Welcome to Gaia! ::

It's A Girl Thing! ♥

Back to Guilds

A Family, A Home. 

Tags: Linkin Park, Contests, Hangout, Role Playing, Twilight 

Reply It's A Girl Thing!
I'm going to be talking for a long, long time. 8D Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:05 pm
Louisa Iris

Haha~! Then you'll have to be quick! Exactly and why some people hate it, I'll never understand. It's a sign that the juice was actually made from oranges, not processed crap.
I know! One is a Pomeranian and the other is a Maltese-cross-Pomeranian. The pom makes them feral, I swear.
Neither do I anymore. I just to spend five dollars here and there to get monthly collectables and all of that, but now, the prices are so silly and the worlds economy isn't the best either.
Really? That's horrible, you think there would be some sort of system. It's funny how our country talks about adopting your ways. I really hope they don't...

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:58 pm
Clasela

Yup! It's been a real blast. x3
Oh man, it sounds like you've been quite busy. o-o How many dogs did you have to wash?
I'd much rather wash like four loads of clothes than a dog. XD

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • I Won the Titles the Titles are Mine! 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Clasela
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:11 pm
Yokies

Which game/s?
Just my two. One takes forever because she won't let her front feet in the water, so I have to hold her feet for her.
Haha, I'd rather the dog. Washing takes forever. gonk

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:17 pm
Clasela

I'm playing Pokemon X. emotion_kirakira
That was kind of the problem with my kitten. He didn't like the water so I had to hold him down so hard. gonk Well not hard but it was tough haha.
I guess it's just because I don't like washing animals. XD Though I can wash my son of course haha~

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:21 pm
Louisa Iris

Omg. xD Did anyone wonder where you went off to? Haha.
My Charmander is finally a Charizard so I can change it now. Since I have Pokemon X my Charizard will change to the Blue/Black one. emotion_kirakira It's part Dragon!

Hm. I guess that does sound a bit weird. It's all dependent on the individual as well. Something you don't like could be good to someone else, so it's just whatever. TV is TV and not everything will appeal to us. xD We all have our special tastes~

It's alright to not really be into Halloween. xD I like the colors and overall style of Halloween, so I don't mind having an avi suited for it.
I know people also do it just to have someone to mess with. They like inviting someone in and putting their hopes up just to screw them over once they're finally in, which also happens in real life. :c

Thank you. emotion_kirakira

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:26 pm
Yokies

That screenshots look amazing for that too.
Haha, I cannot hold her down. I think someone tried to drown her (I rescued her from a shelter) she's absolutely horrified by it and by going in the car (I also think she was dumped).
Well, we all hope so! XD Some kids can be little pests to wash though. Especially when they get to the cheeky, backchat age.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:28 pm
Clasela

I can definitely say that it's amazing. The graphics are far better than I imagined and everything slows so smoothly. It's a beautiful game!
Oh man. :c That's really sad. I can understand why she'd be afraid then, that's just terrible. I wouldn't be able to hold her down knowing that.
It was tough for a couple of weeks because he really DID NOT want a bath. But right now he actually asks for them, I'm not sure what that period of no baths was. xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:43 pm
Yokies

Aw, now I want one... But I'd never get off it and nothing would be done. I'd be playing Pokémon on a pile of my own dirty clothes and plates. xD
It really is. But she's beautiful now. She scrubs up so well when washed and she's slowly putting on weight.
Oh goodness no, poor you! Haha, does he have bath toys? They make it worth the while. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 4:47 pm
Clasela

Aw well I wouldn't say that. XD I know when to put it down haha.
That's really good. c: I always love to hear about rescued animal's stories. It's nice knowing they have a good home now.
Yeah he has bath toys. He's actually been playing with them these last few baths. Just before he would scream and cry just by knowing he was going to take a bath. At least now he's not doing it, but I'm scared he might just randomly start up again.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:24 pm
Yokies

Haha, the thing is, I'm not sure that I would. I know whenever a new Nancy Drew game comes out, no one gets any sense from me until I beat it.
It is. My mum used to rescue a lot of animals and it's just something I've grown up with. The animals are much more appreciative. And we just discovered she loves boiled eggs, which is horrifying considering she curls up next to my face at night time.
Aw, I don't think he will, not if there are toys with him.
Sorry it took forever to reply, I'm just working out my shopping list online for this weeks shop. I like to know how much everything will cost and which items are on special. xD

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:29 pm
Clasela

I didn't even know there were Nancy Drew games. o-o
We never did anything like that, but I knew people who took in rescued animals. They were all very loving animals. Sometimes more so than others I met. And that does sound kind of scary oh my lol.
I'm just scared since he already had those toys before. They aren't new or anything, and we didn't take them away during that time. xD
Haha it's alright, I'm taking a while to reply as well because of Pokemon haha.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 6:57 pm
Yokies

O.O Not a lot of people do. But they're really great and the graphics keep on getting better. Number 29 comes out on the 22nd. So there are a lot of games.
It really is and the worse part is, the other one sleeps on my pillow. gonk
I guess you'll just have to wait it out. It's unpredictable, but you can surprise him with a cheap new bath toy every month to keep the interest going.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:28 pm
Clasela

Oh god. Number 29? How the hell did it make it to 29 and I know nothing about it? XD Wow!
Do you often smell like dog because of it? XD Sometimes I'll smell like the cats because they sit next to me.
That's true, we could. We wanted to get him a new set of toys of his favorite cartoon, Pocoyo.
They're like 15 dollars on Ebay though and we somehow never have the money to get it. xP

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 7:43 pm
Yokies

Mhm, we'll you'll have to get on the bandwagon. If you know how to use torrents, I could give you some links. 3nodding
Haha! Not really. I always bath them and wash anything in the house that begins smells like dog. Though their hair floats and I always find a piece on me when I'm miles away. D:
You should try putting away a dollar a day for it. And when you get it, you don't have to give it all to him at once. You can stretch it out to make it last a few months.

Clasela
Crew

Yokies

Crew

King Bear

64,350 Points
  • The Bears Are In 500
  • Couple of Time 500
PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:58 pm
Clasela

I don't know if they'd be for me though haha. How do you play them?
I don't clean as often so stuff tends to smell like the cats. xD I mean good thing is the smell of the cats isn't bad or anything, you can just tell it's a cat. XD Cat hair does the same thing!
That's a pretty good idea. Probably should do that when we do get it. ^^

It's A Girl Thing!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games