Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
✿ Clasela's Feeling Broke and Still Chatty! ✿ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come chat?
  <3
View Results

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:36 am
Lady mewcat

True, lack of money isn't an excuse. A back massage or even just a cuddle is always nice.
        The most romantic thing that he ever did for me was to run out in the pouring rain to pick roses two blocks away to decorate a bubble-bath with candles. Nothing has ever lived up to that. <3

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 3:39 am
Clasela
Lady mewcat

True, lack of money isn't an excuse. A back massage or even just a cuddle is always nice.
        The most romantic thing that he ever did for me was to run out in the pouring rain to pick roses two blocks away to decorate a bubble-bath with candles. Nothing has ever lived up to that. <3

aww thats sweet :3
Im going to bed now its 4am here :3 goodnight.  

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0

Zariah Khi

Lavish Dabbler

13,050 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:28 am
Clasela

Thanks, its been a while since I talked to someone here. hmm still wondering though if we're really all girls here. haha gaia_angelright  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am
SleeperCellEnigma

Pffft, I'm a Ravenclaw. What is your username so I can add you? Mine is RiverWatch with a bunch of numbers I don't remember atm. XD
THAT would be an awesome addition to Pottermore.
Aaaaaah, that would explain it. Yeah, I basically live in the equivalent of the frozen tundra. lolz, it will be spring soon though... I hope

User Image User Image

Aww... I wanted to be in Ravenclaw at first, but the description about Slytherin convinced me that I do belong in Slytherin~ I'm OwlRose4311. Yeah, their names are sometimes hard to remember.
      I know right? It would make it a bit more interesting and fun way to earn house points instead of just brewing and battling again and again and again.
      Oooh, that's definitely cold. Can we have some? Even just a little will do rofl

User ImageUser Image

jiniistrawberii
Crew

Feral Fatcat

o0Roxy0o
Captain

Sweetheart

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 7:22 am
Clasela
o0Roxy0o

Aw, you're so very lucky! <3 I envy you and your week off. This is the first time I've been on Gaia in two days. It was so hard not to log on, but I have to think of my education and put it first.
        The world has been decent to me, however I wish I could somehow get some magical help with these assessments, because I'm drowning right now. D:

Unfortunately, my week of freedom is over and now I have some serious work that
I need to focus on. I know exactly how you feel... The temptations from Gaia are
strong, but obviously real life has to come first.

I hope that you manage to deal with all your assessments though hun.
emotion_hug

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 9:58 am
Clasela

I was never allowed to bring animals home >_< Only once, and technically I didn't bring him home, a friend brought him over and said "Take him, I can't!", so I somehow managed to convince my father to let me keep him. That was Dozer a gigantic orange tabby cat (at the time he was only 2 pounds and 6 months old, and in the first week he doubled in size). He's not around anymore, unfortunately, but before he died, he met Sadie, and a few weeks later we had a mini-Dozer we called Tank (he didn't make it past a few hours), a grey tabby called Nicholas, another grey tabby called Anderson, black and white fluff ball named Sneak, and my baby Lynx. Nicholas and Anderson have great homes and have followed in Dozer's pawprints, both weighing upwards of 20 pounds, but they aren't overweight, just BIG. Sneak and Lynx took after their mother, and are both on the tiny side. Sneak and her mother Sadie stayed with my ex, when we broke up, and I took Lynx home.

Lynx is my baby girl, so I've got to get her feeling better. I tend to have extremely strong attachments to my pets, and it breaks my heart to see her so miserable sad  

FaelenLeigh

Adored Cutie-Pie

13,325 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • Love Machine 150

JUST HORRlBLE

Romantic Rogue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:11 pm
Clasela

Easy mistake, I think I've done the same thing before. Don't remember for what though. x3 No problem though~
I like that, that's creative. o: It sounds like an actual name, and looks so pretty too. x3 I wish I could be that creative. Lol.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:32 pm
Louisa Iris

User Image User Image

Aww... I wanted to be in Ravenclaw at first, but the description about Slytherin convinced me that I do belong in Slytherin~ I'm OwlRose4311. Yeah, their names are sometimes hard to remember.
      I know right? It would make it a bit more interesting and fun way to earn house points instead of just brewing and battling again and again and again.
      Oooh, that's definitely cold. Can we have some? Even just a little will do rofl

User ImageUser Image

Added you :3 I'm RiverWatch5168. And hey, I think my fiance is Slytherin... I think... so it's all good.
ABSOLUTELY. There should definitely be a forum besides posting on the house page only.
I'll be sure to send some cold your way ^^  

SleeperCellEnigma

Divine Shapeshifter

12,650 Points
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Timid 100

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:38 pm
-alegna ennazus-

You're welcome~ Well we all should be, but if you do see a guy, please let someone know!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:39 pm
Lady mewcat

^o^ How was your day today?

Clasela
Crew

lady mewcat

Mewling Sweetheart

24,975 Points
  • Miasmal Lake Champion 500
  • Miasmal Lake Defender 250
  • Coloring Champion 0
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:42 pm
Clasela
Lady mewcat

^o^ How was your day today?

my day was decent so far :3 we went out for a nice lunch at a nice little diner called sharis :3  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:50 pm
o0Roxy0o

I did manage and I sort of have a week off now, so I'm hoping to kick up my inspiration thread a notch.
        Exactly, Gaia will always be there, real life never stops moving. Good luck with everything~ <3

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:52 pm
Broken Heart Production

Haha, thank you~ It does, though it should be Clasella, but I like the simplicity of one 'l'.
        Well, I could always come up with something for you if you give me a few words to work with?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:58 pm
FaelenLeigh

That's a lot of animals, but it's great to hear they have good homes now. :)
        I know how you feel. <3 I feel the exact same about my budgie bird. I'd had him since I was six.

Clasela
Crew

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Apr 08, 2013 5:00 pm
Lady mewcat

That's nice to hear~ <3 I'm going out for dinner this weekend. I'm so looking forward to not cooking!

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 121 122 123 124 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games