Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Demon x Kunoichi [Private] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:09 pm
"True, but each time it's a treat, to see such a perfect body." Bomani said with a smile. He tried not to stare at her, so he began to get changed himself into the new clothes, smiling abd stretching a little as soon as he was dressed.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:12 pm
"Does that mean you are trying to avoid looking at me that way now?" Chione asked, but only as a tease. Done changing and seeing that he was done as well she exited the tent and made her way toward where they had left their packs, acknowledging others as she passed them.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:13 pm
"Of course not. I simply do not wish to stare." Bomani explained, following her over to where they had left their packs.

[done for the night. Cya in about a week biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 10, 2010 10:16 pm
((Alright then, have fun. ^^))

Chione picked up her pack, then poked him again in his sensitive spot. "Is that your tendency whenever you see me in that state?" She asked, hoping that others would not understand what they are talking about.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:08 am
Bomani smiled and wrapped his arm around her, pulling her close. "It is. Then again, any man who had a woman as perfect as you would stare at her body when it was revealed." he said with a smile, kissing her softly, lovingly on the lips.

[I'm baaaack biggrin ]  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:03 pm
((Hi! ^.^ How was your trip?))

Chione kissed him back, blushing since he had kissed her openly in front of others in the tribe. She pulled away after holding the kiss as long as she could, and then brought her arms up to embrace him. "I love you." She whispered, closing her eyes as she hugged him a bit tighter.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:08 pm
[Awesome. I'll be editing a bunch of videos together tomorrow from my trip biggrin ]
-----
Bomani held her close, smiling brightly. It was great...now that they didn't have to worry about anyone seeing, they could be as open as they pleased about their relationship.
"I love you too, Chione." he whispered, her name coming from his lips as easily as a breath, and it felt great to say those five simple words.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:20 pm
((Nice. 3nodding ))

Chione savored the moment they had, though she heard others murmur at the sight of them. Tilting her head she kissed him on his temple, smiling as she pulled away to look into his eyes. "Now that I will be living as you have, I guess it's my turn to learn how things go around here." The princess realized that it must have been hard for Bomani to adjust to her way of life. But, now that it is the other way around, hopefully it would be easier for her since he was with her.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:23 pm
"Not too difficult." Bomani said with a smile. "We all have to do something to help, but it's usually not difficult. We will be moving a lot, but we do stay in one place for a few days." he explained. "The only thing you have to get used to, until we get a new tent for just us, is a bit less privacy." he added, kissing her again, this time on the cheek. "But we should have it easy, being together now." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:29 pm
((I have to get off for a bit. Gomen...))

"Well then," Chione smiled, "I guess that means we can't be naughty until we get that new tent." She teased, poking him before pulling away from his hold. She then began to walk back toward the group of tents, her pack in hand and a small smile on her face.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:38 pm
"Oh, we can be naughty." Bomani corrected, picking up his pack and following her. "Just not loud." he said with a laugh. He put his pack over his back and took her hand as they walked.
They were just getting close to the tents when he heard a voice he recognized yell his name. He turned to the source a moment before he was hugged by a woman. She seemed to be about as hold as Bomani was, with short black hair and brown eyes. She wore clothes more suited for a man than a woman: a sand coloured tunic and white pants, and she had a sword belted to her waist. Her bear arms were muscled, strange for a woman. Her name was Kanika, and she was one of Bomani's best friends. Just by the way she hugged him, with her arms around his waist, it was clear it was a more friendly hug than if they had been lovers.
"Hey! You're back!" she said happily, letting him go. She smiled at him, then looked at Chione. "How do you do?" she asked brightly. "She speaks Egyptian." Bomani said, and Kanika repeated the question in Egyptian. Bomani smiled at Chione. "Chione, this is my friend Kanika." he leaned closer to Chione. "Don't worry...she's just a friend, and always has been. Nothing more." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:23 pm
((Sorry, was dragged to go look for a prom dress sweatdrop ))

Chione was about to reply to Bomani before she heard someone call for him. Still a bit stunned by what she felt was a very....over-friendly greeting she replied back with a small smile (that was a bit forced) and a nod. "Nice to meet you, I'm Chione." She said, extending her hand. Bomani's words comforted her, but she still couldn't help but feel...on guard. Her fingers of her other hand that held his laced through his fingers as she told herself to at least be cordial, and to trust his word.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:28 pm
Kanika shook Chione's hand. She had a firm grip, and it was clear she wasn't exactly a dainty woman, and more of a warrior. "Good to meet you." she said. Bomani felt Chione's hand in his and gave her a reassuring squeeze as Kanika looked at him with a wry grin.
"She looks beautiful. You did well." she teased in his native tongue (Let's just say Arabic or something) and tousled his hair a little. She looked back at Chione, then at Bomani. "Well, I was on my way to go see my husband. Just wanted to stop by to say hi! See you two later!" Kanika said, smiling at them before heading off.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:32 pm
It took her some amount of control for Chione not to give an expression of surprise when Kanika shook her hand. What more, her worries were put to rest when the woman said that she was going to see her husband, indicating that she already had a partner. After smiling and waving goodbye she turned her attention back to Bomani.
"Um...what did she say to you?" She asked, remembering Kanika talk to Bomani in their native language.  

Kunoichi Haruhi

6,450 Points
  • Clambake 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Team Jacob 100

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:36 pm
Bomani smiled sheepishly. "She...she told me that you look beautiful, and complimented me on finding someone like you...I think she thinks we're married." he explained, looking at Chione.
"Trust me." he said after a moment. "We were only ever friends, sometimes friendly rivals when it came to training. I never thought of her as being my lover." he assured her, looking into her eyes.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 117 118 119 120 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games