Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply Geezerville ~ RP's
-insert name here-'s Place and Everywhere Else ~ Geezerville Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:47 pm
Ghost of Lily
*Watching Palmira enter the room and brush her hair, Ghost waits for her to discover the picture. When she does, Ghost listens to her frantic call. When the call ends, she moves over to the mirror, fogging it up with the cold coming from her form. Her fingers begin to draw a message in Italian in the fog, indicating Pietrina is safe. She moves to Palmira, lightly brushing by her face, a cool breeze stroking her face.*

*As Psyzapp's Mother hangs up her phone, still worried sick and her brow furrowed, she removes her hair combs and sets them on her dressing table. Her stubborn, hot headed daughter has caused every single one of the gray hairs on her head! stressed She once again picks up her brush and starts to count as she strokes her hair. When she looks up to the mirror, she witnesses a supernatural Phenomenon that she cannot explain. Stunned into stillness, she observes the writing appearing on her mirror and once again grows pale as her jaw about hits the floor. Feeling the cool breeze on her face, she quickly touches her cheek and faints from the shock of the ordeal. eek *  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:49 pm
{{dammit! Sorry Bratty, didn't preview before submitting. Editing last post now*}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:52 pm
*Watches the woman faint, and slaps her forehead in frustration.* Damit but she's high-strung. *She gently brushes her cool fingers against Palmira's face, then pulls her in a chilly hug.* Come on, wake up. *Surprising herself, she can almost hear her own hoarse whisper in the room.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 pm
{{last post revised to fit yours my Brattiness}}  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 2:58 pm
Ghost of Lily
*Watches the woman faint, and slaps her forehead in frustration.* Damit but she's high-strung. *She gently brushes her cool fingers against Palmira's face, then pulls her in a chilly hug.* Come on, wake up. *Surprising herself, she can almost hear her own hoarse whisper in the room.*

*As Palmira Pavani awakens, she is at first a little confused, but the sits up like a shot when she remembers what had happened. She feels cold and as she gets up off the floor, she grabs a sweater to put on. She is jumpy and wide eyed trying to think as to what to do. Nobody will believe her if she tells them what she witnessed…at least nobody but her priest! idea ninja *  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:06 pm
*As the woman revives, she stands up, sliding through the Ghost. Lily retrieves the first picture of Psyzapp, fogging the mirror again. She writes Palmira's name and then Marco's.* Come on, you'd not believe he'd come back for a visit, *she whispers.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Lil Brat
Captain

Enduring Codger

11,525 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:13 pm
*Ice blue eyes meet her gaze for an instant and he continues walking slowly, his voice soft and low.* Duh, duh, Lil. She have papers for you, Identification Paper. In Venice, but she can come here, or I take you to her. Easier stay here, no? You have important things you want this country. *As he talks, he points to the left, then to the right, as if he is merely giving her directions.*

((Sorry you lost your post ~ do you need me to revise?))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:19 pm
Ghost of Lily
*As the woman revives, she stands up, sliding through the Ghost. Lily retrieves the first picture of Psyzapp, fogging the mirror again. She writes Palmira's name and then Marco's.* Come on, you'd not believe he'd come back for a visit, *she whispers.*

* eek Completely stunned as she witnesses the mirror again. She sits in her chair as she sees the names. She places her hand upon her bosom and reaches into her jewelry box to retrieve her rosary. Could it be? So many years has passed since her late husband was killed and she is astonished. Overwhelmed with emotion, a single tear falls down her cheek and a faint whisper escapes her lips…the name of her late husband…Marco.*  

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:27 pm
Finally, *she whispers. She moves to the chair, lightly wiping the tear from Palmira's cheek then she runs her fingers gently through Palmira's hair, stroking it softly, attempting to comfort this woman, knowing the pain she is causing and wishing she didn't have to.*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:30 pm
{{No Lil, it's alright. wink }}

*still skeptical, she racks her brain wondering if Bratty had ever been around for the Jamaicans to ever make the connection between the two, let alone pass such info on to L. Unable to recall any time that she or Brat had any real conversation, around dame or anyone else for that matter, she starts to feel Psy and Katana were behind this*

....Yes, yes I have others that are in need of assistance as well. If waiting here is best, then I'll do so but I do have tails on me. Just not sure how close they are. stare  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Psyzapp
Crew

Ruthless Lover

10,250 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:35 pm
Ghost of Lily
Finally, *she whispers. She moves to the chair, lightly wiping the tear from Palmira's cheek then she runs her fingers gently through Palmira's hair, stroking it softly, attempting to comfort this woman, knowing the pain she is causing and wishing she didn't have to.*

*She holds her rosary tightly and proceeds to use her free hand to quickly touch her forehead, her chest and each shoulder as she quietly starts to pray. It has been almost 30 years since her husband had been taken from her…TAKEN…by none other than a Police Officer. evil *  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:39 pm
((Tired of bouncing between accounts so will respond to Icy as our Russian friend.))

*He glances at her, admiringly.* Duh, duh, these woman is smart. But she have enemies. *His eyes narrow to slits, his fingers itching to wrap around L's neck. He seriously suspects it is L that wiped out Paulie and created the trouble with the rest of the Italians.* You go underground, we assist. Some enemy want these woman, alive.  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

damecharlie

Versatile Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 pm
((Not very close, Icy, since dame sucks and is currently stuffing her face! rofl ))  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:46 pm
*She watches the woman cross herself, fingering her rosary. She floats across the room, fogging the mirror again. She writes Palmira's name, and each of the childrens' names. Then she floats back, again brushing her cool fingers lightly across Palmira's face. Slipping behind Palmira, she uses one of her small mirrors, taking a photo she'd borrowed of the family during happier times and causes the image to reflect against the fogged mirror.*  

Ghost of Lily

Shameless Exhibitionist

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 3:48 pm
*she notes his gorgeous eye color as he speaks, apparently not a fan of L either. His last statement makes her curious, but she'll save that for later*

Underground? And what about my men? They weren't as fortunate to make it out as I, but I'm not one to stay in one place for long and plus their injuries were entirely worse than mine. Knowing that sadistic wench, she's locked the floor they're on tighter than a virgin. stare Can their safety be guaranteed as well? neutral  
Geezerville ~ RP's

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 592 593 594 595 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games