Welcome to Gaia! ::

The School of Dedicated Roleplayers [closed]

Back to Guilds

A general roleplay guild with emphasis on improving RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Tutoring, School, School of Dedicated Role Players, RPing 

Reply 03 One-on-One RPs
Rags and Riches [DemonDays2 & Asuka_Layne] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:18 pm
[Well, it was a very excellent game. I thought we were gunna make it, 2-1 at the end of the third period, 24 seconds to go, US SCORES TIED GAME dammit. Then in overtime, 13 minutes left, out of goddamn nowhere one of our Canadians tips it in, JUST behind the US goalie's foot. Incredible.]
-----
"I don't believe you." Iago said, deciding to tease her a little. He leaned up to whisper into her ear.
"You might want to tell me the truth...or I'll have to spank you." he teased in a slightly husky whisper.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:24 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie pretended to think it over, should she really tell him the truth?

"You know...I don't really believe you would spank me at all." Evie smiled, calling his bluff.

.: HAHAHAHA what do u mean USA goddamnit XDDD silly. Sounds excellent. I gotta see it :.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:41 pm
"Really? I just tapped your behind twice...what's to stop me from adding a bit more force?" Iago said, grinning mischievously.
He heard from a few bragging guards once on his undercover escapades that some women enjoyed it. He wondered if Evie did.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:57 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie looked deeply into his eyed and leaned forward and kissed his cheek. He was kind and gentle and sweet, she couldn't see him tapping her bottom again, especially with more force.

"You wouldn't. I know you and I have never ever seen this side to you. I'm calling your bluff my darling." Evie grinned and resumed stroking his rather private area.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 3:59 pm
"Let me put it this way." Iago whispered into her ear. "I am sweet and gentle all the time...but sometimes, a bit of a primal side takes over, especially when we bed, or if you tease me as you do now. It brings out another side of me." he admitted, flushing a little. "I wouldn't hurt you...just start it slow. Who knows, maybe you'd like it." he said. "If not, or you don't want to, I'll never bring it up except to tease."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:04 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie frowned and looked at her Iago who lay under her with his hand on her backside. She tilted her head to the right and regarded him with big green eyes. Evie sat up straighter and took his hand, pressing it against her butt with just a little more pressure than before. Evie gave Iago another wink and laid her hands on his chest, her fingers splayed wide.

"A primal side love?" Evie raised a curious eyebrow.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:09 pm
"Yes." Iago said, flushing a little but still grinning a little. He looked back into her green eyes. "Part of me is the me you know, the sweet, gentle Iago that couldn't leave you for anything else...and yet there's another side of me...a little bit of a rougher Iago that wants to pleasure you as much as possible, even if it means being a little rougher." he kissed her on the cheek.
"Be assured that neither side would ever do anything to hurt you." he whispered.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:17 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"I know you would never hurt me...either side of you. That's not why I was questioning your more wild side." Evie grinned, feeling his lips on her cheek.

"As for being a little rough...I never said I didn't enjoy a little rough housing." Evie's smile went from devilish to innocent and angelic in a second as her fingers trailed down his chest, her nails gently scratching as she slid them down.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:19 pm
"Really now?" Iago asked as her nails gently scratched his chest. He closed his eyes and smiled, shivering a little. He opened his eyes then squeezed the butt cheek under his hand, to tease her a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:29 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie felt Iago shiver underneath her and she exhaled a ragged breath in response. He made her feel as he described: primal and almost animalistic. She felt him squeeze her butt and she bit her lower lip, she wouldn't yelp again...that gave him almost too much pleasure. It wasn't time for that just yet.

"Yes Iago....." Evie whispered.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:36 pm
"So tapping your behind with a little more force would bring you pleasure, perhaps?" Iago ventured, looking into her eyes and grinning a little.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:41 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

"There is only one way to discover the truth my darling." Evie whispered, her voice was low and husky as she smiled deviously at her lover who remained underneath her body. She noticed the smile on his lips and winked knowingly at him.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:42 pm
Iago wondered just how much he could tease her before trying it. "Well...I don't know. I can't do it for no reason." he said, pretending to think.
"Have you been a bad girl...a naughty girl?" he asked, grinning to show he was just teasing.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:51 pm
ஐ----тһε ßlα¢кšмıтһ----ஐ
εviε

Evie exhaled sharply and jumped off of Iago and bent over to gather up her clothes in her arms and she turned to lol at Iago with an annoyed expression.

"You're such a tease!" Evie squealed as she walked to the door, a secret smile on her lips as she did so.

Asuka_Layne

DemonDays2

PostPosted: Sun Feb 28, 2010 4:58 pm
Asuka_Layne

she turned to lol at Iago with an annoyed expression.

[World's funniest typo!]
----
Iago thought he had done something wrong, sitting up straight...until he saw the little smile on her lips...just barely there as she walked away.
"Come back here." he said, sitting on the edge of the bed.  
03 One-on-One RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 102 103 104 105 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games