Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Quidditch Stands A Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 11:56 am
User Image

User ImageUser Image Location: Quidditch Pitch: Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Alice and Jasper went to the stands with their gear on. They were as ready as they would be to help out the team if they were needed it. Although it was doubtful that they would. Alice pounced in her seat with excitement she couldn't wait to play in a real match. "Alice calm down... you probably won't be playing today." he told her. Reserves were never needed. "I know that but I've never been to a game where I might actually be needed." she replied merrily. Jasper didn't really know what to say Alice was just to happy about the idea. He on the other hand hoped that she wouldn't be called to play. He didn't want her getting hurt not when he couldn't protect her on the pitch.

Wearing: Quidditch Uniform

Wearing: Quiddtich Uniform

With: Each other
OOC: ---  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 12:12 pm
User ImageUser ImageTook your advice and did the opposite
Just being young and stupid
I haven't been all that you could've hoped for
But if you'd held on a little longer
You'd have had more reasons to be proud...

Time: Weekend-Second Game of the Year (Gryffindor vs. Hufflepuff)
In Company of: No one in particular
Wearing: Quidditch Uniform (Hopefully Unnecessary)

Let's hope we have better luck this game...

Veronica was slightly later showing up on the stands than usual, but she had dropped off her broom in the locker room before heading up to the stands to watch the game. It was unlikely she would need her broom that day, after all she was a reserve and would only be called to the field if one of the other beaters were knocked out-which she didn't wish for or think was very likely. Jacob and Toby were good. She just hoped that this game they would have better luck with the snitch.

Taking a seat in the front row of the stands she leaned forward and waited for the game to begin with her brows furrowed as she thought about their odds for this game-Hufflepuff currently wasn't as tough of a team as Slytherin from what she saw last year.

So many questions
But I'm talking to myself
I know that you can't hear me any more
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye
But I know that you can't hear me any more...

{OCC: Free for anyone to interact with.}

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 4:00 pm
User Image

User ImageUser ImageLocation: Quidditch Stands: Hufflepuff vs. Gryffindor

Leonette walked to the Quidditch pitch and up into the stands. She was ready in case anyone needed her. Not that she thought they would. Her teammates were good on their own they certainly didn't need her. Looking around she spotted Ronna and went over to her. "Hey Ronna, think we're going to win today?" she asked as she took a seat next to her teammate. Leonette would have been with David League right now but she knew he never came to the games. Not that she'd ever ask him too.

With: Ronna

mc2

Gryfindor you say?
Yes, I could see you doing well there...
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2014 5:07 pm

Hmm... what are our odds of winning?

Veronica looked over when Leo asked her about the game and took a seat next to her and asked about the game's odds. "I'm never going to get rid of 'Ronna' am I?" She asked, shaking her head, since she had exclusively introduced herself as such and went by such for three years of her Hogwarts education, she doubted she could just switch over to her full name at least with anyone that already knew her.

Shaking her head slightly, she smiled and said confidently, "Well, I know our odds are a lot better of winning this game than last game. David's a better seeker than Jess is, generally. It's a big weakness of Hufflepuff's. I think I'll keep the jury out on my decision of us winning though, until the game starts. That's when you get a good feel of everything."

She leaned back and said in counter, "How about you: do you think we're going to win today?"

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

murruelecreuset

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2014 5:35 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    Fɪʀsᴛ Yᴇᴀʀ |❶| Gryffindor |❶| Mᴜɢɢʟᴇ-ʙᴏʀɴ
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani made her way up into the stands, taking to be there in good time before the match started. She was dressed in her Quidditch team uniform, and a long red and gold scarf was around her neck, though she suspected there was no real likelihood she'd be called up to sub for anybody.

Unlike football, there were no coaches holding up cards telling players to come in from the pitch so a substitute could be rotated in and the starters could be kept fresh.

As she looked around she saw Veronica and Leonette talking down in the front row of the stands, and decided to see if they wouldn't mind having another Reservist with them. Dani hopped down the bleachers, and as she got closer to her teammates, she said, "Hi, Veronica; hi, Leonette. Is it okay if I hang with you two?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2014 10:30 am
User Image

Leonette shook her head. “No probably not.” She admitted. Honestly it felt more right than calling her Veronica. It was like people calling her Leonette it just didn’t feel like it should be. “That is a fact. He has more experience although not much.” She said truthfully. “True we can’t say for sure until the game gets going.” That’s when Leonette started to think… who did she think was going to win? “Well I hope that Gryffindor wins obviously but I think they stand a pretty good chance against Hufflepuff.” She answered before Danica came over.

Turning her attention to the first year Leonette smiled brightly. “Hey Danica.” She said happily. “Of course it’s okay, but only if you start calling me Leo.” She added as she looked down at the pitch. She wondered when the game would start. “So you ready to see Gryffindor bet the puffs?” Leonette asked her two teammates.

With: Ronna, Dani

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:03 am

I wonder if Danica hasn't met anyone in her year she feels close enough to sit with? Or are first years not coming that often?

Veronica nodded at Leo's answer to her question and her opinion about David's experience vs. Jess's. David may not have had particularly long playing seeker but it was longer than Jess did, and didn't he play another position before? That would give him more experience even if it wasn't exactly quidditch experience. Before, Veronica could answer, Danica asked if they could join them.

Leo answered first saying the only condition was if she started calling Leonette 'Leo' like everyone tended to do so. To think with Leo being one of the many people who still called her 'Ronna' and having her own shortened version of her name, she half felt that Danica would end up following the trend of calling her 'Ronna'. Or highly confused. Oh well.

Veronica put on a smile and said to the first year, "Of course, join the group. The more the merrier. Besides we can take notes together on the teams. Okay, I'm kidding about the note thing... well sort of. I took notes in my second year at all the games, but that is neither here nor there."

She glanced at Leo and said, "And, I'd love to see Gryffindor beat any team, but I have to say, don't count your chickens before they hatch Leo. Who knows Hufflepuff may surprise us."

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:50 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

With a warm smile, Dani replied, "All right, Leo," and sat down with the older girls. "I hope this game lasts long enough to have notes to be taken," she adds cheerfully. "Last one we barely had the chance to sit down before it was all over, and ten points won't make much difference in the House Cup standings either. Think there's any chance we'll get called up?"

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 10:53 am
User Image

Leonette smiled at least she had gotten another person to call her Leo. “You guys take notes?” she asked in shock. Shaking her head, she guessed if you wanted to be good you’d do anything. Nodding at Ronna answer she knew the fourth year had a point. Hufflepuff could be really good since last year. “Right they may just beat us. Since we haven’t seen them play this year.” She said before looking to Danica. “I hope not… well I hope we do but I hope we done…” Leonette went on before rubbing the back of her head. “Is anyone else confused about what I just said?” she asked before her attention got stolen to the field.

“The game’s starting.” Leonette said watching as the chasers battled it out. Chloe was close but not close enough giving Gryffindor the advantage there. Tobi was quick to go after Jacob, and well David was going okay but still hadn’t found the snitch. “So far I think we’re doing okay… of course I could be wrong.” She said watching Chloe fail to steal the quaffle.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 am

She is being a bit confusing...

"I used to take notes," Veronica said. "Had a notebook and everything second year. Third year I just took mental notes, more or less, on the games I attended, which I think were just Gryffindor games. Second year, I attended all the games..." She shrugged. "Then again you have more time in your first or second year. It isn't like I grew up with quidditch."

When Leo asked about anyone else being confused about what she just said, Veronica raised a brow and smiled. It was confusing but she had gotten the gist... or so she thought. "We're starting out stronger than Hufflepuff. They've missed stealing the quaffle and that bludger is going to be close at best but will miss Jacob..." She said nodding towards the bludger Tobi hit. "And of course, Jess isn't on the move yet."

She let out a small laugh and said, "I guess, I still do take notes in my head. At least when it comes to beaters and the bludgers. It's interesting to calculate the trajectory and what not... anyways, I doubt any of us will be called-and I think it is best if we aren't. It would mean one of our players got so hurt they are unable to play the rest of the game. Seems kind of sadistic to wish that on someone-especially our own teammates." She added with a polite smile in response to Dani's question about getting called up.

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 3:45 pm
[]User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

"I keep forgetting, in football substitutions are made all the time, here, they wait until somebody's too hurt to play before doing that," Dani admitted. "So, we should be hoping not to be called in. It would be kinda ghoulish to hope for a chance to play."

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

PostPosted: Thu May 29, 2014 4:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Alexandria trudged up the steps of the stands. There was literally no point in her coming to the games; Gryffindor didn't and wouldn't need her while Crash was on the team. The beaters had much greater threat than keepers, such as the seeker, chasers, or even opposing beaters.

Armour Class: +14
Modifiers: (blocking goals +6)
Skills: Great Catch, Hold The Line, Natural Flyer
Total Roll:
Block Quaffle: Higher roll than shooter
Lives: [1] [2] [3]

You won't know anything unless you try
Might end up falling, but you just might fly
You know it's all about what you believe
And maybe something extra up your sleeve

((OOC: outfit in left picture))

I won't be whining about what might've been
You know I'm not too big on giving in
I use whatever spell the law allows
That is of course, if I know how

kiska166
Crew

Devoted Winner

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:36 pm
User Image

“Wow that’s dedication to your position.” Leonette said, she’d never go that far, maybe mental but not physically. Leonette nodded to Danica as she watched the game. Ronna was right, they were starting off good. “Looks like Jess found the snitch… and David’s lost it…” Leonette said as she watched the seekers. Turning her attention to the chasers she watched Elli score. “Alright, we’re one up on the puffs.” She said happily.

When David caught the snitch Leonette jumped out of her seat. “We won, Gryffindor won.” She cheered. It was when she saw David rush over to Chloe that she began to worry. “Chloe… Excuse me you guys, I have to make sure my cousin’s alright.” Leonette told them before rushing down from the stands. She hopped her cousin was alright.

mc2
Graydon Ironshield

Gryfindor you say?
So be it! Gryffindor!

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 4:59 pm

We won!

Veronica shrugged when Leo said she had dedication to her position. She thought of it more as one of those personal hobby things-and probably to try to prove she did care to Elli, which in some ways she wasn't sure if she ever proved or would be able to prove. Turning the position into something of odds and figures was merely fun-she was pretty sure she had a warped sense of fun, but gave up on worrying about it. Instead, Veronica listened as Leo reported on the game, her focus in many ways on the seeker-then again her cousin was their seeker.

Veronica watched as David began chase after the snitch again but had turned her attention back to the beaters and the chasers when she heard his voice ring out that he had caught the snitch. Before she even could celebrate Leonette had already jumped out of her seat in excitement and then rushed from the stands talking about making sure Chloe was alright from the hit of the bludger she got. Veronica had already forgotten which of their beaters had hit Chloe but she could verify that Toby and Jacob both could make some particularly nasty hits at times-it was just the nature of the game though.

Standing Veronica said, "Well, I'm off. I have homework and reading still to do and maybe catching up on my sleep if I'm lucky. Just a future warning, Dani, in your third year don't sign up for more than like one or two heavy homework electives. And, definitely don't double up on your electives in your fourth year like I am."

With a wave she headed down the stands with a smile, hoping that Chloe was alright-but usually one hit wasn't that bad until after the game and you could realize the pain of your hit.

So many questions
Not anymore
So much to tell you
And most of all goodbye

murruelecreuset
Graydon Ironshield

mc2

Shameless Sex Symbol

21,090 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Married 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Graydon Ironshield

Colorful Codger

1,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2014 5:26 pm
User Image
                                                                    User Image
                                                                    ════════════════════════
                                                                    ════════════════════════

Dani let out a cheer and started up with the Gryffindor chant and danced around with excitement, causing her scarf to whirl about like a Terrible Towel at Heinz Field in the winter. As she let out another whoop, she saw her teammates starting to disperse. While she absorbed Veronica's advice about course selection, she found it hard to believe she would simply go off to study right after their House --their team--- just scored a victory.

"You're just going to go study?" she asked incredulously. "Won't there be a celebration?" She imagined there would be some sort of celebration after the House team's victory. Like gladiators of old, surely their Housemates would have their chance to lionize the champions of the hour.

════════════════════════
                                                                    OOC:

[]  
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games