Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Palace

Back to Guilds

fun, random, rp, games 

Tags: Golden, Chatterbox, Games, Friendly, Roleplay 

Reply Role Play
The Hidden Kingdom of Magic(OPEN/ No longer Accepting) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:15 pm
(Muraki stalks again!!!!!!!)
Muraki had followed Ventura while he was focused on Scarlet, he said in his ear, "Hi" while flexing his wings behind them.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:20 pm
" Oh it's you" He said turning to face Muraki. " Try not to be to loud" He whispered to hi quietly.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 8:28 pm
(Muraki is a ninja! LOL ninja )
Muraki looked at Ventrua & grinned at him, then he looked at Scarlet & his fetures softened he wanted her to rest not up wandering around so she could be in top form. He sighed & said softly to Ventura, "You know I sort of envy you for getting to know Scarlet longer then me......well excpt the part that she nearly killed us in the car before we got here *shivers at the thought*" he then went silent & watched her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:04 pm
Ross was going to follow, but having Vivi sitting on his lap, he thought it best he stay. Softly he rubbed her back as he looked in the direction they had gone.

Erika stood and followed Scarlet and the others, leaving Ross and Vivi alone. She walked into Scarlet's father's room and sat next to the door. She was didn't to annoy any one, the main reason she was there was incase they needed help with anything.  

Gold Marra

The Bubblelicous

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:08 pm
While Ross rubbed her back, Vivi rubbed his shoulder in complie & looking in the same direction he was.
Muraki stayed there only nodded to Erika when he saw her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm
Ross smiled and pulled Vivi into a hug.

Erika nodded back, then put her head against the wall and closed her eyes. Her breathing and posture made it seem like she was asleep. But she could hear and sense every little thing that was happening.

Gold Marra

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:10 pm
After awhile Scarlet got up and exited the room. Her bottom lip was quivering. She was extremely cold for some reason so that was the main reason why she was heading back to her room. She walked slowly out the room and still weakly. She saw Erika and gave her a weak smile aswell at the other two.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:12 pm
Ventura got up and followed Scarlet. Not to close but close enough to help her if she needed anything.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Gold Marra

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:16 pm
Erika waited a moment. Then stood up and followed the two. She followed them as though she was their shadow. She was so silent, if they didn't know she was there, they wouldn't notice.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:19 pm
Vivi hugged him back, while looking in the direction she was a while ago, she knew they were coming back.
Muraki was by Ventura although a bit closer to Scarlet then he was.  

The Bubblelicous

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:26 pm
Scarlet made it to her room at last and had her hand on the door knob. She stood like that for minutes.....

Rui soon woke up and saw the blanket on him. He thought who it was that placed it on him. He then quickly looked to see if his father was awake...but he wasn't. Rui sighed and just sat there to stiff to move.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:30 pm
Ventura walked up to Scarlet and put his hand on top of her's opening the door. He then walked and side and held out his hand seeing if she needed help getting inside.  

Pirate Radio FM

2,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:33 pm
If you let me have my way.......

Tatsel sat on the window sill in Scarlet's room, everything in here was a bit shorter than in the rest of the castle, customized for Tatsel to comfortably stay near Scarlet when she was younger. "It seems as if this castle has become quite dramatic." she said, "Before you came back, our only drama here was Vivi trying to capture Ross and now look, you've even brought your brother back to the castle." It wasn't a lecture like usual. Tatsel was serious, she had something else to say and it showed.

I swear I'll tear you apart........

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:48 pm
Scarlet thanked Ventura and let herself in the room. She gave a weak laugh when Tatsel began to lecture her. She weakly smiled at her, "Go ahead Tatsel continue." Scarlet loved to hear what she had to say no matter how mean it was. She just always found it comforting for some reason.  

Rin128563

2,250 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Wall Street 200

Evermore Your Angel

Anxious Fairy

15,600 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PvP 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 9:52 pm
If you let me have my way.......

"I was going to child have patience!" She snapped quickly, "If there were a way to make your father an immortal would you do it? Think about this carefully."

I swear I'll tear you apart........

Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 149 150 151 152 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games