Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry Roleplay Guild

Back to Guilds

A school of magic, based on J.K. Rowling's books. In need of Professors and Students! Join Now for the February - May year! 

Tags: Harry Potter, Hogwarts, Hogsmeade, J.K. Rowling, Roleplay 

Reply Quidditch Pitch
Ravenclaw Quidditch Practice: Tryouts Open [[Jun-Aug 2024]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Diamond Wales

Captain

Shameless Dreamer

19,800 Points
  • Rufus' Gratitude 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:04 am
User Image
                                                When your dreams all fail
                                                And the ones we hail
                                                Are the worst of all
                                                And the blood’s run stale

User Image
                                                ════════════════════════

Rᴀᴠᴇɴᴄʟᴀᴡ Pʀᴇғᴇᴄᴛ || Sɪxᴛʜ Yᴇᴀʀ || Cʜᴀsᴇʀ & Vɪᴄᴇ Cᴀᴘᴛᴀɪɴ

════════════════════════

Xavier sighed as he trudged out of the castle with his Firebolt over one shoulder and the box for tryouts under his other arm. Gypsy had been running late, and the teen knew he shouldn't blame her for it. After all, they both had the same responsibilities. He set the box down and placed sheets of papers out for people to pick up. Hopefully they would have a good turnout. Otherwise he was going to go into his own common room and start dragging people out forcefully by their ears. He put something on top of the papers to keep them from blowing away and waited patiently. Well, maybe not patiently. He was still annoyed he had to be out here at all. He'd just remember to kick Gypsy's arse to get her moving down here next term.

[b]Username:[/b]
                                                [b]Character's Name:[/b]
                                                [b]House:[/b]
                                                [b]Year:[/b]
                                                [b]Advanced Flying I:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Advanced Flying II:[/b] (yes or no)
                                                [b]Years of Previous Quidditch playing:[/b] (0-6)
                                                [b]Any Special Skill:[/b] (max of 3)
                                                [b]First Choice Position:[/b]
                                                [b]Second Choice Position:[/b]

AC: 17
                                                Modifiers: Stealing +7, Scoring +7
                                                Skills: Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer, Good Arm
                                                Lives: # # #
                                                -/3

════════════════════════
                                                Thinking: Great, this is a good start to the year...
                                                OOC: If you have any questions about the game, please look at this thread and ask any questions you may have :3

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

So they dug your grave
                                                And the masquerade
                                                Will come calling out
                                                At the mess you've made

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 11:38 am
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Once Dylan had heard about the Quidditch try-outs, he had decided that this year he would try out. He hadn't even involved himself in the sport the year before, mostly because he didn't want to be overwhelmed at first. His first year had tended to be pretty easy, though, and it's not like trying out would hurt, right?

Username: Godly Tendencies
Character's Name: Dylan Burgamy
House: Ravenclaw
Year: 2nd
Advanced Flying I: no
Advanced Flying II: no
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 0 (0-6)
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
First Choice Position: Chaser
Second Choice Position: Beater

OOC: ...
Attire: Standard Quidditch outfit
Company: Fellow Ravenclaws

Diamond Wales

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

stitchkin babe

Timid Genius

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 1:10 pm
x
x
x
x

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

x
                                    ████████████████xx ℓεxιηε vαηcε xx███████xxxxjust because you don't understand something doesn't mean it's nonsense.

Fourth Year | | Fourteen | | Ravenclaw | | Single | | Half-Blood

Lexine walked out out onto the pitch rather calmly. This was the first years she wasn't shaking in her boots about Quidditch tryouts when she really should've been. This was the first year that she officially had a chance at being the team's Seeker which was something indeed. She had a slight tremble in her hands, but knew that it wasn't going to cause much of an issue, it never did. Breathing deeply Lexine quickly filled out her sheet, a yearly routine at Quidditch tryouts, and went to stretching.

Quote:
                                                Username: Arkendrai
                                                Character's Name: Lexine Vance
                                                Year: Fourth
                                                Advanced Flying I: Yes
                                                Advanced Flying II: Yes
                                                Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 2
                                                Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                First Choice Position: Seeker
                                                Second Choice Position: Seeker

Position: Seeker
                                                AC: 14
                                                Modifiers: + 4 (spotting the snitch), + 4 (catching the snitch)
                                                Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Deft Dodger, Great Catch
                                                Final Roll: (Roll + Modifiers - if chasing, 'No Roll')
                                                Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤

tryouts x ooc :: - - -

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:28 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          ╔═══════════════════════════════╗
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with Ravenclaws
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Running late, dammit... ❞

╚═══════════════════════════════╝

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx
                                                          ═════════════════════════════════════════════════╗

spaceGypsy was running as she made her way down to Pitch, a scowl on her face. Dammit, she was late, she was not supposed to be late, she was the damned captain! As she made her way down to the small group that had already congregated, she was both grateful and bothered by the fact that Xavier had gotten out the sign up sheets. She was mostly bothered because it meant he was probably annoyed at her because he'd had to do it. Brilliant. She sighed, offering her VC a small, apologetic wave. "I'm so, so sorry, I was on my way down and bloody League was in the hall making a right arse of himself. Figured it'd be irresponsible to just leave him, bad example and all, so I stopped to tell him off, but he got mouthy..." Even as upset as she was for being late, she couldn't help but roll her eyes, expression growing annoyed. David was a damned prefect too, he was supposed to at least try to be somewhat pleasant. Or at the very least neutral. But, no, he was behaving like his usual obnoxious, prat-like self. She shouldn't be so damned surprised. She sighed, shoulders slumping. "Anyway, sorry I wasn't here," she said. At least there weren't that many people here so far. Just Lexine and a new kid... Gypsy knew he was a second year... didn't his name start with a D? She couldn't remember exactly.

╚═════════════════════════════════════════════════
                                                          xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Position: Beater
                                                          AC: 16
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Final Roll: xx
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

(( OOC: ))

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Tanya Cherri
                                                          Looking Athletic on the Pitch with Ravenclaws
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ I swear, I'm not even a bloody prefect... ❞

I long for a loss of breath ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxx
                                                          And a most dire predicament ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxx
                                                          Murders in the rue morgue ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxx
                                                          Silence and shadow's what I adore ♣ ♥ ♦ ♠xxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceEcho followed behind his sister a ways, not really caring to try and keep up with her running. He was more... jogging. Still, he managed to make it onto the Pitch not long after her, catching the tail-end of her apology to Xavier. The Ravenclaw rolled his eyes, more than a little annoyed at both David and his sister. He wasn't a bloody prefect, after all, he shouldn't have had to be the voice of reason... but he always ended up being the voice of reason with his sister. Curse of being him, he supposed. He'd wanted to just walk right past them, but a glance at the clock had made him notice that they were both a bit late for tryouts. Knowing Gypsy, if he'd just left her there, she'd still be up in the hallway arguing with David. So, he'd interceded, telling David to knock it off and reminding Gypsy that, hey, she had a bloody Quidditch Team to tryout. His sister had paled at the reminder, glanced at the clock, squeaked, and made like the White Rabbit down to the Pitch. Oh, well. At least she wasn't too late. There was hardly anyone here so far... which was about par for the course for the Ravenclaw team, he admitted.

xxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ I can't explain just how it feels;
                                                          xxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ The thought of my premature burial
                                                          xxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ Inside this oblong box I lie
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxx♣ ♥ ♦ ♠ With the hopes I'll be buried alive

User Image

Position: Chaser
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on steals) (+6 on scores)
                                                          Special Skills: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Posts to the Goal: x/3
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Username: Cara MiaKitty
                                                          Character's Name: Echo Lovette
                                                          Year: Fifth
                                                          Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
                                                          Any Special Skill: Good Arm, Swift Swipe, Natural Flyer
                                                          Second Choice Position: Whatever

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 11:01 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
My silence was the silence, silence of rocks,
My silence, it was the silence of the stones,
Rocks and stones,
Rocks, stones and trees;
Of the landscapes
Full of ups and downs.

Timothy walked out onto the pitch with a broom in hand and his sister walking right beside him. Tanya was acting sort of odd compared to her normal annoyingly boisterous behavior. Before he could ask her what was wrong she stopped him and began fidgeting with her hands. "You know you don't have to try out right? Because it was wrong of me to just make you last year or sign you up for that signing class but I was just trying to help and you know how I am and-" The young Ravenclaw held up a hand so that his sister could stop her rambling amused and touched though he was by her words. He signed to her that he was fine with her signing him up for class although he added a stipulation that if she ever did it again he would write to every Whitethorne male and Eretria and tell them about Echo. The older girl paled but nodded in understanding knowing that she deserved it. He then signed to her that even though she did force him last year he was here today because he wanted to be and that he actually sorta enjoyed the game. When the bludgers and players weren't coming towards him, it was actually kind of peaceful. Tanya grinned and gave him a hug making him groan and try and wiggle away from her before she gave him a good luck kiss on his head (and no he was not blushing he was disgusted by such loving behavior by his sister dangit!) and only then could he escape her grasp as she went over to the stands to watch. With a roll of his eyes Timothy walked over to Xavier and gave him a slight grin of acknowledgement as he grabbed a form to fill out while he waited for the others.

Username: Yukina101
Character's Name: Timothy Cherri
Advanced Flying I: Taking it
Advanced Flying II: No
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 1
Any Special Skill: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
First Choice Position: Keeper
Second Choice Position: Umm...wherever I'm needed?

Position: Keeper
AC: 11
Modifiers: +2 to block +2 to catch
Special Skills: Swift Swipe, Hold the Line, Great Catch
Lives: [1] [2] [3]
Final Roll: ~

Quote:

Quote:

After the all commotion, [Try Outs]
Ruffle and rustle, [Quidditch Pitch]
Saw I silence, [Team]
All quiet and silently [Trying out]
Prevailing upon. [OOC]
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Yukina101
Crew

Surefire Codger

13,950 Points
  • Vocalizing Hisser 25
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Friend of the Goat 100

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 12:32 pm
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo had walked onto the pitch, ready for another day of Quidditch. Him and Gypsy had done alright last year, but as they both got older, he expected them to become nothing less than a powerhouse. Iñigo himself felt that he had gotten better and he was sure that Gypsy had too. Their biggest loss truly came at the seeker position because of Shayna graduating, but he was sure that someone would fill her shoes. He did like to see Lexine out there once again...who had some experience. He wasn't sure if there would be anymore seekers though. There had been four last year, which was an outstanding number truth be told. The participation in that position seemed to be at an all-time high...all time meaning the time he has been here.

He soon got to the center where the rest of them were, wondering what to do...that is, until Xavier put out the sheets, which he had gladly taken and filled out accordingly:

(Username: RedEagleEye007)
Character's Name: Iñigo Albion-Alexandré
Year: Fourth
Years of Previous Quidditch playing: 3
Any Special Skill: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
First Choice Position: Beater
Second Choice Position: I guess, Chaser? Keeper? Anything really.

He handed the sheet in promptly, wondering what they were going to do next. He gave a solemn wave to everyone and then went to stand next to Lexine. She seemed to be relatively calmer than she usually was, which was a good thing. "Remember...stay calm and you'll do fine," he said quietly to her, offering the best advice he could give to her. He hoped that she stayed composed, which yes, he believed was going to happen, but he truthfully, he never knew with her.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 (hitting and blocking bludger)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll:
Final Roll #:
Lives: [ ] [ ] [ ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:50 pm
User Image

❋Benjamin Rivers-Blakely❋
Second Year|Ravenclaw|12

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Benjamin walked onto the pitch after one of the older kids, Iñigo to be exact. The boy didn't intend on making the same mistake as he had made during his first year, which was missing a game. He didn't blame them if they went away from using him either because of that very reason, but he intended on proving that he still was able to play and that he could be trusted. He would play this tryout hard and whatever happened happened. Hopefully it would go his way, but he truly wasn't going to hang his head in shame if he wasn't successful. It wasn't like he was some sort of prodigy or anything...nor was he experienced, but he was going to be known as a hard worker, because that's how he was with academics: whose to say that that hardworking mindset can't be implemented in Quidditch?

He got to the center finally, feeling as if that walk was quite a ways. Maybe it was the fact that he was used to being on a broom around here and getting around faster, but it was a far walk nonetheless. As he got there, he noticed everyone really standing around. He had no idea what to do at the time, but he did notice that the papers were sitting there...the one's he had to fill out. He wasn't actually sure if he had to fill it out again, but he would do it anyway.

(Username: RedEagleEye007)
Character's Name: Benjamin Rivers-Blakely
Advanced Flying I: Enrolled
Advanced Flying II: no
Any Special Skill: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Second Choice Position: Beater? I guess...

After finishing filling out the form, he handed it in, and found a place on the empty grass to sit. He knew practically no one here outside of Quidditch; so he figured he would just sit in silence. He was okay with being silent anyway...he usually was better that way.

⊗⊗⊗⊗⊗

Position: Chaser
AC: 13
Modifiers: +3 (Stealing Quaffle) +3 (Shooting Quaffle)
Special Skills: Deft Dodger, Swift Swipe, Good Arm
Roll:
Final Roll #:

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 5:54 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Sporty for Tryouts, and thinking about It was fun last year, hope it's fun this year .
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
Second Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn happily made her way onto the pitch. Okay so she wasn't late... But she wasn't early either. Last year she had been moved up to roster, since someone hadn't shown, and she now knew she was going to be able to handle it this year. And that this was really very fun! The red head made it to the pitch before tying her long hair into a braid for practice. She was super stoked. She happily took a form and filled it out. This was fun!

Kaitlyn Estan
Username: shabatha
Character's Name: Kaitlyn Estan
Year: 2
Advanced Flying I: No, but signed up for it
Advanced Flying II: Not yet
Any Special Skill: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Second Choice Position: Seeker... Or vice versa...

Position: -------
Modifiers: +3 to catching and Spotting the snitch. +3 to stealing the Quaffle
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

PostPosted: Wed Nov 05, 2014 10:10 pm
User Image
User ImagexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxUser Image

Where: Stands at Ravenclaw tryouts
With: No one
Thoughts//OOC: How did she talk me into cheering on Dylan?
Outfit: Support Ravenclaw?

Emily slowly walked onto the pitch. Determined to watch him try out. She wasn't sure how she had figured out he was trying out, but here she was... Trying not to seem to suspicious as she sat in the stands. She would cheer for him quietly. So she didn't bother the tryouts... And well... If she did, she would feel absolutely useless... Of course, she felt useless now... And wasn't sure how she had let her best friend talk her into this. Why would she do that?! Yes, Em liked quidditch, but the girl just wasn't suited to sitting on the sides to cheer for someone... Even if she did like him. She shook her hair with one hand, it being short was a great way to do the hair shake... But, she was still unsure if she liked this idea. Come on! He probably didn't even notice she existed except when she got him to talk to her in Flying... She sighed at the thought and watched as people walked onto the field. And couldn't help but smile when she saw where he was standing.

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 4:12 am
User Image
User Image

User Image Location: Stands - Ravenclaw Try-outs

Mira the day of the Ravenclaw try-outs took it upon herself to go. She hadn't said anything to anybody about going and if she had it her way no one would know. She remembered that Timothy was trying out whether it was of his own accord or not was another story. However, regardless of all of that she felt the need to cheer him on... pretty much in spirit. Why in spirit and not in body when she was going there to watch? Well simply put Mira was hiding in the stands... Yes, hiding… even if her color choice today wasn't a sign on who she was rooting for she didn't want to make it obvious. Granted people probably already knew, news travelled fast at Hogwarts that's for sure.

User Image

With: Simply put myself...

Wearing: All in Blue... Ravenclaw Support?

OOC: ---

Spice the Rat

Anger and resentment,
A dark path you tread,
I would be careful, young one,
But, I know where you belong...
Slytherin!

PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 2:46 pm
User Image
Dylan
Burgamy

RavenclawSecond Year12 Years OldSingle

Dylan was starting to get restless waiting for the try-outs to start. A small part of him almost didn't want them to start, which would mean he wouldn't have to potentially embarrass himself in front of everyone, especially Emily who he had seen come in to watch, apparently. Did she always watch tryouts? He pushed it out of his mind and focused on the others, who, for the most part, were all older than him, except for a couple boys he had seen in class before, Benjamin and Timothy. He hadn't ever talked to either one of them. In fact, he hadn't really talked to any boys in his year at Hogwarts. He never really talked to anybody at all, but when he did they were usually girls. His foot tapped against the ground again and again, feeling his heart pounding against his chest.

OOC: (always open for interaction! cause why not)
Attire: Standard Ravenclaw outfit
Company: Other Ravenclaws

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Deviled Dregs

Wealthy Lunatic

7,375 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:45 pm
User Image

ℂ𝕌ℝℝ𝔼ℕ𝕋𝕃𝕐
                                                          Dating Jeremy Long
                                                          Looking Competitive on the Pitch with Ravenclaws
                                                          xxxFEELINGxxx
                                                          Annoyed
                                                          xxxTHINKINGxxx
                                                          ❝ Running late, dammit... ❞

Standing at your window screaming ஒ ஒ ஒxxx
                                                          Hoping you can hear my voice tonight ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxx
                                                          Screaming 'til my lungs collapse ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxx
                                                          So I can finally know what this is all about ஒ ஒ ஒxxxxxxxxxxxx

spaceGypsy gathered up the forms from everyone as they filled them out, not bothering to look at a few; she didn't need to check Inigo's or Echo's, after all. The Ravenclaw Captain looked out at the small group that'd congregated. "Okay, everyone, thanks for coming out. I'm Gypsy, your captain, this," she gestured to Xavier, "is Xavier, your Vice Captain." She didn't quite know what else to say then, figuring that it wasn't like she needed to go over the rules with anyone. There weren't any first years and Dylan was the only first time player, after all. She glanced over at the other beater with a small smile. "Looks like it's just you and me again; go ahead and run the usual drills," she told him, heading over to release one of the bludgers for him to practice with. She then turned to the rest of the group, chewing her lip a little, a thoughtful expression on her face. Technically, Lexine was the only one here for the Seeker position, which was ridiculous given how many people had tried out for it last year. Kaitlyn only had it down as a second choice position... and she'd been their first string Chaser last year. But Gypsy hated the idea of not having anyone on reserve for that particular position... She shifted her weight from one foot to the other. "Okay. Echo, Benjamin, Dylan, you three are going to be playing against each other and trying to score. Timothy, you'll need to try and block them. Xavier, supervise them, offer any help if they need it or interject if you have to." She then turned to the two girls on the pitch, offering Kaitlyn a small smile. "I know you put Seeker down as second choice, but I'd like to at least try you out for Seeker, since you and Lexine are the only potentials there. So, I'm going to release the snitch, you'll be playing against each other." She headed over to the box again, pulling out the quaffle and tossing it to Xavier. "Everybody do a quick warm-up, stretch out and get ready. Five minutes. You've got your orders after that," she told the team. The sixth year then mounted her broom, grabbed the snitch out of the box, and shot up, ready to release the ball when the two Seekers were in the air.

xxxஒ ஒ ஒ This can't happen again;
                                                          xxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ Sorry, but I'm tired of waiting
                                                          xxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ And every single move you make
                                                          xxxxxxxxxxxxஒ ஒ ஒ I can breathe again

User Image

Ravenclaw Captain
                                                          Modifiers: (+6 on Bludger Hits)
                                                          Special Skills: Dang Healthy, Natural Flyer, Mean Swing
                                                          Lives: ❤ ❤ ❤ ❤
                                                          ♡ ♡ ♡
                                                          Aiming at: - - -
                                                          Score
                                                          00 to 00
                                                          TIED

Diamond Wales

RedEagleEye007

shabatha

Arkendrai

Godly Tendencies

Yukina101

shabatha rolled 1 20-sided dice: 16 Total: 16 (1-20)
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 11:55 pm
User Image
▂▃▅▆█ Kaitlyn Estan █▆▅▃▂

►►────────────────────────────

I'm looking Sporty for Tryouts, and thinking about It was fun last year, hope it's fun this year .
Single
Ravenclaw
PureBlood
Second Year

────────────────────────────◄◄

Kaitlyn nodded as Gypsy gave the orders., "Sure Captain. I don't mind at all. Last year I tried for Seeker in first spot remember, So I don't mind at all." She said happy to be able to try out anyway. The second year started stretching. Really stretching her muscles before she got on her borrowed broom. She got in the air and waited for Lexine. The girl was older... Probably more experienced... Ugh, she would be reserve this year, but oh well. The red head put a smile on her face. When they were ready, Gypsy let go of the snitch, and Kaitlyn closed her eyes to make sure she lost sight before looking for it.

Position: Seeker?
Modifiers: +3 to catching and Spotting the snitch. +3 to stealing the Quaffle
Special Skills: Sharp Eyes, Great Catch, Swift Swipe
Lives: [ :3 ] [ :3 ] [ :3 ]

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
RedEagleEye007 rolled 1 20-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-20)

RedEagleEye007

Shadowy Phantom

8,025 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 08, 2014 1:02 am
User Image
~~~~~~~~~~~~~Iñigo Albion-Alexandré

~~~~~~~~~~~14|Fourth Year|Ravenclaw|Seer

"The best way to keep something bad from happening is to see it ahead of time..."

Iñigo nodded as she told him that it was only them two. "We got this," he added, smiling back to her. He was glad that the two seemed to be on better terms. Really...it was just him thinking that she didn't like him really. He got past that and realized that actually wasn't the case...or at least...it seemed like it wasn't the case. She was his team captain and they were teammates...and even more than that, they were beater partners as well...so really, the chemistry between the two had to be good. If the beaters weren't on the same page at times, sometimes bludgers can get past them and get to the others. They didn't need as much player chemistry as the group of chasers, but they still needed to know each others strengths and weaknesses at times.

He watched her release the bludgers and instantly got up in the air. He had his bat in his hand and readied himself. He was isolated from the other group so that nothing went wrong, but he felt like he had enough control over the bludger at this point that he was sure nothing bad would happen. He got to the bludger and swung at it. And he hit it promptly, watching it fly towards the target, but of course, it tipped off the shoulder of the target and flew away. It wasn't enough of a hit to actually do what he was supposed to be doing. It definitely would be interesting to watch the bludger fly past one's ear though. Probably would be scary.

"and you can't see it if you refuse to face the possibility."

AC: 19
Modifiers: +7 (hitting and blocking bludger)
Special Skills: Natural Flyer, Deft Dodger, Mean Swing
Roll: 9
Final Roll #: 16
Quidditch Pitch

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 164 165 166 167 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games