and since i came back to Gaia. I've seen and heard the change...and it is not one i like. I'll voice my opinions when i am home and able to type. (I hate using my phone)
yeah I hate typing on my phone too haha. And I'm glad your friends are still around! It's always nice to have people to come back to when you're away for a while ^^
Mhm. And I am sure i'll make new friends. I made a new one last night just from a marketplace purchase  

Mr Kittey

Friendly Conversationalist

Nathylia

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:34 pm
Hi, i'm Bellamia28. I've come back from a long break from Gaia, and i want Gaia to be less about GC and more about community >:3
That and i'm getting tired of what the people who are now running the website are doing with Gaia o_e It makes me sad to see how it's going downhill from when i first joined ...  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:57 pm
bellamia28
Hi, i'm Bellamia28. I've come back from a long break from Gaia, and i want Gaia to be less about GC and more about community >:3
That and i'm getting tired of what the people who are now running the website are doing with Gaia o_e It makes me sad to see how it's going downhill from when i first joined ...

Hi Bellamia, we're glad you decided to join us!
Yeah, we really miss that community feel. emotion_8c
Hopefully we can help change some things.
Welcome to the guild, and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Nathylia

Fallen Prophet

9,650 Points
  • Wintersday Bard 50
  • Never Give Up 35
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:03 pm
Pegasaurus Rex
bellamia28

Hi Bellamia, we're glad you decided to join us!
Yeah, we really miss that community feel. emotion_8c
Hopefully we can help change some things.
Welcome to the guild, and I hope to see you around! emotion_yatta

3nodding Hope to see you around as well. I sometimes roleplay with some of my friends on gaia, so at least that part of the community is still alive ...somewhat :/ Welp, anything is possible when you work together :3  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:30 pm
bellamia28
Welp, anything is possible when you work together :3
emotion_brofist  

Pwnder
Captain

Generous Trader

26,075 Points
  • Fusion Master 1000
  • Guildmember 100
  • Winged 100

Mista Pickles

Rich Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 7:10 pm
I own a charity.
I own a booty grab tank.
I used to be friends wit the top vendors.
I used to be a rich gaian.
I play zomg.
I know the consequences but I buy GC because I want to help people achieve their dream on gaia.

Hello.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 3:16 am
Hello everyone. I once loved this site ever since an EX-Friend invited me here to get away from other sites that had gone bad to me. Gaia was once a great site and a great haven for me, and Gaia Cash was once fair and reasonable. I used Gaia Cash to help me earn and make gold currency so I could have all the nice items that were suitable and reasonable. Flynn, who once ran the cash shop was also once reasonable.

But now a days, I see Club Verge, Jet, and Flynn and all they care about is money. I see all these flash sales, black friday sales, and exclusive avatar items going up from $50.00 to $120.00 just for avatar items is just absolutely ridiculous! How could anyone manage on such a policy? Whoever came up with such new policies is just messed up!  

Tanooki John

Girl-Crazy Gaian

18,125 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Alchemy Level 9 100

Shadows10000

Brainy Mage

16,200 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Waffles! 25
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:03 pm
la petite mignonne
Shadows10000
I'll be sure to check out the events going on!

Ah...dang. Chatterbox thread is closed...balls.

I got a quick question; where would I be able to get pricings for artwork? I'm going to attempt to open up an art shop in the guild...and maybe extend it to the entire site if all goes well.
awesome, we'd love to have your participation!

Sorry about the chatterbox thread sweatdrop We're trying to get things back on track.

About art pricing - you know, I don't really know where you could find that information. I know there's a pricing & Suggestions subforum in Gaia's main forums, but there you'll probably get super inflated estimates & if you're looking for more reasonable prices that you can sell here....I don't really know!

I'm halfways afraid to ask there, to be honest. I REALLY don't want to end up with some little weeaboo decided to be...well, a douche. Thanks to my experience in the arenas with art, writing, and avatars, I've been a bit hesitant on the art scene here on Gaia. It seems for every person who says "Hey, you're a really good artist", there's ten other who say "YOU SUCK! I wouldn't even buy that for ONE gold!".

That's why I want to start one out on here and see how it goes before expanding it to the rest of the site.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 8:18 am
I started back in 05 and took a break for a long time came back in 09,quite again in '10, b/c Gaia wouldn't fix an issue I had,which was my avatar had a glitch the it said I was a girl but it was a boy and I couldn't dress it what-so-ever, and then finally came back in 2013 because I decided even if they weren't going to help me I still like playing trash pick up in towns(I do this in real life as well it makes me feel good about myself)

Things about myself I'm a girl,names Sara, I like animals and the environment, I'm a hermit of sorts, I don't really like people that well and am shy b/c of this I come across hyper do to nerves, I always try to smile and pretend to be happy, I like quiet and my cats, I won't take up for myself but if I see someone else being pushed around that I think can't protect themselves I get angry and try to help, go figure huh?
Anyway that's one of the reasons I decided to join here it seems like a lot of people are being steam rolled by Gaia and even though we aren't visible and it's being done virtually it non-the-less still doesn't make it any more right!  

Crystal_Meth13

Noble Visionary

15,625 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Battle: Counterstrike 150

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:33 pm
Mista Pickles
I own a charity.
I own a booty grab tank.
I used to be friends wit the top vendors.
I used to be a rich gaian.
I play zomg.
I know the consequences but I buy GC because I want to help people achieve their dream on gaia.

Hello.

Hello, Mista Pickles!
I know we already spoke with each other, but I wanted to officially welcome you to the guild! I think it's very generous of you to want to help people achieve their dream and I wish that feeling would return to Gaia. Now it mostly feels like everyone is out for themselves and mean-hearted. emotion_8c  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:36 pm
Tanooki John
Hello everyone. I once loved this site ever since an EX-Friend invited me here to get away from other sites that had gone bad to me. Gaia was once a great site and a great haven for me, and Gaia Cash was once fair and reasonable. I used Gaia Cash to help me earn and make gold currency so I could have all the nice items that were suitable and reasonable. Flynn, who once ran the cash shop was also once reasonable.

But now a days, I see Club Verge, Jet, and Flynn and all they care about is money. I see all these flash sales, black friday sales, and exclusive avatar items going up from $50.00 to $120.00 just for avatar items is just absolutely ridiculous! How could anyone manage on such a policy? Whoever came up with such new policies is just messed up!

Hey Tannoki, we're glad you decided to join us! (Would you prefer Tanooki or John?)
I agree, the prices for the items are absurd--especially seeing how bad the US economy is! The sad thing is that people buy them for that price so Gaia continues to do it. cry  

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

Pegasaurus Rex

Stone-cold Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 10:40 pm
Crystal_Meth13
I started back in 05 and took a break for a long time came back in 09,quite again in '10, b/c Gaia wouldn't fix an issue I had,which was my avatar had a glitch the it said I was a girl but it was a boy and I couldn't dress it what-so-ever, and then finally came back in 2013 because I decided even if they weren't going to help me I still like playing trash pick up in towns(I do this in real life as well it makes me feel good about myself)

Things about myself I'm a girl,names Sara, I like animals and the environment, I'm a hermit of sorts, I don't really like people that well and am shy b/c of this I come across hyper do to nerves, I always try to smile and pretend to be happy, I like quiet and my cats, I won't take up for myself but if I see someone else being pushed around that I think can't protect themselves I get angry and try to help, go figure huh?
Anyway that's one of the reasons I decided to join here it seems like a lot of people are being steam rolled by Gaia and even though we aren't visible and it's being done virtually it non-the-less still doesn't make it any more right!

Hi Sara, and welcome to the guild!
I used to pick up trash in Towns for the same reason! whee
I really like animals and the environment, as well. It seems we have a lot in common. 3nodding

I feel like users are being taken advantage of--especially younger users--and it feels very wrong. And I completely agree with "even though we aren't visible and it's being done virtually it non-the-less still doesn't make it any more right!".  
🌟Revolution: Gaia - General Discussion and info.

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games